Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (10085 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Where is blackpikin grin grin grin
You wanted to smear my name and use my position in the past against me BUT thankfully, you helped showed everyone how dynamic I am. Thankfully, you just embarrassed yourself as a Zombie follower

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

This is what he said.thought i saw u view d thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1912711/buharis-12-million-votes-not
I saw the thread and walked over It. He kept using the same political statement that we are all used to grin

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: But I think you are a fool. Do you know why? The scenarios are different. I am not the type that practise zombie followership unlike you. Few years ago, El Rufai was one of GMB biggest Critic. Few Years ago, El Rufai, Oni, Amaechi, Wamakko was on the campaign train supporting Jonathan. Few years ago, Americans went out to elect George Bush, today is he so loved? Few Years ago, People went about singing Jonathan's praise. Few Years ago, Segun Oni and Fayemi were sworn enemies politically... But what led to the change? It varies.
To some, Ideologies, To others Greed, to some others emotions and to some others TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY

That should tell where I stand and where you stand.

I've known my stand for long and I wasn't hopping around to sound and look intelligent when I have no reasons to.

Now go back and check your stand just within the past year.

Why won't the scenario be different when you speak with all part of your mouth.

Now you are trying to act cool and collected, ehh. You this weakling!!!

You be hungry man looking for a contact with any alhaji to rip off.

Anyway na election season and if I follow the trend of your posts I'm very sure say the trend go dey ziGzag.

Very unstable human being.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by obayaya(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN: Barcanista=whatlfy

I meant kwankwaso.
Now run along and go curse your dad. Phoool.

You are the king of double speak.

Anyways na so una be.

His barcanista moniker will even reveal more. The guy speaks from 2 sides of his mouth. He is a confused man who lacks conviction.

you know what they say about bats?

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Rad1cal: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Where is blackpikin grin grin grin
You wanted to smear my name and use my position in the past against me BUT thankfully, you helped showed everyone how dynamic I am. Thankfully, you just embarrassed yourself as a Zombie follower

Give it up bros mi, Blackpikin showed how unstable and less trust worthy your rants are.

Who knows, you might be singing tambuwal tomorrow while abandoning Buhari.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Rad1cal: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

I've known my stand for long and I wasn't hopping around to sound and look intelligent when I have no reasons to.

Anyway na election season and if I follow the trend of your posts I'm very sure say the trend go dey ziGzag.

Tuale oga mi, see as you just expose the 2kobo fraud effortlessly .

Dia ris god oo ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by SirMaster101: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

Ok sisi Eko, oya highlight why you are a supporter of a Godfather party such as APC.

I mean it makes no sense, Please try to convince me why APC is better than PDP.

I want you to see the light. Don't follow the foot steps of Gbawe cry

Shut up, trolls like you are part of the problem of this forum. Were you not the old fool that keep changing ethnicity here just to bash other tribes, your past here is worst and you are a fraud. No sensible person should ever take you serious. Devilish chameleon.

4 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: But I think you are a fool. Do you know why? The scenarios are different. I am not the type that practise zombie followership unlike you. Few years ago, El Rufai was one of GMB biggest Critic. Few Years ago, El Rufai, Oni, Amaechi, Wamakko was on the campaign train supporting Jonathan. Few years ago, Americans went out to elect George Bush, today is he so loved? Few Years ago, People went about singing Jonathan's praise. Few Years ago, Segun Oni and Fayemi were sworn enemies politically... But what led to the change? It varies.
To some, Ideologies, To others Greed, to some others emotions and to some others TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY

That should tell where I stand and where you stand.

I have always known where I want to be and I have maintained it and not going anywhere.

Now check yours within the past year, ehh. Lol. Phoool!!!

Why won't the scenario be different when you speak with all your mouth wide open.

You this weakling!!!!!

