Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84197 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Thomsbuky(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are you based in Nigeria or UK?
If residence in UK, have you reported it to the Metropolitan police in your Area?
You need to contact child reunite international Uk?
Home office child abduction support? for awareness and border control.

These agency will give you support and advice on next step.....and protocol to get the child back to Uk....

If you are in Nigeria...
Hire Area boys to visit and teach granny , your baby father a lesson they will quickly hand over your child.. (Direct action) quick result.
Going to Nigeria police and lawyer will be time and money consuming so avoid...
Avoid Nigerian embassy because they are useless anyway probably issue passport that enable these people to get the child out of the country...
Report it to British embassy in Nigeria.. will take action to get the child back...to uk.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why are people so ignorant,why are people thinking a decent child cannot be raised on welfare,,child benefit and tax credit is decent money for any child for a month.
carefreewannabe:

The baby's mother gave her the right to come and stay with her grandchild. The wicked, ugly grandma used the kindness to deceive her.

Even if a grandmother has MORALLY the right to her grandchild, her right will never be above that of the MOTHER.
It is hypocritical of you to talk of the rights of a grandma and forgetting about the rights of a mother.

And yes, you can raise a child on welfare.
Apart from that, the baby mama has a family. The father pays for her apartment. The girl is a student and will be able to make her own money in a few years.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
uplawal:
Why are people so ignorant,why are people thinking a decent child cannot be raised on welfare,,child benefit and tax credit is decent money for any child for a month.

Like 50Cariber wrote, the issue is not about the baby is about the fact she won't be getting paid anymore. Negroes, especially Ofe people, have drained a once vibrant economy dry! Say no immigration! It attract lazy bunch that will use any means to get free stuff.

If this is true, Bank of England will be smiling; good riddance to a low-life who depends on welfare.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
stop calling the grandmother,she is acting on behalf of her son,so its the father acting not his mother,the mother is just his tool.
as to your question its the boys child too and the girl denied him of his child for two years,and please tell me what part of Nigerian law says so
please note that Nigerians make law to keep family not to break them up

I don't care on whose behalf she is acting. She committed a crime, LEGALLY AND MORALLY.

Now do your research on Nigerian custody laws.

Here is something to start with.

http://mzagams./2011/11/18/child-custody-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
the skin is black,both her father and mother are black,on paper the baby may be British but i can assure you by nature she is black and African

Whether they are black or white or green or purple doesn't matter.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
uplawal:

They believe what they want. That's why. wink
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
simple because she thought there was noway the child can be taken out of uk,and yes she was hiding in the uk,the boys family simply use brain for am

I have slowly the feeling that you are the useless, irresponsible son of the WICKED "grandmother" or you are else related to this wicked family.

Is this name of your wicked mother or aunty?

Annette Ehiemere

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't care on whose behalf she is acting. She committed a crime, LEGALLY AND MORALLY.

So, this is the level of your intelligence:pulling up a personal opinion from a random place, without verifiable source as facts. In Nigeria, there are child custody law, but the court mostly look at customary laws on such issues.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

So, this is the level of your intelligence:pulling up a personal opinion from a random place, without verifiable source as facts. In Nigeria, there are child custody law, but the court mostly look at customary laws on such issues.

You are talking about intelligence when you are not even able to PROPERLY summarize the content of the source I have provided?

This is what happens when countries have Patience Jonathan in the Ministry of Education.

10 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have slowly the feeling that you are the useless, irresponsible son of the WICKED "grandmother" or you are else related to this wicked family.

Annette Ehiemere

Do you know that cursing out people that have different views from yours won't bring back the innocent baby to that useless Ofe_manu .
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

Do you know that cursing out people that have different views from yours won't bring back the innocent baby to that useless Ofe_manu .

Annette Ehiemere
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Annette Ehiemere

THE NAME OF THE CRIMINAL.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are talking about intelligence when you are not even able to PROPERLY summarize the content of the source I have provided?

This is what happens when countries have Patience Jonathan in the Ministry of Education.

Don't take correction and keep living in delusion. Your type will end up like Linda blog and then will start crying haters.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

Don't take correction and keep living in delusion. Your type will end up like Linda blog and then will start crying haters.

I have a beautiful job and a permanent contract.

And now I will use my free time to fight injustice.

Annette Ehiemere

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Annette Ehiemere

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
I will be back tomorrow.
This thread will not die so soon.

See wicked woman.

This is her name.

Annette Ehiemere

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by LyfeJennings(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Annette Ehiemere

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL
WANTED IN THE UK FOR KIDNAPPING...

