Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34008 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
komek:

Are u a Nigerian girl? U sounded so reasonable.

Proudly Nigerian.

Thank you.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by holums(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
I will not forget that day I paid her a visit and she replied she will be expecting me.........only to get to her place dat I discovered she wasn't around and her phone switched off.........I returned to my place and tried her phone no again and it was thru'.......I later discovered she avoided me and find out she's dating anoda guy!......she wasted my time and money

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by McLove(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
I met her during my first year in school. the first day i met she slept at my house on that day and of course i bleeped her. though i have my main gf but it was a long distance relationship so i decided to make her my school gf. i later got to know
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:

nope. your wild guess is totally on d wild side. me school in futo

Oaii. Cos I know depts like vet and pharmacy in Unn are starting exams tomorrow while others have finished and gone home. All the best tho
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by McLove(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
I later got 2 knw she does nt av admission just in school 4 fun.we continued dating til my second semester b4 i discover my friend ws also bleeping her. we broke up den she called my gf nd told her evrythng.that bitch was d one who disvirgined me.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by cegxie(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
joe17: Dnt be ridiculous man. I mean ur funny character. I cnt help but laugh each time I read ur comments.
BTW, I'm not a GAY.

Me neither bro... Just my funny side..m not gay.. Happy sunday..
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by vivalavida(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
bheemz: He told me to hide cos of one of his numerous gf(s) which I did *obediently*....lmao dat guy is freaking funny

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evathyst: Baba, u bad o! Wetin? U no even spend one naira. Chai!! Som guys na James Bond cheesy
I swear on my life, she didn't order for anytin... I ws even forcin her to take sumtin buh she said NO, I knw my joke got to her..... I only bought sprite for myself jus so we can sit n talk... Nt my fault nah
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Defaramade(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
hzamani:

on a Sunday morning... chaii
Lolz, some people no get work.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SuPeRq(f): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
timilehing: first love things I guess??
first oginni. ' He has been asking me out since 2009 en I accepted for him 2013
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Charles4075(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmm, how interesting?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ifex370(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: ah ain't had none yet. I make sure I move on before it turns sour
MY VERY FIRST POST ON FRONT PAGE. GOD IS TRULY GREAT. THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT MY DEGREE EXAMS STARTING STARTING TOMORROW ARE GONNA BE WONDERFUL

esutite?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by timilehing(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: first oginni. ' He has been asking me out since 2009 en I accepted for him 2013
undecided d guy name na patience??

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
with my coworker lipsrsealed
Can you imagine he finished in lets say 3 sec grin
blaming me that the way I touched him made him cum that fast

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Evathyst(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
I swear on my life, she didn't order for anytin... I ws even forcin her to take sumtin buh she said NO, I knw my joke got to her..... I only bought sprite for myself jus so we can sit n talk... Nt my fault nah
U'r d guy. I hate guys who can't match a Lady's greed wit thr wit. As in ehn, if guys lyk u plenty, Gals no go dey form 'women rule d world' bt no think am o, u no go fit handle my type. wink
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Evathyst(f): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
jenoncam: with my coworker lipsrsealed
Can you imagine he finished in lets say 3 sec grin
blaming me that the way I touched him made him cum that fast

Sister, bone dt one. Dt guy na 'Mancock' if not he wldnt com so fast? If na me ehn, I wld ask him to go 4 test.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evathyst: U'r d guy. I hate guys who can't match a Lady's greed wit thr wit. As in ehn, if guys lyk u plenty, Gals no go dey form 'women rule d world' bt no think am o, u no go fit handle my type. wink
Ur type u say.. Lolzz..... Guess again, seems u dnt knw d kind of guy I am also..... Let's jus leave it lik dat..... I knw wen to play my tricks wen it cums to girls....
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
dechandel:
Dont mind the calabar jackie chan feeling funky

The thunder that will fire him for breaking those gals heart is still doing press up
lmaooo....
btw....I like ur Sig.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by groovie(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Met This Pweety Gurl One Night Within Ma Street. I Quickly Stopped Her And Was Throwing Some Of Ma Dry Jokes. While She Was Laughing, I Was Sweet Talking Her And She Was Responding. We Finally Gat To A Conclution That She Should Come Know Ma House Since Itz Within The Vacinity. When We Gat To Ma Place, It Started Raining Heavily(OMO ME THANK BABA GOD 1ST). The Nature Of Rain Is Clear Proof It Aint Gonna Stop In The Next 5hours(YOU KNW DAH KIND RAIN NA). So She Decided To Spend The Night Though Me Already Know Say Na Runs Girl Sha. But The Funniest Thing Dah Night Was When Am Tryna Make A Move, She Quickly Resisted, Hold Ma Hands And Be Like "BEFORE, I'LL ALLOW YOU TOUCH ME, THERE'S SOMETHING I WANNA TELL YOU". I'm All Earz Dear, I Replied. Then She Continue "YOU SEE, I GOT RAPED FAR BACK IN JOS, THATS WHY AM NO LONGER A VIRGIN.". Lwkmd!

