Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia (48543 Views)

Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by pendy79: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
leofab:
how many has he sacked already? He should sack them and employ you... What are your senators doing about the situation;moving motions to increase their kickbacks!!!!! Keep heaping the blame on one man as if he is a superhuman!!!!

I don't take kindly to insults o, check my previous post for proof. If you can't make your contribution without quoting me then you keep shut.

How many senators are the commander in.chief? How many senators does the service chiefs respond to? Which senator control the intelligence Agencies? Which senator does the IG of police gives security briefings?

If you lack the comprehension of who or what a president's duty entails, then go read about it first before blabbing ignorantly here. Nobody chose the service chiefs for him, they were his choice. He is the head and tail of this country if he feel the tasks is enormous he should chicken out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by slimfit1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
mrvitalis:
if this is true than jonathan should bury his face in shame

We can't blame him he didn't train them

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by intergral(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
leofab:
forward to my mailbox Leofab_shakur@yahoo.com
I will convert it and upload it on nairaland or gurusloaded.com 2mao cos its a 4mins video and because I viewed it with my phone its about 90mb so I'll convert it and upload it 2mao
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
leofab:
see your life? Security is a collective goal, it should be what have you done for Nigeria and not what Nigeria has done for you.

Nobody is a superhuman, let the changes we clamor for start with us..
God bless Nigeria!!!!

If armed robbers come to your house..don't call police okay? After all..security is a collective goal and nobody is a superhuman.

Mehn! Wise up

3 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
mrvitalis:
if this is true than jonathan should bury his face in shame

by the way FTC ...just one week on nairaland ....this good news

Oga, you go soon get heart attack on top GEJ matter oh. I pity you
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2014
slimfit1:

We can't blame him he didn't train them
w
jonathan is the C IN C so he should take blames for failure...and presses for success

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Ybholy:
watch your tongue ,then not than . What do u knw about politics
thanks for the correction
about what i know in politics nothing but what do i know? i know that dre is no excuse for failure
..once u put ur self for an elective position u should be ready to face the music that comes with it
look at obama today the white are doing every thing to make him fail but he is still strong
...Jonathan has no excuse for his failure
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by tochman(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2014
This news is propaganda. Solely to make the FG and NA look bad. I can just imagine hunting guns vs RPGs, funny. This is my view. I haven't even heard anything about this from my friends in adamawa. Time will tell sha

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2014
Rikidony:
YOU ARE CRAZY, BLAME UR USELESS MILITARY OFFICIAL WHO RECRIUT ILL HEARTED SOLDIERS INTO THE MILITARY, ON NOV 5 ABOUT 300 NIGERIAN SOLDIERS FLED TO NIGER REPUBLIC AFTER BOKO HARAM ATTACK AND THE HAVE TO ABANDON THEIR BARRACKS WHICH THE INSURGENTS LOOT, WITH THE NEW EQUIPMENT GIVEN TO THEM BY THE GOVT.

am sorry who is the chief commander of nigerian army
.do u know the meaning of CnC??

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by deji68: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Caleboha:
This insurgency is more political than ideological. Have you wondered why the spate of attacks has increased since Jonathan's declaration of interest in the 2015 race? There is an uncanning and persistent attempt to discredit his leadership. Unfortunately the old foool is too dull and stupppid to sanitize the nation's security apparatus. His level of corruption is unprecedented. This guy Jonathan is not pretending, he is not scheming anything, he has no hidden solution or strategy with regards to our current problems in Nigeria. What he has done in the last four years is exactly what he will reproduce in a lifetime. The guy is downright clueless! How can you sensibly explain this recurrent embarassment of our gallant military personel. You want to blame that on the opposition? You want to blame the low morale of our military and their old fashioned ammunition on the opposition? You think the opposition is responsible for our porous borders? You honestly believe the huge sums veted on security gets stolen by the opposition? Granted: terrorism is often difficult to quash, but no country has suffered such monumental embarassment of its military in open battle by riff raffs like boko haram. When Yar adua was president, boko haram felt the full weight of a well motivated nigerian army. They were defeated in one decisive swing in the week of 17th january 2009. It will be 2 years of silence before they rear their head again. If the tempo was maintained, boko haram would have been history. I know interests differ and some peeps would dump their votes for him again, they must however realise that even their fathers at home could better Nigeria's cause more than this clueless drunkard
Insulting the president has not and will never change your life for the better and it will not change the fact that he is still your president. But if it makes you feel better, continue....
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by pendy79: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2014
barcanista:
I have sent it again. Also check your spam/junk

I guess it could be a server or network ish. Still haven't seen it. Will reply you when I get it. Thanks bro and good night.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2014
pendy79:

I guess it could be a server or network ish. Still haven't seen it. Will reply you when I get it. Thanks bro and good night.
Too bad. I will resend again
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by izikjon(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2014
I feel if authorised...dis locals can match d insurgents
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by izikjon(m): 12:37am On Nov 13, 2014
leofab:
see your life? Security is a collective goal, it should be what have you done for Nigeria and not what Nigeria has done for you.
Nobody is a superhuman, let the changes we clamor for start with us..
God bless Nigeria!!!!
F22RAPTOR:

Insulting the president has not and will never change your life for the better and it will not change the fact that he is still your president. But if it makes you feel better, continue....
kingzjay:
'
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by izikjon(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]God bless Nigeria
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by izikjon(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=16pt] God bless Nigeria [/size]
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by tintingz(m): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Weldon hunters.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Surely001(m): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2014
In this case..., They should be recruit to join the Local Vigilantee Group(LVG) to comb the insurgency out of there hide out even if na wintch or wizard dem wan use.. Am sure if given permission dey can #BringBackOurGirls

Thumb up to all those Local Hunters

----its being a long time I comment on Nairaland, leh me quickly use this medium to re-introduce myself.

(I still remain my humble self *Hon. earnest joseph*
>>>my shout out goes to all the past and present students of FUT MINNA present here on Nairaland., not 4geting my, H.O.D Dr. S.T yusuf I know he is here and he is going to LIKE my comment.
#sEuN keep smilling, u are 4much!

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by criuze(m): 1:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Just exactly the way they did to antelopes

Hunters ! Get ready for the counter
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by cbrass(m): 1:03am On Nov 13, 2014
kamez:
HmMmmm its now all man for himself...

Kudos to the hunters .. They ve realised that if they keep waiting for our zoologist president to help them, they will wait till they grow metal beard on their armpits

Nevertheless its team GEJ till TB joshua converts to islam!!

He doesn't need to convert, he is a muslim already
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by criuze(m): 1:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Just the way they did to antelopes

Hunters! Get ready for the counter
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrofficial(m): 1:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Good news. The hunters should be recruited.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Generalkorex(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Rikidony:
YOU ARE CRAZY, BLAME UR USELESS MILITARY OFFICIAL WHO RECRIUT ILL HEARTED SOLDIERS INTO THE MILITARY, ON NOV 5 ABOUT 300 NIGERIAN SOLDIERS FLED TO NIGER REPUBLIC AFTER BOKO HARAM ATTACK AND THE HAVE TO ABANDON THEIR BARRACKS WHICH THE INSURGENTS LOOT, WITH THE NEW EQUIPMENT GIVEN TO THEM BY THE GOVT.

were you there?
Am just curious cos the way u talked as if you were there when the fg gave them new weapons.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by darne(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Hunters shooting since 1525 BC grin grin grin grin

If this news is actually true, i`ll definitely say Shame on our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided abii their oga`s ? angry angry angry
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by a9nyc2020(m): 1:28am On Nov 13, 2014
datguru:
So in essence, you are trying to say that just 80 BOKO BOYS were in charge of a whole community and couldn't be defeated by Nigerian Army ?
hmmm....dats now the case of 9ja...we no longerr no hu 2 belive...tank God 4 my chinesse background

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Perfect
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by nijanigga: 2:04am On Nov 13, 2014
You can see why nobody will ever respect Nigerian military again. They're are only good at molesting innocent civilians. When they saw a person wear camouflage they descend on him, but look at how shekau wears camouflage without going to NDA or Nigerian military school.
This is how GEJ has transformed Nigerian military into bunch to impotent garbage.
Nobody cares anymore for zombies. Zombie oh zombie, zombie oh zombie , joro jarajo, zombie ... Fela

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by nijanigga: 2:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Ikehirije has emptied the purse of the Nigerian military,he's going to contest imo state governorship with his loots.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by caryourdey(m): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]hw many members does this nonsense people have. every day military n local hunters killed them n they are still remain. God safe from the hands of evil people.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by iamord(m): 2:56am On Nov 13, 2014
youthmustwork:
this propaganda get weight ooo. ordinary hunters.
nigeria military with AK47 & grenades never defeat boko haram. na ordinary local hunters with Awka made(shot&reload).

this is d last tym I will comment on boko haram issue.

north east God is watchn you pple.

Its like you under estimate the power of african charm
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2014
It is quite easy for the hunters because they knew the terrain well, knows who are strangers and the locals affiliation/leanings. Just like you know the thieves, bad guys in your hood.

The military should collaborate with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.