Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (33544 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2014
cbrass: Jeez...you mean ppl care about wearing that silly piece of metal shocked as for me I can never and ever put it on..

Amen!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by uglyogre(f): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2014
1stCitizen:

I am sure if you temporarily wear the cloak of patience every good wife possesses and read my initial comment again, you would be extremely ashamed at yourself. Who said "if the woman doesn't also feel comfortable wearing her ring, she'll be forced to"

Jeez! the way you pour out putrid acid here without getting your facts right speaks a lot about what goes on or will in your..................

complete it yourself
it's pointless engaging your type.

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2014
berem: When some women flaunt their wedding rings,she's not doing that cos her hubby doesn't wear his?

Well,that's her business! Ko kan aye!

Tnx
Women are everywhere but virtuous ones are few! The mumu man can sbe tuppid must she follow him? Many married another person wife/husb.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by smokescreen4: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2014
synergycom19: The wife doesn't have the same rights like the husband.It's not biblical, rather it's the westernised import into christianity that makes it seem so
Rights to do as he pleases abi? rights to do wrong cos he has a dick? What kind of rights are you talking about mister?

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
isokey:
Really? Poor excuse indeed. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

That's poor excuse, there was no love at the first place. Is obvious she never communicated with the husband to know why he's not putting on his ring (if na true she talk).
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by freecocoa(f): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
What's the big deal? They both got married so if he doesn't wear the ring, why should she?

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2014
uglyogre:
it's pointless engaging your type.

Now that's a good start towards change. I perceive you read it again with the patience prescribed. ta ta!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Lathunjimi(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=1stCitizen]

Thanks man, I seriously pity them. Even without being a NL fan man gf has such tendencies, what if she now gets here and sees that the trend suits her disrespectful tendencies and thirst for meaningless independence. When a guy abandons them for such attitude they ll'd start forming relationship coaches with unsolid promise to to love again. There are wise ladies too and I have read their comments here, keep it up if you are one.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cbrass(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2014
victorazy:

Amen!

Yea, thanks
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2014
freecocoa: What's the big deal? They both got married so if he doesn't wear the ring, why should she?

To show she's from a good and God fearing family, the epitom of good wife not animal like the foolish husband, wouldn't have been diff and nice?
Virtuous woman doesn't compete with her husband rather she covers his unclothedness cuz some men are mad. Is obvious they were not in good term if not she would have ask why the man not wearing his ring.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by ifoundmyperfect: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2014
They should go and study the scriptures...
1 Corinthians 7... There are somethings the man has no power over the woman, same as the woman.

Marriage isn't for everyone!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by GWslim(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2014
WEARING YOUR WEDDING RING OR NOT DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING WHAT YOU ARE! I KNOW A LADY WHO WAS MARRIED AT HER HND LEVEL.SHE LEAVES HOME WITH THE RING IN HER FINGER BUT REMOVES IT WHEN SHE IS VISITING HER MENFRIENDS.
MY HUSBAND AS WELL DOES NOT USUALLY USES HIS BUT YET WE HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL TO ONE ANOTHER.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2014
GWslim: WEARING YOUR WEDDING RING OR NOT DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING WHAT YOU ARE! I KNOW A LADY WHO WAS MARRIED AT HER HND LEVEL.SHE LEAVES HOME WITH THE RING IN HER FINGER BUT REMOVES IT WHEN SHE IS VISITING HER MENFRIENDS.
MY HUSBAND AS WELL DOES NOT USUALLY USES HIS BUT YET WE HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL TO ONE ANOTHER.

God bless ur generation!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by uglyogre(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
victorazy:
To show she's from a good and God fearing family, the epitom of good wife not animal like the foolish husband, wouldn't have been diff and nice?
Virtuous woman doesn't compete with her husband rather she covers his unclothedness cuz some men are mad. Is obvious they were not in good term if not she would have ask why the man not wearing his ring.
Lathunjimi: [/quote][quote author=victorazy]
LMAO, it's like the men are not smiling
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Edusouls(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Not a healthy excuse at all, ask her why her husband stopped wearing their ring, is she treating him well? Most women re the cause that their husbands misbehave, they bombard him with numerous bad vices at home, then d man will start loosing it.. A gud woman is her hubys keeper, she is not a wife material, already the marriage is failing...

