Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20444 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

but it can drive towards sex cool cool

doesnt have to. what if she's pregnant or on her period . . . will a man stop seducing her since it wont lead to sex anyway?

typical of naija bushwomen, sex isnt the defining factor of a relationship . . . if not so many relationships wont be going down the drain today. You have your focus way too much on sex that you miss out the key details that make a real relationship grow.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2008
correct talk wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

Nigerian women aren't innocent either.

Never said they were  but seriously you dudes have this unhealthy obsession with keeping toothbrushes forever. It's really gross. I do agree with the whole makeup thing however.

Ironically this hasnt stopped you guys from chasing the same chics guilty of such makeup abomination on this board

Now tell me, why would they even bother to change it  wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2008
DavidDylan:

doesnt have to. what if she's pregnant or on her period . . . will a man stop seducing her since it wont lead to sex anyway?

typical of naija bushwomen, sex isnt the defining factor of a relationship . . . if not so many relationships wont be going down the drain today. You have your focus way too much on sex that you miss out the key details that make a real relationship grow.
oh be quiet daivd.
I said it can turn to sex, I never siad it has to.

Women that seduce men they want, they don't always have sex with them na, OLODO tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

Nigerian women aren't innocent either.
Nah . . . save their faces please
The idea of dressing well to Nigerian women is wearing the same colour head to toe
All red with red lipstick on Monday, all greens with green headband on Tuesday . . . Sunday's the worst
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tRoOE(f): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

So when we tell the truth we're lonely??
I wonder how you manage to sound more moronic with every post
Your definition of lonely is rejecting Naija chics??
[size=13pt]And you sound like an idiot
What truth are you talking about undecided
The only truth here is, either you are dating the wrong ladies or you are the one with the problem
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

The idea of dressing well to Nigerian women is wearing the same colour head to toe
All red with red lipstick on Monday, all greens with green headband on Tuesday . . . Sunday's the worst

Mo Gbe!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Never said they were but seriously you dudes have this unhealthy obsession with keeping toothbrushes forever. It's really gross. I do agree with the whole makeup thing however.

Ironically this hasnt stopped you guys from chasing the same chics guilty of such makeup abomination on this board

Now tell me, why would they even bother to change it wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin

eldee:

I can assure you that I'm the epitome of innocence cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What kind of girls have you guys been dating, thats all i wanna know seriously
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

sure, you guys rule with your cabu cabu, shorts and tuxedo worn at the same time

I'd still much rather look ridiculous than hilarious, tho with those girls, its both.

And whats all this talk abt guys using one toothbrush 4ever, na big lie be dat now, haba! Girls are equally scruffy like dat sef, if not worse.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

oh be quiet daivd.
I said it can turn to sex, I never siad it has to.

Women that seduce men they want, they don't always have sex with them na, OLODO tongue

you need to broaden your mind . . . seduction has very little to do with sex. You've been reading too many mills and boons fairy tales of "seduction" that always leads to sex. Girls used to read that in primary school . . . real women shld not be caught dead with such.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Never said they were  but seriously you dudes have this unhealthy obsession with keeping toothbrushes forever. It's really gross. I do agree with the whole makeup thing however.

Now tell me, why would they even bother to change it  wink

Maybe the toothbrush is supposed to ward off the juju you women use on men.

The make up thing really calls for a national conference.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

You want us to dress like a bag of skittles? grin grin

Hesperus:

I'd still much rather look ridiculous than hilarious, tho with those girls, its both.

And whats all this talk about guys using one toothbrush 4ever, na big lie be that now, haba! Girls are equally scruffy like that sef, if not worse.
lmao!! you got jokes, I see!! cool cool but that was funny grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

YE! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Cayon(f): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2008
DavidDylan:

Seduction isnt always about sex . . . olodo.  tongue
say what?? There are 4 definitions for the word, "seduce"  Based on the contents of this thread - No doubt the answer is number 2.  

1. to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; corrupt.
2. to persuade or induce to have sexual intercourse.
3. to lead or draw away, as from principles, faith, or allegiance: "He was seduced by the prospect of gain."
4. to win over; attract; entice: "a supermarket seducing customers with special sales."

Seducing is persuading and convincing someone to have sex or engage in sexual acts with you.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

If you stop chasing these Homie The Clown looking women, they'll make changes.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2008
DavidDylan:

you need to broaden your mind . . . seduction has very little to do with sex. You've been reading too many mills and boons fairy tales of "seduction" that always leads to sex. Girls used to read that in primary school . . . real women shld not be caught dead with such.

dammit david! It CAN lead to sex.
I'm not saying it has to. fimisile jor angry angry

If you're in a room alone with a woman and you're seducing her, what do you think will happen?
And who dey think about sex here? ejo, egba mi. dnt corrupt me o
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

who would be the major stakeholders?  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2008
Cayon:

say what?? There are 4 definitions for the word, "seduce"  Based on the contents of this thread - No doubt the answer is number 2.  