GOD PUNISH THAT CRAZY WOMAN

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
talk is cheap,doesn't make it fact,my sister you are entitled to you own opinion but the way you are going,you definitely wouldn't be able to keep a family

carefreewannabe:

Annette Ehiemere
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
wake up,even in that uk,they treat you like a black,a less of a human according to them,so wake up

carefreewannabe:

Whether they are black or white or green or purple doesn't matter.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
morally a father collect his child,not because he wants to keep it for himself but to have her within reach to have her fathers love,that is my opinion,if not for personal selfishness this is suppose to be an advantage to he child.
i think you need to read what you sent me just the beginning alone says it all
There seems to be a presumption that all child custody matters in Nigeria will be decided in favor of the father. While it is true that under some customary law systems the father is privileged in custody matters this is not uniform or universal and does not apply to any statutory marriage under the Matrimonial Cause Act.
carefreewannabe:

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by aderonila18: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
No matter what happened the grandmother had no right to take the child without the mothers permission. It's wickedness to separate a toddler from her mother
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
morally a father collect his child,not because he wants to keep it for himself but to have her within reach to have her fathers love,that is my opinion,if not for personal selfishness this is suppose to be an advantage to he child

Yeah, it is a BIG advantage to take the child away from the mother the child was used to. Big advantage.

As an early leader in the relatively new field of parental child abduction issues, Dr. Dorothy Huntington wrote an article published in 1982, Parental Kidnapping: A New Form of Child Abuse. Huntington contends that from the point of view of the child, "child stealing is child abuse." According to Huntington, "in child stealing the children are used as both objects and weapons in the struggle between the parents which leads to the brutalization of the children psychologically, specifically destroying their sense of trust in the world around them." Because of the events surrounding parental child abduction, Huntington emphasizes that "we must reconceptualize child stealing as child abuse of the most flagrant sort" (Huntington, 1982, p. 7).

http://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/articles/impact-of-parental-child-abduction/

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Sarimah(f): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is wickedness angry
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by aderonila18: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
morally a father collect his child,not because he wants to keep it for himself but to have her within reach to have her fathers love,that is my opinion,if not for personal selfishness this is suppose to be an advantage to he child

If it's about the best interest of the child then he wouldn't have separated her from her mother . Children especially of that age need their mother. Why didn't he work on a co stodgy agreement where the child will stay with one parent during the school term and another during the holiday? That way the child will get the love and attention of both sides
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
wake up,even in that uk,they treat you like a black,a less of a human according to them,so wake up

You would fly out of Nigeria TONIGHT if you could.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
talk is cheap,doesn't make it fact,my sister you are entitled to you own opinion but the way you are going,you definitely wouldn't be able to keep a family

Annette Ehiemere

THE NAME OF THE CHILD SNATCHER.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
International child abduction rips children from their lives, taking them to a foreign land and alienating them from a left behind parent who loves them and whom they have a right to know. Their childhood is disrupted, in limbo, or sometimes in hiding as the taking parent seeks to evade the law, or to conjure legal cover for their immoral actions.

Abducted children often lose their relationship with their mom or their dad, half of their identity and half of their culture. They are at risk of serious emotional and psychological problems—the result of “parental alienation.” They may also experience anxiety, eating problems, nightmares, mood swings, sleep disturbances, aggressive behavior, resentment, guilt and fearfulness. As adults, they may struggle with identity issues, their own personal relationships and parenting.

We must call it what it is. Child abduction is child abuse.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/10/07/child-abduction-is-child-abuse/

Annette Ehiemere

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Stillfire: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Annette Ehiemere

How on earth did this woman think she could get away with this? The world is now a global village. What was she thinking kidnapping a child? Who advised them to do so?

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by youngbest(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
If you believe a crime has been committed (I believe a crime has been committed) do what you can to assist the mother to get the child back.
The crime was committed in the UK so she has to report it there.
If you feel strongly about this case spread the word with you facebook let the grandma come out and share her own story.
Anette Ehiemere show yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by pickabeau1: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Can this lady open a page on kick starter or something

People can help with fund raising drive so she can raise legal costs to prosecute this woman andalso the UK border who let an old woman leave the country with a child

U never know

By the time the whole thing becomes messy
Interpol
Extradition

The baby will be returned

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Stillfire:

How on earth did this woman think she could get away with this? The world is now a global village. What was she thinking kidnapping a child? Who advised them to do so?

She was so busy making her wicked plans that she forgot the the world has shrunk.

“Children who are victims of family abduction are uprooted from their homes and deprived of their other parent. Often they are told the other parent no longer loves them or is dead. Too often abducted children live a life of deception, sometimes under a false name, moving frequently and lacking the stability needed for healthy, emotional development.”

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/ceos/subjectareas/ipk.html

Annette Ehiemere,

the CHILD ABUSER

5 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
pickabeau1:
Can this lady open a page on kick starter or something

People can help with fund raising drive so she can raise legal costs to prosecute this woman andalso the UK border who let an old woman leave the country with a child

U never know

By the time the whole thing becomes messy
Interpol
Extradition

The baby will be returned

I will GLADLY contribute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.