Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? (9707 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? / Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by origina9ja(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2008
JustGood:

grin
abi na lie? Girl dey fight boy mama at age 19! na normal girl behaviour be that?
i dont think age has got any thing to do with this. so what is a normal gal supoose to do and when is the normal age age is just a number jare

JustGood:

Nonsense. Woman born pikin nurture am and some kind randon girl for Italy want teach the woman when/how to talk to the son.
is the mother going to marry him  undecided i get your point but however mothers also have to understand that at the age of 20+ the guy should atlease be given a breathing space to make dicision for himself haba even my mum told me that when i'm 20+ and i'm still living in her house, she would curse me out  cheesy cheesy cheesy the mum is being so protective  lipsrsealed

JustGood:

My wife no dey ever talk about such things and we don dey for almost 15 years. even when my brother wey my wife no like (him no dey gree follow us go church) come our house, she no dey even complain about anything. She go just limit the conversation.
This one wan restrict the mother  shocked

lol so she is scared of u and ur househood
you guys need 2 talk it through  shocked shocked u sound so typical i guess. my sisters and brothers have 2 get along with my man and if they cant then  cry cry it my choice at the end of the day wat eva happens happen jare
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by smooooooth: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2008
you are the wicked wife that all men shld flee from. dnt go spoil a good family relation, go look for a guy whose family is all dead to marry or berra still u can kill them so u can have all the time u seek, i pity the dude wey marry u sha. he will say i do to a life in eternal prison.
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by spikedcylinder: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2008
JustGood:

ok. sorry

he he he but I couldn't help but comment on the way she looks. . . @19 shocked
At 19, a girl should look stunning. Maybe I'm wrong grin

Ah! Nothing do her looks na. . . .abi na wrong picture I click?

JustGood:

@spiked, this is insightful. Having no maternal love might make a girl jealous of another mother showering love on her son

I have loads of maternal love but I don't get/have love from my siblings. Thats why I used to get jealous. But this thread isn't about me is it? tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by JustGood(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ah! Nothing do her looks na. . . .abi na wrong picture I click?

Please wash your face and clear your eyes again cheesy

spikedcylinder:

I have loads of maternal love but I don't get/have love from my siblings. Thats why I used to get jealous. But this thread isn't about me is it? tongue

No be you I dey refer to. Abi na you dey vex say mother dey see her son for here? wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by spikedcylinder: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
JustGood:

Please wash your face and clear your eyes again cheesy

No be you I dey refer to. Abi na you dey vex say mother dey see her son for here? wink

Oh my bad. I thought you were referring to me.

I would ask you to take the whole "one man's meat. . . " theorem into perspective though. smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ Justfool

You fit talk from now until tomorrow, na your breath you just dey waste.

@ smooooth

oya now that you know I am a wicked wife, go around the market square and announce it, abi?

@ iceblue

Na only you understand me: at least one person don see say I don reach my limits.

@ spike

You dey give that good for nothing member room? grin You nor know say he has a very contagious disease called STUPIDITY? Run before he infects you ooo!
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by JustGood(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
michelin89:

@ Justfool

You fit talk from now until tomorrow, na your breath you just dey waste.

Truth is you're ugly! and you're also desperate for a 19-yr-old. shocked

Take that to the bank. Whatever you say or do (except plastic surgery) cannot change those facts as already established, even if people are being nice enough not to make you feel bad by telling you the truth.

Where ya mama dey?
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
JustGood:

Truth is you're ugly! and you're also desperate for a 19-yr-old. shocked

Take that to the bank. Whatever you say or do (except plastic surgery) cannot change those facts as already established, even if people are being nice enough not to make you feel bad by telling you the truth.

Where ya mama dey?

Ahahahahahhahahhaha!

Village goat! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by JustGood(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
michelin89:

Ahahahahahhahahhaha!

Village goat! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so what of ya mama? small question you no fit answer.
Ask ya mama question about as she take meet ya papa first
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by spikedcylinder: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
Have you guys argued on a previous thread?
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Have you guys argued on a previous thread?

I was the one to name him JustDumb, JustDull, JustFool, ect. grin grin

JustGood:

so what of ya mama? small question you no fit answer.
Ask ya mama question about as she take meet ya papa first

Ahahahahha! I nor sef say you nor even get wife for house. This one wey you dey rake like say tomorrow nor dey. Na desperation dey make you talk. "Make them nor say I lived a wasted life" ---- that's what you are!

