Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (19555 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
If datz true, then u guys should come 2geda. She likes u but she dont wanna rush back 2u cos of da hurt u might have done 2 her. My advise is dat kip trying, eventually she would come around if not move on and get u self anoda one u TRULY LOVE and not one dat u will use just 2 forget ur ex.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Edunwa302(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Superstar007: Op. Na smoll mata be this. . .
You should know that the mind is a very powerful tool though most people don't know how the mind works. This particular tip is known to only few people;

Enter computa village, find one guy wey them dey call Skippo. .tell am you wan flash your brain, the guy go give your system and cord you go use connect your brain. Once connected, check for a file named C:/memory, follow the pathway C:/memory/romance/girlfriend/exs/1/dream/babe.jpg. Replace the babe.jpg with the pics of your current babe and you are good to go.

Thank me later angry
Lol
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Simonet: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics: We broke up with each oda late last year. I must say that i was to be blaimed for our failed relationship, she showed me great love and up till now i cant figure out why i treated her the way i did. When I came back to my senses after our break up, i realised that she has being part of my life all this while. I tried so hard to repel back the urge to plead and ask her to come back into my life. But the feelings now was so heavy that i cant comprehend. Finally I tried to get back with her, i knew it wasnt gonna be easy after all dat happened between us, i became more eager after i started seeing her in my dreams very often (never f***ked her in my dreams) Just one love story and scene after scene. She wasnt the same girl i used to know before (what more do i expect) i know it was all my fault so i tried really harder. She will be hostile to me in some of our meetings and sometimes she will be as friendly as ever, as if we are dating again, and during those friendly times she will tell me how she do see me in her dreams too. She told me she doesn't believe in love any longer that our relationship cannot work again.

Finally, i decided to give up as i noticed that i usually felt uneasy and disturbed each time i remember her. I started searching for more serious ways to forget about her and move on with life. But Before i gave up, i decided to confront her very best female friend who happend to be one of my casual female friends so that she can help me out since talking to her is like pouring water on AN igneous rock. Unfortunately, the friend told me that i better back off, that she has got no feelings for me anymore.

The problem now is that, no matter any lady i try to date, at first things will move on smoothly and i forget everything about my ex but when ever she surfaces again in my dreams, takes some time shaa, things become so uneasy and uncomfortable for me. I will start thinking about her like i will die if she doesn't accept me back. She has also told me several times that she sees me too in her dreams. We kind of enjoy telling each oda abt the dreams. Like:

"Jay i dreamt abt u yesterday's nyt"
What happened in the dream?

then she will narrate the dream for me and i will narrate mine too.

What is wrong with me? or let me say, what is wrong with us?
I need some opinions on how i can stop dreaming abt her. I need to stop................

Tell your pastor!

He will only ask you how many times u ate food she prepared for you! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by zeepatoprick(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well I had dis same problem wen, my relationship ended with my ex.. D fact is dat u didn't know how much u loved her.. Wen u were doing d breaking up, u were jst fixated on d issue as at dat moment....
TIME.. Dat is d only factor dat will heal evry evry..... U gat to hold on strong... Using d rebound system usually don't work.. So u don't have get a new girl to prove a point..
As 4 ur ex... U don't expect her to rush back to u.. Do u?... Eida u rely on time which is d hard way... Or u work ur way back to her gradually gradually bearing in mind dat it mite work out or not.. Always be ready to move on..
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Olusanya333(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonbilivit: stop sleeping. no sleep, no dreams. but OP is it just dreams or wet dreams? if its wet dreams u might just be sex starved
I have seen crazy people but u r the craziest of them all
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by adonbilivit: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Olusanya333: I have seen crazy people but u r the craziest of them all
hehe...my brain bin dey leak when i type am
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Charles4075(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmm. Op, just remove her from your mind and pray about it but

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by jonnyboy4u: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Get a finer babe to think about.

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by libertyfather(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Watch scary movie to bed, but ther are two tinz involve if she show up ur dream again..its either she show as the hunted or the hunter, if she's the hunted you are safe she will definetely be killed and chop so u will see her no more, but if she's the hunter there are two thing involve it either you kill her or you wake up, if you kill her you are safe , but if you wake up there's just one thing involve you are finish cos you will keep seeing her forever in ur dream
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by redsun(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think you got jilted because she suddenly found a livelier person that appreciates her more at the moment. Now you want her back,but she is not looking back at the moment. It is the way the cookie crumbles,the one that has a better choice always has the upper hand and it could go either way.

Move on,there is nothing like love,it is all about selfishness and utter ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by jayedu108: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
annibro: @Jayclinics; if you really want her back, go Propose 2 her genuinely with a ring & ask her wen u can come officially see her parents. Dat will do d trick. Ladies Date wit marriage in mind. But asking her 2 come back & continue an unpredictable relationship will NEVER work cos she will be sceptical it mite break again. Only MARRIAGE will do d magic.
Hmmm professor of womenology so u knw d trick I hail oh!!!
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by jayedu108: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Watamarinya? (a Korean word for what are you waiting for?)
Last Bullet
Try again to woo her back.
If she no gree before December, contact me @ A-Z Herbal Clinic, 1/3 Arochukwu Road, Awka, Anambra to get snake blood & grinded vulture head powder.
indirectly u won preprare dat fake arochukwu love portion for op abi senseless advice @op if u take his advise u are on ur own.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ibietela2(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics: We broke up with each oda late last year. I must say that i was to be blaimed for our failed relationship, she showed me great love and up till now i cant figure out why i treated her the way i did. When I came back to my senses after our break up, i realised that she has being part of my life all this while. I tried so hard to repel back the urge to plead and ask her to come back into my life. But the feelings now was so heavy that i cant comprehend. Finally I tried to get back with her, i knew it wasnt gonna be easy after all dat happened between us, i became more eager after i started seeing her in my dreams very often (never f***ked her in my dreams) Just one love story and scene after scene. She wasnt the same girl i used to know before (what more do i expect) i know it was all my fault so i tried really harder. She will be hostile to me in some of our meetings and sometimes she will be as friendly as ever, as if we are dating again, and during those friendly times she will tell me how she do see me in her dreams too. She told me she doesn't believe in love any longer that our relationship cannot work again.

