Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here (15374 Views)

Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
@jennykadry, you could be nice angry

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Aha not so innocent afterall ehn? I was expecting a come back for calling you mad but Unfortunately for you darling I am already married with adorable kids. Don't worry, you will soon join the band wagon with your supposed fiance and before you query me further, don't worry, I am the last born in my family grin. You never see depression.

#seeapsychiatrist grin
I can guess your age. As I wasn't referring to marriage in the post you quoted. I knew you were married all along and also guilty as charged. I knew you were out to annoy me but you came late Jesus has taken care of that

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Aisha,how I lv thou! kiss
Bc of u I go sell my mbe korota(beetle) make I take the money come pay ur dowry tongue
Will u marry me? kiss

U r filled with wisdom and experience.
For those that can discern, heed to her advice always.

Coogar, abegi mmechie onu gi dia cheesy
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
alutacontinua: @jennykadry, you could be nice angry

I tried to be nice when Coogar was making ''fun'' of her, I even rooted for her when she mentioned she is still a virgin until I saw through her old and wrinkled post. cheesy. Then I decided to derail the thread a little bit. Do you know how depressing this thread will be for the single ones with a good young heart unlike the OP who is .....let me comment my reservoir here and not complete that line. :X

I refuse to let this insecure OP further depress the good single ones. Where on earth are my yekini derailuway crew? grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
nwapastor: I can guess your age. As I wasn't referring to marriage in the post you quoted. I knew you were married all along and also guilty as charged (as in you seem to be prejudiced against older single ladies). I knew you were out to annoy me but you came late Jesus has taken care of that

Yes you can guess my age and I bet you, you are atleast 7 years older than moi cheesy.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just like my first comment in this thread.
I wanted to make it as jovial as possible cos I see d @op is a little bit under but it didn't get to her.

@op pls relax ur mind and be merry.
U will marry at d right time.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
My advice to single ladies: don't put your life on hold/pause cos you are waiting for Mr Right: keep moving, go to school, get a life, be happy, be complete, get busy, learn a craft/handwork. You can be alone and not be lonely, find what makes you happy and do it. Enjoy the single days cos one day you might look back and wish you had done more useful things with your waiting days. Don't let anybody convince you that you are too: young/old, beautiful/ugly, educated/non-educated, wealthy/poor, classy/classless, tall/short, dark/fair, spiritual/churchy, social/withdrawn e.t.c to get a husband. It's a lie if you look around you you'll see a married person that falls into one of those groups.

5 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Some single people are happier and better off than some married people . . If only you know lipsrsealed
Infact I say that single people are lucky in that they have an oppourtunity to choose who they want & still have an escape route if they dont like what they see
Due to pressure, many people are trapped in marriages that they shouldnt even had gotten in in the first instance. They didnt like being single, so jumped from fying pan to fire.

This is the time to better and grow yourself . . in your career, personality, spiritually, emotionaly and everythin "ally" . . .

As for discrimination, its becasue its happening to you personally, you think that the whole world is against you, but infact that is just our society that does that and its not personal to you.
People discrinimate against everything and anything; Disabled people, HIV, childless couples, height, weight, tribe, religion, Ive even heard mothers being discriminated against because they had C/S instead of a natural delivery undecided
Please dont let anyone who is no better than you rob you of your self esteem

5 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
You shall all die single! #karma
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar: the struggle is real!

getting a responsible husband in nigeria is more difficult than entering the kingdom of heaven. grin

Hahaha if I say it, naija men go dey vex.
No more godly men in naija o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
hjr2014: You shall all die single! #karma

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by ladygogo: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
agbeke58: On the issue of stigmatization, some couple of mths back, we went for my brother's introduction. Now d time for introducing groom's sibling came, d woman doin d intoduction(my mum's very good friend) called my younger siblings one after the other, with their hubby, wife and children. Overlooked me, and my dad was trying to tell her she hasnt recognised me, d woman seems not to care, i just waived to my dad to let her be.

I thought that scene was over, i was dazed when d pix came out and i was not sited in any of d pix. My married younger folks were captured with their families and I was like, where was I when all these where going on.

But I had made up my mind not to let anything of such get to me, because, my own time too will definately come.
I rejoice with those dat are engaged already. God will surely perfect it.

This isht is real. smh@ the nigerian society.

Please remain strong.

