Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20443 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
stillwater:

The way I'll slowly rub my lipstick on my lips would make you shiver in you pants. You want to deny?  cheesy

I agree . . . u're diff.  smiley

ibkaye:

Ok a shout out to naija guys, please enlighten us, how would you go about to 'seduce' a lady? Tell us jor  grin

what do you want us to tell you? there is no textbook definition of seduction perse, its different for every situation and depends on the woman. If she doesnt catch ur fancy its hard to summon emotions to "seduce" her.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

Now go to bed, you pampers wearing kiddy! grin
Gbenu e dake jor, don't you have P.E tommorow morning? Abeg, leave the big peeps to express themselves  cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Someone must have blackmailed 4Play
Stillwater, I SEE grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2008
iT'S FUNNY HOW NONE OF THEM CAN TELL US THEIR DEF OF SEDUCTION
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

Hallmark of the "butter" naija girl trying desperately to look cultured. You can't civilize a monkey no matter how much you bathe it.
Hehehe . . . WORD!!!
This is not sumone bathing it . . . this is the monkey bathing itself grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tRoOE(f): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

Well I for one stood up for the ladies only to be bashed hours later by the same women I was standing up for.

It funny because somehow their stomach always finds a way to hang out of the clothes as if it needs some air.

[size=13pt]I know you don't bash the ladies, but why are you joining them now  these lonely nland men

@MrCrackles
I see you got jokes, but it not funny grin grin
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2008
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
monkey wearing jordans
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
Nigerian women,seriously,you have to up your game. It's merely because of cultural loyalty that we are still associating with you lot.

You need a total revamp,start with the lipstick/eyeliner that looks like it was applied by someone with Parkinson's disease.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

monkey wearing jordans
your wife abi grin grin abi na you?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

That's the point every Naija chic fails to understand, seduction is not a fixed thing
Sumtimes it's as simple as staring into her eyes
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Let's flip the switch; what is seducing to you Nigerian ladies?

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]I know you don't bash the ladies, but why are you joining them now  these lonely nland men

[/size]

Like I said, the women I was helping bashed me.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2008
tRoOE:

@MrCrackles
I see you got jokes, but it not funny grin grin
[/color][/font][/size]

It wont be funny naw, especially to Naija women like you!

If it was a non naija woman, they would be in stitches and would even thank me! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

Nigerian women,seriously,you have to up your game. It's merely because of cultural loyalty that we are still associating with you lot.

You need a total revamp,start with the lipstick/eyeliner that looks like it was applied by someone with Parkinson's disease.
Well, I GOTZ TO AGREE WITH THE LIPGLOSS ONE O. too much!!

Naija men and their bad fashion sense nko? or the way they snore while they're sleeping. Right David? make you confess o
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

I think it shld seriously start with simple courtesy and the art of cultured behaviour.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2008
@typical Nigerian woman, the true test of a man's love for you isn't how quick he buys a recharge card for you.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

That's the point every Naija chic fails to understand, seduction is not a fixed thing
Sumtimes it's as simple as staring into her eyes
True that

Making me tingle inside, causing the volcano inside me to explode.
I don't want a man who'll just lay on my bed and expect me to hop him.
Seduction is spontaneous, it's the onset of sex, it drives sex.
It is not the same boring routine, not the same take off your shirt i take off mines.

One can even seduce without sex. . . .it can be an electrifying eye contact, sensual body language.
Seduction makes a man and woman starve for sex Kiss Kiss Kiss Something surprising , something attracting, something enticing.
It might be a slow grazing of his knuckles on my nipples as he walks by me while others are around to emphasize his sexual power over me, that he wants me. Or him tracking his fingers down my spine as he hugs me tight.

Who da hell wants a man who will just kiss and hug. abegi.

Sth I SAID EARLEIR
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2008
Bad Fashion sense or the fact that they use one toothbrush for 5 years.

"This is the one my mama bought me when I first went to boarding school, I ca never part with it"
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt][font=Garamond][color=#990000]I know you don't bash the ladies, but why are you joining them now  these lonely nland men
So when we tell the truth we're lonely??
I wonder how you manage to sound more moronic with every post
Your definition of 'lonely' is rejecting Naija chics??
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

"This is the one my mama bought me when I first went to boarding school, I ca never part with it"
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!1 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

@typical Nigerian woman, the true test of a man's love for you isn't how quick he buys a recharge card for you.

Standard! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2008
@ dark rxn, dont even go there, talking abt naija men n bad dress sense. We're still better than you lot, tryin so desperately to copy oyinbo baffs and making a mockery out of the whole thing! Is it d size 16 naija gals we see squeezed inside size 8 clothes, all in a bid to be fashionable??
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

Sth, it's by how quick he moves those hips grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

It is not the same boring routine, not the same take off your shirt i take off mines.

Seduction isnt always about sex . . . olodo.  tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

True that

One can even seduce without sex. . . .it can be an electrifying eye contact, sensual body language.
Seduction makes a man and woman starve for sex Kiss Kiss Kiss Something surprising , something attracting, something enticing.
It might be a slow grazing of his knuckles on my nipples as he walks by me while others are around to emphasize his sexual power over me, that he wants me. Or him tracking his fingers down my spine as he hugs me tight.

Sth I SAID EARLEIR

Mo gbe shocked shocked shocked Who's been coaching you? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Nigerian women aren't innocent either.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2008
DavidDylan:

Seduction isnt always about sex . . . olodo. tongue
but it can drive towards sex cool cool

Hesperus:

@ dark rxn, don't even go there, talking about naija men n bad dress sense. We're still better than you lot, tryin so desperately to copy oyinbo baffs and making a mockery out of the whole thing! Is it d size 16 naija gals we see squeezed inside size 8 clothes, all in a bid to be fashionable??
rotflmao!! oh gosh

sure, you guys rule with your cabu cabu, shorts and tuxedo worn at the same time
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

True that

Sth I SAID EARLEIR

but na wa o. Na wetin dem dey teach you for school be this?  shocked

KarmaMod:

dont even go down that route . . . you know women are way way worse.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2008
stillwater:

Me

Ask her!! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2008
stillwater:

You dey mind am. .  . something she copied out of some cheesy girlie magazine. Better learn how to cook for your man.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2008
stillwater:

KarmaMod grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2008
4 Play:

You dey mind am. . . something she copied out of some cheesy girlie magazine. Better learn how to cook for your man.
You see, even if I try to teach you, you go turn to cold banana. like someone said grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Love To Lust / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.