Have you cursed your dad after you realized your mistake. Oponu!!!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Lolsss going by your logic, incumbents will NEVER lose any election. Mr. Man, I can not say I haven't supported any candidate blindly, In fact I have... I was once a "Jonathanian" but a sensible one at that. Who is the coward and weakling between us?
Because you are afraid of matching me POINTS for POINTS and Fact for Fact, you went underground to dig my Posts as far back as 2011.
The intent is not even to counter my comments on this thread but to run a campaign of Calumny against my person. Honestly, you are NOT the First person to do this and won't be the last. Mogidi and jmaine have done it. In fact, Jmaine was the FIRST.
While I will always acknowledge mistakes of the past and will always take responsibility for every single actions and inactions I take, I also know that there is a room to make Amends whenever one realises that the path he his taking does not fit him and isn't ideal.
For Instance, I never liked APC before now...Now I am very passionate about the party (Ask Berem)

One thing you must know about life, you have to be dynamic and not rigid. As long as you are driven by what Ideology and a clear conscience, you will always get things right. Even if you err, you will always retrace your step. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE

I will take this to be the rant of a loser

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1cal:

Give it up bros mi, Blackpikin showed how unstable and less trust worthy your rants are.

Who knows, you might be singing tambuwal tomorrow while abandoning Buhari.
There is no stability in politics or governance. There is something called DYNAMISM. I can't be a Zombie like you driven by Hate and bigotry. STFU

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Does any of the idio...ts commenting on this thread have any evidence to confirm those bloggers are on the payroll of APC?!

Go on then... Put it outhere you twerps!!!

4 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by anagolized: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

His barcanista moniker will even reveal more. The guy speaks from 2 sides of his mouth. He is a confused man who lacks conviction.

says a village programmed zombie, overdosed from infancy with the herd mentality legendary in his part of the divide.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Oh STFU you fvcking troll. You have been trolling and guess what, I enjoy people like you because it makes me realise the kind of pains I have been causing you and your likes. BRING whatever you like on and I will respond to everything. Let me assure you that this will only help push my ratings and "popularity".
I understand that my activities as an APC supporter has been causing so much embarrassment to you'all. To let you know, I am a Chartered Public Relations Practitioner, who has been trained in Rebuttals, Rejoinders etc. Image/Reputation Management and Crisis Management are my training and my core skill. I assure you that YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED in this campaign of Calumny.

MARK MY WORD

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Lolsss going by your logic, incumbents will NEVER lose any election. Mr. Man, I can not say I haven't supported any candidate blindly, In fact I have... I was once a "Jonathanian" but a sensible one at that. Who is the coward and weakling between us?
Because you are afraid of matching me POINTS for POINTS and Fact for Fact, you went underground to dig my Posts as far back as 2011.
The intent is not even to counter my comments on this thread but to run a campaign of Calumny against my person. Honestly, you are NOT the First person to do this and won't be the last. Mogidi and jmaine have done it. In fact, Jmaine was the FIRST.
While I will always acknowledge mistakes of the past and will always take responsibility for every single actions and inactions I take, I also know that there is a room to make Amends whenever one realises that the path he his taking does not fit him and isn't ideal.
For Instance, I never liked APC before now...Now I am very passionate about the party (Ask Berem)

One thing you must know about life, you have to be dynamic and not rigid. As long as you are driven by what Ideology and a clear conscience, you will always get things right. Even if you err, you will always retrace your step. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE

I will take this to be the rant of a loser

Choi!!!! Na sermon about flexibility and dynamics you wan give me a whole double checker! You dey for a very long thing.

What a silly excuse to give!!!

Your brother in comrade na Abagworo, though for some reasons, I dey follow am, una be like be twins.

You really have nothing to say. I'm done with phools like you.

Now go find the next set of mugu people you wan deceive. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

says a village programmed zombie, overdosed from infancy with the herd mentality legendary in his part of the divide.
Don't mind that Obayaya twarp and his gang of followers. I have dealt with Mogidi and made him look stvpid. Let them continue to dig, I will show them that my Professional training in Public Relation of which I am Chartered is not for Joke.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Rad1cal: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: There is no stability in politics or governance. There is something called DYNAMISM. I can't be a Zombie like you driven by Hate and bigotry. STFU

ol boy, go and sit your confused a.rss down. how can any correct person rabidly campaign for IBB, then shift base to jona, before twisting towards kwankwaso and buhari respectively within a very short period of time shocked.

You berra change your ID to confusion, your case worse pass Atiku own i swear it.

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Choi!!!! Na sermon about flexibility and dynamics you wan give me a whole double checker! You dey for a very long thing.

What a silly excuse to give!!!

Your brother in comrade na Abagworo, though for some reasons, I dey follow am, una be like be twins.