1. to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; corrupt.
2. to persuade or induce to have sexual intercourse.
3. to lead or draw away, as from principles, faith, or allegiance: "He was seduced by the prospect of gain."
4. to win over; attract; entice: "a supermarket seducing customers with special sales."

Seducing is persuading and convincing someone to have sex or engage in sexual acts with you.

WTF?? Dont tell me you went to open dictionary @ this time of d night?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2008
DavidDylan:

who would be the major stakeholders? grin
I know you people are not talking with your AA want to be. Abeg, plaiting hair or afro is NOT in vogue!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2008
Hesperus:

WTF?? don't tell me you went to open dictionary @ this time of d night?
But she's correct. ewo lo tun de?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What kind of girls have you guys been dating, thats all i want to know seriously
Fact is, I've stopped dating Nigerian chics . . . but these chics I see when I use the Underground . . . hmmn
Tell me Nigerian chics don't believe rhyming colours is the best way to dress??

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]And you sound like an idiot
What truth are you talking about undecided
The only truth here is, either you are dating the wrong ladies or you are the one with the problem
[/size]
The funny part is, I'm still waiting for any chic here to deny any fact I've put down
All your imbecilic brain can come up with is 'They're lonely'
Freaking wastegash
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2008
DavidDylan:

who would be the major stakeholders?  grin

Every Nigerian woman below the age of 30,especially those whose bathrooms look like a chemical laboratory.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

dammit david! It CAN lead to sex.
I'm not saying it has to. fimisile jor angry angry

If you're in a room alone with a woman and you're seducing her, what do you think will happen?
And who dey think about sex here? ejo, egba mi. dnt corrupt me o

Olodo.  That's because your mind is always on sex.
Seduction is all about evoking that feeling of joy and pleasure in your significant other.  Giving off enorphins, y'know?  You can seduce your pregnant wife by rubbing and kissing her pudgy belly.  Something to please and bring her comfort, give her the chills.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

Fact is, I've stopped dating Nigerian chics . . . but these chics I see when I use the Underground . . . hmmn
Tell me Nigerian chics don't believe rhyming colours is the best way to dress??
The funny part is, I'm still waiting for any chic here to deny any fact I've put down
All your imbecilic brain can come up with is 'They're lonely'
Freaking wastegash

seriously, must you curse to make a point? I don't get it!

Even if we deny your "facts", you won't believe us. so what should we?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

But she's correct. ewo lo tun de?
Ko si o, just thot dis was supposed to be some random fun blog. Just my opinion.  tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2008
Hesperus:

WTF?? don't tell me you went to open dictionary @ this time of d night?

no mind am.  grin Title get "Nigerian" for inside . . . i no know wetin concern agbero with overload.

4 Play:

Every Nigerian woman below the age of 30,especially those whose bathrooms look like a chemical laboratory.

they really cant help the way the bathroom looks . . . they have to fight pimples, coloration of the skin, facial hair, chapped lips, ugly face . . . its not easy o.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2008
@Eldee
Maybe the 21yrs n downwards undecided
U do know they are some classy Nigerian chics , rite? maybe you havent dated one undecided
And colour co-ordinating is sooooooooooooo backward now lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

Olodo.  That's because your mind is always on sex.
Seduction is all about evoking that feeling of joy and pleasure in your significant other.  Giving off enorphins, y'know?  You can seduce your pregnant wife by rubbing and kissing her pudgy belly.  Something to please and bring her comfort, give her the chills.

gbam! you encapsulated my point in a nutshell.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2008
Nobody has even mentioned how much these Naija women bleach! For many,their skin now resembles a chess board,with all the light/dark spots.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

Olodo. That's because your mind is always on sex.
Seduction is all about evoking that feeling of joy and pleasure in your significant other. Giving off enorphins, y'know? You can seduce your pregnant wife by rubbing and kissing her pudgy belly. Something to please and bring her comfort, give her the chills.
wow, am proud of you tonight. No cursing. . . .as of yet. grin

My mind is not always on sex. As I said earlier, seduction can be enticing, it can be for fun. . . . it's flirtatious, and it can also lead to sex. It does not have to, but it can.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

Hmmn . . . every Nigerian woman should be banned from going into Superdrug and coming out with more than one makeup range

My dear sisters, Mary Kay, Olay and Avon don't go together!!! That's why they're sold on different stands!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Love To Lust / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.