Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52356 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
emmy02: And this made front page.....
Mtshchew... All dis Men On Door Standing (MODS) deres Jesus o..
What do you xpect when the MOD's too are teenagers grin

I swear i read the thing finish no even no wetin to comment. Topic is so, so whacked.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: softsparkyy...why i just dey jam u erywhere? Are u stalking me? grin
grin grin grin That is a sign
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by pelumite(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: my man, that's teenage girls for you. I've done that lot's of times to grown-up girls. Though they feel shy but thy also thank me.
teenage sha
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by fyxboss(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy: shocked
hello
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
uzolexis:

grin grin tongue tongue
angry
are you a troublesome teenager like the N1500 giver?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by zicoraads: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:
grin grin grin That is a sign
Yea...the spirit is ministering to me already grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
fyxboss: hello

Hi smiley
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
redcliff:

My brother that is a mad green headlamp light that can talk..
That's the point!!

angry[/color]
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
So many teenagers on NL...Imagine the traffic on this thread shocked
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Lorenzo2c2: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
That is hw they behave...cos their beauty is deceiving dem...with time they wil come of it
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: Yea...the spirit is ministering to me already grin
Abeg make the spirit reach my side
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by andyanders: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Pause. Not all teenage girls are that way. Age doesn't maturity

Really? You're on a rant because of pranks :/

Lol just because you're incapable of handling a couple of young girls doesn't make them unserious and nonchalant.

Hahaha oldie

Allow op be.I believe that Op is from an environment whereby he encounter such young girls. There are lots of mature young girls and if you correct them, they will appreciate your advise.
Maybe op and his friends stay within such rusty environment because I cannot see a young man walking over to a lady and start telling her to adjust her undies. What was his friend looking at? The lady should have used her urine to bath him.

You cannot get such characters of the op,his friend and the ladies in a well cultured environment.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Lorenzo2c2: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: This is just my opinion and many guys have only a teenage will counter me on that! Dealing with teenage girls had always been a no-go-area for me. They just act too immature, over sensitive and inexperience. They are also too proud and pompous of themselves you don't even dare stop them on the way to ask for direction. Don't think about complimenting them for you just get a hiss or some other sort of arrogancy. Don't dare to correct them especially concerning their dressing cos it's just What You Seek Is What You Find(Wysiwyf - synonym for hot-dirty-slap). My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy... Teenage girls are really frustrating and difficult to deal with... Stay out of them and stay out of trouble. Well if you ain't intolerant like me, i wish you goodluck!

Unyours speaking for...
#teamMaturedAndGrownupBabes
....Forget them it is imaturity dat worrying them

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah well since he and I were talking in a large scale. I figured teenage boys are way worse than teenage girls. But individually I'm sure there are outliers in the statistics that boys are way immature. Maybe like yourself. smiley
lol...
The thing that baffles me the most are this NLanders calling teens Adult Wannabees and making fun of us....they are forgetting that they were once like us.
Not fair at all na.

Off Disscussion
Thats how a few weeks before Nairaland was hacked.
A thread was opened on who is the most handsome boy on NL.
*me dey smile na....ah wan go show myself*
I uploaded 5 of my pix on NL thinking that my mates were there.
Omo see as girls for the thread dey fire me, come dey ask me if ah be 12 yrs....chai...shame catch me...
Well God bless Lovely NLanders like Titiluvly for being the only person to say something good abt my pix.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
andyanders:

Allow op be.I believe that Op is from an environment whereby he encounter such young girls. There are lots of mature young girls and if you correct them, they will appreciate your advise.
Maybe op and his friends stay within such rusty environment because I cannot see a young man walking over to a lady and start telling her to adjust her undies. What was his friend looking at? The lady should have used her urine to bath him.

You cannot get such characters of the op,his friend and the ladies in a well cultured environment.

Hmm no I don't agree. I think the guy should have corrected her and she was just being immature. I find it right that if you see someone doing done wrong, you can always privately advise her.

Hmm I think you get bad character in all environments to be honest.

Lol nah I love unyours he's nice. Hehe he should stop hating on them teenage girls tho.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Now, that takes a lot of maturity and grace to do. May God blesses you for such a brave act.
Amen and I need more grace. It's looking like it's only them I'm seeing these days...And its only them trip'n...where are my Age Bracket ladies?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'll be 20 next sunday and I know i'm still immature and Insecure.
Not all teenage girls behave like that, adults to that too.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by redcliff: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: That's the point!!

angry[/color]

Ah . This one na werey o.. bye
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by MabraO: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mutuwa: Old excerpt worth sharing

Who is a MAN

A man is the most beautiful part of God's creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.

He sacrifices his chocolates.. for his sister.

He sacrifices his dreams ..for just a smile on his parents face.

He spends his entire pocket money on buying gifts for the lady .. he loves.. just to see her smiling

He sacrifices his full youth for his wife and children.. by working late at night without any complain.

He builds ..their future by taking loans from banks and repaying them for lifetime.

He struggles a lot and still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife and boss.

His life finally ends up only by compromising for others' happiness.

If he raises hands on a woman, then he's cruel.

If he gets hit by a woman, then he's a sissy.

If he picks up a fight seeing his girl with another guy, then he's jealous and insecure.

If he remains silent, then he's a coward.

If he goes out, then he's careless.

If he stays at home, then he's lazy.

If he scolds children, then he's a monster.

If he doesn't scold, then he's an irresponsible guy.

If he stops wife from working, then he's an insecure guy.

If he doesn't stop wife from working, then he's somebody who lives on wife's earnings.

If he listens to mom, then he's mama's boy.

If he listens to wife, he's wife's slave.

Respect every male in your life. You will never know what he has sacrificed for you.

The. Bolded tha my can never do
Wen dem ni swear dash me
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: softsparkyy...why i just dey jam u erywhere? Are u stalking me? grin
Hian!!! you wan make I open thread upon your head abi?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by billcosby: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Gaskiya fa
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by clemz88(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha nope. I don't do teenage boys. Find them so immature and irritating. They annoy me so much.

Hmm well maybe that's just the teenage girls you talk to. But I see where you're coming from. I find most teenage girls repulsive. Annoying biitchy little things .

Awh you should chill with some intellectual teenagers sometimes make you feel young again wink tongue
haaaa! U dey vex ni
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
lol...
The thing that baffles me the most are this NLanders calling teens Adult Wannabees and making fun of us....they are forgetting that they were once like us.
Not fair at all na.

Off Disscussion
Thats how a few weeks before Nairaland was hacked.
A thread was opened on who is the most handsome boy on NL.
*me dey smile na....ah wan go show myself*
I uploaded 5 of my pix on NL thinking that my mates were there.
Omo see as girls for the thread dey fire me, come dey ask me if ah be 12 yrs....chai...shame catch me...
Well God bless Lovely NLanders like Titiluvly for being the only person to say something good abt my pix.

Haha but no offense I hate cocky boys.and what would have just annoyed me.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
clemz88: haaaa! U dey vex ni

Hahaha no well maybe just a little bit.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by UniqueGem(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls seun try and open Teenagers section, make we know who be who. Lol!! Imagine an over fed aje botter shouting "i'll tell my mummy for you". I'm a teen though.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
redcliff:

Ah . This one na werey o.. bye
angry angry
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha but no offense I hate cocky boys.and what would have just annoyed me.
okay
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vessi: angry
are you a troublesome teenager like the N1500 giver?

smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
it happend to me in such a way dat till now I feel awkward n unpleasant
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
okay

No offense tho. I'm sure you're a great guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.