@ topic

If your guy is a mummy's boy, then don't be afraid to let him know. Haba! Soldier go, soldier come. Na because say you wan make he marry you by force you go dey pretend say all is fine? Which kind husband you even want am to be sef if he still dey waka holding his mama's skirt?? shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Ola8(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2008
just give him little time to get matured. i,m sure he will change. but incase he does'nt,
find time to talk to him with a bedroom voice so that he will not have different meaning 2 it.
if all these strategy failed then quit or continue n' manage him like that.
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
Ola8:

just give him little time to get matured. i,m sure he will change. but incase he does'nt,
find time to talk to him with a bedroom voice so that he will not have different meaning 2 it.
if all these strategy failed then quit or continue n' manage him like that.

You dey spoil me ooo. Why I nor fit use kitchen voice? grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by JustGood(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
michelin89:

I was the one to name him JustDumb, JustDull, JustFool, ect. grin grin

Ahahahahha! I nor sef say you nor even get wife for house. This one wey you dey rake like say tomorrow nor dey. Na desperation dey make you talk. "Make them nor say I lived a wasted life" ---- that's what you are!

oops. your mama and papa tango na soft spot for you. . . ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh
no be me send ya mama message.
Make you just siddon there dey wait to know whether I get wife for house. While you're desperately trying to cling to a boy because of your ugliness. You should find out if your mum can go back into business to finance plastic surgery for you. Maybe then you wont be so desperate to hang on to the poor boy and trying to scatter mama/son relationships in ya desperation.

Your life is already wasting at 19. imagine what will happen later. you're sure going down the same route ya ma. . .
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
JustGood:

oops. your mama and papa tango na soft spot for you. . . ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh
no be me send ya mama message.
Make you just siddon there dey wait to know whether I get wife for house. While you're desperately trying to cling to a boy because of your ugliness. You should find out if your mum can go back into business to finance plastic surgery for you. Maybe then you wont be so desperate to hang on to the poor boy and trying to scatter mama/son relationships in ya desperation.

Your life is already wasting at 19. imagine what will happen later. you're sure going down the same route ya ma. . .

This one never still understand say any reference to my mama nor dey touch me at all. He mistake me for my bf who go burn him hand if someone even mention him mama name.

listen omo me, nor dey too sad eh. I sure say one day you go also find another JustFool to marry you. Abi nor be this world get billions of people? Take heart. Doh!
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2008
What is this degenerating into? You guys should stop already! angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

What is this degenerating into? You guys should stop already! angry angry angry

I am quitting.

But still I wonder how this man can say he is actually 30. He looks like a baby who lacks attention from his parents.
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by spikedcylinder: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
Please stop it. You no need am. smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by JustGood(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
30 ke? after almost 15 years of marriage? as you ugly so, you still dey unintelligent  shocked

you never start your man desperation. na so them go dey chop dey go. you never hala

I don't need attention from my parents now. I give attention to my children but you don't know what that is. what was it that happened with your mother?
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by origina9ja(f): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
JUSTGOOD
ALLOW ALL THIS INSULT
WHY GET HER MAMA AND PAPA INVOLVE
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Taito007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
I feel you should get used to the mother being around,cos that what he wants.You could try taking him out(or suggest he takes you out)just to have a nice time b4 his Mum shows up.You may start up a battle you will loose if you keep showing the sign that you are not cool with his mum.He will surely get over it with time.
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by omofola(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2008
Micheline,i was once in your shoes,i think you need to relax,be less possessive and act smart if you truly love the guy,believe me before you know it,you will have both him and his mother wrapped around your fingers.
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by steaming(f): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2008
@ OP, become a Daddy's Girl
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by madcobra(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2008
You are a very selfish girl. Try and improve on your self relationship with people OK especially your guys mother.
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by Tranngirls(f): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
michelin89 you are dating the wrong guy, but i think you asked for too much. The relationship should not have gone that far. When i was in secondary school all the guys i dated i went to their house and they made sure their mother's arent at home and if only when a guy wants to marry me that is when his mother comes into the equation. Anyway you said he was talking about marriage well he wants you to be comfortable in this world. I think you approach was wrong. Next time ask the right question
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by pawpawsir: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2009
Re: How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? by H2O2: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2009
Toto chopper grin grin chop and vamoose. Oleee!

People don't like ultimatums. It sounds "choosy" .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nearly All The Men In Lagos Are Mad. / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… / Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.