Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45517 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol thnks for the birthday wish..buh i cnt stop disliking you ......... Do u enjoy sayin bad words?
nna eh the tin tire me oh embarassed
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2014
marieolae:
loolz. Just a joke but I believe that at one point in ur life, you've been a victim wink
marie I wan to send you PM, can you receive mails now ? tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Acidosis(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

This is exactly what I'm trying to say, the Acidosis of before wouldn't make such comment.
I'm sorry...

Oya pm me your real (old) nl name.
Thanks
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

You a Foooooooolish boy! How can you call her a witch? Were you born feet first? I have always known that empty space in your brain will fail you one day. U see yourself? If i call you stup/id na,dem go say I dey para but dem no go caution your show of stupidity.Animal!
k
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

yes grin
its not coool u knw..... Would want u to stop....
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
chimerase2:
nna eh the tin tire me oh embarassed
wish she would change
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2014
MizMyColi undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
its working jor..I fixed it like 2 weeks bk
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap dia! Btw, na so body cream cost for ya side? See ya crusty legs dem, you con pose dey snap that thing wey dry like cowfoot. You no get shame o...TUA!
see u see 6feet ur a girl and i will advice u not to pick fight u cant win, and for ur information i snap that pix at my shop when i was busy, so mind ur self oh befor i put u for ur level #puny
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
More than is not ur height bro...

How tall are you??
20feet plus small inch, lwkm
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2014
chimerase2:
amu not an ibo amu a yoruba guy
Omo yoruba ni mi angry
it mean something for we own language oh (igbo)
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Acidosis:

thunder fire ur decayed yansh!

grin grin grin
shai ur very wicked
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
check
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I dslike FLAWLES
fine nearest Express Road is going to be easy for u
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol thnks for the birthday wish..buh i cnt stop disliking you ......... Do u enjoy sayin bad words?
that girl mouth sharp pass razor blade she just dey vomit craze for mouth, i pity her husband for here
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
that girl mouth sharp pass razor blade she just dey vomit craze for mouth, i pity her husband for here
Lmao! Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
see u see 6feet ur a girl and i will advice u not to pick fight u cant win, and for ur information i snap that pix at my shop when i was busy, so mind ur self oh befor i put u for ur level #puny
Lolz...Nna,this ya shop ndi full ooo...ya container land safe and well tru tru.Wetin you dey sell? Oiyel? Abi na pirate u dey distribute? grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz...Nna,this ya shop ndi full ooo...ya container land safe and well tru tru.Wetin you dey sell? Oiyel? Abi na pirate u dey distribute? grin
thank u but mind urself oh
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Ignorance is bliss.
ur life don finish already, all this small small boys don open ur hoe wild
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Now, I know the implications of not getting married on time.... Turns some ladies to stinking, mor'fucking hopeless abandoned bitches.... undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
Now, I know the implications of not getting married on time.... Turns some ladies to stinking, mor'fucking hopeless abandoned bitches.... undecided
ahn ahn see bashing at its zenith... Egbon, who you dey bash like dis ?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
two ov una dey mk me laff
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
ahn ahn see bashing at its zenith... Egbon, who you dey bash like dis ?
some jobless bitches (that should be on the mountain crying to God for husbands)wanna start a war they'll never win undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
two ov una dey mk me laff
that girl brain need procold
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2014
tryke , welcome to nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
that girl brain need procold
even urs tooo.. Why u go dey follow am they yabb... U suppose knw say u dey waste ur time nd energy.......ignore her mehn...
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Cutehector4u:
even urs tooo.. Why u go dey follow am they yabb... U suppose knw say u dey waste ur time nd energy.......ignore her mehn...
o.k.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
ur life don finish already, all this small small boys don open ur hoe wild
eya...na so dem dey open ya mother own? shocked undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
You sef follow ya brain talk na... angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

eya...na so dem dey mother own? shocked undecided
i no even understand u self
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

eya...na so dem dey open ya mother own? shocked undecided
female donkey, go over to ur house and ask ur mom who impregnanted her to give birth to u because as much i can see u have no father, blacke
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

You sef follow ya brain talk na... angry
u won die for my hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.