Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here (31076 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2014
uhmm,bein followin dis thread nd feel lyk its tym 2 share mine...started datin a gal in ma 300l wic all ma close pals lyk as my g.f. unknown a frd wic i took as a broda wasnt dat happy,by tryin 2 twist d galz mind on me though it was da 1st relatnship in skul...in ma 400l,d gal jus broke up wif me givin me flimsy xcuses,2 cut d story short i laid ma hands on ma close frnd chats wif d gal nd saw d guy was playin smart btw me nd da gal,nw am a grad i stil av d urge 2 cripple d guy fr wat he did...me nd d gal ar lyk strangers nw after 1 kid(baby gal) fr me
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
zoelife:
Wow! Many touching experiences here. I've been betrayed many times too. By close friends ignoring u in time of greatest need after u've literally served them. Or turning on u because their useless boyfriends wouldn't let u be and u tell them (big mistake). How about a friend and brother of 4 years turned lover going behind u while in a relationship to get married to a richer girl because Momma says so? Or having ur sincere heart misunderstood and misjudged. In all these, I've learnt and u'll all agree that people betray u because they know and feel that u are greater than them and they can't ever measure up. Serves to make us stronger and more dependent on God. To err is human. I'm still friends with all of them surprisingly. Lol.

i admire your courage of you still being friends with them snitches. #Mad Respect# But life moves on.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by damiflex(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oh really..... hope am making money there too,lol
JayKayMaybachz:
The kind of status we would be updating on social
media (BBM, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) if we
were in the times of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses,
etc:
Princess: Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into
a pillar of salt! # shaking
B'jayB: Just chilling in 1st class at Noah's ark, the
view here is fantastic. But this Lions keep staring at
me. # weird
Damiflex: Chilling with Moses by Mt Sinai... Miracles
be going down here. # miraclethings
Kemikollz: Eve and hubby got banished. O, they ate
the forbidden fruit. I mean who does that? # smh
Jacob's status: Can't believe I served her father for
14 years just to get her... Luv u Rachel.
# TinsWeDo4Love
Pweetykemi: Some people are so cruel! Cain, how
could you kill your own brother? # RIPAbel. Your
brother is # dorowicked
One of Jesus' disciples post: What a long day...
Walking and preaching the gospel. Now hanging out
with Jesus and chilling with my brothers. This guys
are funny... LLP! (Laffin Like Pharaoh)
Isaac: Damn, dad nearly sacrificed me! ... Lolz
# selfiewithram
The two thieves beside Jesus be like: Chilling with
the king of d Jews! # calvarythingz
Horlayhemmi Swagilicious: Can't believe Elisha just
allowed bears to eat up those children!
# Likeseriously ?
flex*Samson*fist*: The chick sold me out... I'm
going to bring the roof down on this party!
# doroAngry
Kevin D Finest: Judas did what That bro ain't
loyal. #smh#
Dejavu: Jesus just turned water to wine, I go drink
away my sorrow... # doroshayo #
Jason Stackhouse: This pharaoh na baaad guy!!!!
Crossing the # redsea on point... # doroEscape
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mprex:

school is coolsmiley
nice rhyme
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
CoCoLav:
Too painful to share...
same here...the shame and humiliation is nothing to write home about.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Aabheaven(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
My betrayal experience is so painful.

I met this pretty babe on nairaland, we got chatting and we liked each other. Well she stays in akwa ibom and I in d south west so, it wil be very hard 4 us to see. Wen the love thing was beginning 2 happen, she blocked me on whatsapp 4 no reason behave lyk she don't know me. Well her name is Mprex.

Mprex anywhere u might be, knw dat I love u and I still fantasize ur cute pretty eyes, ur beautiful face and u made me believe in love. Hope 2 hear from u someday

AABHEAVEN
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Awesomeking: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2015
melissa429:
Wen someone u have dated all ur lyf 4 d past 6yrs of ur lyf,says its ova nd den goes 2 pregnant a lady,dat has deliVered,I rilly dnt knw if we call dis betrayaal,anyway,have been dere,bt have moved on,lovin only myself nd hope 2 marry a white man,heard dey ar d perfect partners u could eva dream of havin
when you search for men in such a way aiming only for white men,u end up in that line of victims who marry psychopaths,serial killers,rapists and wifebeaters,cuz literally,all u want is a white man,doesnt matter who he is,as long as he is white...stay cool,relaxed,pick wisely-may ALLAH be with you
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Awesomeking: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2015
realnas:
Hmmm its lik d ophad me in creatin this topic hmm I was betrayed by two of my so called friends around 2013 ,first a guy I considered my friend rly stabbed me in d bac,k let me put it this way I saw a girl 's result on d board and culdnt help but tell my jolly gud friend that the gri 's result was bad (it was veri bad sha )after tellin him I went home and my good frnd gladly went to meet that grl and told her everything I told after hearin him d mumu grl went and contacted som strong men to com and beat me up hmm that was d biggest mistake she made cos hmm unknown to most pple I no be ordinary student d strong men told her in clear terms tht they can't touch their own and advicedher to clear off if nt! My niggas com gist me everything sfter some brain work I discovered it was that bastand one other guy in my class that told d girl what I told him well as for wat happened to thosebitch niggas I don't nid to say much .as for d other betrayal well that frnd went behind my back nd separated me and a grl I was toastin in his compound and he "joined "d grl wit sonme other guy hmm these two experiences left a lastin impression on me wen it comes to frnds .thnk god I'm now team one man parade and boy I'm so lovin it
all that one no be betrayal na,thats the problem with you cultists,everything is taken to extreme,u for just fashi the mumu friend,he fall him own hand,the other guy,u for just leave am,na them loose#simple
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Odunharry(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2015
Mprex:

owk. Like i stated earlier. December 2012, my dad was poisones but it started manifesting by january and got very critical by june. My mum started spending on medical bills from one hospital to the other until we realized that it was a spiritual attack. Along the line, i had to differ my education to assist my mum take care of my dad and run the family business. Its not like i'm the only child but i just opted to do it.

That was a very miserable time for me and my family @ large. My friends were no where to be found. I asked my bf to come and see me severally but he didnt, always giving excuses.

My casual friends stayed away. None of them cared to ask after my ill dad or my welfare. I just had no one around.

Is that okay or should i go on?

Cc: n
Jeez....All is well Mprex
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Odunharry(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Sister, na so we see am o. Little wonder why some ladies don't make friends with their fellow ladies. Women gan self....
all is well.. how is work ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Couple's Valentine's Day Dance Goes Viral (Video, Photos) / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.