Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34007 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by PrettySleek(f): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2014
I have no experience of my own. But my advice is if u know Ur not happy in a relationship please leave that relationship, don't put up with any nonsense don't stay hoping d person would change u would get hurt in d process.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Ramanto(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2014
sounds like a movie. 'it was rainning'

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: I dated a clown who only cared about his job, his car, his boss and his car. Yes, I deliberately mentioned car twice.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Have dated Mike tyson of a girl before..

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi: The moment she told me ama main chick,wtf I shud do and tell u dat not me,Bleep your side chick and for your lie
Bro, You didnt communicate properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by 19naia(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2014
I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
Sad but true and btw, she left 3 children behind and one was the child she had with the man who killed her.. Both his parents are gone now as his father is in prison forever for killing his mother...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice:

grin

I dropped his behind like I will drop a non functioning staff.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sike(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2014
See as them just dey lie. :/

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Truth24(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Yeaga
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: I dated a clown who only cared about his job, his car, his boss and his car. Yes, I deliberately mentioned car twice.
lolz!.... Funny i must say!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Jarchi(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: Bro, You didnt communicate properly.
The moment your gf tells you she has more bfs but u are her main chick, what do u call dat
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by mymissingrib(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2014
19naia: I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
Sad but true and btw, she left 3 children behind and one was the child she had with the man who killed her.. Both his parents are gone now as his father is in prison forever for killing his mother...
wat a sad story

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Bergs(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2014
story for Amadioha.........mtcheewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Not doubting you but, after the incident at the bar, you headed back to his house shocked . That one na double-dare, I think oooooo cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Once dated a fine chic, at first she looked innocent and considerate. Few weeks into the isshh, all she wanted was "money and attention". She never tried to offer any of those to me, not even once.
Its so common with women shaaa. I thank God now!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2014
The thing is, we never hear the other side of the story and that's enough reason to suspect you might have been the guy's or girl's worst dating experience as well.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Emmaesty(f): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
Quite terrible....... Thank God u two weren't married

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Time to start playing the boss who dumped the guy or the girl. Damn! He/she probably dumped you years before and you didn't know it!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi:
The moment your gf tells you she has more bfs but u are her main chick, what do u call dat
lolz!... Now i grab. Atleast this specie is too sincere to let you know abt her "side niggaz".

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by roufy235(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2014
hmm
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by timilehing(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was
first love things I guess??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by jeffizy(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi: The moment she told me ama main chick,wtf I shud do and tell u dat not me,Bleep your side chick and for your lie
Someone needs the tablets. She still got the guts to tell you to your face. da.mn!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by lawrenceunaa: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2014
a came to read comments undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Yustash001(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2014
19naia: I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
iro gbangba....iro nla....great lie

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by cegxie(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2014
chimkaire: Not doubting you but, after the incident at the bar, you headed back to his house shocked . That one na double-dare, I think oooooo cheesy grin

More like triple dare...
Or a case of I don't have a choice but go back to him...

Mine was a babe I dated but each time I bleep her I end up paying for more than I bargained cause she will start demanding for some of the things I treasure.. My phone even though she had two.. Materials I bought to sow for myself even when I bought for her.. Mehn, I use style discharge myself by not bleeping again oh..

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Blaqsmith(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2014
ChiSun27:

You seems to be forggetting one thing my friend....

That you are on a faceless forum.

So spit it out.
do u know what PRIVACY mean?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by siegfried99(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2014
Yomieluv: Have dated Mike tyson of a girl before..

grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by siegfried99(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi:

Hian! shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

More like triple dare...
Or a case of I don't have a choice but go back to him...

Mine was a babe I dated but each time I bleep her I end up paying for more than I bargained cause she will start demanding for some of the things I treasure.. My phone even though she had two.. Materials I bought to sow for myself even when I bought for her.. Mehn, I use style discharge myself by not bleeping again oh..
Bia, nwoke'm, are you insinuating she was homeless grin lipsrsealed. Ahaa! Did your ex demand for those or she rub your head while... :-Xdowning your stuffs for her undecided abi na gun she use grin. Now, confess angry.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by luvola(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was
For him not to call you doesn't mean he isn't caring. I Dnt really call like that but I can chat.. Do not conclude like that.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by adepiero: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Fakenews.com op, come back when u r ready to write the original version. time waster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.