Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here (15365 Views)

Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A Nigerian man's face can scare pharaoh's army back to Egypt. grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO. I swear I will kill this girl grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

This killed me! grin grin grin

By that I meant: they are people of like mind and birds of the same feather .......
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

LMAO. I swear I almost spilled my coffee. If they sent you abeg tell them you did not see me on my oncall night. That penis map plus sizes cracked me up real good.

Don't mind our Naija brothers. Instead of them to accept defeat, they are busy going gra gra. During my uni days a friend of mine was dating this congolese guy, me I was a die hard Nigerian fan. We argued so tey I gave up..she was rooting for congolese me I was rooting for Naija.

So the d day came when she decided to prove me wrong. She took a picture of the black anaconda and showed me grin. For one week straight I forgot my first and last name. I am still suffering from the post traumatic stress disorder caused by that picture.
Now I know what these soldiers go through when they suffer from PTSD grin

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hanhan, Naija guys too get mouth and e no correspond to the thing wey as an Igbo girl e go make me shout 'Dimkpa" (abi how dem dey spell am). Thank God for the internet I for don go disgrace myself outside dey defend them. cheesy Chaii!
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hanhan, Naija guys too get mouth and e no correspond to the thing wey as an Igbo girl I go make me shout 'Dimkpa" (abi how dem dey spell am). Thank God for the internet I for don go disgrace myself outside dey defend them. cheesy Chaii!

na lie abeg.....
naija men didn't take part in the research, my brothers in the north consider such haram.

as for jenny, i am lost for words with the picture you saw. meanwhile, we are talking face, how did you guys turn it into something else? why didn't you girls marry congolese men? naija men are attractive facially & appealing down under - how do you want it? the best of both worlds. cheesy grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

No, you started this thread and you also said you are willing to cope with any questions thrown at you.

I am simply asking...what age range were you talking about when you mentioned late marriage? what YOU consider late might be the starting point for ANOTHER.
Noted. I still think you don't belong there. You can prove me wrong by sharing your experience that is what this thread is for.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:
na lie abeg.....
naija men didn't take part in the research, my brothers in the north consider such haram.
as for jenny, i am lost for words with the picture you saw. meanwhile, we are talking face, how did you guys turn it into something else? why didn't you girls marry congolese men? naija men are attractive facially & appealing down under - how do you want it? the best of both worlds. cheesy grin

Lol, why are you always calling the north? You nko? grin You must be from the part of Nigeria that took part in the research, lol. So Coogar you are just a 6? Chineke God of Nazareth! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:

Lol, why are you always calling the north? You nko? grin You must be from the part of Nigeria that took part in the research, lol. So Coogar you are just a 6? Chineke God of Nazareth! shocked shocked shocked shocked

nigeria didn't take part at all, they were omitted but we all know naija men lead. have you ever wondered why south african women can't get enough of naija men? they love our men so much they protested against the unfair treatment of naija men in SA. don't underrate your naija men o - they are heavyweights.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
nwapastor: Noted. I still think you don't belong there. You can prove me wrong by sharing your experience that is what this thread is for.

Okay. Maybe this thread as outlived the reason why it was created in the first place.

So permit me to continue derailing with joy in my heart grin

Stillfire:
Hanhan, Naija guys too get mouth and e no correspond to the thing wey as an Igbo girl I go make me shout 'Dimkpa" (abi how dem dey spell am). Thank God for the internet I for don go disgrace myself outside dey defend them. cheesy Chaii!

Please learn from some of us. Tell them to pull their pants down and examine. A typical Naija is a 6 on alert and on rest a 5.2. Forget the mouth they are making. Many foreigners have got their eyes glued to congolese. That is whay you see even a congolese with a face like satan's first child cruising with the hottest chick in town.

Nigerian men have since lost in the fight.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

For your mind. grin. Tell that to nwapastor THE CHURCH VIRGIN. The reason why you are involved in soccer is because you play with either your fellow naija guys or British guys suffering from low self esteem down under. So you feel comfy changing in your locker room with them around cos for your mind, you look at yourself and wonder why your yekini was created on a sunday. The day you strip next to a congolese in your change rooms will be the day you will give up on soccer and go stuff yourself with burgers at burger king...anything to make you so fat that soccer will be less appealing to you grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by slimyem: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
...my experiences...where do I start from...tongue
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by rofemiguwa(f): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
When did this thread start evaluating size

Jenny pls park ur bus to anoda thread na

Don't frustrate the op fault

Ur mama lastborn neva insult u bcz sey u no wear ring that is why u think this thread is about complex issue.

