Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (53359 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by despeakableme: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Great Job. Hope they maintain it as well. Should GEJ be the one to take credit for this?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Btruth: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
Ibos that shout GEJ till 3053 don't even get quarter of what the north gets. tongue
...lol. Because he's trying to buy them over nii ooo. But trust the hausa, they will still kick him out. But wait ooo, he launched a new river niger bridge @ Onitsha the other day now. The man dey try well well.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Neldrizzy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari is working
Lolll chairman wich buhari ?? The one that borrowed money to purchase presidential form?? gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by arresa: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
[s]
anonimi:

I am really sorry for because if care is not taken you may have permanent HBP aka hypertension.

What happened to the Eko Light rail of your clueless boss who went to Toronto three years ago to buy aloku, condemned trains for which Jakande already started in 1983 before Buhari's coup?
[/s]

1. STFU you troll. We are talking about FG projects.

2. Eko Metro Rail is moving on nicely and it's the largest public works in Africa.

3. Fashola embarked on the project because your corrupt and worthless PDPPIG neglected the most famous and major entry road into Nigeria.

4.. Jankande's metro rail projects wasn't Lagos badagry you ignorant troll and I don't even see what's this got to do with the fact that federal projects are going on all over the country except in your own village which you silly troll should be more worried about.

There's got to be more to your miserable and worthless life than trolling with dumb and unintelligent nonsense..
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Afromalaika(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Makes you wonder what the fuc/k all the past so called leaders have been doing from 1970 to the coming of GEJ!

Oga, yr submission is not correct. Others having been working before he became the President. It is necessary in d 1st instance is legislation on a pathway, for him now acting it doesn't give him all d credit. For instance, most of d legislation to rebirth Nigeria was done during Objs era but d current administration is building on that well.
In anoda instance, dis administration as bin push for d PIB bill to reform the oil sector and as not bin passed by d legislators for reasons best known to dem. Now should dis bill b passed towards d tail end or after Gejs tenure, another coming to power after him will only build on d foundation laid.
So, Gej is only building mostly on d foundation of modern Nigeria. No single individual should lay credit for that.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
emmygzy:
yea so many people didnt know this. Obasanjo initiated so many wonderful projects during his second tenure. But time was too short. Even when yaradua came, he cancelled some of the projects. Obasanjos first tenure was use for stabilising Nigeria e.g. Debt canceling, reshuflling the millitary and so on. Most of jonathans projeects were obasanjos projects that he initiated.
I do not like to compare presidents and their administrations of different era because circumstances tbey faced/facing aren't the same but to suggest as you did that Obasanjo spent four years on debt cancellation and reshuffling the millitary is quite ludicrous. How's reshuffling the millitary supposed to take him four good years and why is that even supposed to be an excuse for his obvious failures?
Isn't Jonathan supposed to be given a pat on the back for carrying on and completing projects started by his predecessors unlike a certain Buhari who cancelled Jakande's rail project in Lagos in 1984? I dare say if Jonathan had cancelled the Obasanjo/Yar Adua projects in favour of his own you will still find faults with it as you just did here.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Neldrizzy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sexipea:
If he tinks m go'n to cast my vote 4 him cos of dis?! Den he's must b dreaming cool
sorry ma! Ur vote doesn't count tonguetonguetonguetongue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
emmygzy:
my broda, the day i read an article in the tell margazine about lucky ingbinedion, i was stupefied, they said he stole over 50 billion naira as the governor of Edo state. They said hes the largest employer of labour in seiraleone and has so many properties and businesses all over the world. They said because he is supporting jonathan, that is why hes not been prosecuted. The said James ibori that was prosecuted, it was because he stood against jonathan in 2011 election and supported atiku. This country is trash.
my only pain is that Nigerian Youths do not know the power of unity!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Lolll chairman wich buhari ?? The one that borrowed money to purchase presidential form?? gringringringrin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chineke'm ehhh. grin grin grin grin. Chai, deris Godu ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by cuteboy2: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
If this was a Rivers State or Lagos State govt project, Rotimi Amaechi and Fashola will have blocked our ears with self praise and adulation.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
WORLD class! Some people don't know what world class means before using it. That Abuja railway system is Chinese class to me! It is a good railway network though. But, more need to be done to make it modern like you see in developed countries, mostly ELECTRIC railway system.

The meaning of world class from online dictionary:

world-class
adjective
(of a person, thing, or activity) of or among the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Neldrizzy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chineke'm ehhh. grin grin grin grin. Chai, deris Godu ooooo
My dear can you imagine the nonsense that he goat is saying... Buhari ko, babangida ni grin
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by drnoel: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
nickxtra:
As far long as President Jonathan are Obasanjo are not competing for 'who did this better of worst, I must let you that ObJ started most of the infrastructures being completed by President Jonathan today, including this projects.

