Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (7360 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Babe that's why I do my things now as the spirit leads.
Imagine one Okoro wey I accept his pm they ask me if that's how I accept other guys pm, that I should have waited for days before replying his pm ....WTF.
Abegi, allow your spirit lead you come this side na tongue tongue tongue

Me i be okoro Yoruba Yoruba but i get some kind thing wey i fit offer you
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Teespice(f): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
time for nairaland dudes to do what they know best which is insult the op.

op, you just wounded the egos of these boys. the insults haven't started yet.

next time, ignore the mails and delete them as they come. that way you won't be too bothered about the tidiness of your mail box.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie : Thanks i appreciate smiley..hope you'good ?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy: So many attention seeking ladies on NL,smh.

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by jaybee3(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Jaybee tell me what you have to offer make I direct my spirit your side sharpish.
Until then the spirit dey on chilling mood grin
Def not captain dick cos every dick and harry can offer you that
Def not cash cos 1) you can get that yourself and 2) that doesn't separate me from the other pretenders
Def not going to be promise of love cos love isn't meant to be proclaimed but rather shown via verifiable/undeniable actions
Def not going to be all sort of gifts cos the best gift is myself, my time, my soul and my all

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
You are right, I delete immediately unless we agreed on a thread.. No need for polite explanations anymore.
How is your day going nne?
it's has bin gud. Tnx fr asking... I hope urs is fyn as well

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by cirmuell(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nobleval: Aww...sorry dear. Btw the people that sends the emails are teenagers and street urchins that abound here. Unfortunately you can't stop or ban them from doing that! I suggest you use an alternative 'n' less important email address for your NL account. Cheers! smiley
who is this one? undecided 'cuz they send her pm's make 'em the bolded...you are out of your mind(or perhaps you are seeking her approval to send her mail too) mtcheew! yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by cirmuell(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor triangle head like Ghana made fish tank....u came to loook for man..man responded...and then u started complaining like market woman....r y light skin? angry
hahahaha grin grin MrCork don kill person o.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, don't mind them...hypocrites in the highest order...they be like I don't pm girls
-like they have anything meaningful to say in the pms...
You see shii like 'guys with pride'
The main guys I respect on NL re those guys that can hold meaningful arguments without using foul words
-guys that their comments makes sense
-guys that can joke around, woman wrapper and still hold down their respect.
There is nothing wrong in sending PMs,I send PMs,with a purpose and definite thing to say @ dat moment.

@nnekamezor :how far?

Babes do you know I saw a thread, can't even remember the title, I saw some guys there forming not-sending PMs to babes, but their PMs be chilling in my box.
Why the pretence, pm doesn't make you less a man, it's the way you go about it that matters...I respect @bosun11 for this one.
Yeah dat z so true..... I full ground remain fr house ooo..LOL ... I trust ur okay too..
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by MrCork: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: I should since I am one

...ok babes,i here u....so, please describe yor sellin point & identify yor gooody bags: how big and what size?....one of my Londoner friend from pekam is looking for a wife (a black woman). .he kinda drives a £23,000 (cash) range rover spit wit alloy wills smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: who is this one? undecided 'cuz they send her pm's make 'em the bolded...you are out of your mind(or perhaps you are seeking her approval to send her mail too) mtcheew! yeye dey smell.
seeking for whose approval? My dear you don't know me. smiley I don't send pms to NL'ers....unless when neccessary. Have a nice day CIRMUELL!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: who is this one? undecided 'cuz they send her pm's make 'em the bolded...you are out of your mind(or perhaps you are seeking her approval to send her mail too) mtcheew! yeye dey smell.

He's right except if you have anything meaningful to say.

Real men come to Nairaland to have fun during their pass time or for educative purpose not haunting female monikers. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by V0lv0(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrCork:

...ok babes,i here u....so, please describe yor sellin point & identify yor gooody bags: how big and what size?....one of my Londoner friend from pekam is looking for a wife (a black woman). .he kinda drives a £23,000 (cash) range rover spit wit alloy wills smiley
lol you are such a clown
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Jaybee haf kill me ............
Now I am coming out of my shell......
I am ready to give you all the chances.......
I am damning all consequences my boo........
Take me Jay. ...take me and do whatever you like. ..... grin

hmmmm...........................observing
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
You can say dat againcheesy cheesy
assfreak:

Your own kind of woman wrappering na doctorate im get.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:

Smh
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Emilliw3m(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls those. Any one know where I can download fine gals for .....
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by cirmuell(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Logicalmindy:

He's right except if you have anything meaningful to say.

Real men come to Nairaland to have fun during their pass time or for educative purpose not haunting female monikers. undecided
kikiki grin so all guys on here that pm a lady here is out to 'haunt' her... what a 'logical' statement. undecided real men ko sissy boys ni.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by nikkypearl(f): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Danhumprey: Banega!angry
Yea •
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by simdam500(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
nothing got me lol...inkg other than your

siggy
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by topemirates(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol, orisirisi...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ChristineC: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nothin wrong with PMs, just dismiss if you no get interest
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
jaybee3:
Def not captain dick cos every dick and harry can offer you that
Def not cash cos 1) you can get that yourself and 2) that doesn't separate me from the other pretenders
Def not going to be promise of love cos love isn't meant to be proclaimed but rather shown via verifiable/undeniable actions
Def not going to be all sort of gifts cos the best gift is myself, my time, my soul and my all

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
super cool smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
vizkiz: so because i send you pm you must let all Nairalanders know...undecided

Wtf is your problem sef

With that your pix you use Techo(ancient model) snap angry

Sister abeg remove am, you come be like painted wall frame tongue
Vizkiz, vizkiz, vizkiz! How many times did you see your name? That's too harsh
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by cdamsel(f): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
teeo:

Smh
KelvinGraphics abeg come make we laugh this pikin grin grin
Karma mehn,i love u
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by cirmuell(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nobleval: seeking for whose approval? My dear you don't know me. smiley I don't send pms to NL'ers....unless when neccessary. Have a nice day CIRMUELL!
hmm! Okay. smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ionsman: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry
I dont blame you.I blame the guys who gave you the privilege to feel important. If they didn't message you, you won't write this epistle here.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Sammyblaq(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yes, i knew they were going to insult you and call you all sorts of names...that's just human nature. I understand your point and i know how annoying it is, they say it's your name and dp- is my name bad, yet I go through worse. I sing in every of my post that I am married with kids, yet some ediots would still mail me asking to be intimate

Isn't it necessary to check out the person's profile and previous posts to know a lil about the person b4 sending those randy mails.
i don't even know how they do it, I don't get the first notification asking for permission, the main mail just drops in ma box...till @ softsparkyy explained to me, that it's because of my followers/followees...lol. Of which Ifollow back outta courtesy or personal interest.

the annoying thing is that the online hommies I rap well with don't even send, na some kind people like this....very annoying

just ignore dear, you shouldn't have opened the thread to this effect...u weren't expecting them to support you...where you?

wellsaid @destante, i told @softsparkyy i was going to do same when I reach my limit. Not like I don't entertain mails but it has to be professional and straight to the point
-much respect to @100cents
@sammyblaq
@tranxo
@happydasy...I miss this guy kiss
etc
i feel and understand u barbs....yes! sh.it do happen but keep ur head straight. JaHbless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. / Why Do Shy Girls Enjoy This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.