Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34025 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by vivalavida(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

No. Was just asking smiley

AskMANIA should be your name then

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kokoA(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

feelings died after 2weeks? And then 6 other relationships ended the same way? I'm sorry, you are a bigger coward
worefa! I love my life grin some of us are not made to be tied down by a woman..
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by vivalavida(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2014
obitee69: I met dis cute girl @ the bank were I work. We exchanged numbers. Bfore u say jack Robinson we strted dating. She started coming to stayover weekends at my condo. There was dis other chick that told me she wanted to spend d nite but she was just a friend tho. grin so I agreed. Meanwhile dis my babe stormed my house around 7pm. I strted forming quarell dat she shud have called b4 coming meanwhile not letting her enter my house b4 she sees d consignment I was harboring. I bundled her into d car and droPed her @ ogba faraway. Omo mehn as I got home to relax with d new babe. Na so the girl show again. She now pushed her way into my apartment. Saw the new girl and started Slapping me seriously. Like 4 hot slaps! In my house. Omo she wanted to stab me with a knife!!. At the end of the day BOTH of dem slept in my crib cry..The old babe even forced me to Bleep her while the new babe slept in d palour. The next day I had to dump her o. She begged n cried. But d way she embarrassed me I cannot forget. It was the first time I saw stars after someone slapped me. Chei!!

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dollyparton(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
@op u try small, that sounds more like a Jim Iyke Nollywood scene. Why won't you even try to put up with him? probably because he has a car. I don't know why girls go crazy with "he has ride". Even if a monkey has a ride, I'm very sure it will have Nigerian girlfriends.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2014
Met This Pweety Gurl One Night Within Ma Street. I Quickly Stopped Her And Was Throwing Some Of Ma Dry Jokes. While She Was Laughing, I Was Sweet Talking Her And She Was Responding. We Finally Gat To A Conclution That She Should Come Know Ma House Since Itz Within The Vacinity. When We Gat To Ma Place, It Started Raining Heavily(OMO ME THANK BABA GOD 1ST). The Nature Of Rain Is Clear Proof It Aint Gonna Stop In The Next 5hours(YOU KNW DAH KIND RAIN NA). So She Decided To Spend The Night Though Me Already Know Say Na Runs Girl Sha. But The Funniest Thing Dah Night Was When Am Tryna Make A Move, She Quickly Resisted, Hold Ma Hands And Be Like "BEFORE, I'LL ALLOW YOU TOUCH ME, THERE'S SOMETHING I WANNA TELL YOU". I'm All Earz Dear, I Replied. Then She Continue "YOU SEE, I GOT RAPED FAR BACK IN JOS, THATS WHY AM NO LONGER A VIRGIN.". Lwkmd!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SirAweezy(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2014
19naia: I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
Sad but true and btw, she left 3 children behind and one was the child she had with the man who killed her.. Both his parents are gone now as his father is in prison forever for killing his mother...

Seriously... Bt why would u moved into a lady's apt, I find this so unmanly.. Many lazy men in the white man countries do this. If you are relocating to a new place can't you save up and then move into your own apt? Gossh!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2014
dechandel:
U need to be delivered asap

6 relationships under two years? shocked
U were never in any relationship
U just had commitee of friends or rather girls
r u in a relationship?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2014
kokoA: worefa! I love my life grin some of us are not made to be tied down by a woman..

it is okay smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Met dis fine bae wen I ws servin. Fortunatly, worked our postin to d same organisatn was lucky to get accommodatn soon enough. We started dating, almost immediately I setled in, she moved in wit me. Omo, I ws tied down cnt dare look @ or talk to any grl..nfact ws n a cage. Sh tool control of evrytin o, cos av actually made ha lik dt. Cnt jx reciev visitors @ ma own will, need to seek ha consent too seems I was married to ha. Sh was really a wife material, buh I need space nd freedom! Afta nysc, was relievd of d burden. Nd was askin us to continue..explaind were nd wat sh ws lackin, sh understood. Buh claims to change wich I doubt..
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Articul8(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2014
obitee69: I met dis cute girl @ the bank were I work. We exchanged numbers. Bfore u say jack Robinson we strted dating. She started coming to stayover weekends at my condo. There was dis other chick that told me she wanted to spend d nite but she was just a friend tho. grin so I agreed. Meanwhile dis my babe stormed my house around 7pm. I strted forming quarell dat she shud have called b4 coming meanwhile not letting her enter my house b4 she sees d consignment I was harboring. I bundled her into d car and droPed her @ ogba faraway. Omo mehn as I got home to relax with d new babe. Na so the girl show again. She now pushed her way into my apartment. Saw the new girl and started Slapping me seriously. Like 4 hot slaps! In my house. Omo she wanted to stab me with a knife!!. At the end of the day BOTH of dem slept in my crib cry..The old babe even forced me to Bleep her while the new babe slept in d palour. The next day I had to dump her o. She begged n cried. But d way she embarrassed me I cannot forget. It was the first time I saw stars after someone slapped me. Chei!!
guy,ur story funny die. D prt u said she reappeared 'na so d girl show again'

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2014
dechandel:
U need to be delivered asap

6 relationships under two years? shocked
U were never in any relationship
U just had commitee of friends or rather girls

Thats how they play around with people's feelings. People like kokoA have their hearts in their anus undecided

3 Likes

Well mine was no even bad after asking her out,chopping her kpomo d following day,i snt her packing d third day.

