Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20502 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Well I'll answer that if you tell me why Naija dudes feel the need to imitate the akatas that wear sunglasses at 1am
Hehehe . . . it's not the akatas we're copying, it's Abacha cheesy cheesy
Now where's ur answer to my question tongue

Dark_Rxn:

but i bet those women you dey yab here na the same one you dey holla at grin grin
Hmmn . . . yeah right
Let's wait till Bush and Osama hug in public cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:40am On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

@brash
U know i mite be a naija babe but u know i come with class abeg tongue grin
Everyone get level, n u so say we dey same level grin tongue

naija women, na only mouth.  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 12:40am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

Don't let me start on Naija women and their penchant for sunglasses. All that is missing is a guide dog because these Naija women look like they are undergoing a severe case of glaucoma.

Thing is they dont wear it at night like the dudes. Stop going off tangent jo. All trying to looking like P Diddy with their Dolce & Gbolohan glasses.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

Na only you Naija women the sun dey affect like that?   Why do Naija women have to look like victims of a disastrous cosmetics experiment ?

I'm not denying the fact that some bleach, but the sun is a culprit here. I was literally burnt this summer sad . Dark spots could be freckles, you know?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

@brash
U know i mite be a naija babe but u know i come with class abeg tongue grin
Everyone get level, n u so say we dey same level grin tongue

Yeah but the ladies m merking ball out of Naija ladies league!!No disrespect

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tRoOE(f): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

Actually it's 'name-calling'
And by the way, you crossed the line by calling us lonely for saying the truth

@toyin
I'm really sorry
I'll try my best not to . . . some people just take the piss
[size=13pt]That was a typo undecided
LOL this is the 2nd time am asking this question "what truth" undecided
Like said before, maybe (Nland boys) need to check the type of ladies they roll with,"birds of the same feathers flocks together"
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2008
@topic, you think we can't seduce but your African American friend is dying to be with us.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2008
@brash
Clicking fingers at you and giving u dirty looks grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Thing is they don't wear it at night like the dudes. Stop going off tangent jo. All trying to looking like P Diddy with their Dolce & Gbolohan glasses.
grin grin grin

ok, this is just too much. whoever ditched 4play will pay for this angry angry angry angry angry angry

Naija women are the epitome of care, of love, and romance if not for the tight economy, naija men would be able to see it undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2008
This has to be the hottest topic ooh 12 pages and running in more less than 4 hours

@Dark RXN
Please tell us the most seductive men you have ever met where they Nigerians,Carribeans,Puert-Ricans or Cubans?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2008
stillwater:

I'm not denying the fact that some bleach, but the sun is a culprit here. I was literally burnt this summer sad . Dark spots could be freckles, you know?

Trust naija babes, always an excuse. Now its freckles Since when did black girls start having freckles
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

@topic, you think we can't seduce but your African American friend is dying to be with us.
na b/c of the stereotype black men got big dicck. so get over urself.

naija men annoy the mess out of me cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry

se na our fault we wan look segzy for yall. guess i gotta throw out my pink jeans and green lipgloss  embarassed

The way some of una dey shape una eyebrows sef! You will pluck it all out and draw a line that almost extends down to the cheeks.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

The way some of una dey shape una eyebrows sef! You will pluck it all out and draw a line that almost extends down to the cheeks.
lmao!! never shaved my eyebrows jare. its purrrrrrrfect just the way it is cool cool jealous?

Hesperus:

Trust naija babes, always an excuse. Now its freckles Since when did black girls start having freckles
sorry, but i got freckles undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2008
Hesperus:

See this one o. I have freckles on my hands. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2008
A-40:

This has to be the hottest topic ooh 12 pages and running in more less than 4 hours

@Dark RXN
Please tell us the most seductive men you have ever met where they Nigerians,Carribeans,Puert-Ricans or Cubans?
you kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]That was a typo undecided
LOL this is the 2nd time am asking this question "what truth" undecided
Like said before, maybe (Nland boys) need to check the type of ladies they roll with,"birds of the same feathers flocks together"
[/size]
If it's not obvious already . . . There's a reason why posts are archived, read back before you start spewing
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

ROFL!! ROFL!!

Dark_Rxn:

na b/c of the stereotype[b] black men got big dicck[/b]. so get over yourself.

naija men annoy the mess out of me   cool cool

I don't know about the rest but judging from me. . . that pretty true.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2008
and can naija women stop wearing maternity dresses to balls pls?  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2008
stillwater:

See this one o. I have freckles on my hands. wink

U wish! Bloody bleacher. lol!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:49am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

I don't know about the rest but judging from me. . . that pretty true.
empty barrow makes the loudest drum

DavidDylan:

and can naija women stop wearing maternity dresses to balls please? lipsrsealed
no grin grin grin i like my agbada cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2008
Hesperus:

. . . and who are you? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

Lol get better standards abeg. If by mentioning women with 8 kids for 5 men in prison is a way of trying to make Naija women jealous then you are obviously confused.

Woman eats, according to you, she's greedy and has a potbelly
Doesnt eat, she's trying to be foreign
Want a lightskinned queen, she bleaches
She bleaches, she's disgusting
Speaks normally, she's local
Speaks with an accent, she's pretending
Doesnt cook, she's a useless wannabe
Cooks, she's trying to kill you
Dresses "sexy", she's a LovePeddler and probably has an aristo
Jamo wears exact same dress, she's "hott"
or
she doesnt dress sexy, she's bush

In case some of you arent aware, the amount of people in psych wards in Naija are mainly female and I'm sure jazz only makes up 2% of them.

Na you people make them run mad.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

lmao!! [b]never shaved my eyebrows jar[/b]e. its purrrrrrrfect just the way it is cool cool jealous?
sorry, but i got freckles undecided

Never shaved your eyebrows? you sure you are a Nigerian? At airports,Naija women no longer need Nigerian passports to pass,just one look at their eyebrows is enough to tell that they are Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2008
@4Play
Buahahahahahahahahaha
I op u are not contemplating on being GAY sha? grin grin grin grin grin
Didnt know u hated naija chics this much cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2008
Hesperus:

be quiet. I also have freckles. no be only white ppl anymore. olodo tongue

stillwater:

babasuwe on nl grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tRoOE(f): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

If it's not obvious already . . . There's a reason why posts are archived, read back before you start spewing
[size=13pt]Who cares undecided and quit bitching like a fucking dog
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

Never shaved your eyebrows? you sure you are a Nigerian? At airports,Naija women no longer need Nigerian passports to pass,just one look at their eyebrows is enough to tell that they are Nigerians
lmao. wetin dey do you.

berra let stillwater show you real love. wink

nope, never shaved my eyebrow. no body hair undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2008
stillwater:

An admirer. . . kiss

Dark_Rxn:

be quiet. I also have freckles. no be only white people anymore. olodo tongue
babasuwe on nl grin grin
See dis razz girl, who dashed you computer?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2008
Hesperus:

An admirer. . . kiss
See this razz girl, who dashed you computer?
na ur papa be my sponsor tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 17, 2008
DavidDylan:

and can naija women stop wearing maternity dresses to balls please?  lipsrsealed

Maternity dresses? Who, where, what, how?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Who cares undecided and quit bitching like a fucking dog
[/size]
I rest my case!!!

@topic
Nigerian chics will not be seduced

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.