Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52354 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by sexzskil(f): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
teenage gals fvck better, when I was a teenage, men, both young and old had a taste of my tux and all complimented how delicious it is then

,,,,,,,and I've repent from this nonsense talk sha
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by coolebux(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is the kind of thread that'll have n/landers quoting each other like madd

Don't dribble with teens

They might look pretty and charming, yet they're not ripe for senior jokes.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
shocked this one you're happy. Did daddy buy you that toy? tongue
uzolexis:

smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hian!!! you wan make I open thread upon your head abi?
Oya oooooo...do am fassssttttttttt abeg. No time grin

And u can continue stalking me...i dont mind wink
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
EbiJUNIRO: it happend to me in such a way dat till now I feel awkward n unpleasant

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by fireforfire: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
If u must date a teenager, then be ready because they are still....
BABIES
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by UniqueGem(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
sexzskil: teenage gals fvck better, when I was a teenage, men, both young and old had a taste of my tux and all complimented how delicious it is then

Later now, u'll start looking for how to make First class.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Dthespian: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
so?, why is this in front page?....Mods, ain't there better news
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by jauntty: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Life is in Phases and Stages, so they will outgrow it. One more advice about dealing with teens is this : the way you the so-called adult carry urself matters a lot. Respect is earned, so don't mingle with them to d extent of loosing ur self respect and expect to correct them 2moro, especially those who keep chasing after these ' smallies'.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: I'll be 20 next sunday and I know i'm still immature and Insecure.
Not all teenage girls behave like that, adults to that too.
LMFAO this one used herself to prove a point
NL has jokers grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Atmmachine(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
I find girls of my age so immature..

When i was 19-23 years old i was dating 27 years old ladies, even older ladies.
I can't learn anything from a 23 years old girl but a 30 years old ladies will teach me things i don't even know.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by sexzskil(f): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
UniqueGem: Later now, u'll start looking for how to make First class.
chaiiiii, cheesy am sorry, it is in D blood but I must get rid of it
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
sexzskil: teenage gals fvck better, when I was a teenage, men, both young and old had a taste of my tux and all complimented how delicious it is then

Na wa to u ooo...u just de gbagaun anyhaw grin

Anyway...thats by the way...

I bet its still delicious...any chance i can have a taste? grin
Help a teenager out embarassed
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by nickz(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Holy Poo!! shocked
That means a gathering of girls were talking about me this afternoon.
maybe dey talking about how dey chop you muguangryangry
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
noborry is perfect na, leave the teenage gehss to the teenage boys and let them grow together.
At 15 years my first boyfriend was 24 or so grin I was very chubby as a kid so he probs dint know I was such a baby, i only saw him during the hols anyway because I was at Fegi jungle so I had senior girls taught me how to act etc.
Everytime i got home I would lie to him that im getting back the next day, that gave me one day to shop big girl clothes and fix synthetic hair grin I had to wear jeans and sexy dress earlier because of him. In the end I started buying toning cream smh, I remember I bought sivoclair first lol then I upgraded to Peau claire etc I was such a crazy teenager, later I stole my dads perfume and gave him for vals, embarassed embarassed grin
I dint think I was a problem to him at all, i always feel safe and happy around him and he called our landline everyday!! I always cry to sleep cos I was missing him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by sexzskil(f): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: Na wa to u ooo...u just de gbagaun anyhaw grin

Anyway...thats by the way...

I bet its still delicious...any chance i can have a taste? grin
Help a teenager out embarassed
for wheregrin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ayukdaboss(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: maybe dey talking about how dey chop you muguangryangry
Lol...Or maybe them dey struggle who go date me tongue
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vessi: shocked this one you're happy. Did daddy buy you that toy? tongue

Lol...yes he bought it. oya come let's play with it tongue
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Maxcollins042(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
A lady slapping or raining abusive words on me talk more of a teenager because I tried correcting her,bros na that day I go show am pepper,besides I don't deal with teenagers cos they are still kids still learning to wash their panties.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by dokunbam(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Guys/Ladies
you were once a teenager

But seriously I no dey look face, If u like wear pant go school na you sabi

I dont even look or make moves not to talk of ....