Pls cogar, sirs and madams kindly evacuate this thread

Let us share our stories

Opening thread is free, kindly open anoda one for nigerian men versus congo men the measure all the sizes u want there.

Thank you and God bless you as u leave

AmEn

10 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wetin husband matter dey cause sha, no be here.
smiley
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

For your mind. grin. Tell that to nwapastor THE CHURCH VIRGIN. The reason why you are involved in soccer is because you play with either your fellow naija guys or British guys suffering from low self esteem down under. So you feel comfy changing in your locker room with them around cos for your mind, you look at yourself and wonder why your yekini was created on a sunday. The day you strip next to a congolese in your change rooms will be the day you will give up on soccer and go stuff yourself with burgers at burger king...anything to make you so fat that soccer will be less appealing to you grin

for where?
from coast to coast, continent to continent, i have never been dwarfed in the locker room after football. they don't call me mr. coogar for nothing..... grin cheesy

slimyem: ...my experiences...where do I start from...tongue

is this the same slimyem? our very own slimyem? surely, it cannot be. grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

for where?
from coast to coast, continent to continent, i have never been dwarfed in the locker room after football. they don't call me mr. coogar for nothing..... grin cheesy

Just wait. Agbaya playing soccer with your type. If you are man enough go play next to a congolese. The way the thing moves sef when they are running round the pitch. Not even a Gucci or Yves st laurent, LV, CL, Chanel, Dior e.t.c underwear can cage their beasts grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Just wait. Agbaya playing soccer with your type. If you are man enough go play next to a congolese. The way the thing moves sef when they are running round the pitch. Not even a Gucci or Yves st laurent, LV, CL, Chanel, Dior e.t.c underwear can cage their beasts grin

congolese men don't like nigerian men - we are a big threat to them. their women prefer us nigerians out here. trust me, african chics run after naija men, that's why there's scarcity of husbands in nigeria.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:
congolese men don't like nigerian men - we are a big threat to them. their women prefer us nigerians out here. trust me, african chics run after naija men, that's why there's scarcity of husbands in nigeria.

For the good book says that a time will come where they will be 7 women to one man. The scarcity in Nigerian husbands has nothing to do with other nationalities stealing them from us.

Husbands in the north are not scarce. Even the uncircumcised phillippians need some loving but our women are tooo high standard and high maintenance to even spare them a glance. grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by slimyem: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

smiley I'm still walking the face of this earth and very well too cool
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:
For the good book says that a time will come where they will be 7 women to one man. The scarcity in Nigerian husbands has nothing to do with other nationalities stealing them from us.

so this is the end time? cheesy grin

Husbands in the north are not scarce. Even the uncircumcised phillippians need some loving but our women are tooo high standard and high maintenance to even spare them a glance. grin

each of them has 6 wives in the minimum - they are mostly polygamous. grin

slimyem: smiley I'm still walking the face of this earth and very well too cool

it's so good to hear from you. are you married to obowunmi now or he hasn't done the needful? grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by slimyem: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

it's so good to hear from you. are you married to obowunmi now or he hasn't done the needful? grin
...you would have been invited. Probably would have given the toast wink

Btw,you and Jenny have ruined this thread...you know?
You two should find yourself someplace to talk more about corks..

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Kentnickole(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:

Hehehe, since the day I developed bo.obs, I lost all respect for you 'saints'. grin grin grin grin
In fact there are no godly men left in Nigeria. grin They all died in the Nigerian civil war. grin grin grin

Chai... You just insulted me. How could you conclude that there are no godly men left in Nigeria...
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
slimyem: ...you would have been invited. Probably would have given the toast wink

did he kiss the bride as instructed by the officiating pastor or was he shy?

the thread has outlived it's usefulness, OP don even engage. why is she still celebrating singlehood?
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014

Haba. What have I done now? all I am trying to do here is advise single ladies to look before they leap. All 'em' bulge they see in Nigerian man's down under aint gold. It could be a wallet or microphone like Idris Elba's grin.

so this is the end time?

Yes ke. The good book's prophesy is beginning to come to past grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:
Yes ke. The good book's prophesy is beginning to come to past grin

you mean 7 ladies are still going to tug at the hem of my agbada? grin cheesy grin this is the best time to be a man. cool

all ye single ladies, grab your offer now!!!!! grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

you mean 7 ladies are still going to tug at the hem of my agbada? grin cheesy grin this is the best time to be a man. cool

all ye single ladies, grab your offer now!!!!! grin

Yes. grin. STAND IN THE QUEUE. Congolese first sir
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
Chai... You just insulted me. How could you conclude that there are no godly men left in Nigeria...

