Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How Shy People Flirt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Shy People Flirt (43294 Views)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Should Married People Flirt ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shy People Flirt by pasqal09: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Rose111: Seems Pasqal09 is a shy person....................
Maybe...
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Keenysbojan(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: just like my guy but he doesn't wanna accept it. me shy, him shy, see gobe o
hehehe,hmmm..lyk seriously I don tire for dis shyness of a tin.. d tin dey kill me small small..please what can I do to get rid of it?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by hensben(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: its not subjected to e-warriors alone, most of the jovial and friendly people here are usually d shy and quiet ones
true
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Damsman10(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: who are u that u think I should meet? how intelligent or handsome are u that I should crush on u.

oya answer

am not telling you. tongue...

grin
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Popsy1(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: ehn ehn na, he feels I should crush on him so I have to know why
Hehehe.. U for kukuma ask for his C.V
Re: How Shy People Flirt by innocent1(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm! True live story. This post just open my yash on NL. Its well oo. Trust me! I will change. Won't be shy any more
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Paulv(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: I don't even know what's with this flirting of a thing, all my life, I've never gone outta my way to flirt with someone. it just doesn't ever occur to me to do dat
av u ever see somebody you really like,or
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Paulv(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: I don't even know what's with this flirting of a thing, all my life, I've never gone outta my way to flirt with someone. it just doesn't ever occur to me to do dat
are u sure u ever see somebody you really like,or
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Mexyz(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Very true...i have one in my class now,she makes me look like a talkative and i don't like it. Love the girl though #wink#
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Damsman10:

am not telling you. tongue...

grin
that means u don't worth my flirt na.

see u, common question u can't answer
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Paulv: are u sure u ever see somebody you really like,or
yes na, I've seen people that I like in fact I've had crushes(weird word) but flirt? hell no I can't.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by dre11(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
And am a shy person ooo
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Habdolleez02(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2014
nyc post..... Is lyk u r talkn to me directly but am nt proud of it thou.... Is realy affectn me seriously
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Popsy1:
Hehehe.. U for kukuma ask for his C.V
CV can be fake
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Mrluv(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2014
As for me na stammerer dey make me shy....dis stammerer of a tin don rob me of many of opportunity
Re: How Shy People Flirt by merits(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2014
never shy again.

Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2014
eyah..sorry ehn sad sad
Kachisbarbie: hmmm...you just reminded of my elder bro ex long-time ago. This babe would gist you about heaven/earth on bbm...she was kinda far.
...So we decided to import her to our hood for hols, she came around, for 5days, this babe dey inside room...she wasn't talking to us much, just taking selfies and changing her dp. I dey for sitting room dey see her updates...nna ehn, I come dey ask my bro if he is sure it's the same person. I just tire for her.
I don't flow well with shy people, they make me talk too much in a bid to entertain both of us and end up looking like a talkative angry
Re: How Shy People Flirt by fajani(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2014
its because you are africanapple
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Youngtekkey(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2014
walahi,this is the typical me,everything here applies to me the only thing to include is dat am an introvert
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2014
iammo6: eyah..sorry ehn sad sad

na my bro you for tell that sorry. I been dey pity am
Re: How Shy People Flirt by fajani(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
hiroz: shy people have a totally different online personality an alter ego of sorts.i remember an experience...i am a quiet guy but i am not shy,there was a girl that i had been chatting with and we hadn't seen each other and it so happened that we shared same birthday.so i told her lets hook up on our birthday.on the day i went to her school(university) but mhen i was disappointed.this same girl we chat and exchange calls,she start to claim shy ontop my head oh.said she cant look me in thd eyes.so i started running my lines telling her how much i care,like her,how pretty she is in person e.t.c bla bla.she was so flustered and shy,couldnt return eye contact and after 5mins she said she had to go,this was a meeting we had planned for months.we exchanged gifts and she left.she later apologised,said she was shy.we are still in contact.i felt bad cus i liked her.her own was an extreme case.
it was too odd.....
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Youngtekkey(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Youngtekkey: walahi,this is the typical me,everything here applies to me the only thing to include is dat am an introvert
pls is there a solution to this? i don't want to be shy anymore because my own case is extreme especially towards opposite sex pls and pls give me a solution
Re: How Shy People Flirt by ndubisik(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2014
How to Overcome Shyness

