Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe (56970 Views)

Adeboye, Redeemed Congress And The TB Joshua LIES / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by sylaz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
The way some people are completely enamoured by this pastorpreneurs will forever astound me. All, every last one of them is a scam artist and all their followers are the perfect con.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by CharliParker: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
So I should call him ezigbo madu (better person) because ur tanishing the image of GOD servant, may be u are Not a member of SCOAN thats why. TB Joshua have been known all over the world for given out millions of naira to people na 50,000 he just gave out will now be a bribe for them not to say he kill the people or what, pls people like Tb Joshua any thing he did will only be him and God so pray for him and stop drawing public attention.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ChuckBoi93(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gaidenk: In other words N50,000 was too little. You for tell am to opt the price na. U sought cheap publicity and u got it. Now let see where it takes you. I still have the audio,that was no bribe. Shey u don gain twitter followers? Make una dey fight preachers. The truly anointed will always win, TB, Pst Chris or no.

You're a minus one.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by majalisa(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
ijechikky: I can neva be impressed by this until Mr Reporter,tells us what he reported about THE CASH,THE JET AND PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR? Silly Nicholas angry
silly girl...U can't even see past your flat noSe

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ChuckBoi93(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
CharliParker: So I should call him ezigbo madu (better person) because ur tanishing the image of GOD servant, may be u are Not a member of SCOAN thats why. TB Joshua have been known all over the world for given out millions of naira to people na 50,000 he just gave out will now be a bribe for them not to say he kill the people or what, pls people like Tb Joshua any thing he did will only be him and God so pray for him and stop drawing public attention.

Nwokem, have several seats!!! Talking about Scoan like its the kingdom of God on earth. I've been there for the weekend and all I saw were walking zombies! At the risk of being labelled "judgemental", I daresay most of you have been brainwashed into believing all the staged acts there.

Again, I want you to go and sit your ignorant behind the hell down!!!

9 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guy is still an attention seeker.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by xp17(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ramnon2:

But no British or American public figure will bribe journalists not to publish the fact. In fact, any attempt at that will land them in court. Yes, no?
sir, you are so right.

here is an example:
the friend to Dzhokhar, the Boston marathon bomber, is to face life imprisonment for blocking evidence. the guy has nothing to do with the bombing, but he went to Dzhokhar's room to remove a backpack containing evidence of the bombing.

in a Sane society, those journalists will be charged along side with whomever the main victim is.

datguru: That's not bribery
okay, it money for appreciation, right?

let me ask you this.

do you appreciate before or after work is done? I guess you said yes. if so ,what work have those journalists done to get appreciated with 50k.

FYI, journalists are like police, they only do their job and leave. they don't offer or accept anything when on duty.
Nigeria at the blink!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1: Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no hurt. Enough said!

And who annointed that demonic greedy murderer?
The gods I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by femib26(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune: Nicolas Ibekwe has finally found a way to get public attention and become popular and it seems to be working for him already.

Press everywhere in the world receives money to write good stories about somebody or an events. The Briths do it through BBC while the Americans use the CNN and others. President GEJ employed one recently while the APC is also suspected to have employed the services of Sahara Reporters.

They call it image laundering....

Check your facts very well.
Frankly, I am missing something here? I can't believe that some people are still talking against Ibekwe. So appalling.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by arsetalks(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune: Nicolas Ibekwe has finally found a way to get public attention and become popular and it seems to be working for him already.

Press everywhere in the world receives money to write good stories about somebody or an events. The Briths do it through BBC while the Americans use the CNN and others. President GEJ employed one recently while the APC is also suspected to have employed the services of Sahara Reporters.

They all do it doesn't mean it is right.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
ZUBY77: TB Joshua is lucky you are a born again journalist. The case would have been different if it was me who got to that audio.
CNN and BBC would have broadcasted it first.

Conman

Taking It to cnn or bbc would have been the way forward.
By now, the team #touchnotmyanointed# would have since ran for cover and watch justice prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stelvin101: I took my time to listen the first words Pastor T.B Joshua said over and over again and I see nothing wrong in it, he even instructed his management to give them (Journalist) copy of a cassette I believe has do to do with what happened. Whoever this Nicholas is, is a disgrace to journalism. Pastor T.B Joshua spoke as man of justifaction and didn't hold back anything from the way he spoke despite he isn't aware he is being recorded, I swear u ppl have even given me enough reason to like the man. One major problem Nigeria have is the mindset and way of thinking of majority Nigrians have both the educated ones and illiterate ones and I pity how Nigerians thinks. Smh
At first I chose not to comment on this thread but when I read your post I couldn't help it. Bros if you could go back and read the journalist story with an open mind. You would understand that the journalist concerned steamed out of the reports so far are not focused on the untimely date of the victim as a result of carelessness on the part of the church. That reporters are down playing the fact that the actions/inactions of the church was the root cause of the collapse. Yes you may argue that the pastor did not offer anyone bribe and hence shouldn't be held responsible for influencing the reports, in which case I will take it you dont understand how the human mind can be subtly influenced or that you just chose to deny the obvious.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2014

AND THAT MAKES IT RIGHT EH?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by M4gunners: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chei see the kind of person we need for naija oh.God bless and protect you bro living Legend.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by macof(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
The Gods of your ancestors are with you brother, don't let any silly TB jah shiit puppets intimidate you and stop you from doing your job.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tstark: The journalist is just wasting his time in this country full of baboons, most of the so called youth on here cant even be bothered to read the article, not to talk of understanding how it affects their lives. I commend the journalist for his hard work, but im sorry to say that he's wasting his talent and endangering his life for this useless country and its inhabitants. All they understand is greed and money

Its just so unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's so sad reading some comments here.
The question to be asked is why is SCOAN giving money to the journalists? What's the purpose of the envelopes given? The church is not obligated to give the journalists any form of inducements, even if this is the norm in other establishments.