Aww, sorry, oya take handkerchief and wipe your tears. grin

coogar:

How can there be scarcity of men in Nigeria? Nigerian men outnumber Nigerian women by more than a million. Everywhere you turn in Nigeria are men, men, mennnnnnnnnnn. It is beyond threatening. Fear dey always catch me those days walking on the streets. I can pull like 10 men on a bad day, let alone on a good day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin There is no single girl in Nigeria that does not have a minimum of two Naija men toasting her. In Nigeria, men can never finish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
rofemiguwa: When did this thread start evaluating size
Jenny pls park ur bus to anoda thread na
Don't frustrate the op fault
Ur mama lastborn neva insult u bcz sey u no wear ring that is why u think this thread is about complex issue.
Pls cogar, sirs and madams kindly evacuate this thread
Let us share our stories
Opening thread is free, kindly open anoda one for nigerian men versus congo men the measure all the sizes u want there.
Thank you and God bless you as u leave
AmEn

I will not leave. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by peacettw: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
I find it rude that some posters are still derailing the thread despite been cautioned. This was a beautiful thread that has all the potential help address a lot of issues as it pertains to the single ladies who whether you like to believe it or not face untold emotional abuse and depression just for been single.

It is not just a Nigerian thing as it cuts across all races, cultures and religion.

@op,slimyem...i suggest we report them to the mods. Don't see any other option. I am disappointed cos these are names I recognise having been a member of. Nairaland for so long albeit a silent member, so they should know by now how derailing one's thread must hurt. One even went as far as belittling the op as if her experiences I reality aren't enough.

It is quite a pity

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is a thread to further depress single women. So it's useless. grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:
How can there be scarcity of men in Nigeria? Nigerian men outnumber Nigerian women by more than a million. Everywhere you turn in Nigeria are men, men, mennnnnnnnnnn. It is beyond threatening. Fear dey always catch me those days walking on the streets. I can pull like 10 men on a bad day, let alone on a good day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin There is no single girl in Nigeria that does not have a minimum of two Naija men toasting her. In Nigeria, men can never finish. cheesy

we are talking about eligible men here not riff-raffs. if men are so many, why do you have all those old hag sisters in church with chapped lips and black berets? cheesy grin cheesy

those sisters that have fasted & prayed for 200 days consecutively, yet no groom....no marriage proposal. there's hardly nigerian man that is well to do that doesn't have up to 8 girlfriends. biko, the women are the leftovers, not the men.

jennykadry:
Yes. grin. STAND IN THE QUEUE. Congolese first sir

jenny, be warned!!
congolese men have nothing on naija men. the stereotypical naija men didn't take part in that research. i am sure they stopped at calabar to measure those short men near obudu ranch. cheesy grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

jenny, be warned!!
congolese men have nothing on naija men. the stereotypical naija men didn't take part in that research. i am sure they stopped at calabar to measure those short men near obudu ranch. cheesy grin

Intel has it that men as short as Bishop Umeh are very well endowed. Coogar you can't even compare yourself to them.

Warned gini? the left over yekini building material from Congolese men is what yous were created with. Too much materials left and throwing the left over away was not an option grin. Same way eve was made out of Adam's...yep that way yous were made out of the congos grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Feraz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
nwapastor: Why is it that when a man likes/loves a woman/lady he often finds a way of communicating it but when he falls out of love he tends to just walk away without any explanation leaving the lady to keep wondering what went wrong? Sometimes the next thing the lady will hear is that he is getting married to someone else leaving the lady speechless (to say the least).
I thought ladies are known mostly for the above? undecided
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry: This is a thread to further depress single women. So it's useless. grin

Lol, instead of them to relax and enjoy life, they wanna moan. How can one love misery this much? If I should stay on topic, they will regret it instead for real. grin

coogar:
we are talking about eligible men here not riff-raffs. if men are so many, why do you have all those old hag sisters in church with chapped lips and black berets? cheesy grin cheesy
those sisters that have fasted & prayed for 200 days consecutively, yet no groom....no marriage proposal. there's hardly nigerian man that is well to do that doesn't have up to 8 girlfriends. biko, the women are the leftovers, not the men.
jenny, be warned!!

Those old hags were not smart that was why I gave my epistle on church girls 2 pages ago.
Nigerian pastors have made heaven a priority for only women. Men are held on a different standard.

Abeg Watch this...See how Naija pastors have deceived women that marriage is the be all and end all.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUKEp2_QbiA[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

25 Year Old Guy Impregnates His Mum In Abuja! / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.