Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan (41061 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / No President Resigns During War, Jonathan Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by kenex4ever(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2014
elohorayodele:
Amaechi there is Godoooo, all this money your are sharing! Na so u take thief 1.4B claiming say na for ebola!
it's just like when they rob in a bank and d bank manager sees it as an opportunity to triple d amount stolen. Amaechi abeg try anoda lie. Thief!

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by edgyslim: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2014
yemaldo:
But thanks to those governors for their swift action

Thank God we have someone like Fashola in Lagos. God knows what would have happened if it was some pot bellied politician who cares only about how much he can pilfer from the state accounts.

In all this drama, u can't take it away from Fashola. He is one of the reasons y I can proudly say I LIVE in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2014
U called him thug thanks to that bt I will like to remind u that dis his second term he will be rulling ekiti state which is known to be one of d most educated state in Nigeria. If truely dis guy is a thug as u said I think u sud pray to God to give ur entire genEration such thug!!
arresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1738851_fayose_jpegb211493aabf610066561da88d49da3a8

Ekiti people don suffer I swear... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by M4gunners: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=48]credit should be given to the governors of the states that curb Ebola. I disagree with jona. on this.[/size]
Dreamer.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by edgyslim: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7yWubHx6zh0/U-duNUw42XI/AAAAAAADUY0/MfQIccMoLFs/s1600/_new_Tw_rail_img.png[/img]

Why are you asking Jonathan to embark on a "suicide" mission? There are many Governors far better than Jonathan in Nigeria. He is yet to perform better than them, you are asking for his disgrace.

Look at the picture and see his position at the wold stage grin grin grin

Lmao @ position on the world stage.

The way you said it and how the picture looks is killing me

8 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by kenex4ever(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7yWubHx6zh0/U-duNUw42XI/AAAAAAADUY0/MfQIccMoLFs/s1600/_new_Tw_rail_img.png[/img]

Why are you asking Jonathan to embark on a "suicide" mission? There are many Governors far better than Jonathan in Nigeria. He is yet to perform better than them, you are asking for his disgrace.

Can't u see others standing on dsame line/level with him? U just want to prove to nairaland dat u have eye defect.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by wisolf(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2014
Jonathan should stop all this stories,Nigerians too luv themselves to die..common sense depicts that I dnt shake or hug anyone with ebola even if it's a friend.

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by donodion(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

Chei....the last at the back.....ayaiyao. grin

5 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

Foul-mouthed, lies, violence, do-or-die, character assassination, blackmail, intimidation, poverty distribution, boko haram and hyperactive looting - what else am I missing from the PDP camp?

Ironically all these you listed aptly describes you really. I'm apolitical, but I have noticed your foul language many times in this space. You really need to work on yourself before it is too late

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

Foul-mouthed, lies, violence, do-or-die, character assassination, blackmail, intimidation, poverty distribution, boko haram and hyperactive looting - what else am I missing from the PDP camp?
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2014
arresa:
[s]

Why do you clowns think other people worship crooks and incompetent people or think we are in the same ignorant, shallow and unintelligent boat where treasury looters, incompetent people, crooked and corrupt clowns insults your existence, deny you basic needs, bastardizes your lives the the lives of your unborn children?

Please kindly STFU and start worrying about the kind of messed up future in front of your 4 kids ... In fact, get some contraception or start wearing rubber...

Correction son, I have reviewed the nigerian situation a long time ago n infered that the govt cnt do nada for me n my kids, and I decided to work very hard, n now I have secured the future of my kids in any part of the world, so you STFU, go and work hard, and stop waiting for the govt, secure the future of your kids n stop being a lazy negro.

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by DaGC(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2014
A lot of nairalanders are just too stvpid. If the administration can be blamed for Boko Haram's insurgence that's happening in the north, why can't same administration be commended for the swift eradication of EVD?

Most people here don't even know what its like to run a country, yet they spill trash from their mouths.

2 cases of ebola has been noticed in the U.S. Whatever the outcome, it will still fall under the Obama's administration, yet you don't hear Americans blaming/praising the governor of Texas.

If running a country was so easy, I wonder why Fashola, Amaechi and co didn't run for president in the last and coming election.

I'm sure them APC peeps would also say sh1t bout the curb of the virus in the FCT, and about the guildlines the ministry of health disbursed to all states health commisioners during their conference.
APC must be a god o; because to able to achieve all this is miraculous.

Naija politics is just too weird. APC, PDP, APGA etc are the same. They just wanna milk the country.

Bottomline is : whatever happens when you are the president, falls under you and your administration. Whether good or bad, its all you.

3 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by dotG(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2014
aljharem2:

So it was APC lead government that stopped ebola ?

Are you in Nigeria at all ?

Certainly GEJ cannot take credit for it because it was Nigerians and not Fashola or GEJ that stopped Ebola.

Even conductor dey carry sanitizers, do you think that is Fashola's doing ?
if you are not a fool you will understand that it was lagos state government that contained it and so did rivers state.....lets all stop being bias.

2 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by garrimallam: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2014
From Mr. President's speech above and your comment therein, there is no body as clueless as you. Indeed, had d people refused to abide by the guideline provided by d goverment and divine mercies of God, no goveror would be talking of eradicating ebola no matter how much is spent.Hence grow up and make comment befitting your age.
egift:
Jonathan is trying very hard to reap where he did not sow. What a shame. Since there is nothing to support his interest, he is asking for neutrality as if Ebola just walked away on its own.

This Clueless Leadership must be voted out.

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by eleko1: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2014
He's better off like Effigy.Too dull
egift:

3 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by eseosa77(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2014
This same president openly claimed the glory and victory over EVD when he came to Benin city for their party unity rally last month,why now is he saying no one should claim the victory.

