Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20454 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 2:01am On Nov 17, 2008
whatever90:

wrong,d problem wt u men is,u prefer listening to lies than d truth,if she told u she had sex 10 mins ago,u def would have called a hoe,so what r u driving at?

I wouldn't. I'll be like "Oh! Round 2?" No I'm just playing but I won't call her a LovePeddler.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by whatever90(f): 2:04am On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

I wouldn't. I'll be like "Oh! Round 2?" No I'm just playing but I won't call her a LovePeddler.

sweetheart d fact dat she was all over u does not mean shes had sex in d first place,it might interest u to know dat even virgins are all over their lovers just for affection,touching,kissing,and other things outside sex,even sm of them go as far as stripping themselves bare off their clothes,its just for d pleasure it gives but sex aint involved

so its a diff thing being allover u and actualy having sex wt u
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 2:04am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

lmao!! well, some of us are very seductive. . . .  wink

As tempting as that is, I have to decline. I'm a married woman. Am against infidelity  tongue tongue If only. . . . tongue

I hear ya cool

A married woman huh when did you get married and to whom if i may ask
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 2:06am On Nov 17, 2008
A-40:

I hear ya cool

A married woman huh when did you get married and to whom if i may ask

hear me well well tongue tongue

I got married a while ago and to my husband kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 2:14am On Nov 17, 2008
Seems this place has cooled off

Dark_Rxn:

hear me well well tongue tongue

I got married a while ago and to my husband kiss kiss
Bottomline:Nigerian Women are as un-seductive as Nigerian Men if not worse

And who is the lucky fella? how did he seduce you and is he nigerian too?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 2:17am On Nov 17, 2008
A-40:

Seems this place has cooled off
Bottomline:Nigerian Women are as un-seductive as Nigerian Men if not worse

And who is the lucky fella? how did he seduce you and is he nigerian too?
Lol, I can speak for myself sha. kiss kiss

awww, how sweet! He doesn't think himself lucky grin grin tongue I can't tell you how he seduced me na. Personal tongue Fortunately, he's not the typical naija man kiss Heaven sent!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 2:24am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Lol, I can speak for myself sha. kiss kiss

awww, how sweet! He doesn't think himself lucky grin grin tongue I can't tell you how he seduced me na. Personal tongue Fortunately, he's not the typical naija man kiss Heaven sent!
Hmm that remains to be seen

How can he not think himself lucky is it easy to find a seductive Naija woman?If you would not tell me how he seduced you at least tell me who he is? Heaven-sent? hmm i think i have heard this before ooh
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 2:27am On Nov 17, 2008
A-40:

Hmm that remains to be seen

How can he not think himself lucky is it easy to find a seductive Naija woman?If you would not tell me how he seduced you at least tell me who he is? Heaven-sent? hmm i think i have heard this before ooh
How will you know sef? Only my hubby can tell you na tongue tongue

hehe, help me ask am o angry angry lol, even if I tell you, you don't know him . tongue yeppp, heaven sent. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 2:34am On Nov 17, 2008
A heaven-sent is not someone you have no confidence to talk about. That your pillow is not heaven-sent, it is silly fetish.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 2:38am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

How will you know sef? Only my hubby can tell you na tongue tongue

hehe, help me ask am o angry angry lol, even if I tell you, you don't know him . tongue yeppp, heaven sent.  kiss kiss
Try me and see lol i am not sure your hubby would want to tell about his sexual and sensual activities with his wife

But seriously seeing this thread reminds me of some old Dave Chappelle show and he said something very remarkable which is the fact that Men and Women don't get along anymore and that all you women say is Chivalry is dead and yes i agree its dead cos you women killed it
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 2:40am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

A heaven-sent is not someone you have no confidence to talk about. That your pillow is not heaven-sent, it is silly fetish.
Just because I do not wish to tell you about my husband he's not heaven sent?
I am protecting him kiss kiss

My pillow just keeps me company while he's at work.
soft and comforting cool cool cool jealous? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2008
A-40:

Try me and see lol i am not sure your hubby would want to tell about his sexual and sensual activities with his wife

But seriously seeing this thread reminds me of some old Dave Chappelle show and he said something very remarkable which is the fact that Men and Women don't get along anymore and that all you women say is Chivalry is dead and yes i agree its dead because you women killed it
A-40, are you promoting infidelity? shocked shocked shocked

how did we kill it? did we stop y'all from learning how to seduce? shocked shocked shocked
I love Chappelle though grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 2:44am On Nov 17, 2008
awo funfuuuuun
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 2:56am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

A-40, are you promoting infidelity? shocked shocked shocked

how did we kill it? did we stop y'all from learning how to seduce? shocked shocked shocked
I love Chappelle though grin grin
On the contrary ooh!! so stop thinking to the left my life is very precious you never know if Magun(landmine) has been planted in that honey-pot i am in my early early twenties abeg my time never reach

Yes you girlies did with the whole feminism thingy, women thinking they know men better than we know ourselves taking advices from each from other women about how Men behave when its friggin obvious you girls don't know what you are talking about
E.g You go to a bookstore and you see a book titled 100 ways to please your Man and its always written by some woman
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 2:59am On Nov 17, 2008
A-40:

On the contrary ooh!! so stop thinking to the left my life is very precious you never know if Magun(landmine) has been planted in that honey-pot i am in my early early twenties abeg my time never reach

Yes you girlies did with the whole feminism thingy, women thinking they know men better than we know ourselves taking advices from each from other women about how Men behave when its friggin obvious you girls don't know what you are talking about
E.g You go to a bookstore and you see a book titled 100 ways to please your Man and its always written by some woman
22 grin grin I know tongue Magun in which honey pot? Olorun ma je!!

oh pish posh!! Na only naija feminist dey? Even american men still dey seduce. . . . why can't naija men? Its so so so rare!

