Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35353 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
msrita:
OP, you are very observant. Nice write up,some people judged and sentenced me for a simple honest and natural post , some claimed to be angels compared to me, o well! I don't care anymore . Thumbs up OP.
thnks sister.. I'm humbled
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by hatwiz(m): 1:45am On Oct 26, 2014
Pls....

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Linafloxy(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2014
well said

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by slickyb(f): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Please don't use Ghana as ordinary, Ghana is extraordinary.

Ps, u forgot the ones that falls for the sweet words of a guy they don't know. I know a girl who has been stalking me for days.
but why would any one want to stalk you ni? *bbm confused face*

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by JiggamanGh: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
slickyb:

whats making u make bbm confuse face? Did I do somthing 2 you? I made that statement to tease one girl on here. She knows who she is.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
slickyb:

Help me ask
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maccoy1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. The English Teachers
There are the people who take their time to examine and start picking holes in other people's grammatical blunders

2. The Pictureless Ones
These are the ones who hide their ugliness under the cover of privacy but are very judgemental and condemn other people's profile picture

3. The Immature ones
These are the ones who derive pleasure in displaying the greatest height of stupidity by raining curses and exchanging insults at any slight provocation

4. Thread Derailers
These are set of people who barely create threads because they have nothing to offer to the world but you see them condemning other people's thread.. You see them saying " this thread will never make front page", or " story for the gods"

5. Everywhere You Go
These are the set of people who desperately crave for attention, you meet them in every thread in Romance Session even when they seem not to have to have an idea of what the topic is all about, they just can't read without making comments, you see the in all thread, just name it. Even when it seems all hope is lost, they would comment, "ok" or any other mono syllabic words

6. Woman Wrappers
These are the ones who have little or no toasting ability and can't even walk up to a lady behind the internet but in Romance Session, all their fallacious wooing ability is exercised on a random lady

7. How Do I Look ?
These are the set of people who would upload their pictures and ask Nairalander to rate them. May God bless our MODS who are now doing a great job in deleting any " How do I look" thread

8. Street Fighters
The street fighters are mostly dudes. They are popularly known for violence, you see them fighting with both their fellow dudes and ladies especially when other people's views is different from theirs

9. The Impersonators
These are dudes who operate female account just to get admiration. Most times, you see them creating RAW THREADS which is almost impossible for a lady to create, E. g How do I dump my bf ?, A dude using Range Rover Sport desperately wants to marry me, Should I accept ?

10 The Foreigners
These are the ones who have not never been to ordinary Ghana but they create account using New York, Manchester or Madrid as location just to make people treat them with respect.. You see some self acclaimed foreigners writing with a particular style even when it's so obvious they are ghetto boys striving for 1 square meal a day

Feel free to add yours
wow!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by ijiini(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2015
number 10 got me laughing......lol
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Purplehisbiscus(f): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2015
moneyexpert:
The preachers

They will still know that they in a section where 18+ discussion go on yet they will be castigating and condemning both the op and commenters even though their sins are heavier than those of their victims

The e-diots
They will see a title like am in love and they will still ask what is love
This group of people can campaign for either buhari or gej in a place where people are mourning their dead

The marketers

This group of people will only follow a thread just to advertise goods and services. They can even promise to sell a land to you at the price of a toothbrush

The women wrappers

These group are mostly guys, they will alwys look at the profile picture of all the gals that commented on a topic and the next thing they do is to start hitting on the gal
Telling her that she is hotter than beyonce, meanwhile the gal in question is as flat as a mathset ruler

Ok this thread is old i know,but mehn ur comment just made my day grin grin cheesy cheesy

Everything u wrote is soo true,esp the last line... cheesy cheesy cheesy,they will hype some gals ehn,check thier profile,the face is as fat as puff-puff that soaked too much oil...
And some with nose like BB charger undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.