Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here (31111 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Don't wrestle with ghosts from the past.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by cupidhero(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mprex:

sorry dear. Thats life for you. The ones we love most actually hurt us the most. I hope you forgave him and moved on with your life
hey soul sister! you doing a fine job here,is like a virtual grief session. would share mine later. ciao!
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Don't dig out the past you cannot live with.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by raziboi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
only God can solve ma own problem...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by xkris11(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
@OP you didnt start the thread well enough,you need to narrate your story.why did you family turn their backs on you...
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by spenca: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country
My betrayal is in goodluck Jonathan a.k.a GEJ for the past six years I haven't had power for 24hours for once , can you imagine ? Now he wants to ride on for another fours years making it ten year and I won't have 24hours power for one day in ten years ? Absolutely poor , wait are we owing his ancestors ?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
spenca:
We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country
My betrayal is in goodluck Jonathan a.k.a GEJ for the past six years I haven't had power for 24hours for once , can you imagine ? Now he wants to ride on for another fours years making it ten year and I won't have 24hours power for one day in ten years ? Absolutely poor , wait are we owing his ancestors ?
pls ds is not a politics section..

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Tobetoe(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
lipsrsealed i havent had any for now
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by chibc(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Betrayal, betrayal, betrayal, ummm... Lemme think..ok! There is this girl back in school(UNIBEN), we stayed at the same hostel, she use to have this phobia of sleeping alone, so she comes to my room to pass the night most times. My guys will be strokin me, that "guy u dey F up o, u suppose dey shine dis chic congo na". But I didn't want to make such move on her, cos of some reasons. Not only that, her parent hardly send her money, she feeds from me most times. So after I graduated, she called me one day, that she will never forget all I did for her, that people hardly believe I never made a move on her all the while she pass the night in my room. Na so on this unfortunate night o, I went back to my school to collect my certificate. That day was sunday, I was to collect the cert the following day. That night I was passing the front of my former hostel. So I saw this particular girl with 3 Ekosodin guys, they were talking n laughing while I was coming. Immediately I got to where dey were, they stopped me n started harassing me. What this my girlfrnd did was "una gud9t o" and she walked away. My jaw dropped o, I cudnt believe it. The rest na history sha.
With all d betrayals up n down doh, there are still many good persons out there, and have been lucky to meet some too.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by sulmeza(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
kk
lol..u got me crackin bro...silly i'l say
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by kamez(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mine was back in my university days.. When I was in my final year.. My friend who had also been my roomate since my first year and he was also my coursemate.... He was more like a brother..

I was very close to my HOD.. Helped him mark scripts, and even drive his car to go pick and drop his kids at school.. Never knew my this my friend/roomate was jealous because we were in the same dept and my HOD never noticed him..

So in final year I fell sick and my HOD visited my hostel with lots of goodies for me.. Beverages and stuff like dat. And I guess this my friend couldn't take it anymore..

He knew my HOD was also a pastor and had zero tolerance for cultist, So he went to him and told him that I was a cultist since my year one and I even had a gun in my room.. My HOD was mad at me but luckily he was a matured man so he called me to hear my side of the story..

Anyway the entire plot failed and dis my friend couldn't hide his shame so he moved out of my room.. And honestly its been 4 yrs since we spoke last because its been impossible for me to forgive him..though he has tried to make ammends but its impossible to have a friens dat I can't trust.. So our friendship is over

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by spenca: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
pls ds is not a politics section..

That wasn't totally political , GEJ betrayed me and I was expressing it , it would be wrong for you to ask me not to express my betrayal because it is political ,in fact it would be in just for you to say so

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Africaman: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Orikinla:
Don't wrestle with ghosts from the past.
Yes, rather ghosts from the past need to be exorcised from the present and expelled/expunged from the future.

Orikinla:
Don't dig out the past you cannot live with.
Yup! There's no need to exhume past ghoulies, unless to conduct forensic autopsies, to determine what went wrong and avoid repeating the same mistake(s).

ciao

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by stinggy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
CoCoLav:
Too painful to share...

No pls, we wanna hear and learn from it tongue
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by berbajiday(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
My bestfrnd in the uni dose days made out with then my gf (I was mad), as if dt wasn't enough he swindled me of some cash whc I later got to find out but he never refunded d money in full, I forgave him 3years later not until I told him my mind and he apologised wholeheartedly, and d biggest shocker of all, my gf/fiancee who I've been faithful with for 2years cheated on me twice (whc culd be more)after warning her severely of d dude. She confessed to me, believe me, I culdnt sleep for a week, I took ill after. It hit me so hard. Right now I don't tink I can trust any lady, she's been begging for forgiveness and I agree if I still wanna be with her I hv to forgive but my biggest problem is forgetting d hurt, cuz I happen to remember tins easily.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
spenca:

That wasn't totally political , GEJ betrayed me and I was expressing it , it would be wrong for you to ask me not to express my betrayal because it is political ,in fact it would be in just for you to say so
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool... Oh oh oh... Now i get it... Well, all follow...
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Freest(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Betrayers, backbiters, backstabbers, fake friends, useless colleagues, greedy ladies... God forgive them all!!! :-\ undecided
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by sexyblaq87: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
I av bin betrayed by my loved one, up till now I dnt know what happened...I'm heartbroken, I need someone to talk to by losing my mind
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by sexyblaq87: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Before*
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by berbajiday(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
kamez:
Mine was back in my university days.. When I was in my final year.. My friend who had also been my roomate since my first year and he was also my coursemate.... He was more like a brother..

