Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (19556 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by esmarcq(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2014
stop thinking about her, and if it continues.... see a pastor
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ggrin(f): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2014
cbrass:

Like you appeared in my dream and made it wet..looking for my Ak47
cbrass d dreamer cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by harrysterol(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
neoapocalypse:

You don't get the joke , do you ?
explain better lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Titan5g: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Abeg the pant of hers you kept in your wardrobe is the problem.
Go and burn it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by cbrass(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2014
ggrin: cbrass d dreamer cheesy

ggrin the crusher grin
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Yemisi63: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2014
All nigerians should read why http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later. Lmao
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ggrin(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
cbrass:

ggrin the crusher grin
I'll crush u oangry
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Graham123: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2014
I once read somewhere sometime ago it takes an average of 18 months to completely move on from a broken relationship especially one that involved intense friendship and love. While the healing time for a failed relationship might not necessarily agree with the aforementioned time frame, it isn't so far from the truth.

In the OP's case, my opinion is he is still well and truly stuck in recovery mode. Of course there have been suggestions of a supernatural force or influence at work, I highly doubt this is the case. Those dreams are in fact symptomatic of your brain, body and consciousness going through a withdrawal of some sort.

In addition, the realisation that the break up was indeed your own doing has taken a heavy toll on your conscience, coupled with the misjudged thoughts that you might not find someone as good as her again is further evidence this isn't a spiritual issue.

To heal, you have little choice than to allow for time to do it's job. However, one way to alleviate this is to engage in moneymaking ventures. Boy, that's the oldest rule in the book and it never fails. Stop seeking someone else to replace her, that sshitt never works anyway. Have fun and sshhiitt. Destroy all things that can remind you of her, even songs and movies you used to see and listen to together. Be with friends all day, leaving absolutely no room to be alone and relapse to the thoughts of her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by usmanspihn(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2014
annibro: @Jayclinics; if you really want her back, go Propose 2 her genuinely with a ring & ask her wen u can come officially see her parents. Dat will do d trick. Ladies Date wit marriage in mind. But asking her 2 come back & continue an unpredictable relationship will NEVER work cos she will be sceptical it mite break again. Only MARRIAGE will do d magic.

What you said just made me remember when my babe and I were playing truth or dare. She was like do I see us getting married. I was like WTF!!!!! Marriage if it comes then it is and besides I don't date someone I can't get married to. When I told her if I am to get married at all it would never be less that 8 years from now. She just said ok. She prolly has a side guy MAYBE
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by justmag(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2014
You know what you need to do? You need to take ya ass to church and maybe take her with yah because you both need jesus!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ibe9ja: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2014
DREAM OF ME
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2014
first of all, don't believe her when she acts like she is over you and doesn't have feelings for you anymore.
secondly, you have been the needy and sucker for love person to her since you broke up. if you want to be in control of your self and the situation again or if you even want a chance with her again, AVOID ANY CONTACT WITH HER. Stop calling or texting her. This way she would worry about you, believe me she won't forget about you.
And when she calls you don't pick up. Keep to this for at least a month ( can be more than a month, 4 or 5)
Thirdly, within the period of no contact improve on your self. Physically, emotionally, build your confidence back, be happy again, work out more ( it helps take your mind off things and release the hormone for happiness), improve on your dressing be more classy with your wears , go on a date at least once a month and get something great going on with your life. The essence of this is to make sure next time she sees you, you're a different and better person. This way she gets a feeling she is missing something great and then she'd be attracted to you again.
Lastly, after the no contact period you're allow to text her in a very short and brief manner and not about getting her back because your relationship is over( and should stay that way). You can only open a new chapter now. Examples of texts maybe : hey am at the spot we had our first kiss, best day of my life. or hey just wanna let you know I got a new great job or business I feel blessed. or just passed by restaurant we celebrated my birthday thanks for being there for me. or hi there is this new eatery in town can you come with me pls? not a bad idea and i wont bite. It's not even a date Lol.
If you follow these tips you got a 70% chance of getting her back and 90% chance of bring back your happiness and totally moving on. Live your life for yourself..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by YiolatSpiritual: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Hi,

If words are armor you have created an amazing suit right here. I personally cannot challenge what exactly you tend to make here since they are just too efficiently thought out as well as composed. Many thanks for creating this kind of intriguing post.
Also see my site www.yiolatspiritualsupply.com.

Keep it Up...!!
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Hmm, you need to journey to igalaka hills, take a white and red cloth, take a 40 year old turtle and 3 month old cockroach, red oil, palm oil, a bottle of shnapp and kolanuts. When you get there, the great widow will tell you what to do. #TeamIresembleIfa?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ONYEBALL: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
oga for u to be free from seeing her in ur dreams here are some requirements,chop five alligator peppers before u sleep at night,when u wake up in the morning burn five different colored candles i bet u will not see her in ur dreams again..thank me later.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by cecildeeva: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
My dear u av been in diz situation for like a year nd u ar still looking hu wil tel u wat to do,abeg go c a prophet dey will guide u on wat to do.it's not ordinary.,,,,,!be smart,,,,,be save.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Revolva(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
use JUJU...n d dream wlil stop

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by dinuga: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
You want to forget someone, yet you keep talking with her? Best to cut all ties and move on afresh...
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Godmystrength: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
just stop sleeping
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by cbrass(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
ggrin: I'll crush u oangry

Just makesure your legs are wide open when you do that grin
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Enoet(f): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its very simple my dear...... STOP SLEEPING.....
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ggrin(f): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
cbrass:

Just makesure your legs are wide open when you do that grin
weyrey cheesyangry
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by christopher123(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its just simple .... let him jus stop. Dreaming
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Ladycloud(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
my dear i knw dat feeling...#in my own case....i couldnt concentrate on anyfin....even wen guyz come around me...i alwayz act hostile nd harsh towards them! #just try not to stay at a spot for a long tym...u could play games..chat or invite fwendz...over.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
You must wankk b4 you sleep
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by cbrass(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
ggrin: weyrey cheesyangry

Wetin I talk nw
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by GRAND30(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Nice One Bro..

Thanks master!
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Solozzo(m): 5:08am On Sep 30, 2014
The dreams indicate you missing her and your feelings of guilt you have for her. First forgive yourself, understanding that the dreams represent your inner world, your emotions and your wishes to be with her again.

Your mind idealizes her as never before. Her aggressive appearances are a recall of the anger she felt towards you when you broke up and your doubts about if she can ever forgive you.

Try see her again in real life. Tell her about your dreams and what she says in the dreams. If you two cannot get back, this would help clear your mind. But I guess the key question is if she were to come back to you, do you really want her back? Will you treat her better? All the best
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Elinob(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Jst borns bck nd 4get past nd cum to persent
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by deavicky(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Stop sleeping
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by realsammie(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
benega: Jeez wat a small world, d exat same thing happened 2 me when I broke up with enoh a calabar gal. Upon spiritual inqiry it turned out that d girls fetish mother did some diabolic charms on enoh(withouth enohs knowledge to punish any man that violated her. My pastor even said I would've run mad if not my spirit was strong. I had 2 go and beg......I need 5 likes 2 continue. Ok I'll ride on, op the rest of the story is bleak to cut d longstory short: dats how I married a calabar girl.
grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously this is the funniest post i av read in nairaland for months. i laugh so tey tears were dropping from my eyez.
Bros u funny die.
so how are u copping with ur calabar wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.