Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45205 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why can't I click on the moniker nobody
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy don't forget me 2moro oooo grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

haha no she's not. She's not a hater like you tho.

Lol are you sure you're looking at me shocked you're very funny

shocked forty shocked I sound forty shocked
That girl got taste unlike you cheesy

Yeah trust me cheesy
or do you have a duplicate shocked

Yeah very aggressive like a woman in menopause maybe if i can hear ur voice i might have a rethink grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
ojingbe:
Why can't I click on the moniker nobody
bros abeg no forget me ooooo.. 2moro is the day
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
MrsBreezy don't forget me 2moro oooo grin

I won't Dont worry smiley
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

That girl got taste unlike you cheesy

Yeah trust me cheesy
or do you have a duplicate shocked

Yeah very aggressive like a woman in menopause maybe if i can hear ur voice i might have a rethink grin

Loooooool if you think lil Wayne and migos are good taste :-/

No I dont sad lol sorry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I do not!!!!!!
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Loooooool if you think lil Wayne and migos are good taste :-/

No I dont sad lol sorry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I do not!!!!!!
Lil wayne & whatt??! shocked The two of you don't have taste atall..birds of the same feather

That body is smashing & the face angelic its really sad if u think otherwise cheesy

Lol.Was just kidding cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

Lil wayne & whatt??! shocked The two of you don't have taste atall..birds of the same feather

That body is smashing & the face angelic its really sad if u think otherwise cheesy

Lol.Was just kidding cheesy

Lol please tell me you know migos...

Haha you haven't even seen my body lol and looks are deceiving tongue

Hehe so you think I'm 19 shocked
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You don't even look 19, you like 8yrs grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I dunno the dude but am sure he's wack since u guys don't like good things grin

I've seen o very voluptuous shocked Yeah true but yours aint i can bet my fake gold chain on that. smiley

I said you look it but I'm definitely sure u're you aint over 20 cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:

You don't even look 19, you like 8yrs grin

Haha do I really lol. Well I guess when I'm 60 I'll be looking 30 so its alright
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

I dunno the dude but am sure he's wack since u guys don't like good things grin

I've seen shocked Yeah true but yours aint i can bet my fake gold chain on that. smiley

I said you look it but I'm definitely sure u're you aint over 20 cheesy

Lol whaaaaaaaat shocked. Really? Versace Versace Medusa head on me like I'm Illuminati? Ring a bell?

Haha I guess you wouldn't be very sad losing that gold chain lol you don't trust yourself enough to bet real gold tongue

Hehe sigh at least its better than looking 8
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol whaaaaaaaat shocked. Really? Versace Versace Medusa head on me like I'm Illuminati? Ring a bell?

Haha I guess you wouldn't be very sad losing that gold chain lol you don't trust yourself enough to bet real gold tongue

Hehe sigh at least its better than looking 8
I think I've heard that line somewhere..i'l go check him out on google grin

Lol at least i trust you a little to bet on it wink

Yea it will be weird looking 8 with all the endowments u've got lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tashamania:

what
ru u sure that hey wasn't a mistake ??
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
ru u sure that hey wasn't a mistake ??
bro its 2morow oh...wats up
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

I think I've heard that line somewhere..i'l go check him out on google grin

Lol at least i trust you a little to bet on it wink

Yea it will be weird looking 8 with all the endowments u've got lipsrsealed

Lol you must be a very old man oo... Haha dunno migos see your life

Hehe yeah fake gold is suuuuuuch hefty thing to bet on sigh

shocked lol whst endowments?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by herald9: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
This thread has gone pass It's usefulness undecided

mods do the needful

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I dunno him but I'm sure i know all 'em female artistes..am i stil old? cheesy

It doesn't matter if its fake but the fact that its gold we talking about

Haha.You want me to tell you that also..u know already na cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by cupidhero(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

don't tell me you dig that versace blingblinging douchebag@migos...dude sucks. have you ever been to any famous irish rock band's gig?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
cupidhero:

don't tell me you dig that versace blingblinging douchebag@migos...dude sucks. have you ever been to any famous irish rock band's gig?

Lol I know like three of their songs cause my bestie is obsessed she's crazy lil

Hahahahaha Irish rock band? Westlife? They don't have any good ones. I'd rather go to a Nigerian artist's concert
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

I dunno him but I'm sure i know all 'em female artistes..am i stil old? cheesy

It doesn't matter if its fake but the fact that its gold we talking about

Haha.You want me to tell you that also..u know already na cheesy

Lol so you're down with jhene aiko and tinashe and all them?

