Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84199 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by kandiikane(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
desiree:

I believe her story...lets say my instinct plus I have been in her shoes. That is the only reason why she would have a child and be single mother raising her daughter alone with the help of her father. The bottom line is that the guy rejected the pregnancy otherwise we won't have this wonderful kidnapping situation on our hands.

You are right to believe her story.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Who cares about backward Nigerian tradition and culture? Because Nigerian culture says that the child belongs to the father does not justify this wicked woman's action.

I guarantee you that in the western nation that this crime took place, no one cares about your criminal culture. I want the UK to file an arrest warrant on grandmama snatch-a-baby and to use her as a scapegoat for other criminal baby snatchers out there.

6 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

Are you listening to that deluded soul. She is barking, since both are birds of same feathers. USA might have leniency for hoes, but Nigeria is strict!
Why don't you have the balls to quote me directly?

Only phools raised by hoes see hoerism in everything. Even when they are talking shyte and making a fool of themselves in public.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ilekere:
Who cares about backward Nigerian tradition and culture? Because Nigerian culture says that the child belongs to the father does not justify this wicked woman's action.

I guarantee you that in the western nation that this crime took place, no one cares about your criminal culture. I want the UK to file an arrest warrant on grandmama snatch-a-baby and to use her as a scapegoat for other criminal baby snatchers out there.

You're still dreaming. You better wake up. And you think the Nigeria court will grant them such a request, as if Nigeria does not have her own system. The parties involve are Nigerians. So, the case is now a Nigeria matter.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:

Why don't you have the balls to quote me directly?

Only phools raised by hoes see hoerism in everything. Even when they are talking shyte and making a fool of themselves in public.

You're gullible; that's why you jumped to conclusion to place guilty verdict on the granny. You need enlightenment. You better hug transformer because that ofe_manu won't see the baby again.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

You're still dreaming. You better wake up. And you think the Nigeria court will grant them such a request, as if Nigeria does not have her own system. The parties involve are Nigerians. So, the case is now a Nigeria matter.

Lol joker. You obviously understand nothing.

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
You're a dimwit.
Someone stole a baby from the mother and she's not guilty.

Yours is the typical mind blinded by tribalism.

Ediotic senseless close minded fool.

Weren't you afraid to go find your balls where they were shrunken in your shriveled wrinkled sacs that's why you had to hide behind someone to try insult me?
donedy:

You're gullible; that's why you jumped to conclusion to place guilty verdict on the granny. You need enlightenment. You better hug transformer because that ofe_manu won't see the baby again.

13 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by kandiikane(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
To those talking shyt, this girl is in her early 20s and still does her best to take care of her child and go to uni. Which girl in her early 20s these days would think to have a child and still better herself by finishing her education at the same time? Which girl would take that opportunity if it ever arises? It shows she is determined to make a good life for her and her child and she has her family right beside her helping her raise her child. She is a very friendly down to earth girl and no one who has ever been around her would ever think she is a hoe, partying and drinking. She has her head screwed on very tight.

13 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
You're a dimwit.

Weren't you afraid to go find your balls where they were shrunken in your shriveled wrinkled sacs that's why you had to hide behind someone to try insult me?

These fools don't even know that even according to Nigerian law and custom the child belongs to the mother as she was NOT married to the father.

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
People don't reason. It is evident in their posts.
She's a party animal yet she didnt abort the baby to have her freedom of playing and sleeping around.
As most irresponsible girls would do.

I wish these evil people what they think is fair to this girl.
kandiikane:
To those talking shyt, this girl is in her early 20s and still does her best to take care of her child and go to uni. Which girl in her early 20s these days would think to have a child and still better herself by finishing her education at the same time? Which girl would take that opportunity if it ever arises? It shows she is determined to make a good life for her and her child and she has her family right beside her helping her raise her child. She is a very friendly down to earth girl and no one who has ever been around her would ever think she is a hoe, partying and drinking. She has her head screwed on very tight.

6 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Xtupid things
carefreewannabe:

These fools don't even know that even according to Nigerian law and custom the child belongs to the mother as she was NOT married to the father.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by malkinburg: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
You're a dimwit.

2more paragraphs will have been nice.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by skyladon22(f): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Onila am very disappointed in you

I used to think you are very intelligent but never knew your brain is this shallow

I wish this happens to you one day

9 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Okwu nkasi obi. Keep on dreaming!

Nigeria has many laws: Federal, State, Local, Customary, etc.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
You're a dimwit.

Jesu shocked shocked. Loretta!.

That's it. Bed time .

Mortal combat. Deadly finishing
Choi.

eh, who make you vex cheesy
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

Okwu nkasi obi. Keep on dreaming!

Nigeria has many laws: Federal, State, Local, Customary, etc.

Of which you know little to nothing about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
You're a dimwit.

No need to exchange insults with you. You probably have nothing doing, other than opening up legs and looking for who to trap with a baby, then end up collecting welfare, like the girl you're defending. You Ofe_manu are draining the UK reserve.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin
It's truly bed time.

Goodnight. kiss
Chillisauce:

Jesu shocked shocked. Loretta!.

That's it. Bed time .