Finally, i decided to give up as i noticed that i usually felt uneasy and disturbed each time i remember her. I started searching for more serious ways to forget about her and move on with life. But Before i gave up, i decided to confront her very best female friend who happend to be one of my casual female friends so that she can help me out since talking to her is like pouring water on AN igneous rock. Unfortunately, the friend told me that i better back off, that she has got no feelings for me anymore.

The problem now is that, no matter any lady i try to date, at first things will move on smoothly and i forget everything about my ex but when ever she surfaces again in my dreams, takes some time shaa, things become so uneasy and uncomfortable for me. I will start thinking about her like i will die if she doesn't accept me back. She has also told me several times that she sees me too in her dreams. We kind of enjoy telling each oda abt the dreams. Like:

I need some opinions on how i can stop dreaming abt her. I need to stop................

Ogami, your boy is loyal sir

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by mspeak(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
====

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by cbrass(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
ggrin: Kill herangry

Like you appeared in my dream and made it wet..looking for my Ak47
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by NobleG1(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2014
You neither indicated how long the relationship lasted nor explained exactly what you did that caused the breakup.
A half story will most likely get an unreliable advice.
Her refusal to give the terminated relationship another chance shows that what you did was serious.
Seeing each other in dreams is normally as you just ended a relationship. The only way it may stop is if you go into another good relationship with another woman.
But if you really love her then it will take some time to fade. Or else you fight to win her back.
If you love a woman don't let her slip away from you unless she makes it clear several times that it's over.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2014
jayedu108: indirectly u won preprare dat fake arochukwu love portion for op abi senseless advice @op if u take his advise u are on ur own.
Are you well?
I ll curse you
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by iamdotune(m): 3:04am On Sep 29, 2014
benega: Jeez wat a small world, d exat same thing happened 2 me when I broke up with enoh a calabar gal. Upon spiritual inqiry it turned out that d girls fetish mother did some diabolic charms on enoh(withouth enohs knowledge to punish any man that violated her. My pastor even said I would've run mad if not my spirit was strong. I had 2 go and beg......I need 5 likes 2 continue. Ok I'll ride on, op the rest of the story is bleak to cut d longstory short: dats how I married a calabar girl.
bro oya nah u done get 31 likes already
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by timilehing(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Control your dreams. You fantasize too much
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by SleekyPosh(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2014
GRAND30: People break up physically without breaking the spiritual (emotional) cord that binds them, which is of course far stronger than anything. Illicit sex strengthens this cord. Love-making binds you to someone beyond the physical reality that your eyes can see. If you are unlucky to have dated, had illegal sex and eventually jilted a diabolical girl (or fella), you may be held up in "prison" for a pretty long time. People do anything to get back someone they passionately love. Desperation could drive them into employing any means, physical or spiritual, to hold on firmly to their lost "treasure". Lesson for all:
1. Don't make a marriage promise you know you won't keep.
2. Avoid illegal sex. It's a covenant of blood.
3. Part ways in peace as early as possible.
4. Don't waste a lady's time when you know you have no future plans for her.
5. Never do blood oath no matter how much you love each other.
This is Naija, a very spiritual place, where so many things cannot be explained naturally. Be guided!

Nice One Bro..
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by tctochye: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2014
My bro let me tell u d truth, u may nt believe it, u hv a stopun spiritual wife. N she is d cause of ur problm in ur rship. N she wll never allow dat rship 2 b rbuild or u go n2 anoda 1. Guy u nid hot prayas if nt deliveranc. While ur ex, her case is simila 2 urs.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Smooth278(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2014

Guy, its Konji!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Tyresce: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Please op!be patient with that girl...I am equally a victim but my sad story is that I'm married n after a son and a daughter on the way I still can't love my wife.
To be honest with you,i want to go back to the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh(my ex)...
Life is too short. Happiness comes first. I don't care about people's opinion.
My 1cent

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2014
harrysterol: Both of u are obsessed, when you both stop the obsession things will work fine, u both c each other in d dream so why waste d fckin time of not getting back?
Obsession once more! My signature is for u den

shocked shocked shocked cheesy FTC modified why e come b relationship I be first to comment grin signs of having a good gf cool

In your dreams mate ( get the joke )
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Justiyke4u: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2014
By simply not going to sleep
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by harrysterol(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2014
neoapocalypse:

In your dreams mate ( get the joke )
u never cn tel mate
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
harrysterol: u never cn tel mate

You don't get the joke , do you ?
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2014
story for the gods.
you two need total deliverance

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Smooth278:

Guy, its Konji!!!!!
tell 'em
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by harrysterol(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2014
neoapocalypse:

You don't get the joke , do you ?
better explanation will do lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by cherriex(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2014
If you still love her go back to her,I guess she still loves you,
Forget what her friend told u,may be she's waiting and praying
And hoping u come back but serious this time.why not give it a
Trial since u said she's been part of your life all along.True love
Still exist.If she truely loved u from the beginning then believe me
She still do,but just building Walls to protect her from further Hurt.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by lankieman: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Hallucinations.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.