Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45374 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

I'm not against them i like Bruno mars, Miquel, etc wink

Apologies accepted i think i have to use my fake gold to bet on something worthless not on something as genuine as u cheesy

Yor picture jare.Maybe i saw wrong but thats definitely what i saw cheesy

Haaaaaha lol Bruno Mars... You're an emotional man aren't you tongue

Lol good. In fact you should use diamonds and platinum to bet on me smiley

Hahahaha which picture oo shocked what did you see
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haaaaaha lol Bruno Mars... You're an emotional man aren't you tongue

Lol good. In fact you should use diamonds and platinum to bet on me smiley

Hahahaha which picture oo shocked what did you see
Nah i hardly show emotion but I'm trying to be one since i heard women love their men emotional cheesy

Diamond!!!? shocked shocked
Anyways u're worth it grin

A picture of you & some other girl smiling at the mirror..in a shopping mall i guess then i saw ur figure 8 cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

Nah i hardly show emotion but I'm trying to be one since i heard women love their men emotional cheesy

Diamond!!!? shocked shocked
Anyways u're worth it grin

A picture of you & some other girl smiling at the mirror..in a shopping mall i guess then i saw ur figure 8 cheesy

Lol you listen to Bruno mars with no emotions shocked you're a real OG innih. Haha maybe... Some women..

Looool oh yeah worth the world

shocked I haaaaaaate that picture. Im so short sad haaaaah that was nissi beside me... I didn't see any figure 8 oo
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you listen to Bruno mars with no emotions shocked you're a real OG innih. Haha maybe... Some women..

Looool oh yeah worth the world

shocked I haaaaaaate that picture. Im so short sad haaaaah that was nissi beside me... I didn't see any figure 8 oo
Yeah original ganster. cool In my previous life showing emotion was seen as a weakness (i was a warrior grin ) but i'm trying to change tho.
I'm sure u aint among the 'some women' i know u like them razz tongue

Worth heaven and earth smiley

How dare you send a pic u hate angry
Lol.You should be happy atleast since girls like tall men it won't be hard 4 you to find cheesy
Nissi..weirdo lipsrsealed You two actually got d same figure..segzy cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
[size=25pt] appreciation goes to all those who voted me today.. Words can't describe how appreciative I am [/size]

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordabas:

Yeah original ganster. cool In my previous life showing emotion was seen as a weakness (i was a warrior grin ) but i'm trying to change tho.
I'm sure u aint among the 'some women' i know u like them razz tongue

Worth heaven and earth smiley

How dare you send a pic u hate angry
Lol.You should be happy atleast since girls like tall men it won't be hard 4 you to find cheesy
Nissi..weirdo lipsrsealed You two actually got d same figure..segzy cheesy

Loooooool past life. So you're weird too. We should totally make a squad

Awh so you know I'm worth heaven and earth.. So why were you speaking fake gold before...

Cause it had my forehead lol... Well I don't want a guy too tall now So he can be beating me shocked looool we do not have the same figure at alllll shocked she's too beautiful
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Loooooool past life. So you're weird too. We should totally make a squad

Awh so you know I'm worth heaven and earth.. So why were you speaking fake gold before...

Cause it had my forehead lol... Well I don't want a guy too tall now So he can be beating me shocked looool we do not have the same figure at alllll shocked she's too beautiful
Haha. Squad? What were u in ur past life? My heart tells me a goddess, my mind tells me a slave or what were u? grin

I was blinded by my hate for Chris i think tongue

Tall guys beat women? Where'd u hear that? shocked
The shape is almost d same..the figure 8 i mean & Ure more beautiful cheesy
The only advantage shes got over u is height tongue

BTW u disappeared i thank God ure still alive angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordabas:

Haha. Squad? What were u in ur past life? My heart tells me a goddess, my mind tells me a slave or what were u? grin

A slave shocked . I'd rather stick with Goddess thank you very much.

shocked and how does one associate fake gold with Chris :-/

Haaaaaaaah not all tall me. I'm very frustrating you see and in afraid they'll just get fed up and slap me shocked

I don't have a figure 8 oo and she does definitely. Plus she's much much much more beautiful
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordabas:

Haaaaaaaah not all tall me. I'm very frustrating you see and in afraid they'll just get fed up and slap me shocked

I don't have a figure 8 oo and she does definitely. Plus she's much much much more beautiful

I apologize. Rough week
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Why sticking with goddess when u never admit to being beautiful. A slave will fit u better tongue

because Chris is wack cheesy

The kinda tall men u roll with all got the Chris Brown factor(beat+Slap) haha tongue
Say whatever u want i know ure much more beautiful tongue
Nissi is 50% & ure like 99% cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordabas:

Why sticking with goddess when u never admit to being beautiful. A slave will fit u better tongue

because Chris is wack cheesy

The kinda tall men u roll with all got the Chris Brown factor(beat+Slap) haha tongue
Say whatever u want i know ure much more beautiful tongue
Nissi is 50% & ure like 99% cheesy

Haha slaves are beautiful too. Maybe I'm an ugly goddess.

