Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20501 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

She knows that Nigerian men, like me, love good women. But she has reason to worry because the Naija girls of nowadays, aka naira girls, are invaluable.
The probability of finding a good one is 1 in 10,000
Stop trying to trap me. I know you and what you expect me to type wink

H2O2:

She knows that Nigerian men, like me, love good women. But she has reason to worry because the Naija girls of
Then stop winking at me unless it is sex you want.
At your age you don't know what love is? I'm shaking my head.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink bite me! grin grin
Nope, I odn't know what love is cry cry cry

j-girl:

who dash you home? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My boo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink bite me! grin grin
Nope, I odn't know what love is cry cry cry
My boo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
First of all, the imaginary one? Morenike, you cannot live in an imaginary home. grin grin grin grin

Secondly, you really want him to bite you? take this to your room abeg. . . my eyes can't take such sexual connotations.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2008
You see what I mean?  total selfishness.  She can't even succumb to her soul's need.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Raymond88(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2008
Lol, this is slightly amusing.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

You see what I mean? total selfishness. She can't even succumb to her soul's need.
My soul's desire is to be in NY right about now embarassed embarassed grin grin

j-girl:

First of all, the imaginary one? Morenike, you cannot live in an imaginary home. grin grin grin grin

Secondly, you really want him to bite you? take this to your room abeg. . . my eyes can't take such sexual connotations.
Says who? grin grin

That was a phrase jor.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2008
Now, you, jgirl, on the other hand, your problem is that you believe naija girls' lack of sexual creativity and adventure is the fault of naija men.  you are deluded into believing you deserve the best diamond ring, or a perfect model handsome guy. and when you find out that those things are out of your reach, you blame the men on your level.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 5:54am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

My soul's desire is to be in NY right about now embarassed embarassed grin grin
Says who? grin grin

That was a phrase jor.
I knew it was him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! You guys are dating. Don't even try to act coy.  cheesy cheesy
You cannot live in an imaginary home!

Morenike, this was how you lost A-40 o! don't lose H2O2 again

@ topic, the one exception to this is actually A-40 (now that i think about it) that guy can seduce the head off any girl.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
H2O2:

Now, you, jgirl, on the other hand, your problem is that you believe naija girls' lack of sexual creativity and adventure is the fault of naija men.  
No way. I believe naija men lack creativity and adventure. Many of them can't even try the style that Morenike found in cosmo.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

I knew it was him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! You guys are dating. Don't even try to act coy. cheesy cheesy

@ topic, the one exception to this is actually A-40 (now that i think about it) that guy can seduce the head off any girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy :DNo way. I believe naija men lack creativity and adventure. Many of them can't even try the style that Morenike found in cosmo.

Aww, this is so cute.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2008
j-girl:

I knew it was him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! You guys are dating. Don't even try to act coy. cheesy cheesy
huh? I just want to be in NY for black friday ni o. ejoooooooo grin grin grin grin

j-girl:

how can I lose what was never mines? shocked shocked shocked

j-girl:

@ topic, the one exception to this is actually A-40 (now that i think about it) that guy can seduce the head off any girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry

j-girl:

No way. I believe naija men lack creativity and adventure. Many of them can't even try the style that Morenike found in cosmo.
They don't know romance, how can we expect them to know the art of seduction?

haaaaaaaaa!! you've been watching me eh!! lol, that cosmo does help wink wink wink Many of nl men were surprised o, never know such position existed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

huh? I just want to be in NY for black friday ni o. ejoooooooo grin grin grin grin
how can I lose what was never mines? shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
They don't know romance, how can we expect them to know the art of seduction?

haaaaaaaaa!! you've been watching me eh!! lol, that cosmo does help wink wink wink Many of nl men were surprised o, never know such position existed
Yeah yeah! Don't deny it!
H2O2 is yours for the taking. Just say the word.
About A-40, he has gisted me about his seduction but he has not seduced me so don't get all angry.
Naija men CAN be useless. I told you I watch some people on NL but I just say determined not to talk until I get my facts straight.

H2O2:

Aww, this is so cute.
What's cute about that?
He didn't seduce me O! You people should not jump into conclusions.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2008
But I just called H202 and pleaded with him to take me as I am, he denied me o.
Wetin woman go do? cool cool cool

Eh en, then bawo le se moh wipe he's a seducer? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Raymond88(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

Wetin woman go do? cool cool cool

So i was right after all.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2008
oBVIOUSLY, IT WAS A JOKE cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by jgirl3: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

Wetin woman go do?  cool cool cool

Hold up, you called him? That means he's been using his phone swagger to seduce you. It's not easy. E joooo e gba fun won.

Awon lo sofun mi o!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Morenike3(f): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2008
It was a joke
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Raymond88(m): 6:47am On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

It was a joke
Keep telling yourself that! grin, sweetie you need counseling from the Dr of Love (me). That'll be a thousand Naira per minute, limited spots available. cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Cayon(f): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2008
@poster

In reality, 90% of men are not into the suducing thing . . .you nuh.  And its not b/c they don't love the woman.  So why not you seduce the man  wink

While he is lying down on the bed - get naked and shake your ass  grin grin

or

wear skimpy reavealing clothing and whisper in his ear what u want to do to him and if u speak another language do it that way (Je veux vous faire l'amour sauvage, mon amour wink)

Good night and good luck
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
Thanks Cayon kiss

Raymond88:

Keep telling yourself that! grin, sweetie you need counseling from the Dr of Love (me). That'll be a thousand Naira per minute, limited spots available. cool
~roll eyes~
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2008
Cayon:

@poster

In reality, 90% of men are not into the suducing thingyou nuh.  And its not b/c they don't love the woman.  So why not you seduce the man  wink

While he is lying down on the bed - get naked and shake your ass  grin grin

or

wear skimpy reavealing clothing and whisper in his ear what u want to do to him and if u speak another language do it that way (Je veux vous faire l'amour sauvage, mon amour)

Good night and good luck

True talk
Come to think of it, do i want to be seduced by a Nigeria man in yoruba dialect or seeing him in bed naked waiting for me or him wearing a male thong. Hell Nah angry angry angry
So i would rather do the seduction, The guy just have to be ROMANTIC and leave the seduction part to me cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by kanismith: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2008
Morenike, i thought u said u're married. Well i don't believe that or maybe ur so-called husband is not seductive.  Obviously i agreed with Raymond88,  I think u have a feelin 4 H202 and that u did post diz topic to get his attention or like i said earlier ur so-called husband isn't seductive enough. If that's the case, i think you would have made it clear to all NL. Despite that, i think you have feelin 4 H202, why denieling. Besides, almost all ur replies has been pointing directly towards him.

Well all i'm saying is that, both of u have some scores to settle. So stop pretending. Call him so u guys can make arrangement on how u can make love, if u are not married, but if u are, then learn how to love ur so-called husband and teach him how to seduce u.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
see home wreckers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Olota buruku
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Cayon(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
kanismith:

Morenike, i thought u said u're married. Well i don't believe that or maybe ur so-called husband is not seductive.  Obviously i agreed with Raymond88,  I think u have a feelin 4 H202 and that u did post diz topic to get his attention or like i said earlier ur so-called husband isn't seductive enough. If that's the case, i think you would have made it clear to all NL. Despite that, i think you have feelin 4 H202, why denieling. Besides, almost all ur replies has been pointing directly towards him.

Well all i'm saying is that, both of u have some scores to settle. So stop pretending. Call him so u guys can make arrangement on how u can make love, if u are not married, but if u are, then learn how to love ur so-called husband and teach him how to seduce u.

Thanks.
shocked :oCare to tell me what movie is showing? grin grin grin.

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by bawomolo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2008

although i got it like that, u just want me for my billions. golddigging trick cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by zerocost: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
First of all , lets begin from the basis of this discussion

- women are not like men , men see boobs , nice ass , good skin and we are ready for action
- women on the other hand , dont view sex like that , women only give sex if
1- you pay them that is the give and get attitude , etc ashies
2- she feels some thing for you it doesnt matter what it is , have gotten sex from women who feel sympathy for me
  in situations when thing go worng and they  know, i know alot of guys have gotten sympathy sex ,

secondly , men are categorise into nice guy bad boys and smooth guys each of which are unique in ther standing
but like james bond and marcello who get sex often are known as the smooth guys

these boys understand the very basis of the female attraction and FEMALE sex buttons
remember the guy that has so many girls or the one that stole that sexy girls attention from you last week

These boys know what they are doing right cos they learnt  undecided

i have read several books on this topic and know by experience and theory that , it is easy to seduce women if you understand the working of thier minds ,

i recommend you read books such as

real world seduction
sexual communication
secrets of the alpha male
without embarassment and double yor dating

and stop asking idoits that only get sex frm girls because she knew she would nly get that 5,ooo naira if she ,

GET AN E d U CA TI On , as a present i've attached an e book for the guy who KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS

N.b, Naija men dnt lack creativity  wink

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by zerocost: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
First of all , lets begin from the basis of this discussion

- women are not like men , men see boobs , nice ass , good skin and we are ready for action
- women on the other hand , dont view sex like that , women only give sex if
1- you pay them that is the give and get attitude , etc ashies
2- she feels some thing for you it doesnt matter what it is , have gotten sex from women who feel sympathy for me
  in situations when thing go worng and they  know, i know alot of guys have gotten sympathy sex ,

secondly , men are categorise into nice guy bad boys and smooth guys each of which are unique in ther standing
but like james bond and marcello who get sex often are known as the smooth guys

these boys understand the very basis of the female attraction and FEMALE sex buttons
remember the guy that has so many girls or the one that stole that sexy girls attention from you last week

These boys know what they are doing right cos they learnt  undecided

i have read several books on this topic and know by experience and theory that , it is easy to seduce women if you understand the working of thier minds ,

i recommend you read books such as

real world seduction
sexual communication
secrets of the alpha male
without embarassment and double yor dating

and stop asking idoits that only get sex frm girls because she knew she would nly get that 5,ooo naira if she ,

GET AN E d U CA TI On , as a present i've attached an e book for the guy who KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS

N.b, Naija men dnt lack creativity  wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
zero cost:

N.b, Naija men dnt lack creativity wink
<roll eyes>

bawomolo:

although i got it like that, u just want me for my billions. golddigging trick cool
ejo, who is talking to this one? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by whatever90(f): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
@topic
buahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhha grin grin grin

@topic again

not all of them undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
@topic
Some yeah, not all
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2008
Ibk, omo kekere, how you take know? shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Ibk, omo kekere, how you take know? shocked
Hah! The question is, how will it be that I no go take know? shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Andala: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2008
A load full of generalizing nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
Andala:

A load full of generalizing nonsense!
The ones screaming generalizations are part of the ones that can't seduce. shior

ibkaye:

Hah! The question is, how will it be that I no go take know? shocked
I no fit shout o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.