Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84195 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by fistonati(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
OMG! Reading Temmy's tweets just broke my heart. She got pregnant for a man she loved way back in 2012. He wanted her to abort the pregnancy but against all odds, Temmy kept her baby. Two years later, the lil child who is literally her source of strength, is kidnapped by the same people who once rejected her. How do some people breathe?! Tweets continue below. Read from the very bottom to the top dearies. Gosh!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/heartbreaking-helpless-nigerian-mum.html
Hey, u are not helping d matter if its tru becus its a family mata & notin anyone can do here. Since its London, report it to apropriate bodies, civil & human rights organisations.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Which elder? Did he pay her bride price?

You just dey talk ignorantly.
I don't know about your tribe. In igbo tribe,if you don't pay a woman's bride price,any child born of both of you belongs to the woman's family and will bear the girl's father's name.

So don't think I was agreeing with you when I said his village elders.
I meant people biased in his favor.

The boy's family from their name is igbo.

UK courts will be fairer to him than an unbiased gathering of igbo village elders.

Say what you know.
onoja12:
actually in nigeria its the elder who would settle this matter because she is not married to the guy,so the court can't help.there is no where in N
Nigerian constitution that give the child to the mother

14 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by riskit33: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
my brother its you who hasn't analysed well,can the father of a child kidnap his own child??.and secondly shame on you for referring to the black mans way of life as ridiculous,i ask you are you whitethe child is she whitethe father of the child is he white,the mother of the child is she white,if you answer is no,why then should the child's life be govern by a white mans rules?

Mind you i'm a gorgeous damsel and not a 'brother', and you're yet to make any sensible point.

8 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
probably in the uk,but definitely not in Nigeria

Not probably but definitely and not only in the UK but in 76 other countries that signed the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, or Hague Abduction Convention.

I would make hell freeze if it was my child. Knowing that part of the family is located in the USA, a country that signed the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, or Hague Abduction Convention, I would make their lives a living hell till the day I die.

Wicked family.

11 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
I hope she finds her child. What a wicked woman grand mother.whats she going to do with the child ? If she wanted one, she should get preggy and have hers.

Does the mother of this child have an address of this grand mother. We can start from there. Woji, gra, elelenwo, Ada George This woman sentence should be applicable to what is obtainable for kidnapping in nigeria. Life sentence . No parole.
Evil people every where.

Pls.... We need an update to this. Any update available . Thanks

8 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Stop spreading falsehood.

Igbo customary courts will be harsher on him than UK courts. UK may even grant him visitation rights.

In igbo land,as long as they are not married,the child has no business with him.

QED!
onoja12:
probably in the uk,but definitely not in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Am so loving your comment,its so shameful the way onila is defending them.educated dis educated dat?She should inform her family in naija to take necessary steps and charge them to court,its very bad what the so called Onila adopted family has done,its wrong to take a two years old baby from mum,shes still a baby not yet a child,if she reaches 7,then they may have her or both care for her if they eventually get to marry eachother.
MsNas:

Shut up, Madam. Which part of America do they live in? Cos I'm sure if they do live here and they know what the law is all about, they won;t have allowed their militant mother steal a kid's birth certificate and also kidnap the kid. They all knew about the deal.

Oloshi, see as you dey rant out another family's antecedent without looking book? When will you have the pride to defend you own family? Dead UK citizenship? cheesy Okay, someone pass her some Prozac, stat!

10 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls don't lsten to him.

By his local/tribe laws,the father has commited a very grevious offense.
He has to be legally married to the girl to lay claim to any child he has with her.

If she says she won't marry him,that's the end. Unless the child grows up and decides to locate the father by her/himself especially if the child is a boy.(Which boys are often encouraged to do)

Igbo native laws are strict about such things.

carefreewannabe:

Not probably but definitely and not only in the UK but in 76 other countries that signed the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, or Hague Abduction Convention.

I would make hell freeze if it was my child. Knowing that part of the family is located in the USA, a country that signed the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, or Hague Abduction Convention, I would make their lives a living hell till the day I die.

Wicked family.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Pls don't lsten to him.

By his local/tribe laws,the father has commited a very grevious offense.
He has to be legally married to the girl to lay claim to any child he has with her.

If she says she won't marry him,that's the end. Unless the child grows up and decides to locate the father by her/himself especially if the child is a boy.(Which boys are often encouraged to do)

Igbo native laws are strict about such things.

People will always twist anything how it suits them, be it customary, legal or religious laws.

Imagine! The girl invited the grandma over to stay with them for a considerable period of time. And this woman used her kindness to take away her child. Anyone who has a heart doesn't need any law to know that this is wickedness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
a crime in whose eyes,in the british eyes and laws yes i agree a crime may have been committed but in the nigerian eyes and law no crime has been committed because a father cant kidnap his own child.and yes she was hiding if not she would have allowed the child visit the father in nigeria

Why do you keep repeating that a father can't kidnap his own child? That kind of thought is myopic. There are several instances where a seeming father can be said to have kidnapped his own child.