Chris is wack shocked you're crazy

Lol I could only dream of rolling with Chris. Ehm he slapped one girl one time.

That's very untrue. I promise you she's 200%
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

LoL..have u ever seen an ugly goddess before? They always pretty. Better stick with the slave cheesy

So u've been dreaming all this while. I'm happy it was all a dream..you know once a beater always a beater..you wouldn't love seeing ur lovely face turn into a punching bag tongue

If Nissi is really 200% then that means she aint photogenic,maybe cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordabas:

LoL..have u ever seen an ugly goddess before? They always pretty. Better stick with the slave cheesy

So u've been dreaming all this while. I'm happy it was all a dream..you know once a beater always a beater..you wouldn't love seeing ur lovely face turn into a punching bag tongue

If Nissi is really 200% then that means she aint photogenic,maybe cheesy

Haha well I can the very first ugly goddess innih wink

shocked lol I do not agree. Is that the only thing you've against him? Okay he hit rihanna. We get it. Why are you still stuck in 2009. Move on.

She's very very very very photogenic. Believe me. She's beautiful.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well I can the very first ugly goddess innih wink

shocked lol I do not agree. Is that the only thing you've against him? Okay he hit rihanna. We get it. Why are you still stuck in 2009. Move on.

She's very very very very photogenic. Believe me. She's beautiful.
Nigerians r already known for too many bad things abeg grin ugly ke? Nah..you'd give aphrodite a run for her money wink

I already moved on but i don't seem to like him undecided

Ofcus she's beautiful in her own way grin
I will give believe a chance since u knw her more than me,But from what i saw she isn't cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lordabas:

Nigerians r already known for too many bad things abeg grin ugly ke? Nah..you'd give aphrodite a run for her money wink

I already moved on but i don't seem to like him undecided

Ofcus she's beautiful in her own way grin
I will give believe a chance since u knw her more than me,But from what i saw she isn't cheesy

Haaaaaha Aphrodite lol hilarious. Shed have to be extremly disgusting for me to be able to even stand next to her.

So you dislike him for no reason undecided

Lol shed give Aphrodite a run for her money truss. Then turn her lesbian.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haaaaaha Aphrodite lol hilarious. Shed have to be extremly disgusting for me to be able to even stand next to her.

So you dislike him for no reason undecided

Lol shed give Aphrodite a run for her money truss. Then turn her lesbian.
Ofcus she'll feel disgusting standing nxt to you cos she's no match with a beauty like u..ure way above her cheesy

Everything about him i dont except for his songs alone undecided

Loool..shed give Lupita nyongo a run not aphrodite. Haha i trust her cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lordabas:

Ofcus she'll feel disgusting standing nxt to you cos she's no match with a beauty like u..ure way above her cheesy

Everything about him i dont except for his songs alone undecided

Loool..shed give Lupita nyongo a run not aphrodite. Haha i trust her cheesy

Haha no I think its the other way around wink she's very beautiful...

You mustn't know a lot about him them. He's very appealing

Nooooo lol here's another picture of her and my friend Lakeshia wink

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by 1miccza: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:
haha see as your head big like geepee tank.

See that motor don go far, your head still d show for im side mirro.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by 1miccza: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
My name everywhere,wtf is wrong with you newbies? undecided

E bami bere o,it's almost an anthem now.....
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
1miccza:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

Wetin u d laugh na!
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by 1miccza: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:

Wetin u d laugh na!

As u talk say motor don go far but the guy big head no gree comot for the mirror now na real geepee tank be dat!!!!
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by 1miccza: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:

Wetin u d laugh na!
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
1miccza:

As u talk say motor don go far but the guy big head no gree comot for the mirror now na real geepee tank be dat!!!!
Hahahahaha
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha no I think its the other way around wink she's very beautiful...

You mustn't know a lot about him them. He's very appealing

Nooooo lol here's another picture of her and my friend Lakeshia wink
Yea she is but If only you were born then no one would have recognised her she prolly would av been like another girl nxt door cheesy

I know a little..he even went to prison, is that whats appealing? undecided

Oh-myy shocked shocked shes really a beauty shocked r u sure shes the same girl or she had a plastic surgery done? grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lordabas:

Yea she is but If only you were born then no one would have recognised her she prolly would av been like another girl nxt door cheesy

I know a little..he even went to prison, is that whats appealing? undecided

Oh-myy shocked shocked shes really a beauty shocked r u sure shes the same girl or she had a plastic surgery done? grin

Hahaha if I was born at that time I'd be burnt alive for looking less than beautiful...

Sigh there's more to him than prison and rihanna.