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
dapsy4u2: . Then you haven't met me. I'll suggest you meet me to have a change of orientation/mind smiley
And who is you by the way cheesy cheesy

Meet me at the corner then if you think I will have a change of mind cool

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Stillfire:

Hahaha if I say it, naija men go dey vex.
No more godly men in naija o. cheesy

there are millions of responsible men in naija but finding one is very difficult. since you people turn your backs on your tradition & made polygyny a taboo, this outcome is inevitable.

men who could marry 4-6 wives before without the stigma are forced to manage just one so there are surplus women who would never get married again. no wonder all the churches are packed with black beret wearing single women.

una never start......what a time to be a man! i don't think i could have asked for a better time to be a single man. it's fun watching the anxiety in the faces of those beret wearing amazons in church - fasting & praying that this year would be their year. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
hjr2014: You shall all die single! #karma

I reject it on their behalf grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

there are millions of responsible men in naija but finding one is very difficult. since you people turn your backs on your tradition & made polygyny a taboo, this outcome is inevitable.

men who could marry 4-6 wives before without the stigma are forced to manage just one so there are surplus women who would never get married again. no wonder all the churches are packed with black beret wearing single women.

una never start......what a time to be a man! i don't think i could have asked for a better time to be a single man. it's fun watching the anxiety in the faces of those beret wearing amazons in church - fasting & praying that this year would be their year. cheesy grin cheesy

The longer you wait, the more watery ya spermatozoa. Make haste while the sun shines grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry:

The longer you wait, the more watery ya spermatozoa. Make haste while the sun shines grin

there's no truth in that - a man is never unable to make babies. getting it up might be an issue but the quality of the sëmen never deteriorates.

abraham had isaac when he was 100. there's a man in naija today that had a baby at the age of 80. i have been identified as a direct descendant of jupiter himself. spërm banks can't stop writing me letters appealing to me to donate to them. cheesy
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by charles316: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
GboyegaD:

Read your post again and tell me if it is meaningful to you. You are one of the challenges of the society with your mindset.
Ode
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Una still dey share experience? when you are supposed to be in party rocking your life. Chai.

Aisha2 abeg come and look after these small chillis for me. Will pay you back.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

there's no truth in that - a man is never unable to make babies. getting it up might be an issue but the quality of the sëmen never deteriorates.

abraham had isaac when he was 100. there's a man in naija today that had a baby at the age of 80. i have been identified as a direct descendant of jupiter himself. spërm banks can't stop writing me letters appealing to me to donate to them. cheesy

Coogar...Intel has it that you have access to 173 countries visa free or visa on arrival. Sir Coogar.....Marry me grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogar...Intel has it that you have access to 173 countries visa free or visa on arrival. Sir
Coogar...Marry me grin

proposal without ring? grin
jenny, go on one knee & get me an emerald-cut engagement ring. it's only £5,000 and i shall give you your desired answer. grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

proposal without ring? grin
jenny, go on one knee & get me an emerald-cut engagement ring. it's only £5,000 and i shall give you your desired answer. grin

Sharappppp and marry me. Make sure you bring your passport with you grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by shizzleStar: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
Thanks for reading, sir. My CV says I am 21, but whether my birth certificate says a different thing entirely is another matter wink cheesy tongue
Chai.. aunty Ishi dis lie-lie you're sharing, diarris.....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Sharappppp and marry me. Make sure you bring your passport with you grin

i cannot travel without it before na. wait o - what's the procedure if one marries an aussie? how many years before one gets the aussie passport?
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

i cannot travel without it before na. wait o - what's the procedure if one marries an aussie? how many years before one gets the aussie passport?

4years with a minimum of one year permanent residence. Don't worry. I shall take care of you grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry:

4years with a minimum of one year permanent residence. Don't worry. I shall take care of you grin

no wahala!!!
however, i am bringing sister sarah along o. don't worry, you will still be the first wife. sister sarah is just 23. in my household, the oldest automatically becomes the first wifey.

so when should we fly out? grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by shizzleStar: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
GboyegaD:

What changes the perspective with marriage? We are fake people and that is why we have the magnitude of the challenges facing our nation.
Not saying that perspectives should change after marriage, but a mothers reaction when she sees her child crying in the hands of another woman will be same for most if not all woman..get my point now?

Of course we are all fake in Nigeria, including you
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

no wahala!!!
however, i am bringing sister sarah along o. don't worry, you will still be the first wife. sister sarah is just 23. in my household, the oldest automatically becomes the first wifey.

so when should we fly out? grin

Sit ya azz down. I am going to ask R231 grin. That guy has kids everywhere, his JT must be doing something right grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Sit ya azz down. I am going to ask R231 grin. That guy has kids everywhere, his JT must be doing something right grin

r231 is a business-man!
his head office is in london with 4 other branches in the UK. there's no way he's leaving all that for aussie.

besides, you don't have fried fish, alomo bitters and ewa agoyiiiin he loves to eat. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
shizzleStar: Chai.. aunty Ishi dis lie-lie you're sharing, diarris.....gringrin
What? If Kanu can be 32, I too can be 21 angry tongue
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
What? If Kanu can be 32, I too can be 21 angry tongue

ishilove, so you are not 21? cheesy grin
chimo!!!! you are a real iyawo nylon bag.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

ishilove, so you are not 21? cheesy grin
chimo!!!! you are a real iyawo nylon bag.
Lmao! Abeg coogar no use laf wound me. My CV says I'm 21. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / 25 Year Old Guy Impregnates His Mum In Abuja! / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.