Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45493 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lordabas:

You're already a goddess of love & beauty wink i can see the beauty but you aint showing me no love..so i'm confused cheesy

Lol..those kids all they sing about is a womans waist i'd rather listen to you sing than them undecided

Good girl gone bad. U got the looks of a good girl but Nissi don spoil you cheesy Lol You already know d amount of guys that have fallen for ur charming self..u should be antigay o otherwise many guys will be brokenhearted cheesy

Haha I am not oo. I don't see any Bolu in history books wink lol which love would you like midear

Haaaaaah if you hear me sing you'll go deaf. I'm simply horrific.. What's wrong with the woman's waist oo

Looooool I am a. Good girl and so is Nissi. We don't cause trouble oo wink lol please name a few I don't know them. Sorry oo I'm TeamGay forevvvves
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 3:15am On Nov 25, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I am not oo. I don't see any Bolu in history books wink lol which love would you like midear

Haaaaaah if you hear me sing you'll go deaf. I'm simply horrific.. What's wrong with the woman's waist oo

Looooool I am a. Good girl and so is Nissi. We don't cause trouble oo wink lol please name a few I don't know them. Sorry oo I'm TeamGay forevvvves
Your name was taken off the history books cos you were a threat to others but Bolu will always be in our hearts & mind forever wink the kinda love Chris gets cheesy

Loool thats bad you need some tutoring from me..i can sing & my voice is angelic..no bragging. tongue
Not the waist per say i mean the booty..a big one causes commotion, take a cue from yourself cheesy

You good no doubt but Nissi got bad+trouble written all over her tongue
Those men are goodlooking also,give them a chance & u wont even think of gay no more cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Lordabas:

Your name was taken off the history books cos you were a threat to others but Bolu will always be in our hearts & mind forever wink the kinda love Chris gets cheesy

Loool thats bad you need some tutoring from me..i can sing & my voice is angelic..no bragging. tongue
Not the waist per say i mean the booty..a big one causes commotion, take a cue from yourself cheesy

You good no doubt but Nissi got bad+trouble written all over her tongue
Those men are goodlooking also,give them a chance & u wont even think of gay no more cheesy

Hahaha who's hearts? Apart from you maybe I doubt I'm I anyone's heart and mind lol Hahaha you'll receive all that love when you stop hating on him

Haha really? You're going to have to sing for me now. By fire by force. You shall sing. Haaah lol I really do think you're seeing things there's nooo booty lol

Lol I feel so sorry for Nissi. Everyone is always saying she looks like trouble and I look like the good one when it's really the other way around. Which men oo. I don't know them so I don't know if they're Goodlooking or not.

Btw: 3:15? Why you up?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha who's hearts? Apart from you maybe I doubt I'm I anyone's heart and mind lol Hahaha you'll receive all that love when you stop hating on him

Haha really? You're going to have to sing for me now. By fire by force. You shall sing. Haaah lol I really do think you're seeing things there's nooo booty lol

Btw: 3:15? Why you up?

Bolu is known worldwide jare..shes an international brand wink What does Bolu mean btw, i aint yoruba.
I guess i'm not gonna be recieving the love then tongue

Sorry i dont sing for free, i'm quite expensive. tongue You can deny it all you want i'm glad i saw it..there is, in abundance cheesy

Lol everyone..you see i told u the beautiful one will always look good in peoples eye wink sorry for Nissi cheesy

I was watching some korean drama..those guys rili romantic..you should try some korean too. Btw y were u also up dreaming of Breezy, athink? cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

Bolu is known worldwide jare..shes an international brand wink What does Bolu mean btw, i aint yoruba.
I guess i'm not gonna be recieving the love then tongue

Sorry i dont sing for free, i'm quite expensive. tongue You can deny it all you want i'm glad i saw it..there is, in abundance cheesy

Lol everyone..you see i told u the beautiful one will always look good in peoples eye wink sorry for Nissi cheesy

I was watching some korean drama..those guys rili romantic..you should try some korean too. Btw y were u also up dreaming of Breezy, athink? cheesy

Lol. Boluwatife - The way God wants it. I think. What are you then? Nope no love for you.

Haha right. How much do you cost then cheesy lol I dunno what you saw oo. I'm just short that's it.

Beautiful ke? Nissi is like a supermodel oo Dont get it twisted wink Nah honestly she's a good girl I promise.

Haha Korean movies undecided.. Hahahaha hell no. Actually I had a dream about cats
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol. Boluwatife - The way God wants it. I think. What are you then? Nope no love for you.

Haha right. How much do you cost then cheesy lol I dunno what you saw oo. I'm just short that's it.

