Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

$9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate (29622 Views)

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
I think what we should be focusing on is the fact that a serious issue like this and one that involves such an amount is getting swept under the carpet as usual angry

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
datribune:

Don't get me wrong, i know dat ur intentions ar truly patriotic. I however believe dat what the APC legislators did was d right thing to do. It would hav been wrong 4 d APC to continue in d chambers like all is well in d face of d misguided decisions of d majority. I think they rightly gave dis matter d kind of utter discontent that is due by walking out. I think they were right.
As 4 those clueless clowns, d PDP E-warriors, nothing dat their paymasters do, no matter how outrageous is ever wrong. I don't worry about them neither do i care 4 d APC.

Nice. I, however, still maintain that nothing justifies walking out in such a gathering. There are better ways of projecting their disagreement other than engaging in some deplorable actions that could fetch nothing less than criticism. Just my opinion. I even see no reason one should be hear debating just cause a couple of money sharers are having some sort of disagreement up there.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by datribune: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
GozieDiora:
Nice. I, however, still maintain that nothing justifies walking out in such a gathering. There are better ways of projecting their disagreement other than engaging in some deplorable actions that could fetch nothing less than criticism. Just my opinion. I even see no reason one should be hear debating just cause a couple of money sharers are having some sort of disagreement up there.

Thanx. I may not agree but I respect ur opinion. I agree why waste time debating d sharers.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by OgologoDimkpa: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
APC reps does not cease to amaze me; always behaving like thugs similar to their national leader. Touts!
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by drstone1: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lordlexyy: @mko2005, thank you sir. That was quite insightful. I was initially among those who climbed at Papa Ayo, but your right up just made me realised my mistake, and i appologise. I think, the burden of oppressors in collaboration with the muslims against the body Christ largely are the catholics(no prejudice pls). It became easier when the baton of leadership as CAN president was taken from them, a position they believe was their sole right. The unnecessary call for Papa's head which is hinged more in politics rather than a protest to find the truth is nauseating. If anyone should be question, it is the gov't and not the man of God who is going about his legitimate business. There's no better time for Christians to come together to unite against their perceived enemies like this trying period. Those who are gloating over the involvement of Papa Ayo cos they are not Pentecostals shows they know very little what Christianity truely entails and are surely doing a great disservice to the body of Christ.

Any one who knows the History of the Church of Rome should not be surprised at their shenanigans. They turned a blind eye when the jihadist were attacking the eastern orthodox church until the islamist attempted Rome via spain. It is a well known fact the Pope of Rome wAs active in backing Hitlers holocaust. ....Somehow it is becoming clearer to me that the cAtholics have several things in common with moslems especially with their dubious pacifist nature to terrorists. All through out arabia and the levant they have been subjugated, haunted,harrased and forced to eat the humble pie. They do this while putting on the garb of supposed saintliness.
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Feel for yourself, your family and your loved ones. Because those bombs and guns were coming to kill you, organized by a President that swore to protect you, funded with money that was supposed to be put to building infrastructure to give you a easier life.

Are you still thinking about who to feel for?

yeah the dunce that you are...

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Jehukachi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
cool)
PassingShot: Nigeria is finished! So the house deemed it fit not to debate that disgraceful occurrence? We're done for ...
I have qen? Which way Nigeria? Which way to go?
grin
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by yetunsbay(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Controversy: That is how APC will walk out of Nigeria after 2015 elections
u could hv reason more than this xo cnt u think abt y they concldd not to debate the matter

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by yetunsbay(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: APC reps does not cease to amaze me; always behaving like thugs similar to their national leader. Touts!
how pls?
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by mmmustapha(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe2:

Again mentioning Yorubas needlessly, unfairly and disparingly. Are all Reps now Yoruba alone? The fondness of your ilk for ethnocentric and openly prejudiced behaviour is nauseating. When Yorubas then tell you to mind your own business, since you never have anything good to say about Yorubas and must always portray them negatively, you will begin playing victim. Bigot.
you are a fool, a big one for that matter, ethnic bigot
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by mmmustapha(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe2:

Again mentioning Yorubas needlessly, unfairly and disparingly. Are all Reps now Yoruba alone? The fondness of your ilk for ethnocentric and openly prejudiced behaviour is nauseating. When Yorubas then tell you to mind your own business, since you never have anything good to say about Yorubas and must always portray them negatively, you will begin playing victim. Bigot.
you are a fool, a big one for that matter, ethnic bigot catagonous

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by talktimi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
If the then ACN (now APC) could lobby with like minds amongst the PDP in the house of reps to get Tambuwal elected as speaker in 2011 as against Mulikat Akande (?), what was so difficult for them to lobby again today ? Its obvious the APC reps members are gearing up to replace our nollywood actors and actresses with their dramatic shenanigans in the house today.
ALL over the world, if you don't lobby in the legislature, you can't win votes SHIKENA
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by trustdanalhaji(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
We have to rise and bring changes to our father land Nigeria, we are always insulting our self not helping each other if you think you are not from north you have brothers there, if you think you are not from south you have brothers there, if you think you are not from east you have brothers there, if you think you are not from west you have brothers there. So do you think Nigeria will go forward? If yes stop insulting your brothers, do you want fighting? If yes you don't want achievements, if no we need to investigate any criminal Muslim or Christine

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by dayosaurus(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
merieam16: I rili can't say buh I guess its d same procedure

Which is?
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
shockwave91:

yeah the dunce that you are...
Sure, I'm the one sleeping in darkness, driving on bad roads and getting slapped and murdered by cops that need N20 bribes.
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by merieam16(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
dayosaurus:

Which is?
just scroll down any page u re nd u will see download nairaland app 4 blackberry users,click nd download
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by tumbez: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tunjasko: nice one by d APC reps....until we start getting smetinzz ryt....dere are many questions left unanswered abt d jet,d money Nd d arms.....in dizz tym of internet Nd cashless policy....why would our govt prefer to load a jet wt $9.3m......if Jonathan can't gve us a reasonable explanation Nd punish anyone found guilty in dizz mess....den I would strongly believe dat he z d GCFR of BOKO HARAM
......this is the truth frend......GEJ is the commander

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by arresa: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
GozieDiora:

So what exactly has been gained from their reaction? Accept it or not, APC's actions watered the ground for their opponents. Walking out cause one does not agree with certain decisions is never acceptable anywhere and if our leaders engage in such, what would they preach to the people? I am not comfortable with PDP but our dear old APC should have done it better. They have only succeeded in giving their opponents a comfortable ground to criticise them. Like I said earlier, if APC had managed their anger, communed and publicised their stand afterwards, PDP flag bearers wouldn't have had a chance to run their mouths tonight. Their mistake must be noted regardless of the circumstances. No party is infallible.

Like I asked, what do you think they should have done. Sit there and fight, sit there and yell, sit there and force the crooks to take another vote or just put a gun to their heads to force them to change their mind.

The vote was already take and it was over so your argument pretty much sounds pointless..

And what grounds are they giving their opponents to criticize anything? The PDP crooks and lawless lawmakers have no morale authority to criticize anything or to stand on so who cares?

Here we have a group of lawless clowns sweeping criminality under the rug and you are here losing sleep over the opposition trying to do their constitutional duties, but instead was railroaded by crooks.

Your concerns and worries sounds very very misplaced...

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Lordlexyy: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
drstone1:

Any one who knows the History of the Church of Rome should not be surprised at their shenanigans. They turned a blind eye when the jihadist were attacking the eastern orthodox church until the islamist attempted Rome via spain. It is a well known fact the Pope of Rome wAs active in backing Hitlers holocaust. ....Somehow it is becoming clearer to me that the cAtholics have several things in common with moslems especially with their dubious pacifist nature to terrorists. All through out arabia and the levant they have been subjugated, haunted,harrased and forced to eat the humble pie. They do this while putting on the garb of supposed saintliness.
Exactly, all the years they saddle the leadership of CAN, it was religious politics as usual. Christians were been maimed and killed those years up north without a stiffer reaction or condemnation from these so called priests. They rather dine and whine with the muslims all in the name of peaceful co-existence. No CAN President has been as active as Papa Ayo who has taken seriously the issue of Christians frequent attack by the muslims. Little wonder why every anti penticostals and catholic hypocrites will spare no effort to smear Papa's reputations. Big for nothing pharasees who politicised matters that affect the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Dee60: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
There is someone in that Abuja that does not give a damn and the person seems to be working hard now to retain power at all costs. Nigerians be aware. 4 more years of retrogression may do more harm than we think!

