Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52335 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
welcome to kiddies avenue...... cool
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ichidodo: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Paedophile alert#...
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
ghettodreamz:
I couldn't have said this better. Obviously, he sounded like one him/herself. grin

Dating a teenager is tantamount to child abuse. You all should stop corrupting and influencing Nigerian teenagers badly.
See this one? Does dating mean corruption and evil to you? Some men fear God and wouldn't corrupt a teenager by dating her. It all depends on your plans for her.

Kanu Nwankwo dated a teenager. He married her afterward and they are enjoying their marriage presently. You should rather preaching 'Good dating' to your teenage girls.

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ere ki laja n b'ekun se?...wetin join dog and Lion#Translation
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: This is just my opinion and many guys have only a teenage will counter me on that! Dealing with teenage girls had always been a no-go-area for me. They just act too immature, over sensitive and inexperience. They are also too proud and pompous of themselves you don't even dare stop them on the way to ask for direction. Don't think about complimenting them for you just get a hiss or some other sort of arrogancy. Don't dare to correct them especially concerning their dressing cos it's just What You Seek Is What You Find(Wysiwyf - synonym for hot-dirty-slap). My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy... Teenage girls are really frustrating and difficult to deal with... Stay out of them and stay out of trouble. Well if you ain't intolerant like me, i wish you goodluck!

Unyours speaking for...
#teamMaturedAndGrownupBabes

teenagers generally have a peculiar way of behaving and it has to do with their make up at that level of life.

A teenage lady can abort a pregnancy before you say jack while a more matured lady will think deep. A teenager can decide to commit suicide just at the taught of it while a more matured person will think deep.

It still remains fresh in my memory when i was in the university and i was 18 at that time.

I single handedly hijacked a molue bus because we needed it not minding the dangers of struggling with the driver and the fate of the many passengers. Anytime i look back i always laugh at my stupidity thinking i actually overpowered the driver not knowing he was only been matured.

This is why its quite easy for teenagers to join cults and bad gangs.

Its not about ladies alone, its a general characteristics of teenagers to be i rational and erratic in nature.

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]lwkmd oooo lol hahaha can't stop laughinh lol haha
*Boring!!!*
Mtcheeew
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by clemz88(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
krall: This one went to chase under 18 bottoms and got served. undecided
hahahahah. I laugh in arabic

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by 1stola: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Drealflex: . The best piece I have read today. I salute
salute Mr. copy and paste right?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ghettodreamz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vessi:
See this one? Does dating mean corruption and evil to you? Some men fear God and wouldn't corrupt a teenager by dating her. It all depends on your plans for her.

Kanu Nwankwo dated a teenager. He married her afterward and they are enjoying their marriage presently. You should rather preaching 'Good dating' to your teenage girls.

Dating is for the matured minds only and I don't think a teenager is ripe enough for such. Our society is filled with a lot of social vices already, we can do better by preaching against such now, before things get out of proportion. Nigeria or Africa is not America where anything goes, and we shouldn't condole all sorts of evils because of civilization or westernization. Our land is God's own and we shouldn't borrow from outside customs to make it a breeding grounds for insane-minded people.

How many percentage of men out there mean well for this supposed young girls (teenagers) they are dating? A lot of guys out there are vampires and are only after one thing which is getting laid. Conversely, if you don't see dating teenagers as a way of corrupting them, then that's your personal view on the subject matter which has to be respected as well.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by allergiicc(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Unionised: You must be a teenager yourself...

So on point. This looks like the write-up of a 15 year old
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Your totally right. That's what's called juvenile delinquency. Am sure of this bros in my line of work I deal with them in their tens.
My advice is for u to ask like they totally don't exist. They love attention, so they'll accord u respect. But make sure u don't step ur boundaries.

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by DGREATBISHOP: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
whlle must date teenage gals that is child abuse
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Don't try it o...They want to act mature overnight but lack the Know how... Some will start by asking you for Airtime... Others will want you to call them every now and then...
Live story: I was in a meeting when we had to hold hands. A certain teenage girl began tickling my palms with her fingers...I was like...What I need now is not this ooooo, She sent a text that same day...and next... I'm avoiding her even though she looks mature in body, she is naive. I don't wanna hurt any teenager. Please friends, Don't take advantage of their weakness and lay with them, guide them...teach them.