You really have nothing to say. I'm done with phools like you.

Now go find the next set of mugu people you wan deceive. Yeye dey smell.
Oh STFU you Coward, where are you running to? You must dig my past posts and comments because I am ready to make you look stupid. You can't beat me in this game my friend. You don't even understand what DYNAMISM means, if you do, you wouldn't have made such a pathetic post. You are driven by Bigotry, I am driven by patriotism and ideology. You are a Zombie Follower and a "TANoid", I am not. I have class, you don't.

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by JEITO: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2014
This is the best time to make some free cool cash.

But sha anybody wey dey endorse oshobaba dey waste time co s shishi no go drop frm him ends grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Is that you Akanbi Edu? Long time bro !!!! I thought you left for good? Will be around soon and I will certainly love to meet Nairalanders like you. Will alert you anyway near the time via PM.

Regarding your sensible advice, bro, I do ignore their yeye. In fact, I now even enjoy toying with them since it appears many of them actually believe the paranoid garbage that comes out of their mouth.

na me my brother. There is no way I am leaving Nairaland for paid non-entities. That's not my way. What is at stake here is greater than my pride.

They will have to ban me. hehe

Just that I have been very busy recently. However I am on ground contributing my bit.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Rad1cal: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Don't mind that Obayaya twarp and his gang of followers. I have dealt with Mogidi and made him look stvpid. Let them continue to dig, I will show them that my Professional training in Public Relation of which I am Chartered is not for Joke.

You are a big shame to your chartered organisation if true.

You shouldn't be taken serious cos you might just reject your current stance while claiming ignorance cheesy.

#confusedmista

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1cal:

ol boy, go and sit your confused a.rss down. how can any correct person rabidly campaign for IBB, then shift base to jona, before twisting towards kwankwaso and buhari respectively within a very short period of time shocked.

You berra change your ID to confusion, your case worse pass Atiku own i swear it.
Oh Mr. STFU, I have responded to the IBB rant. from my post, it was evident that my "BLIND" support for that criminal was driven by emotion, not based on fact and ofcourse not bigotry. My Support for Jonathan was based on Patriotism and wasn't a blind one. In fact, I realised that I am supporting the WRONG person(As a Jonathanian) during the StealerGATE in 2013. In one thread, I mentioned that Jonathan must Prosecute Oduah OR I will not only withdraw from supporting him but will campaign against him. This is a FACT!!! As at then, I was sympathetic to the PDP(My Bad). For Kwankwaso, I still celebrate him not because I have seen him but for what he has done which I have highlighted severally. In fact, he is my candidate after GMB.
So what's next?

Go dig more twarp

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1cal:

You are a big shame to your chartered organisation if true.

You shouldn't be taken serious cos you might just reject your current stance while claiming ignorance cheesy.

#confusedmista
Oh STFU you have nothing else to say? Oh I know you guys are digging?
Keep Digging!!!!!

But trust me, I have your time

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Barcanista,you still dey do explanations? Oh boy na wah for you o!

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Rad1cal: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Oh Mr. STFU, I have responded to the IBB rant. from my post, it was evident that my "BLIND" support for that criminal was driven by emotion, not based on fact and ofcourse not bigotry. My Support for Jonathan was based on Patriotism and wasn't a blind one. In fact, I realised that I am supporting the WRONG person(As a Jonathanian) during the StealerGATE in 2013. In one thread, I mentioned that Jonathan must Prosecute Oduah OR I will not only withdraw from supporting him but will campaign against him. This is a FACT!!! As at then, I was sympathetic to the PDP(My Bad). For Kwankwaso, I still celebrate him not because I have seen him but for what he has done which I have highlighted severally. In fact, he is my candidate after GMB.
So what's next?

Go dig more twarp

Chartered and unstable fraud. your level of double speak and confusion is legendary cheesy

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Barcanista,you still dey do explanations? Oh boy na wah for you o!
My Dear, sometimes you have to put this people where they belong and after that leave them in their foolery.

That is how I handle such people
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Rad1cal:

Chartered and unstable fraud. your level of double speak and confusion is legendary cheesy
It is clear that you have nothing else to say.

Enjoy your fool's Paradise.

When you dig more, mention me!!!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Rad1cal: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Oh STFU you have nothing else to say? Oh I know you guys are digging?
Keep Digging!!!!!