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Lordlexyy: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
GozieDiora:
I have never been an advocate of PDP leadership. And I also agree that APC's motives could have been pure. But I am strongly of the opinion that the manner in which they pulled it off is irrepressibly egregious. Departing unceremoniously from a socio-political gathering has never been known to be a solution to political conflicts. Their main aim, which I believe was to make it known to the public that the decision did not go down well with them, has been impinged negatively. Acting in such a manner breeds the fear of napoleon leadership amongst the masses. See it this way; if they had gone ahead to commune after the meeting and then publicise afterwards that they wouldn't accept the outcome, would PDP internet warriors have had enough points to propel their argument now? What some of us don't appreciate is that a little mistake on the side of one political party simply waters the ground for the opponent. I repeat, APC might have had a good motive but they pulled it off woefully. Opinionated though.
Like the guy above you said. What would you have the opposition do in this scenerior since it is obvious the ruling party were bent on frustrating any debate on the alleged scandal? Going to the press as you suggest to register their discontent wouldn't be good enough way to demonstrate their grievances. No action taken by the opposition could have been good enough like what they did. I understand your gentlemanness, but this a serious national issue that demand whatever it takes to have it debated and trash out. I don't think the behaviour of the opposition is anything questionable as you are subtly trying to paint it. We have witnessed physical brawl in other countries among their legislators in matters not as important as this.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Spray(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
desgiezd:

I wonder what a tribal bigot like you is doing on an informed public forum like this.
. That nigga is an exclusive tribal bigot, his inferiority status always made him speechles, typles, when he is bin called upon 4 civic discussion

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Great move by Apc Reps.When pdp was about finishing Nigeria, Apc stood with the people.
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Sure, I'm the one sleeping in darkness, driving on bad roads and getting slapped and murdered by cops that need N20 bribes.

YouSpiksDaTroof

ur signature sha...lol

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2014
So dat they wont be brainwashed with lies by the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by musiwa95: 1:21am On Sep 24, 2014

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Why would you call it Empire of lagos.. There is nothing call Empire of lagos. Oba or Obale ,they are representative of Emperor

The hierarchy of Ranking is

1. Emperor
2. Oba
3. bale

The word Oba or Obale, means the representative of the emperor.

That is just a some list of Oba in lagos.. Lagos was under Western Nigeria. Lagos state is different from Lagos island. There is also lagos mainland. Lagos Island is divided into 2. Lagos colony was just 1sq km.. the other part were part of Western Nigeria. And the 1 sq km call lagos colony was return back to Western Nigeria in 1937. Even while it was return back to Western Nigeria. Britain still control it. that why you see video. but the land its self was own by Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria. it is just 1sq km, the 1sq km was were the federal court is, that why you see it in the video. because Nigeria and lagos colony 1sqkm. a small piece of land were two different thing. Western Nigeria was not part of it. But the land of the 1sq km was call lagos colony. Just abit bigger than 3 football pitch was call lagos colony.
Western Nigeria house and Western house are not part of lagos colony.

Tiny square was lagos colony, which was return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937 under agreement, please see document later, but britian still control it . This is why I want them to remove the name tafawa balewa square and replace it back to the Old name King George V. I dont hate tafawa balewa, but I do not want that history to be erase because It has something very very very important to my family and My own life. Of the history of lagos and Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

Without changing the name of the tafawa balewa square back to Old name King George V, History of the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria will be lost. I cant tell you online why.

why they move the capital of Nigeria to abuja. because 1sqkm can not be a capital because the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria wanted to separate itself from the country of Nigeria. because people have become confuse.