We know that's why OBJ is so mad. Cos he didn't want to be out done like GEJ is trying his best to out do the poor man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ElRey01: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gej is the man to vote for. Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
My dear can you imagine the nonsense that he goat is saying... Buhari ko, babangida ni grin
lol, na so na. Na my gateman build london bridge, vote him grin. Buhari Fire grin
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by deletrue: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Makes you wonder what the fuc/k all the past so called leaders have been doing from 1970 to the coming of GEJ!
What a powerful question? We are exstremily and must be thankful to God and GEJ. What the hell and what the nonsese was wrong with our former governments then? Almost every development projects are started by GEJ. Now that GEJ has started, every other ones that will follow GEJ will never lower his hand and time, would therefore continue from where GEJ stops from 2019.. Thank you so much GEJ and his team. God thank you most.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Carlmax(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
This past few days has been filled with good news,,,, victory against Sudan, Buhari declaring for 2015, renewed negotiation for chibok gurls release, WHO officially declaring us Ebola free... and now this wonderful project by the FG. I pray this is successful, cos I know it would be replicated in other regions and states. There is hope for Naija, the change we clamor for will come, but nothing good comes easy and sudden, our leaders can't mess with us forever, just be patriotic and keep applying reasonable pressure and they will bend to the will of the people, lets shun violence and celebrate every achievement we've made as a nation. I have never left the shores of this country and I don't believe I would love it better anywhere else than here.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by deletrue: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
freeanijor:
Wow! I no fit shout. Jonah Just say yes people are waiting to return you back to Aso Rock.
The most senior Olodos.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Rexnegro(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adetula1:
its interesting to know that Nigeria's capital will soon enjoy world class railway system
@op one tin is to be world class another is to maintain...I suggest fg n state govts should create a ministry that's called ministry of maintenance wich solely duties is to maintain and monitor all govt structure and report to ministry of works for upgrading or repairing....as we all know the nigerian public has this "I don't care mentality" towards govt properties....anyway welldone gej
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by kennyslim1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adetula1:
maintenance won't b a problem this time because the contractor will maintain it for 10yrs before consensioneering it.

That's okay...I hope they really maintain it for that long o
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by 100Cents: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
blexxonmak:
Yes GEJ is working.

JONATHAN IS A GOOD MAN..

If APC will agree.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by 100Cents: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari is working

This.is.more.than weed bro..
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by delishpot: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Our gofernment, una well done ooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by brownlord: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ideyontop:

It's people like you that never appreciate good things....can you just say "good work, jonathan" with your mouth? Some Nigerians and bad mind!!!

Hello no, he's doing his job and deserve no special commendation
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by 100Cents: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
Ibos that shout GEJ till 3053 don't even get quarter of what the north gets. tongue

Yes, it is a pity, but that is the truth.

The south east and south south which generate Nigeria's oil wealth don't get good roads and other infrastructure which the north which generates violence does.

Abuja and Kaduna axis enjoy Nigeria's oil wealth.

God save us.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by brownlord: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Then why are you trying to discredit this thread, which is about achievements of today, with baseless futuristic assumptions?

This is no assumption, if he dint do much before now and waited few few months to election to start some nonsense project just to get vote, then all I can say is that they are political motivated project which will be abandon after election.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Omimah: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
cuteboy2:
If this was a Rivers State or Lagos State govt project, Rotimi Amaechi and Fashola will have blocked our ears with self praise and adulation.
There nice rail projects going on in Rivers and Lagos states yet the governors don't make noise about them like Jonathan that goes about shouting "transformation agenda." In Port-Harcourt, you will be surprised at Supabod axis of the rail project going on in the city. Initially I doubted it was a state's project.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Babaji111(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is Abuja a vacant land or a city? Can someone answer me?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by blaise26abj(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
sekzy99:
dats the prob

Not a problem actually. @ least for the 1st 5 years. The agreement is that the Chinese will maintain it for 5 years.

Obasanjo started it and GEJ continued it. Yardua wanted to scuttle the whole thing but broke it into stages. Lagos Ibadan is the next phase and it will be a double standard guage. The whole project is from lagos to kano.

While it is a laudable project, I have my reservations about this project though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Odunayomhy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided plz guyz wake me up wen its 5:00pm
Then I would have something to say
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

This is no assumption, if he dint do much before now and waited few few months to election to start some nonsense project just to get vote, then all I can say is that they are political motivated project which will be abandon after election.
Again, you do not hav to spew trash to prove your neutrality to APC attack dogs. Standard gauge railways are not built in "few months". the abuja-kaduna 187km standard gauge railway has been under construction since 2010 when contract was awarded and is scheduled for completion by the end of 2014. currently it has reached 85% completion

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by fidzy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
hkidola00:
on a more crios interface,y is it dat our govt only construct road nd railway,wot are dey duin to improve d dwindling fortune of ova 50percent of nigerians,graduate aut of univesty,no job,electricity backward,hmmmmm

They Working on the electricity...jobs? Projects like this do create jobs right? So in all its a process, pray for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.