Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52565 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by disloman(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I don't have an ex.
Must u?when u don't av a choice.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Bitojoe:

i think the guy strong joystick make it difficult for you to forget. Did i lie?

we never had anything intimate, so no b am, I heard cuz he's my first love.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bitojoe(m): 6:20am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: becoz he is a liability

sister lawyer,you done defend yourself finish.welldone.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by crisycent: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2014
I can't miss used clothes. It's rag now you know!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by moneyhungry(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bitojoe(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

eeya sorry.ladies you hear word?
Dont give your heart to a man that when he break it,he will still take the pieces of that heart along with him.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Zammydagreat: I don't miss anything cos am a real nigga, but she miss siiting in the front seat of my Range.....
c yash, dy claim yahoo guy, no go find work
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by frrank(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Lawd knows I've tried my best, but nothing to remember about her. undecided
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Bitojoe:

eeya sorry.ladies you hear word?
Dont give your heart to a man that when he break it,he will still take the pieces of that heart along with him.

yea

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by billcosby: 6:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Sex
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Now that think of it.....I miss absolutely nothing!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Well, i met him on nairaland, most of u know him, well he was great... Wat i missed about him? Still thinking, but i still love him
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by TemiATM(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Give me, give me, give me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by redcliff: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2014
gidjah: NO PLS,STOP BIN A PRETENDER!and respond honourably to d question.

Nonsense post
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Samw: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't miss her at all cos her pride and love of money/materials things has spoilt everything,so i can't imagine myself missing her.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by emmathebigg(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2014
i dont miss anything abt her she's just a pain in the a s s....
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ehardetola(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Whaoooo, missing her in terms of watching channel 124 together. When #JoanRiver dead makes me to remember her about fashion police. Good being WTH, #still missing her.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2014
I have no EX. So i dont know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by AfricanApple(f): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2014
olorun maje for all dis Nairaland boys

for me o, nada
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2014
even dou she is German machine and alot of food that can satisfy two tommies.... sex and food

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by newguy1(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2014
I dont miss any ex, in love wit ma raheey...smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2014
We always had quikies back in school. If I don jack maths that tym. And d tin wan scatter my head. I go control her prack. Then my brain go refresh. Had A in the course

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lankaline(m): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing!!!!!!!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by noah24(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Raiders: just the sex. I don't miss anything about her

Same here

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Pdizzle(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2014
tonte: Her Poosie...her sex skills, her blow jobs....nothing much, and this is just one ex I'm talking about...another ex...Hmmm I kiss her best friend lol, great Sexual encounter that one gave me...for the rest of them...i have gladly forgotten you all
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by xedyl(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Lankaline: really miss her,,,she was a queen to me,,she respects me,and did so many tins she wasnt used to,because of me,,,her blow jobs,bweasts were best i eva seen,,tins got out of hand wen i disvirgnd her,,really neva wanted to cos i knew tins will chang n u knw gals na,she allowd anoda dude fvck her n confess to me,i regret opening her,,,,cudnt tk ha bk,meanwhile m currently datin a virgin,,,,but dnt tink i will get enuf luv from ha like ma ex gave me

u noe fit chop am alone nah
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ediss(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2014
I missions the way she give it to me
grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by BillDesmond2much(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by claremont(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss the cooking and her perky (standing) breasts.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by gratiaeo(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2014
I have dated more than 20 beautiful chicks, so which among them is my "ex"?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.