I was very close to my HOD.. Helped him mark scripts, and even drive his car to go pick and drop his kids at school.. Never knew my this my friend/roomate was jealous because we were in the same dept and my HOD never noticed him..

So in final year I fell sick and my HOD visited my hostel with lots of goodies for me.. Beverages and stuff like dat. And I guess this my friend couldn't take it anymore..

He knew my HOD was also a pastor and had zero tolerance for cultist, So he went to him and told him that I was a cultist since my year one and I even had a gun in my room.. My HOD was mad at me but luckily he was a matured man so he called me to hear my side of the story..

Anyway the entire plot failed and dis my friend couldn't hide his shame so he moved out of my room.. And honestly its been 4 yrs since we spoke last because its been impossible for me to forgive him..though he has tried to make ammends but its impossible to have a friens dat I can't trust.. So our friendship is over
wow, he really hurt u. Sorry abt dt. Some of ds hurts stay with us till we hit d grave, yes we can forgive but to forget is d main issue.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by stinggy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Still waiting to get my heart broken too. Getting tired of waiting sef, wondering if it will ever come... embarassed cry

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by coolfredo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mprex:

thanks, we are cool now. As for my bf, we aint together anymore
Am not together with my girl frnd any more...... But we cant remain single for eva lets u and i start something ASAP
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by coolfredo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
kirikiristars:
I think the worst thing that could happen to you is losing someone without knowing the reason.
Babe u r very very very correct, i had a girl which i lov n trust her like my dick ... which has nt fail me in any way... one day she jux woke up n end everything
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by tellwisdom: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by BumpyT(f): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
mine would be when my ex boyfriend and i had an issue just few days to my final paper. he did everything to frustrate me to the extent he went to my parents to tell them that i should return the laptop he 'bought' for me knowing fully well that my project,books,almost everything that made me happy was in that laptop! twas hell that period..the most painful aspect of the whole drama was that i knew he was capable of all he did but didnt just want to believe he would do half of it to me. now my eye don clear sha
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
coolfredo:
Babe u r very very very correct, i had a girl which i lov n trust her like my dick ... which has nt fail me in any way... one day she jux woke up n end everything
Have you let go?
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by coolfredo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
kirikiristars:

Have you let go?
Yea but jux too hard to forget.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
coolfredo:
Yea but jux too hard to forget.
Ypu will be fine.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Mprex(f): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
So this thread make front page bah?

Mprex don dey date one of 'em mods bah undecided
e pain you Ntorrrrrr! tongue
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Mprex(f): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Evathyst:
If doz tinz u mentioned up there are wat u call 'betrayal' Sister, na him be sey doz pple dt did that to u still dey learn work.

Here's mine; A friend of mine whom d world refer to us as 'Sisters' has alwz complained about how she doesn't find luck wen it comes to relationship stuff. Many at times, she ascribed her problems to spiritual tinz which I told her I don't bliv in. One day sha, she managed to hook up with one 'Motherf*cker*, dey were happy together until d f*cktard asked me out. Nd b4 den, I'v been telling my friend about how bad a player I perceive his guy to be.

At first I didn't tell my friend dt he asked me out, dnt wana tear dem apart. Yet, d madman wldnt let me be. He doesn't call my friend on fone, but he kept disturbing my line. To cut d long story short sha, I told my friend nd she confronted him. Come see lie na, it was den I knew some guys could even tell lies better dan d devil himself.

Funny tin, dey both settled everything nd turn everything on my own head. D first tin dt my friend did to me was to expose some of d online runz I was doing to my guy which led to our breakup(1-1 U'll say abi?). Finally, she went for d kill, she kinda logged on to my e-problem(as we OAU stdnts often call it) deleted a prerequisite course I offered nd substituted it with an irrelevant course. Honestly, ds is wat led to my extra-year in school. Me wey suppose graduate since 2012,in d midst of dt crises, I failed my ICAN exam,got disowned at home, lost my relationship, was duped of a large amount of money because I wanted to leg it so dt I won't eventually get an extra year. Up till ds moment, I can't help but still imagining d day I'll lay my hands on her. Honestly, I'll avenge(God forgive me in advance).

Well, like someone rightly said; 'I may not be where I'm supposed to be, but I'll still thank God cos I'm not where I used to be'. It was one useless frnd I lost den, now av got many true frnds; Babawale Ajibola, Oyebanji Elizabeth, Sunday Jessica, Lawal Mariam, Ajisefini Abimbola Grace, nd my kid brother Akinola Olayinka. Come wat may, u pple will alwz be my frnds. smiley
my jeeeeezshocked bae, you mean a girl did all these to you because of a guyshocked shocked

i give up. Sorry honey. So sorry
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Mprex(f): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Erhm, I don't keep friends but niqqaz. Betrayal doun exist in the crew. You set we up, kiss your sorry arse goodbye....

Erhm, I don't have a 'love of my life.' That's bullshit. We go around with mature ladies who ride diçks without a need for relay-shun-sheeps. So whenever one butts out, the other bìtch takes her place.

This is the best way to avoid disappointments (limit your expectations).

Cc: Mprex
hmm. Different strokes for different folksbut seriously, i dont fancy that lifestyle. Its tooooo shallowundecided

all thesame, if its cool by on. Fire on!wink
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mprex:

my jeeeeezshocked bae, you mean a girl did all these to you because of a guyshocked shocked

i give up. Sorry honey. So sorry
Sup? Buzz me when you are free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.