So Jonathan Goodluck have no business visiting Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria under international law or visiting lagos. only as a guest, not for rally. because Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria has an Emperor. because it is a lagos that have been return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937.

for many year nigeria have tried to mislead people by showing picture of visit of delegeta to the north or visit of Northern leaders to our place. It is like Obama coming to visit Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

The greedy of Northern leaders of the past. made them claim or try to intergrate the two country claiming it was one country. because of oil revenue because some ethnic group in the Nigeria have issue with fulani/hausa people. so when this ethnic group came to power they started twitting the story to make it look like one country , instead of two countries.

list of Obas in lagos state.

Oba of Ikorodu
Oba of Lagos (lagos colony)
Olu of Ikeja
Oba S. A. A. Oyefusi
Ayangburen of Ikorodu
Oba A. O. Adesanya
oba of Ilara
Elegushi of Ikateland
Ojomu of Ajiranland
Oba Abiodun Idowu Oniru
Oniru of Iruland
Oloto of Otto and Mainland
Onikoyi of Lagos
Olorogun-Adodo of Lagos
Olumegbon of Lagos
Aromire Onile of Lagos
Eletu-Odibo of Lagos.
Olu Agege of Agege
Onigando of Igando
Ojon of Ejigbo
Olu of Mushin
Oba of Somolu
Oba of Egbeda
Oba of Isheri-Olofin
Oba of Oworonshoki
Oba of Odi-Olowo
Oloja of Epe
Aladegunshebi of Odoragunshen
Elejinrin of Ejinrin
Onibeju of Ibeju
Onise of Ise
Orijeru of Igbooye
Olu of Epe
Onigbanko of Igbankoland
Olojo of Ojo
Alabirun of Ikaare
Onilado of Ilado and Inagbe Island
Onijanikin of Ijanikin
Ofori of Ibeshe [Vacant]
Oba of Ibereko
Osolu of Irewe
Adeboruwa of Igbogbo
Alajede of Ijede
Ranodu of Imota
Oba of Ipakodo [Vacant]
Oba of Egbin
Olubeshe of Ibeshe

Why is Emperor Ademusiwa the Emperor of Western Nigeria. every Oba in Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is only a representative of the Emperor. Occupation of Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is why we change our name from Ademusiwa to musiwa for security reason. because occupation is illegal. And for 50 years we could not fight the issue because the north will not let go of power..

even the oba of lagos does not know his history.

Many nigeria dont get it. It is two separate country.

I know it is hard for you to believe why, would I who look younger than all of them be the Emperor, It is just the culture of the people. It has nothing to do with my age. My family install the oba of lagos, oolu of Ibadan , alafin of oyo, ooni of ile ife, oba of benin etc for century.

that why you see me answer question online..

You can look at my name...

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by talktimi(m): 2:19am On Sep 24, 2014
musiwa95:
[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Why would you call it Empire of lagos.. There is nothing call Empire of lagos. Oba or Obale ,they are representative of Emperor

The hierarchy of Ranking is

1. Emperor
2. Oba
3. bale

The word Oba or Obale, means the representative of the emperor.

That is just a some list of Oba in lagos.. Lagos was under Western Nigeria. Lagos state is different from Lagos island. There is also lagos mainland. Lagos Island is divided into 2. Lagos colony was just 1sq km.. the other part were part of Western Nigeria. And the 1 sq km call lagos colony was return back to Western Nigeria in 1937. Even while it was return back to Western Nigeria. Britain still control it. that why you see video. but the land its self was own by Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria. it is just 1sq km, the 1sq km was were the federal court is, that why you see it in the video. because Nigeria and lagos colony 1sqkm. a small piece of land were two different thing. Western Nigeria was not part of it. But the land of the 1sq km was call lagos colony. Just abit bigger than 3 football pitch was call lagos colony.
Western Nigeria house and Western house are not part of lagos colony.

Tiny square was lagos colony, which was return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937 under agreement, please see document later, but britian still control it . This is why I want them to remove the name tafawa balewa square and replace it back to the Old name King George V. I dont hate tafawa balewa, but I do not want that history to be erase because It has something very very very important to my family and My own life. Of the history of lagos and Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

Without changing the name of the tafawa balewa square back to Old name King George V, History of the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria will be lost. I cant tell you online why.

why they move the capital of Nigeria to abuja. because 1sqkm can not be a capital because the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria wanted to separate itself from the country of Nigeria. because people have become confuse.