Lol tooooooooold ya wink nope same girl. That's my main chicka
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha if I was born at that time I'd be burnt alive for looking less than beautiful...

Sigh there's more to him than prison and rihanna.

Lol tooooooooold ya wink nope same girl. That's my main chicka
Loool nah. Maybe burnt alive due to their jealousy since ure too beautifully to be human. wink You'd snatch all their men from them cheesy

Enlighten me abeg tell me more bad things u know about him cheesy

She got nothing on ya still wink that Lakeshia tho i've fallen for her already ure surrounded by beauties cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lordabas:

Loool nah. Maybe burnt alive due to their jealousy since ure too beautifully to be human. wink You'd snatch all their men from them cheesy

Enlighten me abeg tell me more bad things u know about him cheesy

She got nothing on ya still wink that Lakeshia tho i've fallen for her already ure surrounded by beauties cheesy

Haha are you sure we're talking about the same Aphrodite here... Which men will I be snatching lol no oo

Hehe no more crimes midear he's perfection.

Haha liiiiiiiies she's too beautiful stopp. Lakeshia my bae. She's just wow wink I know right. I might turn gay tbh
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha are you sure we're talking about the same Aphrodite here... Which men will I be snatching lol no oo

Hehe no more crimes midear he's perfection.

Haha liiiiiiiies she's too beautiful stopp. Lakeshia my bae. She's just wow wink I know right. I might turn gay tbh

Sigh. I think comparing u with aphrodite is an insult to u anyway..she no reach u wink that's one thing abt goddesses they're men snatchers cheesy

if to say Chris was african i'd have said he used juju on you..sigh blind girl tongue

Sincerely ure more beautiful..i mean am
embarassed Lakeshia looks more better than her tho tongue
Turn gay? Lol No try am o..what becomes of all the guys lining up for ur love grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lordabas:

Sigh. I think comparing u with aphrodite is an insult to u anyway..she no reach u wink that's one thing abt goddesses they're men snatchers cheesy

if to say Chris was african i'd have said he used juju on you..sigh blind girl tongue

Sincerely ure more beautiful..i mean am
embarassed Lakeshia looks more better than her tho tongue
Turn gay? Lol No try am o..what becomes of all the guys lining up for ur love grin

Hahaha youre very god with this flattery thing. But If I anything more beautiful as she was wouldn't I be the Goddess of love wink

Hahaha well you live in nigeria. Davido and Wizkid have probably ruined your taste

Sigh they're both very beautiful lol I only chill with the baddest wink. Haha yes now I'm totally ProGay wink hehe which line of guys oo
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha youre very god with this flattery thing. But If I anything more beautiful as she was wouldn't I be the Goddess of love wink

Hahaha well you live in nigeria. Davido and Wizkid have probably ruined your taste

Sigh they're both very beautiful lol I only chill with the baddest wink. Haha yes now I'm totally ProGay wink hehe which line of guys oo
You're already a goddess of love & beauty wink i can see the beauty but you aint showing me no love..so i'm confused cheesy

Lol..those kids all they sing about is a womans waist i'd rather listen to you sing than them undecided

Good girl gone bad. U got the looks of a good girl but Nissi don spoil you cheesy Lol You already know d amount of guys that have fallen for ur charming self..u should be antigay o otherwise many guys will be brokenhearted cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
mcdreeezy:
OP who are those people you just mentioned I don't know them.

#ISchooledInFrance
same here.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
marieolae:
Lolz tosyne2much dis ur question..I cannot answer it oh

My own questions

Mrcork please why are you so obsessed with light skin?

Chibwike why are you so nice to everyone. Please I wanna see you vex lolz

Merit12 please wetin concern you wid black people? I no understand

Adepeiro why do u like using mzmycolis font lol?

Tosyne2much can u please tell the world why you refuse to admit that you've been a victim of woman “wrappering”

Naijaboiy please why r u always using dis your bold and italic fonts?

Onila please why must you create a thread every 5 seconds?

Andyblaze,andyboomba,andykiniko please why do u have soo many monikers?

Mrsbreezy why do u change your dp everyday lolz?

and y do u check mrsbreezy picture everyday?? grin
marieolae:
Lolz tosyne2much dis ur question..I cannot answer it oh

My own questions

Mrcork please why are you so obsessed with light skin?

Chibwike why are you so nice to everyone. Please I wanna see you vex lolz

Merit12 please wetin concern you wid black people? I no understand

Adepeiro why do u like using mzmycolis font lol?

Tosyne2much can u please tell the world why you refuse to admit that you've been a victim of woman “wrappering”

Naijaboiy please why r u always using dis your bold and italic fonts?

Onila please why must you create a thread every 5 seconds?

Andyblaze,andyboomba,andykiniko please why do u have soo many monikers?

Mrsbreezy why do u change your dp everyday lolz?

and y do u check mrsbreezy picture everyday??

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.