Does the simple thought of talking in front of people make
you want to stick your head out the window after a shower
in hopes of getting a cold? If so, you are far from alone.
Many people in the world suffer from mild to extreme
shyness and are struggling to overcome it. Remember that
breaking out from that shell doesn't magically happen
overnight. It takes time, effort, and of course, the desire to
change. You're on the right track by just being on this page...now let's keep going.

Continue here: https://www.nairaland.com/1919365/how-overcome-shyness#26600750
Re: How Shy People Flirt by alexis007(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2014
.......me...my own is...if u talk to me...i'd talk to you.....otherwise...our two go just dey on our own...shikena! cry

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2014
fajani: its because you are africanapple
Lol, how do u mean
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
ohh k...eyah...sorry for your bro ehn!!!
Kachisbarbie:

na my bro you for tell that sorry. I been dey pity am

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by weslay: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
corlin2: 1 describes me alot
am a shy guy #notproudof:it:thou

Well i don't know ur reason for been shy. But just a word of advice, everyone u see out there have their problems and some have problems that are far worse than yours. Look beyond any issues that u think u have and just live. Cos life's too short.

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2014
darlingnuel: What you did... eh? I call it Foolhardiness! Rashness! Thoughtlessness!

That's ur point of view, and guess what ? I got some tongue
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Keenysbojan: hehehe,hmmm..lyk seriously I don tire for dis shyness of a tin.. d tin dey kill me small small..please what can I do to get rid of it?
http://m.wikihow.com/Overcome-Shyness

this should help

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Shy People Flirt by streetzdreamz(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: seriously? nothing else works for u aside that? I don't think that's gonna help u cos u meet all manners of people on the Internet, some of them their mission is to be destructive, they don't know you so they don't care about u, its those around you in real that should matter most to you cos u know them, where they come from, who they are, u can decide who to make friends with cos u have seen their characters and either satisfied or not satisfied with it.

though I like my quiet nature cos it gives me d ability to study people but I hate d shyness, it makes me feel as if I'm still a baby
lols mine aint shyness,its an extreme quietness,m as quiet as f*ck,ts like i'l die if i start talking,bout making friends ion need em so i practically enjoy my solitary lifestyle,a lady was so curious backden in school dat she walked up to me n asked if i was born mute or m just ok wit isolating myself,wen i replied her she was so surprised dah i cud talk,i prefer making frnds online dan getting a real frnd outdia.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Skryptchex(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2014
I tink being shy is not dat bad. It all jxt boils down to each persons 'temperament' nd wat some of us dont realize is dat diz temperament vitually affects evrytin we do in life. From sleeping to eating to even flirting sef.
The one tin im good @ out of all doze tins mentnd is d one of phone flirting....i can neva be boring while chatin on fone. But if u c me one on one, u wont like me cos i wont talk dat much nd u would ave to do all d talking.
Not proud of tho, jxt ave to b workin on ma weakness nd build on ma strength also (if dat makes any sense).
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2014
streetzdreamz: lols mine aint shyness,its an extreme quietness,m as quiet as f*ck,ts like i'l die if i start talking,bout making friends ion need em so i practically enjoy my solitary lifestyle,a lady was so curious backden in school dat she walked up to me n asked if i was born mute or m just ok wit isolating myself,wen i replied her she was so surprised dah i cud talk,i prefer making frnds online dan getting a real frnd outdia.
still dsame thing, online friends can't be trusted at all cos most often people turns out to be a completely different person u chatted with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.