So Jonathan Goodluck have no business visiting Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria under international law or visiting lagos. only as a guest, not for rally. because Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria has an Emperor. because it is a lagos that have been return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937.

for many year nigeria have tried to mislead people by showing picture of visit of delegeta to the north or visit of Northern leaders to our place. It is like Obama coming to visit Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

The greedy of Northern leaders of the past. made them claim or try to intergrate the two country claiming it was one country. because of oil revenue because some ethnic group in the Nigeria have issue with fulani/hausa people. so when this ethnic group came to power they started twitting the story to make it look like one country , instead of two countries.

list of Obas in lagos state.

Oba of Ikorodu
Oba of Lagos (lagos colony)
Olu of Ikeja
Oba S. A. A. Oyefusi
Ayangburen of Ikorodu
Oba A. O. Adesanya
oba of Ilara
Elegushi of Ikateland
Ojomu of Ajiranland
Oba Abiodun Idowu Oniru
Oniru of Iruland
Oloto of Otto and Mainland
Onikoyi of Lagos
Olorogun-Adodo of Lagos
Olumegbon of Lagos
Aromire Onile of Lagos
Eletu-Odibo of Lagos.
Olu Agege of Agege
Onigando of Igando
Ojon of Ejigbo
Olu of Mushin
Oba of Somolu
Oba of Egbeda
Oba of Isheri-Olofin
Oba of Oworonshoki
Oba of Odi-Olowo
Oloja of Epe
Aladegunshebi of Odoragunshen
Elejinrin of Ejinrin
Onibeju of Ibeju
Onise of Ise
Orijeru of Igbooye
Olu of Epe
Onigbanko of Igbankoland
Olojo of Ojo
Alabirun of Ikaare
Onilado of Ilado and Inagbe Island
Onijanikin of Ijanikin
Ofori of Ibeshe [Vacant]
Oba of Ibereko
Osolu of Irewe
Adeboruwa of Igbogbo
Alajede of Ijede
Ranodu of Imota
Oba of Ipakodo [Vacant]
Oba of Egbin
Olubeshe of Ibeshe

Why is Emperor Ademusiwa the Emperor of Western Nigeria. every Oba in Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is only a representative of the Emperor. Occupation of Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is why we change our name from Ademusiwa to musiwa for security reason. because occupation is illegal. And for 50 years we could not fight the issue because the north will not let go of power..

even the oba of lagos does not know his history.

Many nigeria dont get it. It is two separate country.

I know it is hard for you to believe why, would I who look younger than all of them be the Emperor, It is just the culture of the people. It has nothing to do with my age. My family install the oba of lagos, oolu of Ibadan , alafin of oyo, ooni of ile ife, oba of benin etc for century.

that why you see me answer question online..

You can look at my name...

when are you coming to take your throne ?
Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by shdemidemi(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Billyonaire: Stop mourning, this Government will be done in 2019. Wait till then my little friend. For now, you can either become smarter or stay dumb for the next 4 yrs. How can people chose to be unhappy ? Open your eyes and see that GEJ has no road block on his way to 2015. Ask OBJ, Ask Amaechi, Ask Wole Soyinka, Ask Tinubu. Jonathan is water, he has no enemies but you can drown in him, not his fault. Dont mess with the son of a fisherman.

For the love of this nation, can you ever see anything wrong with GEJ's government?

Is biased loyalty to a party, a person or a clan more important to you than a better Nigeria for our children even yet unborn?

If we were to go strictly by your favourable comments for the present administration on NL, one might mistake Nigeria for an extension of God's paradise.

4 Likes

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by nagoma(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
philantoxx:
actually its worth it.but u know majority is supreme.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong just because majority share in it".

- Leo Tolstoy -

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate by philantoxx(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=nagoma]

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong just because majority share in it".

- Leo Tolstoy -[/quote
its democracy for you.if your not in the majority then you at the mercy of the 'yes have it'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) / Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.