Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

$9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate (29612 Views)

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by purpinkx(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
This nairaland app is the real deal
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Tunjasko(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

dis ur belief hmmm, what of if them give u 10million n a presidential handshake, what will be ur belief?

Oga talk abt d issue on ground nd stop saying thrash....nd besides u don collect ur own 10M??
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by merieam16(f): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by iceberylin(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
philantoxx: it was a comic scene.they left lyk students who had been told lectures won't hold.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
The PDP majority house should know that posterity will judge them

8 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by merieam16(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
purpinkx: This nairaland app is the real deal
u can say dat again
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Controversy: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
That is how APC will walk out of Nigeria after 2015 elections

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
APC walked out because they hate Democracy. If in a voice vote, the majority won, why would a party that calls itself 'Progressive', walk out. This is an indication that APC is walking out of Democracy, I am sure they love Sharia. I hate these barbarians with a passion.

Democracy must defeat j.a.n.j.a.w.eed minority. So mote it be.

9 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
fff
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by quinnboy: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
God!.....Nigeria lawmakers taking the whole country for a FOº°ºooOº°ºooL. $9.3M not worth to be discussed....I tire Oº°ºooOº°ºoo

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by darne(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Chubhie: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
That's the beauty of democracy. Even if the majority is stupid. I'm more interested in the reasons given for not debating the issue. National interests? National security? Or to shield bling gangster and the President from further embarrassment?

9 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by yayitifury: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
#14,694,000,000!!!!!!MR bad luck promoting corruption of the highest .....
DONGOYARO1: Indeed
Nigeria is finished ! I cant imagine that a scandal of that magnitude would be swept under the carpet.

NINE. THREE MILLION DOLLARS !

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
quinnboy: God!.....Nigeria lawmakers taking the whole country for a FOº°ºooOº°ºooL. $9.3M not worth to be discussed....I tire Oº°ºooOº°ºoo
don't mind them,they made everytin to be apc vs pdp

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by honeric01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm and dem say make I take this current Nigeria serious?

make una wake me up after 2015, I stopped being Nigerian since 2011.

4 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Tomak1nt: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Controversy: That is how APC will walk out of Nigeria after 2015 elections

Gratiaeo, go and use your real moniker pls cheesy cheesy

and remove that girl's pic from ya page cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by obailala(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: APC walked out because they hate Democracy. If in a voice vote, the majority won, why would a party that calls itself 'Progressive', walk out. This is an indication that APC is walking out of Democracy, I am sure they love Sharia. I hate these barbarians with a passion.

Democracy must defeat j.a.n.j.a.w.eed minority. So mote it be.
What do you know about democracy?

In every democracy, people have a right to protest and the APC lawmakers have simply exercised that right...

At this point, any sensible Nigerian should be asking why a very sensitive issue which is presently tarnishing Nigeria's image internationally should not be debated or discussed by the house. Any sensible Nigerian should be worried that a majority of their representatives have trivialised this issue which is bringing us international embarrassment.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Johnnoo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
These guys are taking Nigerians for granted shocked

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Firefire(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
When will APC be man enough to face their worst fear and enemies?

APC walking-out makes no meaning.

undecided

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
philantoxx: it was a comic scene.they left lyk students who had been told lectures won't hold.
really?
Was it shown on TV?
I miss Nigeria
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by purpinkx(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
merieam16: u can say dat again
lol . I will ... On another topic
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by chiefinalowo: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
gratiaeo: Opposition is not to insult but proffer alternative solution but APC is not in the sense because they do not consider national security. I feel for the yorubas because a group of intelligent people being led astray by a thief , an illiterate and a person who can not defend himself from certificate forgery.

It shall not be well with you for mentioning Yoruba in that sentence.

APC are losers and they will continue to lose till thy kingdom come.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Balkan(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
desgiezd:

I wonder what a tribal bigot like you is doing on an informed public forum like this.
keep quiet the guy has a point.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
For majority of the house to refuse the debate, it shows that it's not really as indicting on the government as many of us feel. There is obviously a level of sincerity from and by the FG. If it was really money laundering or arms smuggling as many of us believe, majority of the house would have chosen for it to be debated. Mind you that more members of the house are northerners and probably Muslims too.
So for those of us who keep insisting that Oritsejafor is into arms smuggling, and a sponsor of Boko Haram, please have a rethink and stop soiling his name.

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Apc playing politics with every issue and when we voted them in, they never campaign to us dat they will turn this country to apc vs pdp politics

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by abdulabbakar(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let them go back to their various constituencies and explain why the scandal shouldn't be debated upon!...

Naija!!!...An awful-god-forsaken republic of thieves...

Time will tell!

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by mko2005: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
AYO Oritsejafor,see you below !

''However, we note with dismay the unguarded utterances of some leaders that they will call on their followers to defend themselves.''-Jama’atu Nasril Islam
From the above as stated by the Jama’atu Nasril Islam(JNI)goes further and clearly again to show that it is the game of tit for tat. Let's consider below few quotes from Oritsejafor:

''If you continue to forcefully convert our girls to muslims that means you have declared war on Christianity''
''If you do not stop bombing us and our churches we will be forced to defend ourselves''
''Islamic leaders and cleric please call Boko Haram to order''
''We too, want to have freedom, freedom of religion, freedom to worship as we choose without fear, we want to have justice, based in equality and not driven by discriminatory religious practices. Let me remind us that this is not about economics but about an ideology that has a history of sponsoring genocide across the globe.”-Oritsejafor addressing a US Congress subcommittee concerning terrorist attacks on Christians in Nigeria.