The church should uphold the standard of truthfulness & honesty. No wonder our brand of christianity is seen as a joke to the outside world.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by MORNDEW(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
I love you nicholas. If the persecution starts, call on me if i hv nothing to add i will just join u to suffer it. Be sure sane Nigerians ar behind you.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
if only i can read with my glasses.....

summary pls
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chubhie: The gods are with you dear brother. You have my moral support.
which moral support?pay about 2 million naira into his account,you no go hear pim,but the guy try sha grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Abduletudaye(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Damn ma niqqa... I believe you! Speak the truth!!
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
One thing i observed in this post is this, bro u are brave and i think that will take u places. I want you to know this, even if you write to favour this incident , u will still be criticised. As a trained journalist and a graduate of mass communication i have realised that the decay of brown envelope has eaten to deep into our journalistic system. Few news stories still have merit. They all have been compromised either due to those involved or cos of brown envelope. Not until reporters get to differentiate between bribe and right, we are not going to move forward. I dnt care who's involved bt the life of 1 person is never greater than lives of 90 people. So many people are out there weeping and some journalist are out there trying to cover up the whole thing. If someone dares to be different pls let him be. He has th right to air his view. The last time i checked, fame can not give him money. To those criticizing him cos they attend d church, put urselves in the position of those who lost a family member and lets see how u feel. Bro cos of you am proud to say am a journalist. God bless u

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by franugo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune:

You can't be sure of that. There is a lot of conspiracy theories going on out there and the press have always been involved.

bia onye ara, are u condemning what d reporter did
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zomoears(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1: Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no hurt. Enough said!

who is dis? touch not my anointed...? but "annointed" can preside over a "cover up" where over 100 lives have been lost?

enough said!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ayinba1(f): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
May God bless you, protect you and yours, Amin.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ifoundmyperfect: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
You remind me of my dad during his active service as a journalist wayback when he was still alive. Just that he was weigh smarter. He wld av released this story under a different alias. That way, he won't be in need of a safe house like you do now. Best of luck
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
woodcook: At first I chose not to comment on this thread but when I read your post I could help it. Bros if you could go back and read the journalist story and keeping an open mind. You would understand that the journalist concerned steamed out of the reports so far isn't focused on the untimely date of the victim as a result of carelessness on the part of the church. That reporters are down playing the fact that the actions/inactions of the church was the root cause of the collapse. Yes you may argue that the pastor did not offer anyone bribe and hence should be held responsible for influencing the reports, in which I will take it you dont understand how the human mind can be subtly influenced or that you just chose to deny the obvious.

I took my time to listen to the audio carefully, I analysed it. What you should understand is when something like occur, first of all it's a disaster and would rubbish the name of the church despite it's a natural disaster as a result of poor infrastructure or over adding of building extension. God4bid, assuming If today there was a bomb blast in Aso-Stone and so mani casualties do you think the Fed Govt will want to give you the real detail of what went wrong? It's cause its a big blow to their face and they will do all they can to keep it confidential. T.B Joshua clearly said it that their are more than 2000 foriegn bodies trying to get access to him despite d pressure he is going through and all he ask was for our journalist who he allowed access to some information to help him pass it to some of the foriegn bodies outside and show appreciation to this journalists or whatsoever, then that rif-rat journalist Nicolas turn the whole thing around just to gain attention, why did he edit the audio and start it from when T.B Joshua mention money? That's the first mistake he made. Am not a fan off bullshits mennn!.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
So did he collect his own 50k? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by tlops(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
"common stealing they call it corruption" -GEJ

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by drololaaof: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
I AM INDEED HAPPY THAT NIGERIA CAN HAVE YOUR TYPE GOD WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE FUNDAMENTALIST THAT CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS. I REMEMBER THE JOURNALIST CODE NAME (DEEP THROAT )IN WATERGATE SCANDAL .GOD BLESS YOU. MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Nicholas, I dont really know what your motive is but all I can tell you is kudos and more greas to your elbow. I loved the part where you said if it was the Pope you will still come out with the story.... I used to love TB Joshua even though am a Catholic. Even when I listened to the Audio and I knew it was a bribe (though not implicitly stated in the audio); I still decided to "deceive" myself and convince myself that its not a bribe but one of his generous gimmicks.... But what really troubled me in the audio was the way people were laughing in the audio... The MOG included. I was so suprised. Were peoples lives that trivial that he had to be laughing at that moment in time? I leave judgement to the boss in the sky!

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by karpentar: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014

Don't you have your own opinion? What does clear bribery by TB Joshua got to do with America and UK. Do you support bribery or not...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.