Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. (59133 Views)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
He's ignorin u on purpose. Guys already know dat d fyn girls r used 2 gettin attention so even wen dey r interested in u dey act like dey dont c u so as to arouse ur curiousity and get ur attention. D guy has succeeded in doin dat to u. So he's interested in u and he has caught ur attention. D solution is to play his game wit him. Stop starin at him, ignore him too. Say hi to pple around him and skip him....but say hi once in a while. And plz stop pickin d seat nect to him but sit somewhere he can c u. If he sees his method of ignorin u is not workin, he'll change his game.
Gud luck to u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
rman:

1,000,000 likes!
Case closed!

You crystallised my thoughts.

This cool dude is the only one she has not conquered so she became intrigued and thinks she like him. The moment the guy makes a move, he becomes part of the retinue of guys falling for her that she glady displays as some kind of trophy for her female colleagues.

1,000,000,000,000,000 LIKES...
Girls like to pursue what they know they can't have for fun...

12 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by treachiz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
sha i advice u 2 kip it cul..try talkn 2 him wen necesary nd dnt mke hm feel u r desperate or smetin of dat nature..mke it cool
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Tapout(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
decode55:

grin grin Obi Obi

I dey hail o cool
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by 100Cents: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
msrita:
So I really like this guy , we're in the same faculty and level but different departments so we share the same lecture venue for all our lectures.
He's really cool and quiet and that's what I like most in a guy. I stare at him a lot though I try not to and I catch him staring at me sometimes too , sometimes we turn at d same time to stare at each other, the issue is he seems to be ignoring me, I mean he talks to almost every one I relate and associate with ,but he acts as though he doesn't see me , he'll walk up to where I'm standing with a group of friends and greet everyone there except me ,sometimes he passes too close for someone who doesn't like me , his body brushes mine lightly, well we've greeted a few times . I get a lot of attention from guys in my class dunno if that's why he doesn't wanna get close or because the most wanted guy in my class is my best friend though people believe we are dating and I'm an easy person , it even shows on my face. But common I like this guy naturally and wanna be friends with him , I don't think further than that or maybe I do, and oh! He has a favorite girl in our venue , he walks mostly with only her ,u hardly even catch walking with guys its either only him or her. So what's your take on this people, please no harsh comments ,a sister is just sharing her feelings. Thanks.

How many carryovers will that save you ?

I don't want you to stay in school beyond your mates..
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lols.....

How are you
Fine, thank you.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by chigoizie7(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Harbosede02:
I think u sud walk up to him,and ask y he ignores u and behave as if u don't exist.

seriously? she should walk up to the guy? that guy is a 1st class material when it comes to human psychology, he is a good flirt, he seems to repulse her kinda, believe men it will make the gal come closer to him more in other to know wat she did wrong, dont misquote me if i tell u dat sooner than later,she will be the one to wooe the guy if he continues like that, believe me the guy knows how to play dis game nd he is perfect i it,

5 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
As you all know I am not always economical saying the truth.. I don't know if i am allowed to say the truth here with any editing
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Modec(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
truth b told dis guy likes u, but doesnt wanna appear lyk d rest of d guys who r all ova u. He doesnt lyk d fact of being among d guys dat r al ova u cos its either dis dude gat a big ego or he tinks its weird. He may tink dat u tink u can get any guy's attention so he is tryna prove u wrong even wen he lyks u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
msrita:
So I really like this guy , we're in the same faculty and level but different departments so we share the same lecture venue for all our lectures.
He's really cool and quiet and that's what I like most in a guy. I stare at him a lot though I try not to and I catch him staring at me sometimes too , sometimes we turn at d same time to stare at each other, the issue is he seems to be ignoring me, I mean he talks to almost every one I relate and associate with ,but he acts as though he doesn't see me , he'll walk up to where I'm standing with a group of friends and greet everyone there except me ,sometimes he passes too close for someone who doesn't like me , his body brushes mine lightly, well we've greeted a few times . I get a lot of attention from guys in my class dunno if that's why he doesn't wanna get close or because the most wanted guy in my class is my best friend though people believe we are dating and I'm an easy person , it even shows on my face. But common I like this guy naturally and wanna be friends with him , I don't think further than that or maybe I do, and oh! He has a favorite girl in our venue , he walks mostly with only her ,u hardly even catch walking with guys its either only him or her. So what's your take on this people, please no harsh comments ,a sister is just sharing her feelings. Thanks.
. Go and buy 50naira liver from that suya man behind or house