4 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by stanisbaratheon: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=48]credit should be given to the governors of the states that curb Ebola. I disagree with jona. on this.[/size]

which of the credit?? Mtn, Glo or Airtel
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2014
the APC guys on this thread are terrible, Amaechi is permitted to spend so much for nothing, they dont care (so long he's a member of the APC) but they're ready to call out PDP for anything (no matter how insignificant); We do know you're doing your job but sometimes listen to yourself.

@Egift, it doesn't matter that the APC government can not handle Boko Haram right? its FG that should handle that and has failed but APC can handle Ebola. Be it known to you that when APC win, you'll be relegated to the background as you wont be needed, so you might as start reworking your CV. Wwhen PDP win, you'll keep your job of using your foul mouth for another 4 years.

Get it right, PDP, APC and co are not the problem of this country, we are! they're mere political parties filled with same people. how come when someone is in PDP, the APC clowns in nairaland will call him a devil, as soon as he moved to APC he's now a progressive...

maybe some days we'll get someone right to rule us, for now i beleive GEJ, GMB, ATIKU are same old recycled politicians that may never do well.

its only a pity that some of our youths have sold their conscience and mortgaged their future. Some are paid to defend the PDP and will never see anything bad in them and others the APC, unfortunately, the PDP paid e-touts are even more civil, the APC guys here are bunch of lying, deceitful, disrespectful, conscienceless e-diots!

9 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2014
eseosa77:
This same president openly claimed the glory and victory over EVD when he came to Benin city for their party unity rally last month,why now is he saying no one should claim the victory.

Did you listen to his speech? why not take your time to see with your eyes, hear with your ears before judging? Except its difficult for you to comprehend!

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2014
eleko1:
He's better off like Effigy.Too dull

So says the smartest guy on Nairaland!
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by okych16(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2014
arresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1738851_fayose_jpegb211493aabf610066561da88d49da3a8

Ekiti people don suffer I swear... grin grin
oh my....is that a governor or his thug?

3 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by snadguy007(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2014
The only thing the federal government successfully did for us was to tell us that ebola has come to Nigeria

Credit to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by godsI(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2014
There is no lenght APC and their acolytes will not go to play their myopic politics. If Boko Haram is defeated they will give credit to soldiers, not to Federal govt. If Boko haram seem to be having upper hand they blame Federal govt. and GEJ im particular. Now Ebola is defeated, Fashola, Amechi and APC are diverting the glory, if it had persisted, GEJ will be tagged 'Clueless'. Well, why do APC deny being the party of BH since the said group are operating in APC states, Chibok kidnap is GEJ's fault but their rescue will land credit on soldiers, 'clueless Apc and their disciples' on rampage.

2 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Idenyijoshua(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2014
What's it with this "Jonathan" (name calling)
He is our president and still deserves our respect for as long as he remains that
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2014
dotG:

if you are not a fool you will understand that it was lagos state government that contained it and so did rivers state.....lets all stop being bias.

he's already a fool because he gave his opinion? you do understand what the word "bias" mean, dont you? do you know the minister of Health is a representative of the FG? now take your time to think slowly and tell me who worked more to stop Ebola-in order of highest to lowest, Fashola? Amaechi( this guy made so much money from Ebola)? The minister of Health? Dr Adadevoh? BTW, she's not a politician and dont belong to both the PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2014
snadguy007:
The only thing the federal government successfully did for us was to tell us that ebola has come to Nigeria

and what have you ever done successfully? was the enlightenment not sufficient for Nigerians to watch carefully?
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Obipat(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2014
GEJ is a hypocrite, what did he say in Enugu, that his govt fought Ebola. Because fashola counted that now he is making a u-turn. Vote GEJ out 2015 in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2014
wisolf:
Jonathan should stop all this stories,Nigerians too luv themselves to die..common sense depicts that I dnt shake or hug anyone with ebola even if it's a friend.

Please read though the publication again, this time do it slowly
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by datribune: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

And d clueless one takes d losers position saying - " I am not fit for this office & never should have been here".

3 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by BetaThings: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2014
aljharem2:

So it was APC lead government that stopped ebola ?

Are you in Nigeria at all ?

Certainly GEJ cannot take credit for it because it was Nigerians and not Fashola or GEJ that stopped Ebola.

Even conductor dey carry sanitizers, do you think that is Fashola's doing ?
When the first Ebola case was reported
where was Minister of Health and where was Lagos state Commissioner for Health? And - abroad
4 days after where were they? Ans Minister - still abroad; Lagos state Comm - back in Nigeria by cutting short his Umrah

How many people could Lagos state put in isolation on the day Ebola was reported? 9
How many one month after? - 49 ie addition of a brand new 40-bed isolation facility in 1 month

How long after the incident of Ebola did it take the Minister to meet all comm of health? - 4 weeks
How long after the incident of Ebola did it take the Jonathan to meet all governors? - 4 weeks

How much was pledged by Fed gov? - N1.9b
How much was released after 1 month? zero
Minister eventually sat on the N1.9b and released seprately N200m each to Lagos and Rivers states

So why did Jonathan claim that they stopped Ebola
whereas Fashola said - doctors, nurses, WHO officials did
He did not take credit for it

As for rallies, did Jonathan not encouraged SS to hold a rally for him when people were being told not to gather?
As for Nigerians, no amount of hand washing would have stopped it without diligent contact tracing and isolation of victims

BTW - FG where is the national award for Dr Adadevoh?

7 Likes

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by snadguy007(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2014
iv4fb:

and what have you ever done successfully? was the enlightenment not sufficient for Nigerians to watch carefully?
if you are waiting for me to start arguement with u sorry bro u are on your own...dont have ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.