Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35365 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
lirusehn:

From the bottom of my heart i say 'bullSh*t'

undecided
Last Bullet
Seconded!
Total bull shit!
#teamno4
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by urcutecrush(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
eleko1:
sad tongue angrySpot/detect sadone Of the problem child sad
Child bawo!iyam a grown adult.I don't bash odaz ppl pictures.by d way isn't dis a faceless forum?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by collinsflex(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
lirusehn:

From the bottom of my heart i say 'bullSh*t'

undecided
one of the e-diot
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by eleko1: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue
urcutecrush:

Child bawo!iyam a grown adult.I don't bash odaz ppl pictures.by d way isn't dis a faceless forum?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapzino: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
I don't know how to reply PMs...can u teach me?
banter!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapzino: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Give those kisses to Rapsainot. I used to have a crush on you but that is all gone now. Give it to Rapsainot who is begging for your attention.
calm down ehn, you don't need force to woo her. Be a gentleman ok, lol!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Who wants your fhucking apologies? Maybe you should give it to Rapsainot, your asslicker. You asked for a link to the thread where you showed your skills as a derailer and I gave it to you.
ahn ahn babe take am easy biko.. You should be doing this wink
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

You are not the one. Am talking about a ghanaian

Oh, I see.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by drnoel: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Una get time
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rapzino:
calm down ehn, you don't need force to woo her. Be a gentleman ok, lol!

grin undecided woo la? Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
ahn ahn babe take am easy biko.. You should be doing this wink

shocked I be man o. I no wan spend 14 years for Naija o.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

shocked I be man o. I no wan spend 14 years for Naija o.

ooooh sowi I miss quote you
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

You are not the one. Am talking about a ghanaian

Do you kush?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooh sowi I miss quote you

Na dat mizmycoli you wan quote? Better tell am to go kush la. She and her bf, Rapsainot.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rapzino:
banter!!!
Huh....?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Do you kush?
Whats kush?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Whats kush?

grin Don't worry, I don see wetin I dey find.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

grin Don't worry, I don see wetin I dey find.

Tell me,wetin you dey find so?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Na dat mizmycoli you wan quote? Better tell am to go kush la. She and her bf, Rapsainot.
I've been ignoring you since, must you mention me? . Please respect yourself , don't push me to what I don't like.. I've brothers at home too, I hate abusing elderly peeps
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
I've been ignoring you since, must you mention me. Please respect yourself , don't push me to what I don't like.. I've brothers at home, I hate abusing elderly peeps

Shut up, unless you want me to disgrace u. If no be because of ban, I for don show you my true colour. Respect yourself, bro. If I start with you, you go deactivate your account by force.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Shut up, unless you want me to disgrace u. If no be because of ban, I for don show you my true colour. Respect yourself, bro. If I start with you, you go deactivate your account by force.
k
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Tell me,wetin you dey find so?

Don't worry, babe. I see as you dey yab one Ghanian for one thread like dat. Sebi you say you be dovelike. Na so dove dey behave? The crush wey I get for you self don straighten again.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Don't worry, babe. I see as you dey yab one Ghanian for one thread like dat. Sebi you say you be dovelike. Na so dove dey behave? The crush wey I get for you self don straighten again.
The guy dey disturb me,dey follow me up and down. You get crush on me b4? shocked
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

The guy dey disturb me,dey follow me up and down. You get crush on me b4? shocked

Yes. undecided Still dey crush self. I dey go. I no wan derail this thread. I go catch you for another thread.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Yes. undecided Still dey crush self. I dey go. I no wan derail this thread. I go catch you for another thread.
Catch me if you can tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
The observers: they read several threads but hardly comment.
i'm not among o, i like commenting but wen i remember i have to type with a multi tab key pad phone, i just give up commenting cos i don't comment with just one line but write a page.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by denedene(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
U can as well send your CV
ok confam...... lol
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
THE MASTER OBSERVERS: the study pipu on nairaland and creat threads lyk 10 type of pipu u meet in romance section. Dem know dem selves
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by abdulwastecx(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Please don't use Ghana as ordinary, Ghana is extraordinary.

Ps, u forgot the ones that falls for the sweet words of a guy they don't know. I know a girl who has been stalking me for days.

Ghana is ordinary third world shit hole, housing 20millions highly maleniated people
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by JiggamanGh: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Ghana is ordinary third world shit hole, housing 20millions highly maleniated people

Where are u from?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by abdulwastecx(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Where are u from?

Nigeria
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by 190: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.