But trust me, I have your time

Your ratings has crashed already, informed people should ignore a complete chartered fraud like you. twa !!

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Rad1cal: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: It is clear that you have nothing else to say.

Enjoy your fool's Paradise.

When you dig more, mention me!!!

There is nothing more to dig, it is established you are a confused chartered fraud.

Barcanifraud.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by BlackPikiN(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Oh STFU you Coward, where are you running to? You must dig my past posts and comments because I am ready to make you look stupid. You can't beat me in this game my friend. You don't even understand what DYNAMISM means, if you do, you wouldn't have made such a pathetic post. You are driven by Bigotry, I am driven by patriotism and ideology. You are a Zombie Follower and a "TANoid", I am not. I have class, you don't.

Chartered ndewo!!!
How am I driven by bigotry when I don't have any family member as the number one, two, three or even four of this country, but I have supported other groups, ehh!
Even my own ethnic group never be president sinceeeee.

If I see that chartered certificate of yours, I will personally shoot it before wrapping it my hot puff puff.. Hehehe

After you don become chartered PR nko? How's it my business?

Have you listened to p square ft jermaine jackson, the title of the song is Zombie!! Honestly you will enjoy the song.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Chartered ndewo!!!
How am I driven by bigotry when I don't have any family member as the number one, two, three or even four of this country, but I have supported other groups, ehh!
Even my own ethnic group never be president sinceeeee.

If I see that chartered certificate of yours, I will personally shoot it before wrapping it my hot puff puff.. Hehehe

After you don become chartered PR nko? How's it my business?

Have you listened to p square ft jermaine jackson, the title of the song is Zombie!! Honestly you will enjoy the song.

Thank me later.
Honestly, I just wasted almost an hour of my life by responding to you. I thought you are plainly silly, I now understand that your being silly is an inheritance. Sorry.

But i will be glad for more revelation.

Until then, enjoy your fool's paradise
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by obayaya(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Oh STFU you fvcking troll. You have been trolling and guess what, I enjoy people like you because it makes me realise the kind of pains I have been causing you and your likes. BRING whatever you like on and I will respond to everything. Let me assure you that this will only help push my ratings and "popularity".
I understand that my activities as an APC supporter has been causing so much embarrassment to you'all. To let you know, I am a Chartered Public Relations Practitioner, who has been trained in Rebuttals, Rejoinders etc. Image/Reputation Management and Crisis Management are my training and my core skill. I assure you that YOU CAN NEVER SUCCEED in this campaign of Calumny.

MARK MY WORD

Isn't this funny?

Chartered Public Relations practitioner? You were an IT specialist a few months ago. What will you be in a few months time? cheesy

For the records bro, You have very poor PR skills. I doubt if you can effectively tackle the PR needs of the smallest peer group. You lack tact and you have a poor understanding of premises and arguments. and this fact is indisputable on this forum (from romance to politics).

If you can take a survey from your so called friends -- Berem, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, Gbawe, even your boss Ilugunboy, you'll understand that they have similar opinion about you (that's if they are gonna be honest with you).

Ratings and popularity? Is that what this is all about? shocked I thought you denied it when I pointed it out to you sometime ago. Thank you for confirming my earlier assertion.

You lack conviction Mr Chartered PR.

4 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Omooba77: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Isn't this funny?

Chartered Public Relations practitioner? You were an IT specialist a few months ago. What will you be in a few months time? cheesy

For the records bro, You have very poor PR skills. I doubt if you can effectively tackle the PR needs of the smallest peer group. You lack tact and you have a poor understanding of premises and arguments. and this fact is indisputable on this forum (from romance to politics).

If you can take a survey from your so called friends -- Berem, Obiagelli, Gbawe, even your boss Ilugunboy, you'll understand that they have similar opinion about you (that's if they are gonna be honest with you).

Ratings and popularity? Is that what this is all about? shocked I thought you denied it when I pointed it out to you sometime ago. Thank you for confirming my earlier assertion.

You lack conviction Mr Chartered PR.

A legal practioner................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Urge Lagos Residents Not To Report Crime First On Social Media / Enugu Government Rehabilitates Intractable Etudo/Awkunanaw Street / Buhari Extols Osinbajo's Loyalty, Resourcefulness At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.