From the above statements uttered by Oritsejafor,i think i can understand how the Jama’atu Nasril Islam( JNI) and other Islamic bodies and leaders would want to continually tie him up completely with the purported failed arms deal or money laundry as it were.
If a man says he has a private Jet under lease with a particular company called Eagle air not minding if he has interest in that company or not and the said Eagle Air company put the Jet up for lease with another company called Green Coast Produce Ltd who in turn hire this Jet to a certain persons for a certain Business, How should it be that it is the owner of the Jet we run to first to ask questions if not for a fact that this Owner is our enemy or once upon a time a pain in our a.s,s. ! The first persons to query in this case are the persons been caught with the said 9.3 million dollars.The second group should be the operators of the Jet(Green Coast Produce ltd) and by extension, Eagle Air would be involved since they are supposed to ask questions if they hear that the company they leased out their Jet to isn't forth coming with positive news concerning their property. As the Owner of the Jet,I get worried when I don't receive any alert from these operators or Eagle Air with which I have residual interest in. The Only reason people generally will not confront the federal government and query them heavily concerning the failed arms deal should be when they have something negative already concerning Oritsejafor who is in my opinion a bizness man the bible has also encouraged, for us not to heavily rely on tithes and offerings of followers. No wonder Apostle Paul says he works with his hand to make a living and not rely on the congregation.‘’We work wearily with our own hands to earn our living.......''1 Corinthians 4:12a.
Oritsejafor should be the last person to be queried concerning this issue and the reasons are numerous: He isn't the operator of the Jet even though he owns it.He isn't the company that leased it from the operators. He isn't even the charterer or among the persons found on the Jet. He is not FG that says the money belongs to them. But he is definitely the first outspoken CAN president and the very first CAN leader to openly declare his interest in supporting a Christian leader (G.E.J)a spiritual son(G.E.J) who supports his ministry and calls him father spiritually speaking.
Some ask questions ranging from why did the government not use a military Jet but a private Jet and I say,if the operation according to government is a ‘covert operation’ you still expect them to go with a military Jet ? Use ur head mates! Why should it be Oritsejafor’s Jet that must be chartered according to El-rufai ? To put things straight, he only owns it but does not have the power to say who charters it or decide the destination and cargo aboard the jet since he does not operate it. Besides, a Jet must be chartered for this 'covert operation' according to FG and fortunately and unfortunately, it was Ayo,s Jet that was Chartered.(who will not want his jet to be chartered?) Besides, it is possible that Ayo must have told all his 'sons in the lord' that his jet is currently up for lease now and in case they have any private bizness they should charter his Jet so as to increase bizness for Eagle Air where he has interest, BECAUSE more bizness to either eagle Air or green coast produce means more money for Oritsejafor who in my opinion is a pastor and a business man !
I just think some catholics ignorantly will be hitting hard at Oritsejafor since he is a Pentecostal pastor and since they equally claim not to be part of CAN not knowing that in the body of Christ if the hand suffers the leg will soon feel the impact because the devil is aiming the head in the long run. I can understand why the muslims should call for Ayo's head. Oritsejafor is a terror to the enemy and you don't expect the enemy to go and sleep while you terrorise his kingdom. They must fight to bring down their enemy.But we still have some Pentecostal Christians who are in APC and are not just happy that AYO is an ARDENT supporter of G.E.J & does not hide it & they say bring him up for a roast! There are some others who just because AYO isn't their pastor not minding that they are also Pentecostals, they say AYO should be stoned.We have the neither here nor there people who doesn't know their left from their right & these ones are generally pastors bashers but only time will position these ones !

IS NIGERIA HEADING THE WAY OF TURKEY? From history, the apostles were first called Christians in Antioch the ancient Syria which is today's Turkey and Christianity lasted there for only 1,023 years before the present percentage of 0.02 percent and Islam about 98 percent. It was the same Turkey Apostle John took Mary the mother of Jesus to after the death of Christ. What do you think lead to the rapid decline of Christianity in Turkey ?

Simple,Osman Ghazi the brain Child of the Ottoman empire capitalized on the disunity amongst christian denominations ! The contemporary Christians are at it again ! We fight denominationally ! We kick against the anglicans becos we are catholics,we kick against the Pentecostals becos we are anglicans,we kick against the baptists becos catholics etc ! These we do some times unknowingly! Some are out there waiting to capitalize on our disunity to send us into OBLIVION !

God help us !

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
We voted for them to represent our national interest and not their own pesonal interest

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by temzybabe(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
desgiezd:

I wonder what a tribal bigot like you is doing on an informed public forum like this.
cheesy
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by hilariousdammie(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
kel4soft:

Are you saying they shouldn't debate on this issue?
pls wat should they debate about after we've all known the truth angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) / Why Nigerians Should Resist The Proposed Christian "Ecclesiastical" Court Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.