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ManTiger(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: This is just my opinion and many guys have only a teenage will counter me on that! Dealing with teenage girls had always been a no-go-area for me. They just act too immature, over sensitive and inexperience. They are also too proud and pompous of themselves you don't even dare stop them on the way to ask for direction. Don't think about complimenting them for you just get a hiss or some other sort of arrogancy. Don't dare to correct them especially concerning their dressing cos it's just What You Seek Is What You Find(Wysiwyf - synonym for hot-dirty-slap). My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy... Teenage girls are really frustrating and difficult to deal with... Stay out of them and stay out of trouble. Well if you ain't intolerant like me, i wish you goodluck!

Unyours speaking for...

The truth is when you are very mature and you try to date a teenage girl, the possibility of you not being sincere is very high cos you are mature and many times, many guys date these teenies just to chop the pororo potato.
@bolded grin grin grin grin

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by cooljoe(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
san316: H¤m¤ alert!!! Take cover.
say wat u want, think what u may, what do I care
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by allergiicc(f): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2014

Unyours speaking for...

My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy...

What's this toodler posting on NL. mod DEEEEEEELETE this post or...

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

This is why I don't like you.
I sense someone stalking someone.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by simdam500(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have teen with passion
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by cyborg1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sanchez01:
No offence, but he sure is. I mean, what sort of a mature human would have issues with teenagers

Exactly. Because even at over 30s, I really wonder what interests them to me. Not even handsome, very dark colour, no significant egunje sef.
I pray God make I no think nasty around them.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=Djangocode]I sense someone stalking someone.

Pfffft noo.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ghettodreamz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: Don't try it o...They want to act mature overnight but lack the Know how... Some will start by asking you for Airtime... Others will want you to call them every now and then...
Live story: I was in a meeting when we had to hold hands. A certain teenage girl began tickling my palms with her fingers...I was like...What I need now is not this ooooo, She sent a text that same day...and next... I'm avoiding her even though she looks mature in body, she is naive. I don't wanna hurt any teenager. Please friends, Don't take advantage of their weakness and lay with them, guide them...teach them.

Now, that takes a lot of maturity and grace to do. May God blesses you for such a brave act.

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Teenage girls of nowadays r ........... I thank God for their life
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha nope. I don't do teenage boys. Find them so immature and irritating. They annoy me so much.

Hmm well maybe that's just the teenage girls you talk to. But I see where you're coming from. I find most teenage girls repulsive. Annoying biitchy little things .

Awh you should chill with some intellectual teenagers sometimes make you feel young again wink tongue
eh ehm...am a teen but most NLanders that know me will testify am not the average teenager you know.
Maybe its because i finished secondary skul@ 14years.
Am not bragging.
But i think i have the right to say No offence on behalf of all teenage boys.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by blakky97(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2014

Unyours speaking for...
I don't talk to them. I neither greet them nor expect their greeting, nor do I look at them to their awareness. Any teenage girl with focus will respect a responsible adult male or female. So their characters speak loads of their background. Childhood poverty contributes to rudeness and intolerance. So leave girls like that alone. Only time can teach them the lesson they didn't learn from home. Once they get to age 33, they suddenly become very holy and virtuous. Concentrate on having good character and financial security, and leave teenage girls and bush women alone

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Are Yhu Okay? ..... Just grow up already

How is this affecting you nwanne
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by emmy02(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
And this made front page.....
Mtshchew... All dis Men On Door Standing (MODS) deres Jesus o..
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
The reason is that they just discovered their oil wells, once the wells have undergone 2nd order derivation of Okafor's law then the resultant effect is humility.

Steer clear of teenage oil wells if you need long life. Those wells are Double Trouble, though I prefer Collabo. Na PSquare I dey talk oh.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: i try everyday to look at a mirror,and make crying faces and it looks so awkward sad sad

the only time i shed tears is when i yawn sad.........and my mum says when you yawn,i means some b1tch is gossiping with your name angry angry
Holy Poo!! shocked
That means a gathering of girls were talking about me this afternoon.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vessi:
teenage alert grin

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
eh ehm...am a teen but most NLanders that know me will testify am not the average teenager you know.
Maybe its because i finished secondary skul@ 14years.
Am not bragging.
But i think i have the right to say No offence on behalf of all teenage boys.

Hahah well since he and I were talking in a large scale. I figured teenage boys are way worse than teenage girls. But individually I'm sure there are outliers in the statistics that boys are way immature. Maybe like yourself. smiley
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy...why i just dey jam u erywhere? Are u stalking me? grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Adult wannabes lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59