Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. (59187 Views)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
msrita:

Sorry, I don't get that kitten on a silver tray thing..
Pls tell me what I'm thinking isn't what you are suggesting?

If its wat u r thinking then u definitely get it,seems uve thought about that option already

3 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Jilo83(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
approach him now after all nobody has d monopoly of dis tin now

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by destante(f): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tapout:
lolz...cheesy He is doing it on purpose, ur probably one of those girls that play hard to get. lossen up a bit, give him a reason to walk up to you or u probably should walk up to him.....It works like magic
apparently this is what you do too.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by naijaboiy: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
Op, if he continues, just let it pass, he isn't the only guy in the world
What kind of advice is this bro
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by naijaboiy: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
msrita:
Thank you all. I get it , there are 2 options, take the risk and walk up to him or crush silently. I think I already know which one I'm taking. Thank you all once again.
So you mean you don't know how to give green light abi? undecidedangry

That should be one of your greatest talents as a lady,,when you like a guy show him green light and when he notices it,,if he likes you he'll definitely make the move.

If he doesn't then sorry undecided

Crushing silently is more like letting your pride take over you and you'll just be hurting seeing him hang around other girls but you cant.

That dude knows what he's doing,,trust me undecided

21 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
You ignored all the guys that are giving you attention and you are complaining that someone is ignoring you??

How does it sound?

You have a favourite guy.

He is got a favourite girl.

So you would be happy if he leaves her and starts walking with you "slowly"?

If you want him that badly then why don't you just walk up to him and tell him your mind?

Abeg park well and free a brother.
Meanie sad sad sad sad cheesy cheesy grin grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
All hail the great player

4 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Jibabs2(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Abeg approach him

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Tapout(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
destante:
apparently this is what you do too.

grin lol....I don't, but I'm surrounded by nigg'as guilty of such
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Tallesty1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
chimkaire:
Meanie sad sad sad sad cheesy cheesy grin grin embarassed
No quote me this evening oo......

I dey vex seriouslysadsad
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by destante(f): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tapout:

grin[b]lol....I don't, but I'm surrounded by nigg'as guilty of such [/b]

Liar tongue
Msrita, I actually think you should look for a way to make you guys have something to do together. Go and ask him for some assignments stuffs that you don't need jor and be friends first. then from there, if he likes you, he should make u know. I suppose o

3 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by valmunich(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
What the deuce

Why this girl dey dull like this Kwan? sad

I don't understand oh...

You're the girl for phuck's sake!

You've got the pussyy ! undecided

You've got everything it takes to get this dude crawling.. sad

The way he even acts... Not greeting you and the rest shows the he's into you honestly.

Some guys does that sometimes, so as not to look desperate, they tend to ignore

Last bullet: Give him the lights and see how it goes

My 3coins grin

14 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by iceberylin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
į ţђįŋķ yoų şђoųld dŗop ųŗ ęgo undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Bibol(f): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ignore him then!
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Tapout(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
destante:
Liar tongue

lol.....I knew u were going to call me that

Msrita, I actually think you should look for a way to make you guys have something to do together. Go and ask him for some assignments stuffs that you don't need jor and be friends first. then from there, if he likes you, he should make u know. I suppose o

yeah something like dis @ Msrita

4 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by chibwike(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

What kind of advice is this bro
Lol.... I said that on purpose
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by naijaboiy: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
Lol.... I said that on purpose
ok if you say so
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by chibwike(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

ok if you say so
buh wats actually wrong with the advice
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by numericalguy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
OP, how do u expect such a nice and cool dude to approach you when you have baricaded yourself by hanging on the arm of the "most wanted guy" in your level. So much so that most people think you are dating. You get loads loads of attention from all the guys in your level buy flirting with them.

Must you have every guy in your class? He's the last one remaining and you must have him even when you know he has a favourite girl.

I don't think you really love him. You only want to conqure him since he's probably one of the few guys left that is not really bothered by you.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by naijaboiy: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
buh wats actually wrong with the advice
LoL,,i knew you meant that...

Why should she just forget about the guy just because he 'ignores' her and she has not made any move at all to justify that claim.

If she has made a move and he still ignores her then she can forget him.

She should learn to drop her pride if what she seeks is important to her.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
No quote me this evening oo......

I dey vex seriouslysadsad
Sorry, no offense meant embarassed
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by 3coins(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

What the deuce

Why this girl dey dull like this Kwan? sad

I don't understand oh...

You're the girl for phuck's sake!

You've got the pussyy ! undecided

You've got everything it takes to get this dude crawling.. sad

The way he even acts... Not greeting you and the rest shows the he's into you honestly.

Some guys does that sometimes, so as not to look desperate, they tend to ignore

Last bullet: Give him the lights and see how it goes

My 3coins grin
that is my moniker angry

18 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by valmunich(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
3coins:

that is my moniker angry
Hehehe.. Oga no vex..

I was using it to drive my point home cheesy

9 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by chibwike(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,i knew you meant that...

Why should she just forget about the guy just because he 'ignores' her and she has not made any move at all to justify that claim.

If she has made a move and he still ignores her then she can forget him.

She should learn to drop her pride if what she seeks is important to her.
hmmm....i was actually feeling pity for her....buh girls sha...their own dey their body
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by decode55(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tapout:
lolz...cheesy He is doing it on purpose, ur probably one of those girls that play hard to get. lossen up a bit, give him a reason to walk up to you or u probably should walk up to him.....It works like magic

grin grin Obi Obi

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by 3coins(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe.. Oga no vex..

I was using it to drive my point home cheesy
hope say your point reach home safely shaa

5 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by valmunich(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
3coins:

hope say your point reach home safely shaa
Just hoping smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by RotrEmmanuel: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
hmm.. calabar girls falling for guys since 1800BC.
na So one fall for me finally na pass she graduate with.
But I hold my 2.1 for Here! grin grin grin
better face Your studies and leave all this shiit
abeg @ Op were u dey for Cali??

6 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by justmag(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
You shud just walk up to him and let the nigga know what's good or wake up tmrw and find out he is engaged! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by fairheven: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Articul8:
What is wrong if u say hello to him?
That is it..we too dey" form"in the part of the world...a simple hello can lead to a million an one thingno dulling I beg : cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by rman: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
numericalguy:
OP, how do u expect such a nice and cool dude to approach you when you have baricaded yourself by hanging on the arm of the "most wanted guy" in your level. So much so that most people think you are dating. You get loads loads of attention from all the guys in your level buy flirting with them.

Must you have every guy in your class? He's the last one remaining and you must have him even when you know he has a favourite girl.

I don't think you really love him. You only want to conqure him since he's probably one of the few guys left that is not really bothered by you.

1,000,000 likes!
Case closed!

You crystallised my thoughts.

This cool dude is the only one she has not conquered so she became intrigued and thinks she likes him. The moment the guy makes a move, he becomes part of the retinue of guys falling for her that she glady displays as some kind of trophy for her female colleagues.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
chimkaire:
Sorry, no offense meant embarassed
Lols.....

How are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.