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2014
uglyogre:

LMAO, it's like the men are not smiling

She is a liar angry angry angry
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by uglyogre(f): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Lathunjimi: [/quote]
Edusouls:
Not a healthy excuse at all, ask her why her husband stopped wearing their ring, is she treating him well? Most women re the cause that their husbands misbehave, they bombard him with numerous bad vices at home, then d man will start loosing it.. A gud woman is her hubys keeper, she is not a wife material, already the marriage is failing...
[quote author=Lathunjimi]
hmmm... men are not smiling
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by freecocoa(f): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2014
victorazy:

And you think she hadn't asked?

This your idea of a virtuous woman is funny to me, so if a woman made the mistake of marrying an animal, she should keep covering his foolishness, clean up after him and stuff, just to prove she's virtuous? Duh!

10 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Well well well............the wife not wearing a ring because the husband aint wearing his might be a petty reason, but kinda understandable. She is obviously hurt. They need to find a solution to this wahala. But then again, we don't know what the hubby feels about it. If he has no qualms, why should any of us care. Marriage should be strickly the business of only 2 people. There should be no universally agreed terms in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by uglyogre(f): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Lathunjimi][/quote] men are not smiling ooo
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by lankieman: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Does the ring symbolizes faithfulness? Mtcheeew mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2014
freecocoa: And you think she hadn't asked?

This your idea of a virtuous woman is funny to me, so if a woman made the mistake of marrying an animal, she should keep covering his foolishness, clean up after him and stuff, just to prove she's virtuous? Duh!

What attracted her to the animal? grin
Marriage is "for beeter and for worse" so she should carry her cross!
And how do we know she is not lieing?
Well, all na inside her well of water grin all the nackin na for her body abi na firewood? grin
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by victorazy(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2014
MilitaryMinded: Well well well............the wife not wearing a ring because the husband aint wearing his might be a petty reason, but kinda understandable. She is obviously hurt. They need to find a solution to this wahala. But then again, we don't know what the hubby feels about it. If he has no qualms, why should any of us care. Marriage should be strickly the business of only 2 people. There should be no universally agreed terms in marriage.

Oga! Is obvious the man is not aware of it. No man like challenging woman.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by NaLaugh: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2014
They need to get a divorce al-damn-ready.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Mintayo(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Too bad. Though i blame the man but marriage is not tit for tat,marriage is not "do me i do you",two wrongs can never make things right. Its just lke saying because the man is cheating,the woman should cheat too!
If only we could all bury our egos,if only we could all love and respect one another!
Well, some people are married and they don't wear rings sha, but like someone said,ko kan aiye!

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Hehehee cheesy
Bellong has suffered cheesy
So Mr B, u r gay kwa?
tongue cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by tete7000(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2014
temigracie: ***In Yoruba english***..... They are doing each other....
Won n se 'ra won. I hope my translation is correct? cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by adebayour26: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2014
kittykat1:
Especially the woman cos she is d slave and also less human
No, She's not a slave, not less human.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Elypsis(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
berem: you call it silly metal? A symbol of union blessed by an ordained man of God is what you call a silly metal?

Smh
shey Bible talk am say if we no use wedding rings. We not fit marry ni? Na the oyinbos wey bring xtianity come propound dat I jarey....
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by tommiebuck(f): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
adebayour26: That wedding is doomed to crash if both of them cannot just bury their ego especially that woman.
ehn, esp which woman? tit for tat ni. he stopd wearin ring 10months ago? meaning
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2014
adebayour26:
I laff....it's not like that now....just that the woman is expected to submit.
you submit to someone who loves and is loyal to you. Someone who makes effort to protect his marriage smiley not someone who recklessly goes around doing whatever the hell he likes.

The man has to play his role effectively , if he expects the same in return

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by thandii1: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2014
synergycom19: The wife doesn't have the same rights like the husband.It's not biblical, rather it's the westernised import into christianity that makes it seem so

Nl men will not kill me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.