Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (30417 Views)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? by cornie11: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Re: Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? by SenatorJames(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2014
I tire ooooo.

Their claim is that because we are the one that initiated the relationship by proposing to them, we must show them how much we love them, before they will respond.
Re: Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? by meobizy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
If you wait for a woman to say this then you go old well-well.
Everything in life is learned. Go and learn how to make moves on a woman.
It is only after you gbensh her, gbensh and leave her or make her feel one-kind-of-way physically from touching that she might open up and reveal how much she loves, thinks of and probably _masturbates to thoughts of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.