Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34010 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by RedArmies12: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2014
We are suppose to be lovers but we dnt communicate unless of course any of us feels Hot. And once we satisfy each other, we walk away. A phone call from any of us can only mean one thing... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by bheemz(f): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2014
He told me to hide cos of one of his numerous gf(s) which I did *obediently*....lmao dat guy is freaking funny
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2014
dechandel:
I am having my service on nl undecided

Hey u! I sent u a PM!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by PrettySleek(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2014
ferdimako:
What about if you are nonsense yourself?

Being in a relationship doesn't make you a super star.
You seem to misunderstand me, my advice applies to those who hv done good to their partners but got nothing in return. But if Ur a bad person one can say u deserved wat u got.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by PrettySleek(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2014
ferdimako:
What about if you are nonsense yourself?

Being in a relationship doesn't make you a super star.
You seem to misunderstand me, my advice applies to those who hv done good to their partners but got nothing in return. But if Ur a bad person one can say u deserved wat u got.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2014
akraym: nor go read for your exams. Dey there dey do front page tinz
its Sunday morning. nobody reads on Sunday morning
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Let me make a wild guess, you are in UNN

nope. your wild guess is totally on d wild side. me school in futo
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2014
DikSin:
Na so d thing dey startgrin
Don't ask cos I won't answercheesy
aiit o. ah won't ask
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Jarchi(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Itz Simple. 1st I'll Withdraw ma love 4 her(if I have any). 2ndly, I'll Bang Her. 3rdly, I'll Keep Banging Her. 4thly, I'll Neva Stop Banging Her. Ah Go Bang Her Sote Na She Go Run!

Precaution: Don't Dare 4uck Her Witout Durex. Infact, Double Or Triple The Durex If Possible!
What do u xpect the only tin I haven't done is banging her real hard and doubling the silicon protector
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by donfineboy(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2014
we hav a lot of writers on nairaland.nollywood need u guys grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by cegxie(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2014
chimkaire: Shhe get luck nwoke'm ahu adataghi ya aka ofuma grin. O gaara akupu ya mkpuru okwuru n'anya angry . O mata na ana enwe obodo enwe cheesy. For iteogwu gi, U for dey pay before service kwanu undecided. Anyway, good you got the super glue, as U no know say na beggar you pick lipsrsealed grin

Nne ihe lkwuru bu eziokwu... Chukwu afuka the nwa na' anya... Mana ona atum' na'anya ifu nwoke ne eji nwayi amu iti okpo.. Uzo di iche iche di eji egosi madu na ihe omere adiro mma.. Chukwu azokaya, oka amara na onwere ihe di iche na capital B na okpa efi...

Maka Julius Begger m, agbisi agbago otulem nne mmuru ako. Ejim uche eso si fa kita, kam kwuo ka phyno... Di nwa meghere mechie nna mua gba strike bido lesson.. Mana amucha gom.. Happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2014
Eyop:
This should be smartchoice cheesy grin

Though I love cars but not more than a human being especially the one I love....@eyop am not dating or dated kennygee. She's just an awesome personality.
Thanks.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by EmmyDe25(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: I dated a clown who only cared about his job, his car, his boss and his car. Yes, I deliberately mentioned car twice.
Oooh shit, about the job thang. I think that had turned a host of friends against me. Could remember a female friend who stays in Abk, i worry this babe like sey tomorrow no dey to come to lag so we could share some few good moments together. After some few weeks she decided to come, but i just never had her time time because of my job. She left a week later and told me to go marry my job.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by cegxie(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2014
joe17: I like you grin. *no homo o*cheesy

Chineke nna ekwena ife ojo... I cover my behind with the blood of the Almighty... But on a more serious note... Guy be careful this sunday morning oh shocked.. Homo oh... Infact i no read this ya comment. Kedu nwata nwanyi.. Bia nye m ife kam tinye ife n'ife ka ife puta ife... Period.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
sorry dear. We ve all had our fair share.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Eyop: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice:

Though I love cars but not more than a human being especially the one I love....@eyop am not dating or dated kennygee. She's just an awesome personality.
Thanks.

lol...Oga i know you aren't dating her and i was just joking. Though she's an attractive lady(not the mask version angry but full pic that have seen) that i know any guy would want to have interest in her. I just hope the inner beauty is even more than the outer part. Kennygee you rock wink
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Truckpusher(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
Nne You be dun enter one chance o.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by yinkarh187(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Yomieluv: Have dated Mike tyson of a girl before..
ROTFL!!! how many blows u don collect?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by walearoy(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Munalove: u gat tym o. U jst put ur thumb 4 ur button they type big lie eh nwoke there is God

Just liked your post!
I know it sounds like a lie, but its fu*king true!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

Nne ihe lkwuru bu eziokwu... Chukwu afuka the nwa na' anya... Mana ona atum' na'anya ifu nwoke ne eji nwayi amu iti okpo.. Uzo di iche iche di eji egosi madu na ihe omere adiro mma.. Chukwu azokaya, oka amara na onwere ihe di iche na capital B na okpa efi...

Maka Julius Begger m, agbisi agbago otulem nne mmuru ako. Ejim uche eso si fa kita, kam kwuo ka phyno... Di nwa meghere mechie nna mua gba strike bido lesson.. Mana amucha gom.. Happy sunday
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Happy Sunday to you, too smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by joe17: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

Chineke nna ekwena ife ojo... I cover my behind with the blood of the Almighty... But on a more serious note... Guy be careful this sunday morning oh shocked.. Homo oh... Infact i no read this ya comment. Kedu nwata nwanyi.. Bia nye m ife kam tinye ife n'ife ka ife puta ife... Period.
cry[quote author=cegxie]
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by joe17: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

Dnt be ridiculous man. I mean ur funny character. I cnt help but laugh each time I read ur comments.
BTW, I'm not a GAY.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Munalove(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
walearoy:

Just liked your post!
I know it sounds like a lie, but its fu*king true!
ok lets just pretend its true but its a lie rite?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dmjinc(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by walearoy(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Munalove: ok lets just pretend its true but its a lie rite?

Phew!
I give up!

Want her number so you can have your share?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by godman01(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was
I guess the guys should understand what happened?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Whats the title of the film for which you are writing this script?
Was he so rich and you so poor? How did you ever think you can still find your way into the apartment after he was thrown out of the bar?
There are so many questions joor!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ConnectMee: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Isn't that what most ladies love...car....'oh he has a car
!'
kennygee: I dated a clown who only cared about his job, his car, his boss and his car. Yes, I deliberately mentioned car twice.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by jeje123(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2014
nearly,if not I don't take chit,she might with her attitude. A control freak. U beta confess nothing new again
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Evathyst(f): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00: We met in an eatery, after pleasantries she sat down staring @ me without orderin anytin or sayin anytin. Al because I jokingly told her on phone b4 comin that she should make sure she eats @ home b4 comin. After seein me, she ws nw shy to even order for ordinary soft drink..... Well, its my gain sha cos that joke dropped her moral n I left the eatery wit the same amount I came in with........
Baba, u bad o! Wetin? U no even spend one naira. Chai!! Som guys na James Bond cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by callmespices(f): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: Bro, You didnt communicate properly.
Maybe it's still fresh
It still hurts cry
I don't blame him
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
ConnectMee: Isn't that what most ladies love...car....'oh he has a car
!'

Not all women are materialistic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.