Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34009 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Evathyst(f): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
Ok.. I accept the challenge.. Wil you go out on a date with me.... Its been long I suffer
Aiit den! Bt in dt case, I'll find u, Hook up wit u, torment u, nd dump u. All wtout u knowing my true identity. Henceforth, u shld alwz watch ur back wen u chyke any gal cos u never can tel which one is me. I go PM U now, so dt u'l knw u'r now under my radar. All ds players dem wey no know thr limit, I'll force u into an 'ignominious' retirement.

U don enter 'one chance' grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evathyst: Aiit den! Bt in dt case, I'll find u, Hook up wit u, torment u, nd dump u. All wtout u knowing my true identity. Henceforth, u shld alwz watch ur back wen u chyke any gal cos u never can tel which one is me. I go PM U now, so dt u'l knw u'r now under my radar. All ds players dem wey no know thr limit, I'm force u into an 'ignominious' retirement.

U don enter 'one chance' grin
First thing first, am nt a player.... Secondly, I love d way u sound.... Thirdly, 08170841840 dats my whatsapp number..... Buzz me if u are equal to d task..... I dnt realy fancy NL PM..... Lobatan...lest I 4get, dnt blame me if eventually you fall in love with me.... Lolzzz

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
onyiisoft: Marriage and relationships, two topics that are sure to garner comments. My solution to the ever present “finding a good partner” problem that seems to cut across all race,cultures and countries is to UNMARRY! Let us all work towards never getting married and live freely without religious and cultural expections. I am sure this will relieve many,many women of their stress.
Be Free, Be Happy
wow, you registered your account in 2009 and from that time up till now,you had not made any posts...are you advocating for open relationships?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Evathyst(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
First thing first, am nt a player.... Secondly, I love d way u sound.... Thirdly, 08170841840 dats my whatsapp number..... Buzz me if u are equal to d task..... I dnt realy fancy NL PM..... Lobatan...lest I 4get, dnt blame me if eventually you fall in love with me.... Lolzzz
Game on!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ChiSun27(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Blaqsmith: do u know what PRIVACY mean?

Do you know what faceless means?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Damsman10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was

[?He nearly die?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Oaii. Cos I know depts like vet and pharmacy in Unn are starting exams tomorrow while others have finished and gone home. All the best tho
you seem to be well informed
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by xenaxena(f): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
I dated a dumbass who only cares abt my mistakes,nd hez fwendz undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evathyst: Game on!
Lolz.... Jus BUZZ..... Waitin patiently
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ekundayoalo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joavid: A person can't be all that bad.
There must have been things he/she really did well.
When someone does something wrong don't forget all the things they did right.

That said,some guys are complete a$$:holes
And some girls are so greedy and selfish.
Thank you!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by barthchuks(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joavid: A person can't be all that bad.
There must have been things he/she really did well.
When someone does something wrong don't forget all the things they did right.

That said,some guys are complete a$$:holes
And some girls are so greedy and selfish.
I only, seconded you
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
jimmy4x:
My name is Adesegun Adeyinka nd I still like you too
hehehe.... you have no idea how many i have met, even my own name too. haha...funny you. grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Isk(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dygeasy: Nwanne, bia. Are you speaking English or Mathematics? lipsrsealed
lmao....... grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
1. Your guy (after 2 hours of fun in the club) just suddenly got up and started 'barking' at you.
2. After he was 'kicked out' of the club, you decided to 'remain' to 'enjoy your night'....

Remind me how innocent you are again??!!! -_-

Gosh! Some girls can be so irritating! They will vilify the guy when there's trouble, you'd think he is the devil himself! When you probe further, you will hear the outrageous, atrocious EVIL she would have done!

For the op, I'm pretty sure, more like 88% sure, she 'allowed' some other guy to grind her, right in front of her bf! To top that after he was thrown, she chilled to flex more b4 remembering home.

If that was the case, barking and throwing ur stuffs in the rain is JUSTIFIED!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Vikky014(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: Once dated a fine chic, at first she looked innocent and considerate. Few weeks into the isshh, all she wanted was "money and attention". She never tried to offer any of those to me, not even once.
Its so common with women shaaa. I thank God now!
hope nt dt ur fyn babe i saw in ur thread.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by 19naia(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
SirAweezy:

Seriously... Bt why would u moved into a lady's apt, I find this so unmanly.. Many lazy men in the white man countries do this. If you are relocating to a new place can't you save up and then move into your own apt? Gossh!

you forgot to ask who paid the rent there...we moved in together and i paid the rent...

She found the house because she knew the area from years experience and how to find the best area to live .

I moved to her state because she could not afford to move and so i made the move because i had the means and money to do so, not her.
I also stayed and cared for her children with a previous man, i was not their father, but cared for them at home when their mom went out to have her own time or work or shopping...

Even a man that builds or buys or rents the house himself, he always end up living in the house in the terms of it being the custody of the woman he lives with in there... So no matter how it starts, it always becomes the womans house as she runs the show in there, even if the man pays the bills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Vikky014: hope nt dt ur fyn babe i saw in ur thread.
lolz!... Nope dear!... The event occured before i met her.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Vikky014(f): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: lolz!... Nope dear!... The event occured before i met her.
thank God
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Vikky014: thank God
lolz!... Thanks for ur concern.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Vikky014(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: lolz!... Thanks for ur concern.
UWC
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by joe17: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
cegxie:

Me neither bro... Just my funny side..m not gay.. Happy sunday..
Same to you Bro
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
shoefreak: hehehe.... you have no idea how many i have met, even my own name too. haha...funny you. grin
buh ow can u prove it that I'm not ur ex?? smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by DOWHILE: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Trust me, all Nairaland forums ain't enuf to share my xperience
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by oluamid(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
anumide: lol!!! oluamid must ve trained d dude. so hw did it end? *grabs viju*

Hmmmmmm. Don't start what u can't finish ma'am.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Worksunlimited: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. [s]D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die[/s] . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was

Why do i have a feeling u dated him cos he had the added advantage of being the SUG president, which gave u bragging rights...

*arranging asun on my grills*

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Charleschidera(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was
I hope u do call him that time to now how far?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
teeghurl: thank God for ur life bro grin

Hey, Howdy?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by onwundiyoruba: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
My worst dating experience was in lagos, this girl eh! To kiss na problem, to hug na problem, I invited her to my house severally but she didn't show up and its not as if she's a spiritkoko. She do me soooooooooooteyyyyyyy I decided to break-up still I no chop this girl. Chai, the thing pain me eh!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by teeghurl(f): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan:

Hey, Howdy?
I'm gud, u?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Epathra(f): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
kokoA: worefa! I love my life grin some of us are not made to be tied down by a woman..
tallesty1
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Epathra: tallesty1
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
teeghurl: I'm gud, u?

Cool. cool
Can't say the same for my mood though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.