I swear you wan kill me with laugh oooooo!!!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
shoefreak: date or relationship?
date: it was a blind date set up by my guy friend. i was too lazy to dress up so it was just a tee on a jean and no serious make up. he sized me up and was talking a lot on his phone, name caller he was. i lost interest and excused myself to go the ladies. enroute from there i met a cute guy and we chatted. it was rude but i didnt care but the moffo left ni sa. i didnt even care cos now i had a date. grin who wasnt really my type but was great fun. he was too short. Niyi was his name.

relationship: i loved him. but he was very aggressive and hit me at will till he did infont of my mum. and she almost took his head off his neck. he was my first guy, i wasnt as fiesty as i am now grin we were still secretly seeing after that but it had fizzled out eventually. still like him though. very hardworking guy. Adesegun Adeyinka.
My name is Adesegun Adeyinka nd I still like you too

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evathyst: U'r d guy. I hate guys who can't match a Lady's greed wit thr wit. As in ehn, if guys lyk u plenty, Gals no go dey form 'women rule d world' bt no think am o, u no go fit handle my type. wink
Will you go out on a date with me, jus so we can see mayb I go fit handle ur type or nt
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by anumide(f): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote
author=SuPeRq]Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh
he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest
part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming
JeGede untop SUG president dah he was[/quote] lol!!! oluamid must ve trained d dude. so hw did it end? *grabs viju*
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
bheemz: He told me to hide cos of one of his numerous gf(s) which I did *obediently*....lmao dat guy is freaking funny
Erin ti pami yo sha cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin
YoungDaNaval: Hahahahaha You Get Mouth Die!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Jeezzz this really cracked me up grin grin grin
cool
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi:
What do u xpect the only tin I haven't done is banging her real hard and doubling the silicon protector
chei!!!! someone else's future wife o na hin person don bang taya like ds sad
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Evathyst(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
Ur type u say.. Lolzz..... Guess again, seems u dnt knw d kind of guy I am also..... Let's jus leave it lik dat..... I knw wen to play my tricks wen it cums to girls....
Shake my 'weavon' 4 U. Do u knw who my role model is? D great Ninon de L'enclos. In d presence of whom all men bcom slaves. No jst dare me, so dt ur 'playing' days wil be long. Nd if u insist, na him be say all doz gals curse wan affect u be dt. Cos na my hand u go take suffer for all d sins u committed against 'womanity' A word dey say, is enof..... tongue
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dechandel(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
jimmy4x:
lmaooo....
btw....I like ur Sig.
Tnx cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by exHuman: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

feelings died after 2weeks? And then 6 other relationships ended the same way? I'm sorry, you are a bigger coward
Dude is not alone. I think he suffers mood swings maybe even depression. He can't just help it.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by peeparty(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
met her in ma guys compound n shez so like sindodo,d next day I take style go der go carry am comot,we returned to her Hus together tried yanshing that night she no gree,some days later we were screwing everyday I visited. dumb her last week for reason.1: she is unkempt 2:she lies@per second Billings 3:she no dey one near church 4:discovered she bleeps almost every guy she says elo to.5:she is not truthfull to her own self.6:it not all about sex,although na sex carry me go Ooo Lol. 7 :she stores pack of condom in her bag wen u ask am she go sey na me been use am remain lol.meanwhile I get my own wey I dey use Ooo.am not adding words or subtracting.the only thing I did rung in that relationship was to stop spending on her cos am tot not to pay evil with evil.ehen bfo I forget she been dey get smelling mouth somtimz.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by peeparty(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
got plenty experience sha just Dnt know how to type long.lol
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Evathyst: Shake my 'weavon' 4 U. Do u knw who my role model is? D great Ninon de L'enclos. In d presence of whom all men bcom slaves. No jst dare me, so dt ur 'playing' days wil be long. Nd if u insist, na him be say all doz gals curse wan affect u be dt. Cos na my hand u go take suffer for all d sins u committed against 'womanity' A word dey say, is enof..... tongue
Ok.. I accept the challenge.. Wil you go out on a date with me.... Its been long I suffer

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.