I've seen books on "ways to keep your woman satisfied". . . .what's your point? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 3:10am On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

22 grin grin I know tongue Magun in which honey pot? Olorun ma je!!

oh pish posh!! Na only naija feminist dey? Even american men still dey seduce. . . . why can't naija men? Its so so so rare!

I've seen books on "ways to keep your woman satisfied". . . .what's your point? tongue
No i am not 22 ooh give me a few more months will ya?It is like a virus you wouldn't know when its been installed in your hard-drive i see you have finally gotten the answer to my assignment you where 10 days 22 hours and 42 minutes late tongue

I think you should stick to those American Men tongue tongue

They are hardly ever written by men we are not that idle my point is you girls need to stop seeking opinion on men from people that know jack shyte about us we would all get along better if that happened
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 3:13am On Nov 17, 2008
How did you know? tongue

am sticking to naija men o. . . .but it does not mean I cannot point out their flaws cool

How many naija women wrote book on how to keep ya man? abeg!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tpia: 4:00am On Nov 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
You know Morenike, Seduction requires a little patience and TLC . . which 90% Nigerian men are completely incapble of undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tkb417(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
~roll eyes~ am I the only woman in the world?

Just tell us how you'll seduce a woman. Stop wetting your pants b/c am a married woman

olodo tongue tongue married ko, divorced no
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by NaijaWifey(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
Getting a good nigerian man who knows how to seduce a women is like playing the slots in Vegas, some times you hit but mostly you miss!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
NaijaWifey:

Getting a good nigerian man who knows how to seduce a women is like playing the slots in Vegas,  some times you hit but mostly you miss!

and you were one of the lucky few to get one that seduce blah blah blah. . . Some of ladies are so quick to generalize men but your lovers are never part of that stereotype LOL!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

and you were one of the lucky few to get one that seduce blah blah blah. . . Some of ladies are so quick to generalize men but your lovers are never part of that stereotype LOL!!

Of course

@ topic

Sometimes women want love, other times they want sex.

So having a man who is always romantic can be so freaking boring!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by ndumart: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2008
@poster

I think the topic should read - The Nigerian men i have been with are Unromantic and incapable of Seducing.

Grouping all Nigerian men together is fallacious. Besides, a child who has never been to another man's farm believes his father's farm is the biggest.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by NaijaWifey(f): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Michelina89, thank you

not every man can do everything, he may be a great at sex and bad as a boyfriend

great as a provider and husband and friend but the sex is not great everyday. You have to take what is most important and put everything else in perspective.

or he is a genius in the bed but, that is his only good quality.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by bogzyboy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
LOL
the replies have been so funny
especially the ones from eldee and 4play
u guys are something else.
i just might laugh myself to sleep
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2008
@naijawifey thank you very much for your comment you re d only one who have said the plain truth. Most naija women think faster than a goat by five minutes. Firstly men are not perfect what one is good in another might not. Our women have lost what makes them who they are they have become so materialistic and fake at the same time. When i was growing up i had great ideas about romance. Try buy nigerian women flowers and see wether they will value it? Yet they say we cannot seduce. It is only their boyfriends that are flawless. I wonder if their so called heaven sent are from benin republic. Are they not still nigerians. Pls ya'll should understand that this is nigeria. No matter the civilisation we have our way of doing things. All this female activist attitude will not help ya'll. Naija women are wonderful and i'm proud to have one of you as a fiance but please just try and be real and we will only love you the more. Peace.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
tkb417:

olodo tongue tongue married ko, divorced no
Lol, Tbk eh, sorry I forgot to invite you to the wedding wink

Kingsleyinfo:

@naijawifey thank you very much for your comment you re d only one who have said the plain truth. Most naija women think faster than a goat by five minutes. Firstly men are not perfect what one is good in another might not. Our women have lost what makes them who they are they have become so materialistic and fake at the same time. When i was growing up i had great ideas about romance. Try buy nigerian women flowers and see wether they will value it? Yet they say we cannot seduce. It is only their boyfriends that are flawless. I wonder if their so called heaven sent are from benin republic. Are they not still nigerians. please ya'll should understand that this is nigeria. No matter the civilisation we have our way of doing things. All this female activist attitude will not help ya'll. Naija women are wonderful and i'm proud to have one of you as a fiance but please just try and be real and we will only love you the more. Peace.
Is this 4Play? angry
You guys are killing me!! You mean to tell me that Nigerian women are this way? shocked shocked
Wow!!  undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by server34(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
Dats it point blank. There's no point being seductive or trying to seduce because wen another man carry money come, she go waka. The materialism of (most) Naija women has ruled out the need for Naija men to be seductive, all u need is 'ego'.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry What? Why na?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
The only sure way to seduce a woman. . .either old or young is just money.

Server. you right. Guys shouldnt just bother their head about how to seduce a woman, just let them know u've gat quids and the next thing is to go wait for them in your bedroom. undecided. . . .seduction finished!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Love To Lust / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.