Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia (48551 Views)

Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by TDonald: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
I smell lies undecided how many hunters were killed (maybe 200) in exchange for 80 insurgents

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by millionboi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm...then our millitary ve 2disguiz demselfs 2hunter

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by pendy79: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
Hello bro, Pls Check your mail

Not delivered yet. Aint seen nothing for now
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by watchindelta(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
cool rare cool
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Sheriffav: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emperorking20:
Wow! Hunters! Really?
no na huntors
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by millionboi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
TDonald:
I smell lies undecided how many hunters were killed (maybe 200) in exchange for 80 insurgents
see, do u tink d boko fools r dat smart....thy r nt bt heartless ok
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by leofab(f): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
soe:
iyabo how are you
everything is GEJ; APC don teach una; is he a superhuman, same way you peeps insulted h when nairaland was hacked!!! Do you know the name of your councillor?

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caleboha:
This insurgency is more political than ideological. Have you wondered why the spate of attacks has increased since Jonathan's declaration of interest in the 2015 race? There is an uncanning and persistent attempt to discredit his leadership. Unfortunately the old foool is too dull and stupppid to sanitize the nation's security apparatus. His level of corruption is unprecedented. This guy Jonathan is not pretending, he is not scheming anything, he has no hidden solution or strategy with regards to our current problems in Nigeria. What he has done in the last four years is exactly what he will reproduce in a lifetime. The guy is downright clueless! How can you sensibly explain this recurrent embarassment of our gallant military personel. You want to blame that on the opposition? You want to blame the low morale of our military and their old fashioned ammunition on the opposition? You think the opposition is responsible for our porous borders? You honestly believe the huge sums veted on security gets stolen by the opposition? Granted: terrorism is often difficult to quash, but no country has suffered such monumental embarassment of its military in open battle by riff raffs like boko haram. When Yar adua was president, boko haram felt the full weight of a well motivated nigerian army. They were defeated in one decisive swing in the week of 17th january 2009. It will be 2 years of silence before they rear their head again. If the tempo was maintained, boko haram would have been history. I know interests differ and some peeps would dump their votes for him again, they must however realise that even their fathers at home could better Nigeria's cause more than this clueless drunkard

Well said. Well said.
I wish many would see things from this angle.
I personally think its time to stop abusing the TANoids ... We need to start begging them like seriously... Its our future we are talking about here.
TANoids... Pls we are sorry... Look at things from this angle pls guys.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by leofab(f): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
intergral:
dude I have the video I viewed with my phone of soldiers fleeing b4 the civilians in Mubi...... But that doesn't mean I blame them because they all tell us that their weapons are not good enough and I belive them, imagine 9ja army using old and rusted AK47 while idiot terrorist dey use brand new AA assault rifle huh.......and that's how our soldiers die in vein, and you will tell people not to blame Mr Jona? If non-Northerners are celebrating what is going on in the North then maybe the soldiers killed are only from the North!!!!!!!
liar like you, soldiers dey run, you come stand abi you sit down dey video them? Am even amazed that some people even believed your roforofo story!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by TDonald: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
millionboi:
see u do tink d boko fools r dat smart....thy r nt bt heartless ok
So the hunters are the smart ones abi?

3 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
I just pity Nigeria. Bitterly, bitterly pity Nigeria.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by swagwu(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
stop killing them oo cuz..
the more u try to kpai dem the more u multiply dem grin

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
leofab:
everything is GEJ; APC don teach una; is he a superhuman, same way you peeps insulted h when nairaland was hacked!!! Do you know the name of your councillor?

OK.. We should not call GEJ.. Pls remind me again.. Who is the chief security officer of obodo Nigeria?

Tax payers money is being used to feed oga with 1 billion naira food every year...plus travelling allowance..sleeping allowance...talking allowance... Laughing allowance...toilet allowance... Even abuse allowance...

And you are saying we should not call GEJ when our lives are at stake...

Shopono lo ma gbe e ... if you are not careful

4 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Neatboy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
That is why we are advocating for a state police. If states have their own police it'll curb unemployment and most of these guys that were recruited by the Boko Haram would have become better tools to fight crimes. If there was state police this insurgency would not have gotten to this stage. Although it has its own disadvantages but the advantages outweighs the disadvantages. Sorry to say this, it was still these Northern foolish politicians that kicked against it. They fight against anything that won't give them undue advantage even when it's for the benefit of all. They have sent to the grave so many bills that would have turned Nigeria's story around. The indiscipline in the Nigeria Armed Forces is caused by the lopsided policies their politicians in power had made to give themselves great advantage. That's why we have less professionals. Their house is on fire but those fools are busy chasing rat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by intergral(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
leofab:
liar like you, soldiers dey run, you come stand abi you sit down dey video them? Am even amazed that some people even believed your roforofo story!!!!!
give me a website to upload the video 4 u sir
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Anyi3(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caleboha:
This insurgency is more political than ideological. Have you wondered why the spate of attacks has increased since Jonathan's declaration of interest in the 2015 race? There is an uncanning and persistent attempt to discredit his leadership. Unfortunately the old foool is too dull and stupppid to sanitize the nation's security apparatus. His level of corruption is unprecedented. This guy Jonathan is not pretending, he is not scheming anything, he has no hidden solution or strategy with regards to our current problems in Nigeria. What he has done in the last four years is exactly what he will reproduce in a lifetime. The guy is downright clueless! How can you sensibly explain this recurrent embarassment of our gallant military personel. You want to blame that on the opposition? You want to blame the low morale of our military and their old fashioned ammunition on the opposition? You think the opposition is responsible for our porous borders? You honestly believe the huge sums veted on security gets stolen by the opposition? Granted: terrorism is often difficult to quash, but no country has suffered such monumental embarassment of its military in open battle by riff raffs like boko haram. When Yar adua was president, boko haram felt the full weight of a well motivated nigerian army. They were defeated in one decisive swing in the week of 17th january 2009. It will be 2 years of silence before they rear their head again. If the tempo was maintained, boko haram would have been history. I know interests differ and some peeps would dump their votes for him again, they must however realise that even their fathers at home could better Nigeria's cause more than this clueless drunkard