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Typical Yoruba women; breaking up Igbo family since 1914. They will come as holy, then show their true color when they get once they need.

Just look at how ofe_manu girl broke apart P-Square family; putting asunder between mother and son, and between brothers.

The hoe called Temmy is Nigerian, why not her come to Nigeria and take care of the case, instead of chasing wild goose online.
Lazy people always looking for who to milk dry.

In most Igbo customary law, the kid belong to the man, except he chooses not to marry the girl. However, majority of kids who grew with their mothers tend to go back to reconcile with their father's relative when they've grown.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Not all igbo tradition, enugu state,ebony, and some part of anambra ,bride price or no bride prices the child is his
cococandy:
Which elder? Did he pay her bride price?

You just dey talk ignorantly.
I don't know about your tribe. In igbo tribe,if you don't pay a woman's bride price,any child born of both of you belongs to the woman's family and will bear the girl's father's name.

So don't think I was agreeing with you when I said his village elders.
I meant people biased in his favor.

The boy's family from their name is igbo.

UK courts will be fairer to him than an unbiased gathering of igbo village elders.

Say what you know.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
HKCOMPANY:
Not all igbo tradition, enugu state,ebony, and some part of anambra ,bride price or no bride prices the child is his

Are you listening to that deluded soul. She is barking, since both are birds of same feathers. USA might have leniency for hoes, but Nigeria is strict!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by malkinburg: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
i repeat a man can not kidnap his own child,secondly we all know that there is no way a nigerian would take a british citizen to court in britain over a child and win,so let us tell our self the truth

Can u hear ur dum asssss. A man cannot kidnap his own child but his mother can abi A crime is a crime. She took the child without her mothers consent across the border.

May God forgive her devilish actions. If u know them personally u had better reach out to them and have them do right by God. He is watching.

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by desiree(f): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Izu's family will try to tarnish the girl's reputation by all means. So now she is a party animal, I read somewhere else that she is mentally unstable. Why hasn't she killed liya or got social services involved in her case for 2 years that she was the sole care provider for this baby?

The grand mother's action is worse than that of an illiterate market woman. If she was educated she will know the implications of what she did.The UK government will launch an international man hunt for her and she will face the consequences.

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:
Typical Yoruba women; breaking up Igbo family since 1914. They will come as holy, then show their true color when they get once they need.

Just look at how ofe_manu girl broke apart P-Square family; putting asunder between mother and son, and between brothers.

The hoe called Temmy is Nigerian, why not her come to Nigeria and take care of the case, instead of chasing wild goose online.

In most Igbo customary law, the kid belong to the man, except he chooses not to marry the girl. However, majority of kids who grew with their mothers tend to go back to reconcile with their father's relative when they've grown.

You need Jesus...or a wet, live transformer. wink

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by MsNas(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

E ma wo were yi sha? cheesy See them twisting facts? The baby belongs to the guy now despite the fact that they were not married? Ori e ti yi tipe-tipe. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by kandiikane(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
onila:

I heard the mother wasnt a good mum

always partying and drinking
maybe the grandmother thought she wasnt fit to train the child

Stop talking shyt mehn! I thought you were in America, how would know you whether she is drinking and partying? Even if you want to defend the family, what they did was a disgusting thing and should never be condoned by anyone even if you are relatives. That is her child and she and her own family have been the one looking after the child since she was born so no one has the right to take the child away from her like that.

8 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by ChristyG(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author.=donedy post=27007870]Typical Yoruba women; breaking up Igbo family since 1914. They will come as holy, then show their true color when they get once they need.

In most Igbo customary law, the kid belong to the man, except he chooses not to marry the girl. However, majority of kids who grew with their mothers tend to go back to reconcile with their father's relative when they've grown.[/quote]typical yibbo.e people,animals in human clothings,yet they can not leave yoruba people.the useless irresponsible y.ibo man could not own to his responbility which d girl did yet his devilish yi.bo family still wants to get back at d girl.useless tribe...i pity dose who breed with these people,dey are d devil twin brother,filling d earth with evil and crime,bunch of animals

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by desiree(f): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

Tribalistic fool....so why didn't Izu marry her when she got pregnant. That would have been the honorary thing to do, instead of asking her to have an abortion so that he can be free to lick mummy's azzz. Oponu!! I don't blame you, you are chatting through your dung hole.

5 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by MsNas(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
uplawal:
Am so loving your comment,its so shameful the way onila is defending them.educated dis educated dat?She should inform her family in naija to take necessary steps and charge them to court,its very bad what the so called Onila adopted family has done,its wrong to take a two years old baby from mum,shes still a baby not yet a child,if she reaches 7,then they may have her or both care for her if they eventually get to marry eachother.
Don't mind them uneducated lots. If they were educated as their town-crier has announced, then they wont worry about going the right legal channels for obtaining the sole custody of the child. Instead of stealing the child.