Mortal combat. Deadly finishing
Choi.

eh, who make you vex cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by malkinburg: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

She is a thief she stole. Even if ur father where a judge he will find her guilty. So shut ur ranting hose and let her be pronounced for what she is. OLE

6 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
soulglo:

Well she did a poor job raising her own so she decided to steal another woman's child to have another go at being a horrible mother. I can't understand how a mother who is not crazy would kidnap a child from it's mother. Then again we have people here defending her so what can I say

In Nigeria, you find the mentally challenged ones roaming the streets . Some also have access to internet with their mtn, airtel free mb. I stopped being surprised in what I read here sometimes cheesy

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
grin
It's truly bed time.

Goodnight. kiss

Abeg good night before you see swollen shrunken scrotum for your dream grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Dreyl(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pure wickedness
why are some people so wicked?Dammit!

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Shallangwamalik(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Every Strange News Na 9ja Why
God Help Us OOOOO
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by omega2128(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
if her daughter is uk citizen, no problem at all- she just needs legal action against them. Iyabo obasanjo case is a good example. She took her US born children to naija without the consent of their father. US gave her 7days to return their citizens to them.
But if that little girl is naija citizen, she is on long thing.
SHE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED BEFORE LEAP INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH MAN LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Silly oaf.
You stared the insult by calling me deluded fool now you're the one who doesn't want to exchange insults.

So because I support a yoruba girl who's wronged here it must mean I'm a desperate single yoruba lady looking for who to trap with a baby.

Your xtupidity is epic.

If the guy didn't want to be trapped he could have zipped up or better still leave the baby with the mother who didn't ask for his assistance in the first place.

Onye iberibe.anu mpam. Nwa anu ofia
(Do you still think I'm yoruba?)

Isi aki
donedy:

No need to exchange insults with you. You probably have nothing doing, other than opening up legs and looking for who to trap with a baby, then end up collecting welfare, like the girl you're defending. You Ofe_manu are draining the UK reserve.

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
malkinburg:

She is a thief she stole. Even if ur father where a judge he will find her guilty. So shut ur ranting hose and let her be pronounced for what she is. OLE

The case of the whole issue is that Yoruba should train their daughter to be less promiscuous and end up breaking family apart.

We all should be happy that the baby is now safe with granny grin. Ofe_manu hoe shouldn't be entrusted with such responsibility. The baby doesn't even resemble her. She might have drug the guy to sleep with her.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Silly oaf.
You stared the insult by calling me deluded fool now you're the one who doesn't want to exchange insults.

So because I support a yoruba girl who's wronged here it must mean I'm a desperate single yoruba lady looking for who to trap with a baby.

Your xtupidity is epic.

If the guy didn't want to be trapped he could have zipped up or better still leave the baby with the mother who didn't ask for his assistance in the first place.

Onye iberibe.anu mpam. Nwa anu ofia

Otoro gbagbu gi! Akwuna!

keep on dreaming! In fact be happy that the baby is safe with granny!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nne gi akwuna!
donedy:

Otoro gbagbu gi! Akwuna!

keep on dreaming! In fact be happy that the baby is safe with granny!

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Nne gi akwuna!

Okwa ya turu ime gi!

Ezi ohia!

If that fool is educated, an attorney should have taken up the case by now. It shows that she has no case, rather to come online to defame a hardworking woman, by soliciting sympathy from fellow akwunas. I should even sue her for defamation if it involve my family.

Low-life every where.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by kandiikane(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
People don't reason. It is evident in their posts.
She's a party animal yet she didnt abort the baby to have her freedom of playing and sleeping around.
As most irresponsible girls would do.

I wish these evil people what they think is fair to this girl.

Even though it's not my child my heart is heavy for temmy. When I found out she had a child when I first met her I was shocked because I couldn't believe how she managed to take care of a child and still go to uni at such a young age but she did. I don't want to say too much because I dont want to reveal myself but I am going to make sure to contact every newspaper I can think of and hope to God they can help spread it. If they can report news on how a child was refused to join a school because he travelled to Sierra Leaone, they should be able to report this.

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by malkinburg: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
donedy:

The case of the whole issue is that Yoruba should train their daughter to be less promiscuous and end up breaking family apart.

We all should be happy that the baby is now safe with granny grin. Ofe_manu hoe shouldn't be entrusted with such responsibility. The baby doesn't even resemble her. She might have drug the guy to sleep with her.

Maybe when ur married and ur wife employs a house girl, fast and pray that She is not kidnapped when she is two years old and taken to Italy to be trained as a bonafide hoe. God forbid that happens to u. But with the way u refuse to be honest with the facts I am suprised ur black is white. The woman did wrong and she should undo it full stop.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
malkinburg:

Maybe when ur married and ur wife employs a house girl, fast and pray that She is not kidnapped when she is two years old and taken to Italy to be trained as a bonafide hoe. God forbid that happens to u. But with the way u refuse to be honest with the facts I am suprised ur black is white. The woman did wrong and she should undo it full stop.

Why would I sympathize with her, while you have already placed guilty verdict on the old lady? If the girl is hardworking and responsible as you claim, she should have reported the issue to the issue to the authority instead defaming people online. She should even have utilized various organization as help. She knew she has no case. First, I don't believe her words a bit. The story is shady.

Based on my analysis, she might have lost custody of the baby and then decide to come online and solicit for sympathy when she found out that the granny will be taking the baby to Nigeria. To me, that seems like what happen. There is no way the granny could have left UK, with the bay, that easily. More over, she was with the girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.