Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21245 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

tell us about the 25 naira noodles shared during the anambra election.
this man that owns capital oil even shared kerosene to their door steps.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by mcino: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
It's quite unfortunate dat u av allowed ignorance nd stupidity joined wt immaturity to go deep nd form a tap-root system in ur hypothalamus/putamen. Ur derogatory trajectory launched against d tribe that has been providing shelter for ur so-called tribe is open-and-shut enough to hoodwink or convince a dead man dat u are nthn bt a spineless critters and has vindicated d fact dt ur pple still possess that trait of ''ingrained ingratitude'' and greediness trying to exploit what dosen't authoritavely belongs to u. Thats why ur pple hav been trying hard to monopolised ''PDP'' and dt spirit of greediness has casted a shadown on ur d moral-compass by making u to stick to dat belief dat ''JONATHAN' is frm ur tribe probably bcus the same clueless man has hoodwinked yu wt ''Ebele''. We dnt fall fr cheap things nd we are nt gullible to d extent of placing our birth right on the table fr negotiation. Let d yoruba pple back off and see hw only ur so called tribe wll return jonathan to power in 2015. Yoruba pple remain unflagging politically nd are neutral, to vindicate dat, jonathan won 5 out of 6 states in s.w yet ur pple want to privatise PDP. Young man, nairaland is nt a forum whereby u cn be mocking-up ur unletteredness nd foolhardiness to the public. Ur so called ''cowards'' are even d one calling shots in PDP ahead of yur so called ''brave'' tribe. Yes we are ''cowards'' bt we are '''greedy''' and ''confusing'' as ur pple. Leave d cowards alone and go nd pump/enlarge ur own igbo party wch is APGA. Afterall u cnt even juxtapos apc wt apga. Big Poltroon.
What is " greediness authoritatively . . .what does not belongs to you"? Go back to school. Your grammar stinks. And this time, stay off free education

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
this man that owns capital oil even shared kerosene to their door steps.

bwahhhaaahhaaaa.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

Am sure you know a particular Region known for Stomach Infrastructure and Political Thuggery.(SIPT) cool

10 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

What you call trickery is the innate intelligence of the Yoruba that will ensure you keep trailing for generations to come.
no it is what have made other tribes to deal with yorubas with long spoon even Buhari and his aboki masters know that the yoruba slaves will betray them at the election same way they betray Ribadu in 2011

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

Am sure you know the particular Region known for Stomach Infrastructure(Modern Almajirism) and Political Thuggery.(SIPT) cool

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by jagaban1: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Academically ? Socially ? Maybe politically is what igbos can trail yorubas but others you guys trail WAEC records are there to prove some points

YOU MEAN THE 489 SPECIAL CENTRES.............. ACADEMICALLY IBO ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF WITH WAEC RECORD. 489 SPECIAL CENTRES IS DOING THE MAGIC

SOCIALLY (MUSIC, CULTURE ) YORUBA IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. YORUBA'S CULTURE CAN BE FIND ACROSS AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA.......

POLITICALLY, YORUBA IS FAR BETTER THAN THE IBO. YORUBA ARE NOT GULLIBLE LIKE THE IBO

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
hahahaha coming to Ogbomoso for business? Will be one of the worst business decision ever taken. Ibadan will try cus of population apart from LAGOS other yorubaland have nothing to offer in terms of business investment, I can live in brown roofs and poo in the gutter cus of lack of toilets which is synonymous with you guys

goat the biggest ashewo house in ogbomoso is ikenga owned and run by Igbos. sabo, taki and apake in ogbomoso gat igbolas in droves.

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Am sure you know the particular Region known for Stomach Infrastructure(Modern Almajirism) and Political Thuggery.(SIPT) cool

foolishness is the common patrimony in your family tree.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
no it is what have made other tribes to deal with yorubas with long spoon even Buhari and his aboki masters know that the yoruba slaves will betray them at the election same way they betray Ribadu in 2011
They can never be trusted. angry

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:

Long spoon is not bad but ibos need even longer spoon since the feeling is mutual.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
hahahaha coming to Ogbomoso for business? Will be one of the worst business decision ever taken. Ibadan will try cus of population apart from LAGOS other yorubaland have nothing to offer in terms of business investment, I can live in brown roofs and poo in the gutter cus of lack of toilets which is synonymous with you guys
i prefer to live in a brown roof house wt peace nd be making my cool money without the threat of thieves or kidnappers than fr me to go nd invest in a gully erosion ravaged area where my life is nt even safe. I prefer to invest in a place where there is no toilet and be making my cash day in day out than fr me to go nd invest in a placed wt furnished toilet where i cn be duped due to greediness nd selfishness of some people. He was even thinking whether to choose ogbomosho or ibadan. Confused pig.