1 Like

Well mine was no even bad after asking her out,chopping her kpomo d following day,i snt her packing d third day. www.nairaland.com/1912991/need-pills-thing-prvent-pregnancy
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kokoA(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Thats how they play around with people's feelings. People like kokoA have their hearts in their anus undecided
mama lemme o.. Op said we should share our WORST dating experience and I shared mine.. Stop being judgmental mbok.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dechandel(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Dont mind the calabar jackie chan feeling funky

The thunder that will fire him for breaking those gals heart is still doing press up

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by joe17: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was
gringrin cheesy This really got me laughing so hard.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Articul8(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

feelings died after 2weeks? And then 6 other relationships ended the same way? I'm sorry, you are a bigger coward
wt if dis is coming from a lady? Wt wld she be? because its coming from a man,he's a coward. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by onyiisoft(f): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Marriage and relationships, two topics that are sure to garner comments. My solution to the ever present “finding a good partner” problem that seems to cut across all race,cultures and countries is to UNMARRY! Let us all work towards never getting married and live freely without religious and cultural expections. I am sure this will relieve many,many women of their stress.
Be Free, Be Happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by luvola(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: We Both Share Something In Common. Lol
really ? add up bro 746f8f4c
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2014
dechandel:
Dont mind the calabar jackie chan feeling funky

The thunder that will fire him for breaking those gals heart is still doing press up
won't u go to church?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by joe17: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

More like triple dare...
Or a case of I don't have a choice but go back to him...

Mine was a babe I dated but each time I bleep her I end up paying for more than I bargained cause she will start demanding for some of the things I treasure.. My phone even though she had two.. Materials I bought to sow for myself even when I bought for her.. Mehn, I use style discharge myself by not bleeping again oh..
gringringrin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Articul8: wt if dis is coming from a lady? Wt wld she be? because its coming from a man,he's a coward. Abi?

I am not biased. Same thing goes for the lady as well
kokoA: mama lemme o.. Op said we should share our WORST dating experience and I shared mine.. Stop being judgmental mbok.

Pele nau. cheesy
Hmmm.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by joe17: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

Nne check am now, the nwa decided to go back and it was raining so dia for instead icho taxi drop, she begin pack her load inside again.. My guy ga form undertaker nau.. After all him na wrestlemania champion..

As for my former iteogwu (ex).. Nne after the show she go be like give my this your phone naa.. I like am, give me this material make I take sow that design.. Njukwanu.. Nne the babe a zipua up oh.. Chai.. Nwoke nife.. If I go bleep again.. I must sacrifice oh.. Nne, I just buy super glue take am glue my john thomas oh.. After all A is for abstinence..
I like you grin. *no homo o*cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by raphy(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2014
nobody ever pray to hv a worst dating xpirience.everybody want d best.but if ya own bad ...its not d will of God.happysunday to u all.#raphycares
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dechandel(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: won't u go to church?
I am having my service on nl undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2014
dechandel:
I am having my service on nl undecided
ok,am the pastor,so everybody shout halleluyah!!!including u dechandel
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by blesszzy(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2014
jomile: Mine better be left unsaid

Why? Too much to say.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kayboy4y(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee:

If I hear.
U don hear na wink cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by akraym(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: ah ain't had none yet. I make sure I move on before it turns sour
MY VERY FIRST POST ON FRONT PAGE. GOD IS TRULY GREAT. THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT MY DEGREE EXAMS STARTING STARTING TOMORROW ARE GONNA BE WONDERFUL
nor go read for your exams. Dey there dey do front page tinz

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2014
date or relationship?
date: it was a blind date set up by my guy friend. i was too lazy to dress up so it was just a tee on a jean and no serious make up. he sized me up and was talking a lot on his phone, name caller he was. i lost interest and excused myself to go the ladies. enroute from there i met a cute guy and we chatted. it was rude but i didnt care but the moffo left ni sa. i didnt even care cos now i had a date. grin who wasnt really my type but was great fun. he was too short. Niyi was his name.

relationship: i loved him. but he was very aggressive and hit me at will till he did infont of my mum. and she almost took his head off his neck. he was my first guy, i wasnt as fiesty as i am now grin we were still secretly seeing after that but it had fizzled out eventually. still like him though. very hardworking guy. Adesegun Adeyinka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts / My Relationship Is About Crashing / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.