Beautiful ke? Nissi is like a supermodel oo Dont get it twisted wink Nah honestly she's a good girl I promise.

Haha Korean movies undecided.. Hahahaha hell no. Actually I had a dream about cats

Awww the gods choice cheesy I'm from the part of 9ja that like eating dog meat grin if you stil dont know get ur ass back here & get schooled tongue

Well lets say 89% of what u got in your bank acct cheesy Statistic show that 99% of petite girls are endowed..u must be among the remaining 1% then grin

Lool. Can i bank on that promise? wink

Damn those evil creatures actually i was expecting a pretty girl like u to dream of things like dove undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

Awww the gods choice cheesy I'm from the part of 9ja that like eating dog meat grin if you stil dont know get ur ass back here & get schooled tongue

Well lets say 89% of what u got in your bank acct cheesy Statistic show that 99% of petite girls are endowed..u must be among the remaining 1% then grin

Lool. Can i bank on that promise? wink

Damn those evil creatures actually i was expecting a pretty girl like u to dream of things like dove undecided

Looool I Dont even know the President of Ireland not to talk of Nigeria Like. I'm really uninterested in the country's welfare sad

Hmm 89% of my bank account. Lol you'd stay the exact same lol. I use my fathers card lol he still doesn't trust me with money tongue. Damn the gods lol I just had to be in that remaining non pretty non endowned 1%

Haha yes you can wink

Lol I've like 5 in my back garden. My mum haaaaates them lol always calling RSPCA. Ehm lol I dont like birds
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool I Dont even know the President of Ireland not to talk of Nigeria Like. I'm really uninterested in the country's welfare sad

Hmm 89% of my bank account. Lol you'd stay the exact same lol. I use my fathers card lol he still doesn't trust me with money tongue. Damn the gods lol I just had to be in that remaining non pretty non endowned 1%

Haha yes you can wink

Lol I've like 5 in my back garden. My mum haaaaates them lol always calling RSPCA. Ehm lol I dont like birds

Oh poor you what r you then interested in? undecided

Hehehe what if i told u my voice is sweeter than Breezys u'd empty ur fathers card for me wink would av believed that only if i didnt see u undecided

Sorry i dont believe a promise of someone that doesn't even know d president of her country tongue

Loool i once loved cats tho not until one day whr i tried separating them from mating & it nearly bit off my finger grin since then i started hating dose creatures angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordabas:

Oh poor you what r you then interested in? undecided

Hehehe what if i told u my voice is sweeter than Breezys u'd empty ur fathers card for me wink would av believed that only if i didnt see u undecided

Sorry i dont believe a promise of someone that doesn't even know d president of her country tongue

Loool i once loved cats tho not until one day whr i tried separating them from mating & it nearly bit off my finger grin since then i started hating dose creatures angry

Lol Chris Brown wink my bae.

shocked that would be an accomplishment. I like his speaking voice and his laugh and when he smiles my heart just melts. Haha you want my father to kill me shocked haha I dont know what you saw even

Haha would you like it if you were disturbed during a good bang like. Why separate them ehh. In fact good for you tongue I'd Like to have a pet jaguar
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Chris Brown wink my bae.

shocked that would be an accomplishment. I like his speaking voice and his laugh and when he smiles my heart just melts. Haha you want my father to kill me shocked haha I dont know what you saw even

Haha would you like it if you were disturbed during a good bang like. Why separate them ehh. In fact good for you tongue I'd Like to have a pet jaguar

All that description for that crazy fella? I'm just waiting for d day whr Chris announces his marriage plans for some other chick. The look on your face wil be epic tongue
Ok i saw a butt which happened to be urs & i scanned thru it with my computer eyes and it was mightier than Shakira's..stop denying o cheesy

Lol i wont even feel myself getting distured cheesy ..weirdo have you seen a black jaguar b4? Scary shocked
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lordabas:

All that description for that crazy fella? I'm just waiting for d day whr Chris announces his marriage plans for some other chick. The look on your face wil be epic tongue
Ok i saw a butt which happened to be urs & i scanned thru it with my computer eyes and it was mightier than Shakira's..stop denying o cheesy

Lol i wont even feel myself getting distured cheesy ..weirdo have you seen a black jaguar b4? Scary shocked

Sigh lol why so eager for my unhappiness sad that's not very nice. Anyways if he's happy I'm happy. Whomever he decides to spend forever with is all good with me wink

Lol no no no I do not have any butt Ehh stoppit

Haha naughty boy... hmmm no lol I want a nice sexy one spotted brown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.