8 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
UNICAL Girls lipsrsealed
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by valkaka(m): 12:22am On Oct 22, 2014
i like you tooo
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Spydamannn(m): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2014
veegirl:
He's ignorin u on purpose. Guys already know dat d fyn girls r used 2 gettin attention so even wen dey r interested in u dey act like dey dont c u so as to arouse ur curiousity and get ur attention. D guy has succeeded in doin dat to u. So he's interested in u and he has caught ur attention. D solution is to play his game wit him. Stop starin at him, ignore him too. Say hi to pple around him and skip him....but say hi once in a while. And plz stop pickin d seat nect to him but sit somewhere he can c u. If he sees his method of ignorin u is not workin, he'll change his game.
Gud luck to u.
everything is a Game
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2014
show him sum boo.bs angry
but 4 real though, what's hard in walking up to him and striking a converstation? When u totally know he's cool and "quiet"? What happened to gender equality? Feminism?

Abegi ur already hot enuf for him to resist.......so go and collect wats rightfully ursgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by msrita(f): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2014
100Cents:

How many carryovers will that save you ?

I don't want you to stay in school beyond your mates..

Please learn to talk reasonably or keep quiet.
In life we balance work n play,so don't bring carry over issues here , this isn't about my school work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Fkhalifa(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2014
its good our ladies also have a taste of what we feel
but seriously even if he approaches you wont you still form?its a matter of ego games now all d best sha

3 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:

Hmmmm, maybe you are not his taste. In my class too, i've girls who come flocking around me, hugging, touching, crossing hand on the shoulder, sitting on laps and stuffs, but if u are not my class, sorry o, check somewhere else. I think that's what u are facing. Ignore him and move on. If he finds u attractive later on, he might come to u.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:
Thank you all. I get it , there are 2 options, take the risk and walk up to him or crush silently. I think I already know which one I'm taking. Thank you all once again.

Which option did u resolve to taking?

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:

Lol, I won't forget, going in for second semester next week.. We'll know watsap then.

Hmmmm, malabress?

I didnt even check ur profile. School go hear am. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by 100Cents: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:

In life we balance work n play,so don't bring carry over issues here , this isn't about my school work

My dear, pursue success and men will pursue you..

All you need to do is to say "Hi" and they will follow you..

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Franchise21(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
If u re truly d one on ur dp, no right thinking guy wud ignore a lady as pretty as u are

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Mekyno(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:

chai.....u don c am nah, while me dey roast here. Baby, abeg com PH lets roll togeda joor, u too fyn....lol.
@topic, dey hv said it all, its a psyco-emotional game, use ur brain wela. Greenlight tins is nt a bad idea at all.

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by msrita(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, malabress?

I didnt even check ur profile. School go hear am. Lolz

I don't care if they hear
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:

I don't care if they hear

Ok o. Wish u success in your aspiration.

Btw, which faculty are you?
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by msrita(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
RedBenson:

Which option did u resolve to taking?

To forget about it totally and he doesn't even exist anymore to me ,in fact I didnt post anything on nairaland and focus on making more As and Bs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:

To forget about it totally and he doesn't even exist anymore to me ,in fact I didnt post anything on nairaland and focus on making more As and Bs.

Hmmmm, that seems like going for plan B when plan A must've failed. Anyway, it's all good. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
msrita:

I don't wanna take that risk sister,you know he might misinterpret the whole thing and if he's a jerk he'll go about telling people I'm falling for him and add some loads of lies. Believe me some guys can and would do that.

Then forget about him and stop disturbing us. angry Mtcheww!

5 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by GoodBoi1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Probably, he is not ready for that now. Why do girls think if they give a guy green light; he must respond? For crying out loud you might complicate his life. If you want to be "friends" with him why don't you strike a convo with him ( yep girls do that)... Or you really want him to ask you out?

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by msrita(f): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2014
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, that seems like going for plan B when plan A must've failed. Anyway, it's all good. Enjoy!

There's no plan A or plan B or whatever, I was talking about making good grades at school

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by msrita(f): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2014
[quote au
thor=Franchise21 post=27355742]If u re truly d one on ur dp, no right thinking guy wud ignore a lady as pretty as u are[/quote]

That's y I had mention that I get a lot of male attention. O well ,I thank everyone for their input,I'm done with dis issue seriously,I dunno,is there a way I could delete this post? Cos I'm tired of reading more comments when this issue is currently in my psychological waste bin. Thanks
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by ayusco85(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:

U ve answered urself. He doesn't like ur personality. He is the quite type while ur d kind of girl dat relates with everybody. That might be a turn off for him. U self na everybody u wan make ur friend? lipsrsealed pls leave d quite guy alone biko. He isn't into u

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Romance Section Chat Room III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.