Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35288 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by CrudeGH: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Ghana is ordinary third world shit hole, housing 20millions highly maleniated people
and what is this uneducated, malnourished magg0t saying?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by abdulwastecx(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
CrudeGH:
and what is this uneducated, malnourished magg0t saying?
l

faceless Ghanaian
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by adedayourt(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
The observers: they read several threads but hardly comment.

Seeking knowledge smiling nd avin fun behind der fone, I love dos ones
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Shoutershub: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Funny People.... It was said and you people acted just like the write mentioned... The fighters.. D book spacer... And many more... Any ways we still united here and still one nation.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by CrudeGH: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:
l

faceless Ghanaian
shitty MUMU
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2014
lirusehn:

From the bottom of my heart i say 'bullSh*t'

undecided
i always thought u were a girl.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by LORDI(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2014
BRAaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 3:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Mondisweets:
i always thought u were a girl.

Am not even sure if am a guy undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Bolt3(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2014
THE GHANAIANS; You only find them on threads talking about ghana and they defend their country as if their life depends on it.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by pinky21(f): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Am an observer. Hardly comment on post. A lot of stuffs in nairaland I don't even understand.D set of people dat amazes me d most re dose ones dat take issues personal to d extent of cursing n insulting on a faceless forum. I wonder how their actual behaviour will be in a real life scenerio
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
pinky21:
Am an observer. Hardly comment on post. A lot of stuffs in nairaland I don't even understand.D set of people dat amazes me d most re dose ones dat take issues personal to d extent of cursing n insulting on a faceless forum. I wonder how their actual behaviour will be in a real life scenerio
they are just so quick to anger and easily provoked
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2014
dovelike:

Catch me if you can tongue

I will baby. I am taking you straight to mama here in Mechin.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Kowor(f): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2014
D click like if u r here to read comments.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by GHKWAME1: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Bolt3:
THE GHANAIANS; You only find them on threads talking about ghana and they defend their country as if their life depends on it.
What about the southies? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Lovechyld101(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2014
There one chick. I have notice in virually every thread Rozzay!!! Proudly number 5 ( every where you go).
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by CrudeGH: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Bolt3:
hahahaha if Ghanaians don't defend their country as if their lives depend on it, who will? you MUMUs should just stop spewing crap about Ghana and you'll have nothing to worry about,huh? Is it is Kenyans or Egyptians that will defend Ghana? even you nigerians will defend your sh1thole with your lives, so why blame Ghanaians for defending a much saner country? grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Xionez(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
chronique:
The observers: they read several threads but hardly comment.

HA!!!!
Na we we o!!!
We be members of the "Monitoring Committee" setup by Oga Seun.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Nobody need ask which one unibenstudent b grin grin

Annypie....which 1 r u?
my milkiest candy...
my dear,cnt fit myeslf in any category jhr..its incomplete sef
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Nobody need ask which one unibenstudent b grin grin

Annypie....which 1 r u?
my milkiest candy...cnt fit myeslf in any category jhr..its incomplete sef
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
my milkiest candy...cnt fit myeslf in any category jhr..its incomplete sef
Annypie embarassed embarassed
U jx bone me ever since
Ts nt fair o embarassed
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Annypie embarassed embarassed
U jx bone me ever since
Ts nt fair o embarassed
lool..i didnt johr,more lyk i left FB for NL..sowie tho
buh am here nw,smile for ur sugarplum jhr*oya come and suck smtin*
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
shocked smiley
Oya nau
Where b ur house address dt time make I dey come?? grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
shocked smiley
Oya nau
house address ke,mtchewww u is no a sharp shooter jawe.
once again,u ve refused ur little man food.SMH.hw r u dnin jawe?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
shocked smiley
Oya nau
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
house address ke,mtchewww u is no a sharp shooter jawe.
once again,u ve refused ur little man food.SMH.hw r u dnin jawe?
hahahahahaa

Okay....bia my uno
Am doing fyn joor

U'v nt replied my email o sad
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hahahahahaa

Okay....bia my uno
Am doing fyn joor

U'v nt replied my email o sad
chai,i wuld hav to apologise for delaying again..just replied tho
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
chai,i wuld hav to apologise for delaying again..just replied tho
Issorait

How's ur end
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Issorait

How's ur end
same old jawe..its still drizzling here sef.
am just gnna pass out,ds boreodom is sucidial!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
same old jawe..its still drizzling here sef.
am just gnna pass out,ds boreodom is sucidial!
eyaa
Same here o

We could take out d boredom n hang out one of dx days...... lipsrsealed
Buh hope Ur Oga@dTop no go shoot me o
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
eyaa
Same here o

We could take out d boredom n hang out one of dx days...... lipsrsealed
Buh hope Ur Oga@dTop no go shoot me o
lool...no shii,just ask for permission dats all!
unless u wana trespass..better be armed to ur teeth o
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
lool...no shii,just ask for permission dats all!
unless u wana trespass..better be armed to ur teeth o
to my teeth!
cheesy cheesy
Till den sha
Didn't gt ya mail
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by msrita(f): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
OP, you are very observant. Nice write up,some people judged and sentenced me for a simple honest and natural post , some claimed to be angels compared to me, o well! I don't care anymore . Thumbs up OP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.