Uncle, you have a sound mind.
It does not matter who is causing the wahala for GEJ, whether his political opponents or whoever, he has the resources to stamp this thing out and he just hasn't done it.
On the fight against corruption and terrorism, this administration has very low marks.

3 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by intergral(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
deji68:
Videos are easy to upload if they are really on ur phone....lack of Weapons is not the problem unless some people are trying to use it for propaganda or score cheap political points cool cool cool ak 47 is still the most reliable assault rifle for our terrain undecided undecided..we haves got tanks, helicopter, drones, some special forces use tavor, Missile launchers, Artillery,....the list is long....They story above is fake ..chikenan!!!

give me the website to upload it 4 u
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by deji68: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
u can upload it on nairaland too... cool cool cool
intergral:
give me the website to upload it 4 u
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by leofab(f): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:
The truth of the matter is that some military top hierarchy are feeding off on this boko haram thing if this story is true anyway.

Hunters kill while soldiers are running away.

Case of taking your life and protection.into.your hands since the government and it's military has failed you.

gEJ need to sack all service chiefs if he truly wish to proof he is not behind all this atrocities. Cos what kind of ammunitions will local hunters have that the Nigerian military does not possess.

Something seems not right.
how many has he sacked already? He should sack them and employ you... What are your senators doing about the situation;moving motions to increase their kickbacks!!!!! Keep heaping the blame on one man as if he is a superhuman!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Kassidy90(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Another reason y Boko boiz can't dare west.....we've loads of akaraba, tude, ewon sanpono, agbefo, ifunpa, igbadi, adongbeadomi, ataare, afose.....ati be be lo
so Mr GEJ should pls let d militry work with d locals...
i rest my case..
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by leofab(f): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
intergral:
give me a website to upload the video 4 u sir
forward to my mailbox Leofab_shakur@yahoo.com
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by greatblinks: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kassidy90:
Another reason y Boko boiz can't dare west.....we've loads of akaraba, tude, ewon sanpono, agbefo, ifunpa, igbadi, adongbeadomi, ataare, afose.....ati be be lo
i rest my case..
lol.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by wiringdpt(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
SHARAP THERE, HOW DARE YOU CALL NIGERIAN MILITARY USELESS..SINCE YOURE BRAVE WHY DONT YOU JOIN..DEM TELL YOU SAY ENLISTMENT DEY OFF?
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by raymondinc(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Why do we keep shifting blames on Gej and the good, hard working soldiers? When you look at the entire millitary, you found these same believers of Islam in an exoberent offices where orders are being dispatched from. They will be the once to give orders using a sequence of military codes which can never be interpreted by an out sider. These young soldiers endangers their lives while working and receiving orders from a non-patrotic senior officer whom had sworn an aoth to always secure the interest of his religious brothers using his office as a shed. Else, how do you think that a code could be easily broken by an insurgence who doesn't know the content of these codes. Therefore, the soldiers doesn't even trust their boss anymore which enabled them to flee when ever there is breech of code that led to their hidout of operations. So we can't sit back and continue shifting blames on them, for they are equally doing their best. If there is any other form by which we can help fight this curse on our land, being you a hunter, a farmer, a worker or a student, let's fight for the safety of our fathers' land and see how we can put a stop to all these prejudice killings and looting of life and valuables and critics for its not going to help any matters now rather, it will cause us more pains. As for the hunters, thank you very much and may God give you guys the courage so that we can live in peace and hormony again. May God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by leofab(f): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
soe:

OK.. We should not call GEJ.. Pls remind me again.. Who is the chief security officer of obodo Nigeria?

Tax payers money is being used to feed oga with 1 billion naira food every year...plus travelling allowance..sleeping allowance...talking allowance... Laughing allowance...toilet allowance... Even abuse allowance...

And you are saying we should not call GEJ when our lives are at stake...

Shopono lo ma gbe e ... if you are not careful
see your life? Security is a collective goal, it should be what have you done for Nigeria and not what Nigeria has done for you.

Nobody is a superhuman, let the changes we clamor for start with us..
God bless Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by harkangel: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caleboha:

True talk,,,that shoeless GEJ is as clueless as it gets, I said it when he got into power that he should have been left in the zoo to tend monkeys (he's a zoologist anyway)
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by deji68: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
ok oo grin grin grin grin when the Niger delta millitant attacked atlas clove in lagos in 2009...what did " Akaraba", sanpono, afose or whatever do....make we pray that this madness end as soon as possible...chikena angry angry angry
Kassidy90:
i rest my case..
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by intergral(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
deji68:
u can upload it on nairaland too... cool cool cool
how? please xplain to
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by deji68: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
like photos, u can upload videos too on nairaland....that is why u can watch BH videos on some threads...
intergral:
how? please xplain to
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:

Not delivered yet. Aint seen nothing for now
I have sent it again. Also check your spam/junk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.