Your appearance sef don tell me alot about you,
IF YOU DEY IN CONTROL, YOU DONT GIVE A FORK

so... AM cool
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by maryj4u(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hahahahahahah........... I can't stop laughing ooooo! cheesy
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
MymothersKeeper: noborry is perfect na, leave the teenage gehs to the teenage boys and let them grow together.
At 15 years my first bf was 24 or so grin I was very chubby as a kid so he probs dint know I was such a baby, i only saw him during the hols anyway because I was at Fegi jungle so I had senior girls taught me how to act etc.
Everytime I got home I would lie to him that im getting back the nextday, that gave me one day to shop big girl clothes and fix synthetic hair grin I had to wear jeans and sexy dress earlier because of him. I really dint want it to be a factor. In the end I started buying cream smh, I remember I bought sivoclair first lol then I upgraded to Peau claire etc I was a crazy teenager, later I stole my dads perfume and gave him for vals embarassed embarassed grin
I dint think I was a problem to him at all, i always feel safe and happy around him and he called our landline everyday!! I always cry to sleep cos I was missing him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOLOLOL
LMAO at giving out your dad's perfume.
Yu were naughty though innocent.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
MymothersKeeper: noborry is perfect na, leave the teenage gehs to the teenage boys and let them grow together.
At 15 years my first bf was 24 or so grin I was very chubby as a kid so he probs dint know I was such a baby, i only saw him during the hols anyway because I was at Fegi jungle so I had senior girls taught me how to act etc.
Everytime I got home I would lie to him that im getting back the nextday, that gave me one day to shop big girl clothes and fix synthetic hair grin I had to wear jeans and sexy dress earlier because of him. I really dint want it to be a factor. In the end I started buying cream smh, I remember I bought sivoclair first lol then I upgraded to Peau claire etc I was a crazy teenager, later I stole my dads perfume and gave him for vals embarassed embarassed grin
LOLOLOL

shocked This gurl .... which means u don get experience wella
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by 9japatroit(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mutuwa: Old excerpt worth sharing

Who is a MAN

A man is the most beautiful part of God's creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.

He sacrifices his chocolates.. for his sister.

He sacrifices his dreams ..for just a smile on his parents face.

He spends his entire pocket money on buying gifts for the lady .. he loves.. just to see her smiling

He sacrifices his full youth for his wife and children.. by working late at night without any complain.

He builds ..their future by taking loans from banks and repaying them for lifetime.

He struggles a lot and still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife and boss.

His life finally ends up only by compromising for others' happiness.

If he raises hands on a woman, then he's cruel.

If he gets hit by a woman, then he's a sissy.

If he picks up a fight seeing his girl with another guy, then he's jealous and insecure.

If he remains silent, then he's a coward.

If he goes out, then he's careless.

If he stays at home, then he's lazy.

If he scolds children, then he's a monster.

If he doesn't scold, then he's an irresponsible guy.

If he stops wife from working, then he's an insecure guy.

If he doesn't stop wife from working, then he's somebody who lives on wife's earnings.

If he listens to mom, then he's mama's boy.

If he listens to wife, he's wife's slave.

Respect every male in your life. You will never know what he has sacrificed for you.
word!.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by omisakint: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
uzolexis:

Lol...yes he bought it. oya come let's play with it tongue
okay. I hope it vibrates well?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
sexzskil:
for wheregrin
Rite away sweetie...ma room is olrdy filled with petals of roses.. kiss kiss
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by nickz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol...Or maybe them dey struggle who go date me tongue
sadsad na your type??
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Anyway...its not all true. Two years ago I met this teenage girl...she was 18 yrs while I was 20. We dated and all. In fact she's still my first love cos it was near perfect with her. Though she had her tantrums but she was matured enough.

Its just about finding that right person who fits with you. if she's being how she is then well maybe she just sees you as one of those guys to toy with and move to the next.

#justsaying.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vessi:
okay. I hope it vibrates well?

Vibrates hmmm... biko kwa undecided undecided
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Olusanya333(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
wheesin: op stop childabusing them...date someone ur calibre..leave those alhaji to be wifes alone ..they are still learning the ropes. undecided

They was one that embarrased herself before i and my friends..i was in gtbank ..i saw her highlight from a cab..she kept looking at me..with her brown lipstick..iraqian weave on ..blue and green makeup..she was feeling funky..she was approaching the atm queue where i was..i wanted to tell her i was in front of her..come see shout.. angry she kept making up insults..saying that i should respect myself...chai..wilson u fvck up...i for tear am slap so that i wont be here telling stories. angry
When somebody post trash which is full of *Gbagaun* here and there. Guy I pity ur English teacher.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by sage2(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: yeah. I don't know if it's cos i'm intolerant when it comes dealing with ladies but these categories of ladies are just so unserious and nonchalant in a way that infuriates straight-forward person. They play pranks alot!

Could you please tell us how you conducted yourself as a teenager? If teenagers behave like adults then who will the adults behave like?
I have a lot of them as nieces and nephews and I don't have a problem with their behaviour. At times, I even use them as my attack dogs againts adults like you, who behaves like teenagers. Teenagers will always have problems with adults who behaves like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos