Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here (31073 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Evathyst(f): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
peeparty:
this was a serious issues u can think and die sef. or even go mad.but God as really been faithful.pls fogiv her av been der too
Tnx Bro! I really appreciate ur sympathy. As per 4giving her, would av done dt since a long time ago but I don't want her to do d same to another person. She just needs to learn her lesson nd av been ordained to teach her wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Krisddon: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mprex:
At one point or another, we have been betrayed by friends or family. Its actually a heart breaking thing to know that people you feel that they got your back can turn their backs on you when you need them most. Lets share our experiences and hurts here.

Guess, i'll start myself. Year 2013, everything went so wrong in my life. Like, there was nothing close to happiness around me. I was so miserable and pitiable. When things took the wrong twist, everyone i called a friend vanished. Even the self acclaimed love of my life began finding faults in our relationship. My close friends, distance friends, besties, all of them disappeared. I felt so alone and i realized that i never had a true friend all along.

Anyway, that was in the past, and I'm certainly a better person today but seriously, i dont have friends. I just dont have friends. Very few people i interact mutually with are guys and i dont even know most of them physically. Just online friends.

Once bitten, thrice shy sad

so, i have opened the floor, come in and share your own experience.

Happy Weekend
Oh, sorry the wise one. U think say u get sense abi? U wan mk pple tel u tori bt u cover ur own up. U just betrayed me!
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by DukeNija(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2014
berbajiday:
My bestfrnd in the uni dose days made out with then my gf (I was mad), as if dt wasn't enough he swindled me of some cash whc I later got to find out but he never refunded d money in full, I forgave him 3years later not until I told him my mind and he apologised wholeheartedly, and d biggest shocker of all, my gf/fiancee who I've been faithful with for 2years cheated on me twice (whc culd be more)after warning her severely of d dude. She confessed to me, believe me, I culdnt sleep for a week, I took ill after. It hit me so hard. Right now I don't tink I can trust any lady, she's been begging for forgiveness and I agree if I still wanna be with her I hv to forgive but my biggest problem is forgetting d hurt, cuz I happen to remember tins easily.

Don't worry ehn, forgive her. When she finally kills you, she and that guy will continue their romance. Mtcheeeeewww
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by tranxo(m): 3:58am On Nov 23, 2014
pweetixandy:
and u went to school o..comma,fullstop,I no see any. Only u understand dis tin wey u write.
chai! u wicked ooooo
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by RedBororo(m): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2014
If there is any i we never forget was my best friend sleeping with my girl friend i kept in his to leave Lagos and resume schooling in Niger.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2014
2prexios:
We all are products of words, of love. We are made to be sustained by our source, which are pleasant words that enliven the soul. Good words are enchantment, truth is therapeutic and love is like ornament poured forth. I mean, when a man loves a woman, then robin will sing. I wish a song for my zeelady, and a song to all that are capable of loving others unconditionally, a true love song. In the still of the night.
My muse, my new flame, you're so sweet and I truly appreciate your sweet words wink
Thanks for being sooo stinkin' sweet cheesy
Good morning kiss
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by coolfredo(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:

lol. Am I the only single lady in the world?
No but u r de only single lady that i want,
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:
At one point or another, we have been betrayed by friends or family. Its actually a heart breaking thing to know that people you feel that they got your back can turn their backs on you when you need them most.

I just dont have friends.

Happy Weekend
But am already interested in you, can we meet up. I need ur PM.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Mprex(f): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2014
coolfredo:
No but u r de only single lady that i want,
lolss
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Mprex(f): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Emenandez4lyf:
But am already interested in you, can we meet up. I need ur PM.
thanks but no thanks
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by EpicNigerian(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't even know what name to describe what happened to me.It still hurts me thinking about it,even though it happend since more than a year now.

To cut the story short,about this time last year,two of my 'ogas' at my former work place called me into thier office one morning and offered me 1.5 million Naira cash for doing absolutely nothing.

Immediately they offered to give me money I didn't work for,I knew something was wrong somewhere.I just knew they must have done something really bad and they were about roping me in,should the deal goes bad.So naturally,I politely rejected the money and that single act is still hunting me till this day.

About 2 weeks later,the MD of the company called me on phone to personally tell me how dissapointed he was in me. That my immediate bosses and most of my collegues were complaining about my unseriousness with my job, and that he doesn't have any option but to let me go.

And that was how I lost my job.For almost a year now,you can't even imagine the type of hardship I have been through and still facing till now.

The only person that stuck with me till now is my girlfriend.I even heard some of my family members are saying all sorts of rubbish behind my back.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:

thanks but no thanks
Your head don dey swell abi?undecided
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Dannidom(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2014
major466:
I have been betrayed several times by Liar Muhammed.
who is Liar Muhammed
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by major466(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Dannidom:
who is Liar Muhammed
Liar Muhammed is a Spokesman, the Chief Liar Of APC.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by akpumping7720(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2014
It wasn't funny at all. I was betrayed twice by a very close friend whom I took as a brother. We both work in d same place, I processed d place for him coz I was there b4 him. People see us as twins not even knowing that we were not even related at all.
One thing about him is that he is a chronic liar. This issue happened 6 years back. A lady was having a crush on me then, but I wasn't much interested in her coz she happens to be a daughter of a pastor and she doesn't dress too much to look attractive, but I must confess, 'she was busty'. d lady was a Lasuite then. I didn't know dat someone dat I called my best friend had gone beyond me to woo her and at d long, dey started dating. Though it wasn't any of my bizness but what pissed me off was dat d girl's character change towards me and she doesn't relate with me like b4. I was so depressed dat what could ave really happened to d extent dat dis lady wanted to fight me one day. To cut d story short, both of dem had misunderstanding and lady called me to come to their house dat she has sometin to tell me. Dat she wanted to confess sometins dat my friend told her about me. I called a friend of mine to go with me as a witness and she told me everitin dat some1 I called my best friend said about me. Dat am a criminal, an ex convict, I stole a church piano, and none of these lies has ever happened to my before and it will never happen to me IJN. Wen she told me all dis, I was so sober, and I was like me, all dis, my other friend I went wit as a witness was like, aaaaah, dis is too bad of him for saying such lies against me. D lady ask for forgiveness which I did, he now tried to call my friend to come join us but he didn't pick d call coz he knows his secret was about to be opened. I was like, I can't even jingle d church bell talkless of playing piano, so hw could I steal piano from a church, I dnt even know anytin about instruments. So d lady told me dat he says all dis just to give me a bad name and she thought dat was d kind of person I was that was why she changed her attitude towards me. And she asked for 4giveness which I forgave her. I later called my friend dat why can u do such thing to me just because u want to date her. am not even interested in her d first place. And everybody knows dat u are a chronic liar. He a apologized and told me not to tell anyone. But he still went ahead to betray me d second time and dis one was worst than d first ........... I will gist u guys later

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by engrzion(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
so i have been betrayed twice in my life! one by my very close friend daniel and another by someone i thought was a friend ....(dennis odia)
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Mprex(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Your head don dey swell abi?undecided
e concern you tongue
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by MeoClark(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
You just cooked a food without serving it.narrate, what happened abeg
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by buoye1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't even trust myself,so tel me how do i trust another person?lai lai!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by 2prexios: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Zeemoor:

My muse, my new flame, you're so sweet and I truly appreciate your sweet words wink
Thanks for being sooo stinkin' sweet cheesy
Good morning kiss
Never mind, IOU a lot of sentiments and a lot of kiss. Happy weekend my lady.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by SkinnyDude(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
fellis:

isn't her cousin's brother also her cousin? stop telling lies please
he meant her Male cousin. he didnt write cousin'S brother.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Karleb(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
I have only been betrayed by one person in my life!

Di maria! angry For not scoring that late asssnal goal. sad
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by gifty99200(f): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Well , mine happened last year it made me know the only friend u can trust is yourself. Seriously being jilted for no reason after proclaiming love barely 48hours before the day and a Christian counsellor who initiated and sponsored her daugther's wedding to a broke guy now trying to counsel u to move on that u will see another man. A wicked mother inlaw whom u so much love and trusted turning against u after their so called son has wasted 9 of ur precious years . Betrayals will surely reap what dey did sow no matter wat . I tank God dey only made me stronger in the Lord.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by xtervaganza(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Been betrayed countless times cos I'm a straight talker.

I don't talk crap behind people's back(it's a sign of weakness)

But I've always taken inspiration from my dad and the way Batiatus dealt with Tullius in Spartacus

I will f*ck them all one after the other

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by neyur: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ave never been betrayed,i only ave sum reasons to b conscious of maself
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
I've been betrayed too but dont wanna go into details. Some stories here really got me wondering y humans behave d way dey do and i found my answer in d question itself - they r humans.
All i have to say abt this is dat i'll find it very difficult to ever trust a girl again (aside my mom and sis ofcourse).
If a guy bleeps me up, i can easily forgive him and remain friends wit him cos he's a guy but a girl? Some1 i tell every damn thing abt me? Nah. Dats an impossible task 4 me but ofcos i'll move on wit my life.
No space 4 betrayal here anymore cos i've made a firm resolve.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Zikkie(f): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Evathyst:
If doz tinz u mentioned up there are wat u call 'betrayal' Sister, na him be sey doz pple dt did that to u still dey learn work.

Here's mine; A friend of mine whom d world refer to us as 'Sisters' has alwz complained about how she doesn't find luck wen it comes to relationship stuff. Many at times, she ascribed her problems to spiritual tinz which I told her I don't bliv in. One day sha, she managed to hook up with one 'Motherf*cker*, dey were happy together until d f*cktard asked me out. Nd b4 den, I'v been telling my friend about how bad a player I perceive his guy to be.

At first I didn't tell my friend dt he asked me out, dnt wana tear dem apart. Yet, d madman wldnt let me be. He doesn't call my friend on fone, but he kept disturbing my line. To cut d long story short sha, I told my friend nd she confronted him. Come see lie na, it was den I knew some guys could even tell lies better dan d devil himself.

Funny tin, dey both settled everything nd turn everything on my own head. D first tin dt my friend did to me was to expose some of d online runz I was doing to my guy which led to our breakup(1-1 U'll say abi?). Finally, she went for d kill, she kinda logged on to my e-problem(as we OAU stdnts often call it) deleted a prerequisite course I offered nd substituted it with an irrelevant course. Honestly, ds is wat led to my extra-year in school. Me wey suppose graduate since 2012,in d midst of dt crises, I failed my ICAN exam,got disowned at home, lost my relationship, was duped of a large amount of money because I wanted to leg it so dt I won't eventually get an extra year. Up till ds moment, I can't help but still imagining d day I'll lay my hands on her. Honestly, I'll avenge(God forgive me in advance).

Well, like someone rightly said; 'I may not be where I'm supposed to be, but I'll still thank God cos I'm not where I used to be'. It was one useless frnd I lost den, now av got many true frnds; Babawale Ajibola, Oyebanji Elizabeth, Sunday Jessica, Lawal Mariam, Ajisefini Abimbola Grace, nd my kid brother Akinola Olayinka. Come wat may, u pple will alwz be my frnds. smiley

Lord have mercy! Some girls could be mean o! On top wetin nau? She went too far by going to your e-portal, what kind of rubbish is that? #pissed
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by Agrika: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
The kind of status we would be updating on social
media (BBM, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) if we
were in the times of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses,
etc:
Princess: Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into
a pillar of salt! # shaking
B'jayB: Just chilling in 1st class at Noah's ark, the
view here is fantastic. But this Lions keep staring at
me. # weird
Damiflex: Chilling with Moses by Mt Sinai... Miracles
be going down here. # miraclethings
Kemikollz: Eve and hubby got banished. O, they ate
the forbidden fruit. I mean who does that? # smh
Jacob's status: Can't believe I served her father for
14 years just to get her... Luv u Rachel.
# TinsWeDo4Love
Pweetykemi: Some people are so cruel! Cain, how
could you kill your own brother? # RIPAbel. Your
brother is # dorowicked
One of Jesus' disciples post: What a long day...
Walking and preaching the gospel. Now hanging out
with Jesus and chilling with my brothers. This guys
are funny... LLP! (Laffin Like Pharaoh)
Isaac: Damn, dad nearly sacrificed me! ... Lolz
# selfiewithram
The two thieves beside Jesus be like: Chilling with
the king of d Jews! # calvarythingz
Horlayhemmi Swagilicious: Can't believe Elisha just
allowed bears to eat up those children!
# Likeseriously ?
flex*Samson*fist*: The chick sold me out... I'm
going to bring the roof down on this party!
# doroAngry
Kevin D Finest: Judas did what That bro ain't
loyal. #smh#
Dejavu: Jesus just turned water to wine, I go drink
away my sorrow... # doroshayo #
Jason Stackhouse: This pharaoh na baaad guy!!!!
Crossing the # redsea on point... # doroEscape
LMFAO smiley
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by mikeomo11(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Well mine was painful and that has made me bé on d single lane till date.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here by herdeythoun(f): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't think I can ever have anything to do intimate with female folkx...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Couple's Valentine's Day Dance Goes Viral (Video, Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.