Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (19706 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by calyb247(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
I prescrib two raps of skunk every night before going to bed.. problem is you'll still dream, about worse things like witches and wizards pursuing you... but at least not about her...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Youngpo413: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2014
redsun:
I think you got jilted because she suddenly found a livelier person that appreciates her more at the moment. Now you want her back,but she is not looking back at the moment. It is the way the cookie crumbles,the one that has a better choice always has the upper hand and it could go either way.

Move on,there is nothing like love,it is all about selfishness and utter ego.

.....and it goes to the highest bidder.

Fuccckkk love!
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Tyresce:
Please op!be patient with that girl...I am equally a victim but my sad story is that I'm married n after a son and a daughter on the way I still can't love my wife.
To be honest with you,i want to go back to the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh(my ex)...
Life is too short. Happiness comes first. I don't care about people's opinion.
My 1cent

are you serious?
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ENGRDIGNITY: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Buy otapiapia and put it inside fried rice nd chicken b4 slpin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.