Well technically its not gold. Its some cheap metal feigning gold.

Looool I don't know oo enlighten me
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by cupidhero(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I know like three of their songs cause my bestie is obsessed she's crazy lil

Hahahahaha Irish rock band? Westlife? They don't have any good ones. I'd rather go to a Nigerian artist's concert
The script rocks. you should totally check em out,i'm sure their die hard fans will glady get you a ticket to go see them when they bring their talents home. those mates have gone platinum,plus you have bands like snowpatrol and others. apart from being extreme alchoholics i think irish men and women got it good. enya,U2,etc.
These are white girl stuffs tho. your love for chrisbreezy won't allow give them a listen.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by boombay(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
our font looks similar but its different. mine is Serif and hers is Georgia
[font=serif]Tell me moreundecided[\font]
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
cupidhero:

The script rocks. you should totally check em out,i'm sure their die hard fans will glady get you a ticket to go see them when they bring their talents home. those mates have gone platinum,plus you have bands like snowpatrol and others. apart from being extreme alchoholics i think irish men and women got it good. enya,U2,etc.
These are white girl stuffs tho. your love for chrisbreezy won't allow give them a listen.

I looooooove the script. They're so amazing. Danny hmmm he's so hot..

Snowpatrol? Never heard of them. Lol Nah Irish don't have it good at all. Haha did you study Irishppeople?

I swear lol. Even though a lot of my friends are white u find their taste very odd. Especially when they start with their rock.

Yeah lol I'll definitely go see the script live some day. Ed Sheeran was here too. In a village near my house
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol so you're down with jhene aiko and tinashe and all them?

Well technically its not gold. Its some cheap metal feigning gold.

Looool I don't know oo enlighten me
OhYeah so long they're females

WHATEVER! angry
You should be supporting me rather than disputing the fact cheesy

Like the chest is enormous & the azz the size of two basketballs cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordabas:

OhYeah so long they're females

WHATEVER! angry
You should be supporting me rather than disputing the fact cheesy

Like the chest is enormous & the azz the size of two basketballs cheesy

Lol sigh. Why so against male stars?

Haha I do not support the use of counterfeit goods wink apologies

And where did you happen to see any of that?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol sigh. Why so against male stars?

Haha I do not support the use of counterfeit goods wink apologies

And where did you happen to see any of that?
I'm not against them i like Bruno mars, Miquel, etc wink

Apologies accepted i think i have to use my fake gold to bet on something worthless not on something as genuine as u cheesy

Yor picture jare.Maybe i saw wrong but thats definitely what i saw cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
chibwike:
bro its 2morow oh...wats up
o.k. Na, i will vote for u
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by cupidhero(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I looooooove the script. They're so amazing. Danny hmmm he's so hot..

Snowpatrol? Never heard of them. Lol Nah Irish don't have it good at all. Haha did you study Irishppeople?

I swear lol. Even though a lot of my friends are white u find their taste very odd. Especially when they start with their rock.

Yeah lol I'll definitely go see the script live some day. Ed Sheeran was here too. In a village near my house
nah! i don't even know what dublin looks like, i just love good music and them irish boys seem to be making a few lovely tunes. ed sheeran is a sweetheart. can't get enough of lego house. his "X" album is good too. we don't get to see lads like ed sheeran perform in nigeria. if you ain't giving us wizkid or davido then you definately get the crowd booing noisily.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
o.k. Na, i will vote for u
thanks man..please help me tell others to do so too
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2014
cupidhero:

nah! i don't even know what dublin looks like, i just love good music and them irish boys seem to be making a few lovely tunes. ed sheeran is a sweetheart. can't get enough of lego house. his "X" album is good too. we don't get to see lads like ed sheeran perform in nigeria. if you ain't giving us wizkid or davido then you definately get the crowd booing noisily.

Haha I really dobt agree I don't think Irish boys have any good music at all lol complete failures

Ugh I loooove ed sheeran. Y'all Nigerians surprise me ecerday lol Nigerians listening to Ex sheeran like haha that's crazy

Lol I love davido tho. Wizkid not so much. Haha yeah y'all need some slow singers in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Caption This Proposal Picture / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.