Why is the UK border control so porous like that sef? How did the allow a toddler go on a plane to another country without the consent of the mother? That was how the murder suspect was also allowed to escape to Nigeria on his brother's passport. I just weAK!

5 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
semitunde:

You need Jesus...or a wet, live transformer. wink

Let me tell you, nothing concern Jesus with hoe problem. In fact, you really need that transformer since the innocent baby girl is now safe on her granny's lap grin!

Not level of online blabbing will send the baby back to that Ofe_manu hoe.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Only some towns in those states.

Even then only when the child is older and a male.
HKCOMPANY:
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by MsNas(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
kandiikane:

Stop talking shyt mehn! I thought you were in America, how would know you whether she is drinking and partying? Even if you want to defend the family, what they did was a disgusting thing and should never be condoned by anyone even if you are relatives. That is her child and she and her own family have been the one looking after the child since she was born so no one has the right to take the child away from her like that.
Lmao. That mad transvestite doesn't live in America. That's a sure thing. She doesn't reason as if she even passed immigration. I can't imagine myself embarrassing myself on NL like shes done here today.

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
desiree:

Tribalistic fool....so why didn't Izu marry her when she got pregnant. That would have been the honorary thing to do, instead of asking her to have an abortion so that he can be free to lick mummy's azzz. Oponu!! I don't blame you, you are chatting through your dung hole.

So in your own mind and analysis, you believe every word she wrote online. How sure are you he even ask her to commit abortion? Why would a granny want her to commit abortion, and still want the baby afterwards.

In this situation, you don't have to judge until you hear from both parties. All I know, the baby is now in a safe place! All Ofe_manu hoes should hug transformer. In fact, I can offer one for you.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by soulglo: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chillisauce:
I hope she finds her child. What a wicked woman grand mother.whats she going to do with the child ? If she wanted one, she should get preggy and have hers.

Does the mother of this child have an address of this grand mother. We can start from there. Woji, gra, elelenwo, Ada George This woman sentence should be applicable to what is obtainable for kidnapping in nigeria. Life sentence . No parole.
Evil people every where.

Pls.... We need an update to this. Any update available . Thanks

Well she did a poor job raising her own so she decided to steal another woman's child to have another go at being a horrible mother. I can't understand how a mother who is not crazy would kidnap a child from it's mother. Then again we have people here defending her so what can I say

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by ChristyG(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

Let me tell you, nothing concern Jesus with hoe problem. In fact, you really need that transformer since the innocent baby girl is now safe on her granny's lap grin!

Not level of online blabbing will send the baby back to that Ofe_manu hoe.
u must be a f.o.o.l,u think everybody is as empty headed and primitive as ur ibo folks,now dat every body knows about dis story,she will soon be arrested just like another ibo criminal dat was recently arrested after he ran to nigeria from d uk

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

Are you listening to that deluded soul. She is barking, since both are birds of same feathers. USA might have leniency for hoes, but Nigeria is strict!

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

no mind the of-emanu b1tch
I am sure she cld handle this properly
without disgracing the poor guys family all over Nigeria

I cant stand those hoes!

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by desiree(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

So in your own mind and analysis, you believe every word she wrote online. How sure are you he even ask her to commit abortion? Why would a granny want her to commit abortion, and still want the baby afterwards.

In this situation, you don't have to judge until you hear from both parties. All I know, the baby is now in a safe place! All Ofe_manu hoes should hug transformer. In fact, I can offer one for you.

I believe her story...lets say my instinct plus I have been in her shoes. That is the only reason why she would have a child and be single mother raising her daughter alone with the help of her father. The bottom line is that the guy rejected the pregnancy otherwise we won't have this wonderful kidnapping situation on our hands.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by kandiikane(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
MsNas:

Lmao. That mad transvestite doesn't live in America. That's a sure thing. She doesn't reason as if she even passed immigration. I can't imagine myself embarrassing myself on NL like shes done here today.

Personally, I like onila but her stance on this issue is bullshyt. It's because she's never given birth that's why.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
ChristyG:
u must be a f.o.o.l,u think everybody is as empty headed and primitive as ur ibo folks,now dat every body knows about dis story,she will soon be arrested just like anybody ibo criminal dat was recently arrested after he ran to nigeria from d uk

Fool! You're happy that majority of fatherless kids in Nigeria are born by Ofe_manu women. The granny need grand baby to have a father in her life and not a Yoruba hoe that will use the innocent girl to be milking the family.

The granny is not running, we all know her. If the hoe is serious, let her come to Nigeria. UK citizen my foot, deadbeat citizen. Her type, like most Ofe_manu in UK, are on welfare, draining the economy of a once vibrant nation. I visited UK last year, London is turning to a slum.

Facts, more Yorubas have used Nigeria as safe haven to run away from the arm of law.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.