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

foolishness is the common patrimony in your family tree.
Ok. But has that stopped you from being a coward

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Ok. But has that stopped you from being a coward

look into the mirror hope you see ojuiku.

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2014
T4taiwo:
my questions are, who orchestrated the civil war, was it not because of the greediness on the part of ur leaders, if u think all yorubaland are not habitable why don't u people looks inward and fine a safe heaven in ur eastern abode, and stop meddling in our affair.
Who is meddling in your affairs ? If you thinks its only Igbos that live in other region think again I have lots of yoruba friends here in Anambra. As for the civil war we said we don't want to be part of you people una said no it is a must we must be one ask your elders why they refuse igbos to go .

10 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

goat the biggest ashewo house in ogbomoso is ikenga owned and run by Igbos. sabo, taki and apake in ogbomoso gat igbolas in droves.
even if u go to caretaker or oja waso, na dem full there, yet they won't be grateful.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by jaymichael(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
If only we have a united Southern Nigeria Obi/Fashola ticket would have been a better alternative that will see GEJ in Otuoke with his fedora. But since the west wants to be slave to the Gambaris then what you see is what you get .
Just as Azikiwe was a slave to Tafawa Balewa. Just as Ekwueme was a slave to Shagari. Just as Sylvester Ugoh was a slave to Bashir Tofa. Just as you and your likes are now slaves to an Ijaw man from a state whose population is less than 2million. I Think the westerners have kept silent for too long and allow you uncivilized flocks to wallow in your sheer stup1d delusions. How can you know Nigerian history when your tribe have no history, source and common heritage. your likes, just as your ancestors and fore fathers have zero knowledge of the intricacies of political power, lack the intelligence for political tact and have zero awareness of the nuances of power. There is more to politics than just brag and empty chest beating. Your people want to be king but your people cannot even vote their own IKEMBA OJUKWU. Where is APGA and PPA your reguonal party? Sold to the ruling party for a plate of nkwobi and a carton of hero beer. Your so called leaders only follow him who butters their bread and sell you people the gullible followers smoke and mirrors, and you all follow with herd mentality. The Western ACN remained strong and resilient even when PDP took over all the SWest states except Lagos. Tinubu never sold out like APGA and PPA. With his intelligence, political acumen he turned around the fortunes of the party, ACN reclaimed the SWest and took a big step up the ladder to take control of the center by forming a merger with CPC and ANPP popular in the North. It is none of your business who the west forms alliances with in order to advance its political fortunes just as it hasn't been the business of the west to question the past alliances of your people with the "GAMBARIS" who incidentally are your SLAVE MASTERS (in your own contexts) You can only challenge and question the Western alliance when your people even know what they want from Nigeria. The Igbos can continue to be a slave to the Ijaw DRUNKARD or seek to advance its defined political fortunes (if they even have any)We the Yorubas dont care. Our fortunes and What we seek is different from yours. #PROUDLY YORUBA. #NO APOLOGIES.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Who is meddling in your affairs ? If you thinks its only Igbos that live in other region think again I have lots of yoruba friends here in Anambra. As for the civil war we said we don't want to be part of you people una said no it is a must we must be one ask your elders why they refuse igbos to go .
then ask ur fore fathers why they cnt stp ur people frm cumin down to west.

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:

Some friends.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
i prefer to live in a brown roof house wt peace nd be making my cool money without the threat of thieves or kidnappers than fr me to go nd invest in a gully erosion ravaged area where my life is nt even safe. I prefer to invest in a place where there is no toilet and be making my cash day in day out than fr me to go nd invest in a placed wt furnished toilet where i cn be duped due to greediness nd selfishness of some people. He was even thinking whether to choose ogbomosho or ibadan. Confused pig.
When last did you hear about kidnapping case in igboland ? Kidnapping, rapping, ritual killings arm robbery is now the order of the day in yorubaland so I don't get your point. You called me a pig that shows how low your life is I made a point without name calling can you do that ? No cus of lack of good parental upbringing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
jaymichael:
Just as Azikiwe was a slave to Tafawa Balewa. Just as Ekwueme was a slave to Shagari. Just as Sylvester Ugoh was a slave to Bashir Tofa. Just as you and your likes are now slaves to an Ijaw man from a state whose population is less than 2million. I Think the westerners have kept silent for too long and allow you uncivilized flocks to wallow in your sheer stup1d delusions. How can you know Nigerian history when your tribe have no history, source and common heritage. your likes, just as your ancestors and fore fathers have zero knowledge of the intricacies of political power, lack the intelligence for political tact and have zero awareness of the nuances of power. There is more to politics than just brag and empty chest beating. Your people want to be king but your people cannot even vote their own IKEMBA OJUKWU. Where is APGA and PPA your reguonal party? Sold to the ruling party for a plate of nkwobi and a carton of hero beer. Your so called leaders only follow him who butters their bread and sell you people the gullible followers smoke and mirrors, and you all follow with herd mentality. The Western ACN remained strong and resilient even when PDP took over all the SWest states except Lagos. Tinubu never sold out like APGA and PPA. With his intelligence, political acumen he turned around the fortunes of the party, ACN reclaimed the SWest and took a big step up the ladder to take control of the center by forming a merger with CPC and ANPP popular in the North. It is none of your business who the west forms alliances with in order to advance its political fortunes just as it hasn't been the business of the west to question the past alliances of your people with the "GAMBARIS" who incidentally are your SLAVE MASTERS (in your own contexts) You can only challenge and question the Western alliance when your people even know what they want from Nigeria. The Igbos can continue to be a slave to the Ijaw DRUNKARD or seek to advance its defined political fortunes (if they even have any)We the Yorubas dont care. Our fortunes and What we seek is different from yours. #PROUDLY YORUBA. #NO APOLOGIES.
Coming from a Gambari slave. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by mcino: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
yemaldo:
pls tell us what happened to APGA
The same thing that happened to AD/ACN that had been swallowed by APC - an Hausa party. Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
When last did you hear about kidnapping case in igboland ? Kidnapping, rapping, ritual killings arm robbery is now the order of the day in yorubaland so I don't get your point. You called me a pig that shows how low your life is I made a point without name calling can you do that ? No cus of lack of good parental upbringing
It is their Trademark, even the Epistle writer Gbawe is guilty of it. Very pathetic.angry

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2014
mcino:

What is " greediness authoritatively . . .what does not belongs to you"? Go back to school. Your grammar stinks. And this time, stay off free education
lolz, are free to open ur lexicon and look fr the meaning of those words, this is nt an e-class so u dnt expect me to start tutoring you on those words. And if you are a slow learner like ur cohorts, i wl advise u to read the passage again rather than lamenting nd posting double-dutch on my l.c.d. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2014
jagaban1:

YOU MEAN THE 489 SPECIAL CENTRES.............. ACADEMICALLY IBO ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF WITH WAEC RECORD. 489 SPECIAL CENTRES IS DOING THE MAGIC

SOCIALLY (MUSIC, CULTURE ) YORUBA IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. YORUBA'S CULTURE CAN BE FIND ACROSS AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA.......

POLITICALLY, YORUBA IS FAR BETTER THAN THE IBO. YORUBA ARE NOT GULLIBLE LIKE THE IBO
yorubas ruling the music industry ? Interesting come again. Cultural aspect na una sell slaves pass na so that is not an achievement that una culture can be found in other continents. Special center ? You must be one hell of a joker

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by T4taiwo(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
yoruba people never insults their host communities the way and manner u igbos did. thank God we av countless yoruba leaving in igbo land which u already attest to. Yoruba will never interfere into the politics of their host communities, but greediness and self center will not allow igbos to av a rethink that all their move about yoruba is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
sometimes, we have to qualify a cumberground creature like u wt a lower animal name just to juxtapose ur level of thinking wt that of the critter i compared u wit. My apology
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2014
My bruda...Ikengawo must go down. I will give Descarte last warning if it fails then we are good to go.............. cool

GeneralScatter:

I am happy cos he is now in trouble. I will make sure he cry before leaving this forum. Never knew Descartes is also a tribalist, well its good anyway. We will start the party soon.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
then ask ur fore fathers why they cnt stp ur people frm cumin down to west.
Your elders destroyed our land, gave us 20 pounds to start afresh we travel out to overseas, the north and west. LAGOS in particular in other to recover, we recovered quickly because we are not lazy, we took over where we left, we brought your lands and properties we went home and rebuild our land. Today you will see threads on nairaland showing pictures of igbo cities and villages I am yet to see that of yoruba villages but I understand the reason nobody will be proud to showcase mud houses and brown roofs

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2014
GeneralScatter:

I am happy cos he is now in trouble. I will make sure he cry before leaving this forum. Never knew Descartes is also a tribalist, well its good anyway. We will start the party soon.
You don't tell a General that you will shoot him, just shoot and move on.Finally a detribalised Nigerian is a mere illusion-Descartes(2014). Thanks cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. / Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency / Video : Just In : President Buhari Arrived Abuja From Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.