Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (42524 Views)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by alotofgrace(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nmeri17:

*fixed wink

u r under arrest for piracy grin
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Lakayanah: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
God is it, but if the boredom becomes too much we play scrabble.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by alotofgrace(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
chekk
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by alotofgrace(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nmeri17:

*fixed wink

u r under arrest for piracy grin
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by bigiyaro(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Money
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by walexGodson(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patience has really help my marriage a lot.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by momexcellency: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
In marriage: Unconditional Love and patience.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Na God
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by gistmelove(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
True love.. Becos am destiny to marry her...

I love her like kilode..
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by anthoniaz(f): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Forgiveness, Tolerance, Patience, Communication but above all, it's the Lord's doing,He alone has kept us together till now.If no be God...hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by CuppyCakie: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
kiss

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by CoCoLav(f): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Anaskie:
Coco swty, I'm not in a relationship. This thread aint for me cry

Good! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by legendsilver(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Knowing fully well that no body is perfect. This is what has been keeping my relationship alive grin
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kentochi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
My marriage build on Love and endurance above all is understanding.
Some husband don't even no the reason why they are in there marriage. Mind you that woman can never be 100% perfect.
Always see your wife as your best friend.
I can't forget God who is the pillar of my family.
My wife i love you and am very proud of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ellechrystal(f): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
God
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by etungha08: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Friendship with a zeal to make my marriage work-9yrs and stillcounitng
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by hayorbaami: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Communication, sincerity, best of friends, considerate and trying to keep the relationship lively by going out together often.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Niseamaka(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
I love mine just the way she is.

Your initial point is that there's nothing Miss A have that Miss B doesn't have which is false. Now you've changed it to loving yours the she is. Everyone loves his or her spouse the way they are but there are differences in individuals and those differences contributes positively or negatively to stability in relationships.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by femijetto: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
wat kp d ball rolling till today is prayer, I wanna lie
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Larow(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nothing! Any relationship that will work will work and that which won't work won't.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by berrystunn(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
1 Money...

2 positive thinking,

3 play alot

4 jokes

5 keep everything you doing open to her

6 picking your calls,

7 good sex

8 taking her out

9 do not lie

10 .
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Olypeppy(f): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Even though she was never loved back.......tolerance was all she got
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Dygeasy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Niseamaka:

Your initial point is that there's nothing Miss A have that Miss B doesn't have which is false. Now you've changed it to loving yours the she is. Everyone loves his or her spouse the way they are but there are differences in individuals and those differences contributes positively or negatively to stability in relationships.
Mehn! na you sabi o.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by excel111(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
War
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by wandeogun: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nothing, just being me cos is a game of convenience
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Ninilowo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patience patience patience and more patience.

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by LORDI(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Endurance.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Iffffffy(f): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
It has been God and understanding ourselves. It isn't easy but God has been our strength
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by abdurrazaq1995: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
add us on. BBM 32E9044B or whatsaPp 08146841688 for romance tips
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by amunekeuto: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Realising that marriage is a project and i deliver on my proects. From the begining, u didn'n set out to fail.then u know it require time, energy and resourcefulness.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ifizi(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
LOVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.