Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35363 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol, you know sometimes it's inevitable to slightly derail a thread?

Slightly indeed.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Of all the numerous lists...This got to be the worst!
i don cacth you. no be you say you no dey enter romance section. see your goat head.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by maylisa(f): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Learn to use punctuation marks. They make your comment easier to read abeg.
thanks
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.
That thread is inconsequential.

Post me a link to a meaningful thread where I derailed unrepentantly
grin grin

LOL, inconsequential indeed. How more arrogant can one get than this. Maybe you shouldn't have commented at all, don't you think, madam, since it was inconsequential to you.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
maylisa:
thanks

You welcome. cool
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:

sowie lady' have We met?
l can't really tell but.....
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Glowstone(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
oya no vex.. Oya wetin u dey drink sef ?

Oya free me Alomo with bullet
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.
That thread is inconsequential.

Post me a link to a meaningful thread where I derailed unrepentantly
grin grin
DEM DON BUST YOU.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by folahann(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
It could also pass as 10 types of people you meet on nairaland.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Ok I hear u Op and soo?? undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

LOL, inconsequential indeed. How more arrogant can one get than this. Maybe you shouldn't have commented at all, don't you think, madam, since it was inconsequential to you.

#NoApologies Dear.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Viciyus:

DEM DON BUST YOU.

Lolest.

I knew that was the thread he/she was talking about.

I thought he/she had concrete evidence undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by nickz(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2014
ggrin:
gringringringrin
pastor good morning
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
l can't really tell but.....

mhm but?

Nonetheless you can send Me a PM lets have a chit-chat.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:

mhm but?

Nonetheless you can send Me a PM lets have a chit-chat.
I don't know how to reply PMs...can u teach me?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
11.The idiots: cant explain much about them but examples are:yungwizzy,andyblaze,liability etc.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
I don't know how to reply PMs...can u teach me?

mhm its noh biggie, do you have a valid E-mail account?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:

mhm its noh biggie, do you have a valid E-mail account?
Yes
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Pdizzle(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
chimerase2:
wat abt dos yeye guys and gals dat wil always ask of summary and morale of de thread knwing fooly well de topic is short, simple and undestandable grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by DAVE5(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
jejemanito:

There are peeps who can't upload even if they are handsome.

Peeps like me don't just joke with privacy no matter what

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
Yes

ookay then, check your inbox cos I jes sent you a PM ?

Haven seen that, you can now send a reply as an acknowledgement.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by raphy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
u dont need to say romance section you sopose to say in nairaland.,cuz romance section doesn't run d shows.so many fake peeps on NL but everybody got swagg...
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

#NoApologies Dear.
kiss kiss kiss

Who wants your fhucking apologies? Maybe you should give it to Rapsainot, your asslicker. You asked for a link to the thread where you showed your skills as a derailer and I gave it to you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Who wants your fhucking apologies? Maybe you should give it to Rapsainot, your asslicker. You asked for a link to the thread where you showed your skills as a derailer and I gave it to you.

[size=14pt]Good.
Now Swerve.
kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Chaiii! Girl, see what you called me. OK o. Tank you for calling me a monkey.
You are not the one. Am talking about a ghanaian
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Good.
Now Swerve.
kiss kiss kiss[/size]

Give those kisses to Rapsainot. I used to have a crush on you but that is all gone now. Give it to Rapsainot who is begging for your attention.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by DAVE5(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
cokacoola:
i remenber back then in school, my teacher will always tell me " cokacola...ok! ok!! bye undecided undecided

did you intend your comment to be funny undecided cos am still waiting for the funny part...
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by todayguest(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
who is this BUSH MAN ? You miss road ni ? Number 4 gives a perfect description about you
the abusers!!!cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hah
Kefetjey:
Okay be fast about it or l'll make it public
Haha no do that one naa
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Good.
Now Swerve.
kiss kiss kiss[/size]
MizMyColi, see how he's bashing me? What Aii do? cry
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
MizMyColi, see how he's bashing me? What Aii do? cry

Lolest.
Don't take it to heart dear.

He just a kid
cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.
Don't take it to heart dear.

He just a kid
cheesy
ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.